View Single Post
Old 07-30-2022, 06:14 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
LOL

I hear you Frank. But first off, nobody was saying they were any kind of expert, nor trying to tell Mike Trout what to do either, which is what you kind of alluded to when you said you'd pass this thread along to him. I know I would never tell someone like him what to do, just speculating on how what he does decide may be perceived by fans and how it could be viewed in regard to and ultimately affect his legacy as a player and his HOF status.

My original question to you was solely in regard to that question, the one I asked about his possibly continuing to play if his level of play is considerably diminished going forward. And I was asking you to respond in regard to your background and experience as a baseball fan and collector, which I would naturally believe most everyone posting on this forum is to some extent. I was not implying nor asking for any kind of medical opinion. If that is what you were thinking, you just went down the wrong rabbit hole.
Anyone reading your question to Frank would have assumed you were asking about his "background and experience" as a doctor, not a fan and collector. As you are now spinning it, it makes no sense. Just my opinion. Carry on.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 07-30-2022 at 06:15 PM.