NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > Autographs & Game Used B/S/T

Old 11-03-2012, 05:55 AM
Drew Ekb@ck

Default Seeking Some Single Signed Baseballs

Hello. I am not an autograph collector but I have obtained a few single signed balls and thought I might try to add to them. I really don't know much about autograph collecting except the thought of it always scared me.

I thought I might test the waters by going for a few of my favorite players that might not get to crazy expensive. Any thing you might have as well as any information you might add would be appreciated. Here is a list of players I might be looking for:

Harmon Killebrew
Pee Wee Reese
Warren Spahn
Al Kaline
Carl Yastzremski
Tony Gwynn
Nolan Ryan
Duke Snider

If you have any others not mentioned let me know. This is just a small list of certain players that I have a personal interest in for various reasons. Again, I prefer single singed balls but might consider a multiple signed ball depending on who else is on it.

Thanks in advance,

Drew
Old 11-03-2012, 06:53 PM

A few are rarer than others, everyone on that list signed or is signing under contract with major memorabilia companies. I collect HOF single signed balls and stick to major 1st party signings when possible. Feel free to PM if you would like to know who I know has signed for what companies so if you want to search auctions, sites, etc.. you have an idea of what you can find. Good luck!
Old 11-03-2012, 07:42 PM
Chris.tian Aug.ustus

You can get Nolan Ryan on your own thru his charity website.
Old 11-03-2012, 08:57 PM
Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsfan-budman View Post
You can get Nolan Ryan on your own thru his charity website.
I sent something in through his foundation and it was well worth it. Great customer service and perfect signature. Just be aware that it can take a bit longer than the 10 week estimate they give on his site. I think it took about 9 months to get the card I sent in back. So, don't worry if you don't get what you send in back right away.
Old 11-14-2012, 10:20 PM
Roland Antine

Default Auto Baseballs

I have these for sale. If interested in any let me know. Will send scans and prices.

George Brett
Rod Carew
Bob Doerr
Rollie Fingers
Steve Garvey
Gaylord Perry
Tim Raines
Robin Roberts
Reuben Sierra
Don Sutton
Dave Winfield
Old 11-18-2012, 10:59 AM
Giovanni N.

Kaline will sign through the mail for $10 cash
Old 11-18-2012, 11:18 AM
Drew Ekb@ck

Do you have an address or website with more info?
Drew
Old 11-29-2012, 06:31 PM
Giovanni N.

Al Kaline's address is 3613 York Ct. Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301 and he will pretty much sign anything for $10 cash and SASE
Old 11-29-2012, 07:51 PM
Is@ac Le.vin

Quote:
Originally Posted by stat192 View Post
Al Kaline's address is 3613 York Ct. Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301 and he will pretty much sign anything for $10 cash and SASE
Do you know if he does inscriptions for extra $$ by chance?