NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > Tobacco (T) cards, except T206 B/S/T

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 08:17 PM
Josh Adams

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysloate View Post
Anyone think it's time to lock it?

I think the time was 4 pages ago.
Old 08-20-2009, 12:10 AM
Lee B.
lee be.hrens

For those who read tis thread and wonder why all the bashing. A great example came a couple of years ago when a member had one of the cards and the list and offered it to Bruce through the BST thread and all that came of it was crickets.

That is why he generates all this response, his World's Toughest Wantlist is just that a LIST, If I am correct some of the cards do not even exist in the condition he is looking for do not exist.
Old 08-20-2009, 07:54 AM
Matt Wieder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob D. View Post
Are you sure it wasn't a manger in Bethlehem?
Fat chance of getting a scan of his Birth Certificate.
Old 08-20-2009, 08:41 AM
David

He is a dunce. His posts all include phrases such as "Please write in strict confidence". Puffers are all the same. Never any substance but lots of invention. He plays on your subconscious and wants you to think that things are so secretive with him and his customers. This is also why he tries to use uncommon wording to attempt to elevate himself to a higher level in the subconscious mind of the reader. Its all an illusion to manipulate the reader into thinking this joker is something he is not.

His butchering of the English language is but one of many obvious things exposing him as a jackass.
Old 08-20-2009, 09:07 AM
Joe P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagewhitesox View Post
I think the time was 4 pages ago.

Josh, I don't know if you're just slow on the take, or if Master Bruce is your hero?

If it has flown over your head, your hero, Master Bruce, doesn't miss an opportunity to take a lame cheap shot at this community.

Some people are tired of it, and they're giving him a taste of it.

Here's an example from the openning post of this thread.

"Whilst our critics swim aimlessly in the sea of mediocrity, we continue to aggressively pursue our quest for superior examples of rare type cards."

If you feel that your hero is getting more than he deserves ... DON'T READ IT!

Maybe, just maybe, Master Bruce will grow up some day.

Meanwhile, like Rob, and being that I spent 60 years in NYC, mostly in Manhattan, I'm very curious to find out which prestigious Manhattan Upper East side hospital was on the toughest list?
Old 08-20-2009, 09:23 AM
David

Default America's biggest jackass

http://net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=70492

Looks like nothing changes in three years.
Old 08-20-2009, 10:08 AM
Jason

Default Fun's over, nothing to see here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankeefan51 View Post
We would like to thank the gang of eight- their attacks led to hundreds of page views and while you were busy attacking, we have been contacted privately by three more sellers.

So to the special group of idiots who have devoted so much time and energy to attacking us, your efforts did just what he hoped- generate private leads. And just think they did not cost us a dime. Guess we learned a few pointers at Wharton that they never taught you folks in trade school.

Bye for now.

See you again soon....
Well, looks like he was able to use us poor schleps once again to pick up his choice selection of raw 1981 Donruss and a 10-card lot of CSA-graded Dave Magadan rookies.

Glad they were private inquiries (and possibly even completed transactions), because I would hate to have him actually try to support all his senseless and snooty banter with measurable public results. That would suck. Then I would have to validate my participation in the hobby and my love of the very game itself.

Last edited by JasonL; 08-20-2009 at 10:10 AM.
Old 08-20-2009, 11:01 AM
Steve F
St.eve F@llet.ti

By the way... Did that college happen to have intramural sports?

Old 08-20-2009, 11:07 AM

Joshua sounds like a dangerous ass hole to me.
BOTN is just an ass hole.
Bruce is fine - at least he starts his posts about board related items.

UBIQTY
Old 08-20-2009, 12:22 PM
Joe P.

Default And yet, another nameless Meathead .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubiqty View Post
Joshua sounds like a dangerous ass hole to me.
BOTN is just an ass hole.
Bruce is fine - at least he starts his posts about board related items.

UBIQTY

Here's an example from the openning post of this thread.

