View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 09:45 AM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by itjclarke View Post
I was late checking in tonight. It's heartening to see everything copacetic and everyone generally in agreement, especially Scott and Mike! You guys were never too far apart. As Scott mentioned, we've had good some OT discussions over the years, and I've had some good ones with Mike ever since we locked horns during the 2012 WS (fueled largely on my end by alcohol and the post game mob after Pablo's 3 HRs) but ended in agreement. You guys are a couple reasons this board is awesome.

Couple quick nuggets, looks like it became "official" today, the NFL refs did not bother to log the pressure of the balls at halftime of the AFC Championship.. I knew they didn't care!... and the actual weight of the balls, under inflated or not is virtually the same.
Thanks Ian - we need more posts like this.

I think anyone who can have a heated discussion with opposing views, on the internet with a complete stranger, and it ends well - should be congratulated. When it involves football, probably moreso.

I will say this about Kevin - he's a great guy, and like a lot of people here, you need to spend 30 minutes with him on the phone and you'll understand that. And David and I have beaten each other to pulp before in these discussions, and I have no problems with him either. It takes a lot of time and I think Mike is a much quicker learner than some of the rest of us.

Also very glad to hear this about the footballs and the refs - looking forward to the ESPN and NFL Channel analyses today. I really did not like the idea of not liking Brady.