NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > WaterCooler Talk- Off Topics

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-05-2023, 07:59 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1911 View Post
I've seen how things get FDA approval up close. It sure ain't honest examination.

People and organizations with a financial interest to determine X almost always determine that X is true. People seem to be cognizant of this but nonetheless, over half the population will just agree to any appeal to institutional authority, and vigorously deny anything else, regardless of actual evidence or actually following the scientific method to arrive at truth. Most of the rest, like Irv, will disagree with anything these institutions and organizations proclaim because they have been caught lying an astounding number of times. Those who disbelieve the proclamations of government institutions are probably correct more than those that just believe whatever the state says (well, whatever the state says when it suits the party and that part of the state is run by affiliates of the party), but neither is reasonable. A claim to fact is true or not true based on truth itself, not who said it, which everyone knows but seems to always forget.

The Ivermectin theory didn't originate from the right; it first came from doctors essentially experimenting and reporting positive results. Essentially anecdotal 'my patients took it and had good outcomes' isn't actual proof, but it is often what leads to testing of existing medications for something else. The establishment quickly attacked it (as they attacked or ignored every option for Covid until the vaccine, which, ironically, it was the left who were the truthers at first because Bad Orange Man was President and appeared to see the 'vaccine' as the quickest way out of the mess) before any actual testing was done to see if the hypothesis was true. Thus the right started to run with it. When your industry is heavily invested in a narrative, it is usually career suicide to challenge said narrative. Once the issue becomes politicized, any chance of an honest investigation is DOA. We will never get an honest testing of the Ivermectin hypothesis, or a host of other things that cannot be honestly examined without risking throwing the party and their funding into trouble, as well as killing the careers of those doing the legwork that are supposed to prove X and not Y.
Well, some might have me mislabeled, including you, but, tbh, prior to this, I pretty much followed along too.

To me, however, this one was a no brainer that something was up, something just wasn't right.
First and foremost, (but not in any particular order) and not to continually repeat myself, it was a first time ever used, rushed through, experimental drug, for EUA only. That was flag #1.
Secondly, when in our lifetimes have we ever seen a vaccine/drug ever pushed on the people of the world like this one?
Event 201, Fauci stating Trump will experience a pandemic during his tenure, Dems stating they will not take the Trump vaccine then completely flipflopping then advocating them, pushing them as soon as Joe became President.
https://www.centerforhealthsecurity....ises/event201/
I could go on and on here but I haven't the energy nor the gumption/time currently but for those interested (I highly doubt it) my thoughts are spread throughout those other threads.

Not once have I claimed to be an intelligent person in these threads (there are many I don't hold a candle too, imo) but to me, which I am still struggling with, is how many didn't see these things, or if they did, despite them, freely took them anyways?

I don't necessarily blame nor mock anyone who did take the vaccines as they were tricked, lied to "sold" on them, peddled to them, used to coerce them, etc, but regarding those that still push and advocate them today, that is where it ends.
In my opinion, as there are zero excuse anymore not to see the things that have now come to light, are right before their eyes, those that still do, are in denial or suffer some kind of mental ailment.