"Whilst our critics swim aimlessly in the sea of mediocrity, we continue to aggressively pursue our quest for superior examples of rare type cards."

Is he referring to you?
I wouldn't take that if I were you.
Old 08-20-2009, 12:32 PM
Yankeefan51

Default Potomac Yank Sinks; Whilst Jason Swallows

Potomac Yank

We are amused that even a bum (your word, not ours) like yourself places
so little value on his time, that you take such pleasure in extending this thread.

You keep posting and we keep receiving inquiries. Thanks. That said...

"We're delighted that your hot air no longer pollutes New York City.

We hope the local Virginia Crematorium has the
opportunity to burn your ashes before the new pollution
legislation becomes law."

Jason

When you have the time to take your head out of your behind, we're certainly prepared to wager $10,000 that we have picked three cards for America's Toughest want list from our most recent Net 54 threads.

It is time to put up or shut up.

Last edited by Yankeefan51; 08-20-2009 at 12:39 PM.
Old 08-20-2009, 12:56 PM
Jason

Default Bruces,

Quote:
Potomac Yank

so little value on his time, that you take such pleasure in extending this thread.

Jason

When you have the time to take your head out of your behind, we're certainly prepared to wager $10,000 that we have picked three cards for America's Toughest want list from our most recent Net 54 threads.

It is time to put up or shut up.

#1, No I don't have time for that. It's lodged pretty tight.
#2, I don't have $10k (I'm one of the fishes in the sea of mediocrity)
#3, I am not sure I understand your challenge. If you pick 3 cards for your wantlist from the threads, that simply means you chose your targets from amongst cards mentioned on Net54 threads. if you mean you picked UP 3 cards FROM recent threads, then that means you actually added to your collection per your intentions. If I had $10k to wager, I wouldn't do so before making that clarification in your statement. Besides, you are the only person in a position to know the answer to your wager, so that's a fool's bet to take.

Last edited by JasonL; 08-20-2009 at 01:10 PM. Reason: grammar
Old 08-20-2009, 01:08 PM
Banned

Bruce, a Mr. Roarke is on Line 3. Apparently he has three more cards from your "want list."

Once again, you've outsmarted us all.
Old 08-20-2009, 02:36 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default Ubiqty

Ubiqty is
Scott Gutwein
Old 08-20-2009, 02:37 PM
Jim VB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob D. View Post
Once again, you've outsmarted us all.

C'mon Rob! That's not fair! Bruce only got to go to one of those big Ivy League academic powerhouses for his undergraduate degree. In only 4 years, you can't expect that they could "learn" him the proper usages of all those big words, could you?

Words like Derby/Darby, and sorted/sordid, are hard to "get" in just 4 years. And if he didn't have time to learn the meanings of words like "penultimate" and "extant", is that so important? I mean he uses them anyway, and it's not like any of the rest of us know the proper meaning, so incorrect usage is better than no usage at all, right?

Cut the guy a break. I mean, it's not like he went to some community college!
Old 08-20-2009, 02:43 PM
Jim VB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Ubiqty is
Scott Gutwein
Don't know Scott and don't really care, but his post says that Bruce "starts his posts about board related items." That's certainly, not always true.

His posts are usually about Bruce related items (although, yesterday, he did start one about cards, but it was about the demise of industry and 1989 Griffey rookies.)

Not that Bruce would ever listen to any advice, but if he just posted his wantlist, without the insults, most would let it go. Also, maybe he should post it only once a month or so. I think he started 3 posts about his list in the last week to ten days.

(Now... if he were looking for NY Giants Schedule Postcards... then it would be understandable to post it often!)

Last edited by Jim VB; 08-20-2009 at 02:44 PM.
Old 08-20-2009, 03:13 PM
Jeff

Default Keep In Mind

The Ivy League did give us "strategery" as well.
Old 08-20-2009, 04:10 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default my only reason....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim VB View Post
Don't know Scott and don't really care, but his post says that Bruce "starts his posts about board related items." That's certainly, not always true.

