View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
I needed the money bad and after three months, left holding the bag, and they got the stones to ask me to consign it with them again? yeah, i want to dink around another 3 months with them.

they listed their autographs as jsa auction LOA when they weren't. thats lying. When you say something that isn't so it's a lie.

when i told chris ivy that is not cool, he told me to mind my own business. then 6 months later when it got some traction and he couldnt contain it any further, he acts like this is the first time he heard of such claims, and then says he is happy to help out the customer by fixing the problem. unbelievable. And the people who bring these items to light get their accounts banned. yeah, they are a super auction house.

He also said the only times they put up the premature auction loa by jsa was on preview items where no live bidding was taking place. This was also a lie. myself and others showed instances of weekly internet auctions that had the premature jsa auction loa tag on them and the items were up for live internet bidding. When he says something like that - that isn't true, it's called a lie. That's not being honest, it's the definition of dishonesty.

Only when they got caught on a high-visibility scale, did they do anything about it and the people who pressured them to change got the brunt of their wrath by getting their bidding accounts cancelled, at least 5 people. They helped the customer and we helped them help the customer and if it wasn't for us they would still be doing it but we are the bad guys who deserve our accounts cancelled? Jeez!

So when you say you know Ivy to be honest as the day is long, that's fine for you, I am here to say I know a different Chris Ivy.

That's them in a nutshell and I don't care if they are a platinum sponsor or a plutonium sponsor. I am glad everyone can voice their opinion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekingofclout View Post
I'm confused. Didn't Travis get barred by Heritage several months ago? And if so, I've never heard of an auction house accepting consignments from someone that they had barred?

And even a bit stranger in my opinion. A few months ago, Travis continued to bash Heritage here on net 54. He bashed them pretty darn good too. My question is:

Travis. Why would you consign an autograph with Heritage when you were convinced that, as a Company and Chris Ivy himself, were liars. And not just regular liars but really big, BIG liars. Just what made you choose Heritage? Especially during the Spring Auction Season when there were SEVERAL Major Auction Houses that all had auctions withing weeks, some before, and some after, the date that Heritage chose for their auction. How do you explain that choice Travis? What compelled you to get on board with Heritage? It makes me wonder...

I personally don't know a single person (and I know a lot of people) that would trust an expensive item with someone whom they DO NOT TRUST and were convinced was a LIAR! It's just unheard of.
Sorry. I forgot to add my name. Jimmy Catanzaro