View Single Post
Old 12-29-2019, 06:46 AM
Johnny MaZilli

Quote:
Originally Posted by MULLINS5 View Post
I feel the same way. Throughout 20 years I sent thousands of cards to PSA for grading and was a 'platinum' member. I knew they weren't perfect, and believed some things here and there fell through the cracks. I let their staff treat me like garbage, but believed in the product so much that I was the first guy to their defense when anti-graders bashed them. Looking back, I was the fool. I've been liquidating my graded .99 seven day no reserve auctions the past couple months. I have most of a PSA/DNA set that I couldnt stand the look of now, so I cracked then out. I'll never buy graded again and, ironically, find myself on the anti-grader side of debates in FB forums. I guess I needed the actual visual proof BODA provided to wake me up. Now I only collect raw in binders.
The Market Was Manipulated, Sold Pricing/VCP starting late 2013.......My mind and memory goes back two 2 HOF Rookie Cards..... both stayed at the same level’s for PSA 8’s for years then all the sudden they went crazy stating end of 2013... I’m talking about Rose and Ryan Rookies...they were marketed as critical blue chip assets pieces...
What a Crock Of S**T.....Give me a Break......

No way I’m calling total Market Manipulation by So Called “Investors” and others.....such a farce....top it all off there are thousands of more altered cards in the Bogus So Called Market Place...it’s deep rotten and wrong...

Top it all off the TPG’s Don’t Know their Asses from a Hole in the Ground when it comes to knowing wether a card is trimmed or altered.....Or Far Worse They’re In on it with Certain Big Time Submitters... Invitationals ?????

Very Sad on Many Levels

Last edited by Johnny630; 12-29-2019 at 06:53 AM.