His posts are usually about Bruce related items (although, yesterday, he did start one about cards, but it was about the demise of industry and 1989 Griffey rookies.)

Not that Bruce would ever listen to any advice, but if he just posted his wantlist, without the insults, most would let it go. Also, maybe he should post it only once a month or so. I think he started 3 posts about his list in the last week to ten days.

(Now... if he were looking for NY Giants Schedule Postcards... then it would be understandable to post it often!)
I have known Scott G. for quite a while and had many good dealings with him. That being said when someone (anyone) starts making personal stabs, then they aren't going to remain anonymous....please continue (or not).

Last edited by Leon; 08-20-2009 at 07:19 PM. Reason: grammar
Old 08-20-2009, 04:44 PM

Quote:
You keep posting and we keep receiving inquiries. Thanks.
Folks asking "Did you eat paint chips as a kid?" is NOT an inquiry worth bragging about.
Old 08-20-2009, 05:09 PM
Jim VB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
I have known Scott G. for quite a while and had many good dealings with him. That being said when someone starts making personal stabs, anyone, then they aren't going to remain anonymous....please continue (or not).
Leon,

I understood why you posted, and agree with the reason. My point was that, in fact, Bruce could be a great source of knowledge to this board. He rarely shows that side of him. He has a great collection that most have rarely seen. His posts are ludicrous and self serving. To say that he starts posts about "board related items", is, factually, incorrect.
Old 08-20-2009, 05:21 PM
Joe P.

Quote:
Potomac Yank

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ................... Yawn .....

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ..................... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

___________________________ Flash!

This just in!

Mystery solved!

Master Bruce's momma, never made it to the hospital.
Delivery was performed by NY cabbie.
Location was street corner of 125th St, Lenox Ave.
At first, everyone thought it was twins, but that turned out to be an illusion.

Yo momma done told you a tall story.
Old 08-20-2009, 06:01 PM
Joshua
J0shua Le.vine

I have to thank Leon for clearing up who Scott is and why I will now never deal with him. I had never heard of him until today and really did not enjoy being called "dangerous" (although, it might be a first for me) or an "asshole" (certainly not a first for me). Just for the record, I do not think I deserve either of those. Those of you who know me personally and those of you who I have dealt with in the past can attest to that fact.

Scott...I will accept a simple apology.

As to Bruce, nothing said to me since I started posting...I hope it stays that way. I do wish he would add more to the card side of things. Wishing though...

Joshua
Old 08-20-2009, 07:20 PM
Brian McQueen
Administrator

Ugh...jeez, I haven't seen such a wreck in a BST thread for a really long time now. I've had successful dealings and/or friendships with many of the parties involved here, Bruce included, so maybe I can try to be objective for a second.

Scott and David - I've always had good dealings with both of you but seriously, I know you both can communicate more effectively than you did. I'm sure there's probably something that I missed but from what I can tell, the thread didn't get vulgar until you guys got involved. If you've got a point to make, cool, but please do so in a semi-respectable manner.

Bruce - as I said, I've had positive dealings with you as well. But you need to realize that your initial post was pretty antagonistic and predictably, the board jumped down your throat for it. Let me tell you why this affects you in negative way. I realize you don't care what most people think and that's fine. However, if I'm a member of this board who doesn't know you and has a card that you could use, I'd be reading a thread like this thinking "ummm...I don't really think I want to deal with this guy". You see? You lose business that way.

It's not to say that people are in the right for jumping on you. They're not. And we have a rule about interfering with BST transactions too. But then again, we also have a rule about being negative, antagonistic, making to many personal attacks...etc..etc..so this thread really got off on the wrong foot and went downhill from there. Like I said, I'm sure there's something that I missed, but the comment about the fires in CA was also tasteless.

I'm just saying, if you want people to respect who you are to the point where they'd want to do business with you, you got to lay off insulting people. The comment about the "sea of mediocrity" probably offended the bulk of the people here, including, perhaps, someone who might have helped you otherwise.

