NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > 1920 to 1949 Baseball cards- B/S/T

Old 06-28-2011, 02:13 PM
David Bowden

Default Tons of Exhibits for Sale and some E, T, and N cards Plus

Hello,
My dream home just came on the market and I need every extra cent I can. Not a fire sale but very willing to make bulk deals. Paypal or money orders are fine. Here is what is for sale (will be updating several time so please check back) More to be posted the evening on 6/28 SEND ME YOUR OFFERS

First off is the #2 PSA Registry 1928 Exhibits set (50% complete). Only two sets listed but this is a very nice start to finishing a complete set. A vast majority of the cards are the highest graded or have only 1 graded higher. Includes many HOF'ers including a somewhat rare Babe Ruth PSA 4. Only 14 cards have been graded and only 3 have been graded higher. The #1 set is not even complete. Autos are included. Will throw in some SGC and raw cards that I have yet to send to PSA. Inculeds a Carey HOF SGC 40 andseveral hard to find commons. The 1928 sets come both with blank and post card backs. The PC backs are a little more difficult to locate. A pix of a few of the card are below, send requests for scans and I will get back to you ASAP.
http://www.psacard.com/PSASETREGISTR...t.aspx?s=91499

Next is a Colgans Chip Hal Chase PSA 8 1 0f 1 Highest Graded. You have probably seen it on ebay, the link will tell more about the card.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT

Old Recruit Pack
series of 1883. These packs were made before T207's but still a very old and nice pack. Some pencil writing of the back. Very bright, complet and sturdy for being over 120 years old.

1921 W516-2-2 Walter Johnson SGC A $70 shipped

1925 Exhibits Peter Donohue PSA 2 (very sharp card)
1925 Exhibits Wilson Fewster PSA 2 (with all due respect, one of the ugliest men to ever play the game)
1925 Exhibits Willaims Jacobson Psa 5 MK

T201 Hal Chase

Boxing lot highlighted by c.1890 Chickering Ike Weir cabinet and a John L. Sullivan c. 1890 cabinet
http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=138600

Last edited by Orions father; 06-28-2011 at 05:49 PM. Reason: to add new items
Old 06-28-2011, 10:01 PM
Bob W.

Default 1928 Exhibits

I sent you an email directly regarding some of the exhibit cards that I am interested in. Please respond to that email. Thanks.
Bob