View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 03:40 PM
J0hn Collin$

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutcher55 View Post
Generally on mid grade raw if they don't specifically say the card doesn't have a crease you almost have to assume it has a crease. This is especially true if the card is priced well, unfortunately.

I have been collecting '57s and I share your pain. Been burned numerous times. I have gravitated toward sellers that are communicative.
It's a pet peeve of mine these days that so many sellers are unwilling to give their raw cards a grade, and just throw their hands up insinuating that because they don't work for PSA, it's not safe to hazard a guess as to the grade of the card. "I'm not a professional". Ok great, but stand behind what you sell. Describe the corners and the centering and the surface wear at least if you are afraid to say and let buyers judge for themselves. Grading was a thing long before professional graders. When I sell something online I'm going to tell you I think it's EX-MT, or VG-EX, or what have you. I may be wrong, but at least I'm telling you. That's the respectable thing to do.

Last edited by jchcollins; 06-23-2020 at 03:40 PM.