Hopefully we get this thread locked up soon and if everyone can keep from needlessly insulting each other, perhaps Bruce's next post won't be quite the trainwreck this one is.
Old 08-20-2009, 07:54 PM
Jim VB

"Ugh...jeez, I haven't seen such a wreck in a BST thread for a really long time now."

Brian,

You must have missed this one last week. (This is the one where he wants Leon hauled in on a perjury charge!)

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=114848

Old 08-20-2009, 08:01 PM
Daniel Elsass

Quote:
To our "sorted fans":

1) We resigned from Symposium's board eight months before the company was
investigated. We resigned because we did not trust the firm's management

2) We gave $2500 to Caroline McCarthy because our biggest client, who had paid us a very substantial amount of money, asked to attend a fund-raiser in his penthouse apartment All our other political donations were made to the Republican Party.

3) As for Want List acquisitions- Bottom of the Ninth put your money where mouth is. We'll put $10,000 tonight in escrow and give you the names and invoices from the dealers we obtained the cards. If we prove correct we get the money, if not you get it. The Bottom of His Ninth's demise would be cause for a national celebration, indeed.

4) Finally, most of you critics have never seen and will never be able to afford most of the items we have. So go play with your "beaters.,"and call it a day.
No matter whether or not you are who you say you are, you're a dick.

Who the Hell are you to attack the members of this forum declaring for them to go "play with your beaters"? For the most part, a lot of collectors collect to have the card, not have the condition.

Frankly, I do not think that anyone takes you as serious as you take yourself and/or gives two shits about you and your ridiculous statements.
Old 08-21-2009, 11:00 AM
Daniel Elsass

Seems that Mr. Yankeefan51 has thin skin as well.

I received this PM last evening that solidifies my thoughts:
-------------------------------------------------------
"From: Yankeefan51

Subj: Bowled over by your analysis.

We do hope that you have finished "playing with your beater," and that the results have not ruined too many of your "A" and PSA 1 graded cards

Secondly, you might consider acquiring a book called
"Elements of Style." Perhaps, next time you attempt to communicate, you will realize that your sentence should read "no one takes you as seriously as you take yourself."

As for your remark about elite positioning, we were wondering if you were available to clean the toilets
in our office. You can begin work after you have quenched your thirst drinking from the soiled bowls.

Clearly someone does give a "s---" "

-------------------------------------------------------

Clearly, you are a conceited prick with no social skills.

Good day.

Last edited by Il Padrino; 08-21-2009 at 11:26 AM.
Old 08-21-2009, 11:45 AM
David

This jackass should be banned. How long are we collectively going to let this go on? This guy comes on here and insults everyone, even those who help him by allegedly selling him cards. This is supposed to be a community but when one person clearly gets more enjoyment from coming here to insult people then he does for the purpose of this forum its time for him to leave.

Last week a nice guy got banned from B/S/T because he repeatedly, with good intentions, got in over his head on deals. Yet this guy is allowed to insult for years simply because he has a quality collection and a few more bucks than others?

In the past he has in the minimum sent sexually insulting emails to members, sent insulting put-down emails to members, and posted publicly about how worthless the masses are here, all while diddling his raisins in a corner with a smile on his pumpkin face (we already know he isn't interested in women).

I am guilty myself of commenting on this humpty dumpty too many times and for that I apologize to the community. I know I have no weight here either but I certainly didn't start coming here to read this guys nonsense. Friendly jabbing is one thing but this guy is a bad egg.

I don't care what kind of collection he has, its time for him to go.

Last edited by daviddbreadman; 08-21-2009 at 11:50 AM.
Old 08-21-2009, 12:04 PM
Adam M.

Default Lock

This thread should now be locked. Bruce stated above that he was successful in obtaining some cards from his original posting, so it has served its purpose.

Lets get back to buying, selling, and trading tobacco cards on this part of the board.

Last edited by Adam; 08-21-2009 at 12:13 PM.
Old 08-21-2009, 01:29 PM
Lance G.

Default Unlocked!!!

I have never had a single dealing with Bruce and surely will not ever. But, I believe some of the masses are through with their dip in the "sea." I hope they will soon voice their opinions. Controversy is good entertainment, But an individual how is nothing more than abrasive, insulting, & threatening really should be examined by the moderators. This thread was started with an unwarranted stab at 95% of the members of this community, myself included, and the counter attacks keep coming. Leon, Peter C. also claimed to have an exclusive collection, annoyed most members, and went off on tangent threads...where is he, again? Why the silence? If Bruce has sent the hate emails some here have mentioned, why is he allowed to still have a pressence on the board? I believe if he wished my home to burn or my children to die, I would be compelled to do more than email him or post a thread with my concerns. Just a thought...
Old 08-21-2009, 02:20 PM

Default I......

I am really getting over this guy. I love to check the BST, but every time I have looked recently it's this thread on the top. If I was selling something right now I would be pretty pissed. Let's just move on from this thread, PLEASE!

Jeff
Old 08-21-2009, 03:36 PM
Daniel Elsass

I am great, the World shall fear me
for I am the best and you will see.

By way of my superior collection and cards
you will lay down or be split in to shards.

Now out of way oh little "beater" collector
because I am the great card dictator.

Generated for your laughter and to prove a point. Cards are just that, cards. When you become more in your mind than the people represented on the card itself, you should be full of shame because you have obviously lost the point of collecting.

Regards, Dan.
Old 08-21-2009, 03:44 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default a few points

Here are a few points about Bruces and this thread. First of all I do consult with the other moderators on most of these issues (lock threads, ban people etc...). That being said it has always, and will always, be this board's policy to try not to intervene when at all possible. I truly think people should be able to hang themselves if they want to. It's their call. There is no absolute anonymity on the board anymore so it's not like anyone can hide behind a keyboard and not be known. If you think so then you can just read this thread and see what I mean.
I hate censorship on almost any level. As for Brandon getting banned from the BST, it was his own fault, he admittedly has an issue. I am sure the lawyers on the board can chime in but when someone gets "sentenced", AND they say they agree with the punishment and it's for their own good, I don't think there can be a stronger statement made.
What we/I won't tolerate is private hate emails HOWEVER, if everyone is piling on then I am slow to act on those other emails. No doubt Bruce does this for attention and he gets it. The one thing I don't like is the fact that other good BST threads in this category get bumped down due to the constant posting. For that reason I am going to lock this thread later this evening so we can move on and the other threads get exposure. I am leaving it open until then for further comment. Agree or disagree but those are my thoughts on the subject. They haven't really ever changed from day 1. best regards
Old 08-21-2009, 03:58 PM
Yankeefan51

Default Our thoughts

We agree with Leon that this thread should be closed.

We advertised for high grade comments and commented that in a sea of mediocrity, we focused on acquiring only the best. We also mentioned that we acquired three cards from last week's posts.

After the first posting each of our postings was in response to a statement from a Board Member who did like us and/or our style. We responded directly and at a level in line with their tone.

We have a very simple rule. Don't attack us and we're easy to work with Attack us with arrow and we will shoot back a missile. Attack us again
and we shoot an even more powerful missile.

We find it rather ironic that a number of people whom we do not know and with whom we have never communicated claim that we talk about mediocrity, we are speaking about 95% of the Board.

That is neither our belief or intention. Perhaps they should review themselves before judging others.

We would like to thank the three collectors who sold us high grade type cards. In fact, one even was critical of our posts about a month ago.

We think it is time to move ahead. So many type cards- so few opportunities.

Have a good weekend.

B
Old 08-21-2009, 04:06 PM

How about just asking Bruce pay to advertise at the top of the board for his wantlist needs. Is he really any different than the other companies who pay money for exposure here? He certainly has the money. His posts basically are a way that he is trying to get (for free) what the more tactful advertisers pay for by manipulating the system we have. I dont want to get involved in this thread really, but it just seems to me that Bruce could be CONSTANTLY at the top of the page and we would all be spared the drama.

Rhys
Old 08-21-2009, 08:27 PM

Default Bruce, Why advertise for your want list the way you do?

I've sat here for the last week reading these threads and responses by Bruce and everybody else and felt it was finally time to chime in. I come to this board for the enjoyment of collecting and gaining knowledge about baseball cards and the history of the game. I don't come here for much of the garbage that has been said in this thread and others like it started by Bruce. Look we all have budgets to collect by. Some of us have deaper pockets than others, some of us don't. Some of us enjoy collecting high grade cards like Bruce and some of us don't mind a card that looks like it probably should after 100 years. The bottom line is that someday all of us will die and be judged by our maker and it won't matter how great our collections were, condition or value. I hold nothing against and I'm not jealous of Bruce or anyone elses' collection if they have greater value and higher grade cards than I do... Big Deal... I collect what I want and what I can afford and enjoy the thrill of owning what I own. I think it is great that Bruce, myself, and anyone else can put out there what we like to buy / trade from others. But Bruce, simply advertise that you buy high grade, rare cards.... you don't have to make anyone else seem like a low life because they have so called "mediocre" cards.
Personally, you can insult my so called mediocre cards all you want because I I love my little collection, and I don't judge people and their collections on the value and condition of their collection. I judge people and value people on their integrity and the way they handle themselves and how they love thier collections and have a passion for whatever they collect. I'm sure if I ever saw your collection Bruce, I would respect and love the beauty of your high grade, valuable cards, but I would still love my collection just as much and wouldn't be depressed over the so called mediocrity of my collection. Bruce if you and others think I'm out of line for my response.... I really don't care because I feel it has been done in a respectful way. I know my maker would be pleased with my respectfulness and he is the only one's judgement I care about. I hope that in future threads,the way some of us write things will become more respectful to others. This might help myself and others chime in more, as a thread on the regular board has alluded to and questioned why more don't respond. And no I'm not judging Bruce or anyone else, just stating my feelings how I wish things would be a little more respectful on the board. I tell my fourth graders about the forum, give out the web address, and tell them how it is a safe and great place to learn about the history of baseball and baseball cards.

Bruce and Everyone Take Care, Happy Collecting
Tim Kindler
Old 08-21-2009, 09:00 PM
Joshua
J0shua Le.vine

Default Interesting...

So, Leon...how about this scenario....

I start a new thread titled "T-205 Wanlist"

Here is the body:

"Hello all. I am here seeking raw beat up T205s for the cheapest price possible. Unlike some on the board whose worth seems tied to their bankbook, I value the history of the card. Please feel free to drop me an email and I promise you will not be made fun of for your conditionally challenged cards. As to the others who collect only graded trash and whose nice collections are nothing but museum pieces not to be enjoyed or investment portfolios to be watched too closely, do not contact me, you are worthless collectors in my eyes.

Thanks,
Joshua"

Would this be okay? This is exactly what Bruce does. This would only offend about 1/3 of the collectors I know (not 95% as Bruce's do). Is this the way people should now conduct business on the board? Sometimes we have to look at the ridiculous ways people act by looking at it in a different way. I am fairly certain I would not do this but someone might be tempted to try. I think Bruce can still post but if they are insulting, they should be locked immediately. That way they would drop off the page and he would learn (God, I hope) the proper and polite way to ask for something.
Old 08-21-2009, 09:04 PM
Bob.T*th

Default Francis Sawyer

Quote:
We have a very simple rule. Don't attack us and we're easy to work with Attack us with arrow and we will shoot back a missile. Attack us again
and we shoot an even more powerful missile.
Lighten up, Francis.

Commence the lock.
Closed Thread