View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 02:53 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
It was a purported sonny liston signed bell and i made the comment that max got that one right by declaring it a fake. that was factual.

As far as all these other demands. I don't have to prove myself to anyone.

And as far as babe ruth is concerned. If you look at ALL the babe ruth signed items that they (abc, xyz) have ever certed both on ebay and at all the auction houses (and that's a heck of an undertaking but one I have done), you will quickly be able to determine that Babe Ruth is a lost cause as far as their ability to correctly identify Ruth.

The Christmas tree lights on that one have bunched up to a Clark Griswaldian ball so messed up that unraveling it is nearly hopeless. I would trust Ron K. on Ruth before anyone else, especially the big TPA's that don't guarantee their opinion. It's messed up.

You go play with Drew Max, and Morales, etc. I just don't need to spend my time on them. If they are a known quantity, (which they seem to be for everyone here), then mission accomplished.

Are you sure it's 95%, not 99% like Orlando, Cyrkin, others will state, or even 99.9% like John R. states? I really wish we could straighten out the % so the people following the script could get it synced up with each other.
That's exactly what I thought you would write, Travis.

You see Travis can't criticize Chris Morales and Drew Max. He's not allowed to. Imagine claiming to be "for the hobby" but not a word criticizing Chris Morales and Drew Max.

Travis "did his job" commending Drew Max and that Sonny Liston item that Drew Max examined, but Travis "can't do his" job criticizing Drew Max and the FDR Letter to Clergy. But then Travis "did do his job" when he joined in the bashing of John Reznikoff.

Travis, you just wrote "And as far as babe ruth is concerned. If you look at ALL the babe ruth signed items that they (abc, xyz) have ever certed both on ebay and at all the auction houses (and that's a heck of an undertaking but one I have done), you will quickly be able to determine that Babe Ruth is a lost cause as far as their ability to correctly identify Ruth."

Prove it. And not with that ABC and XYZ crap. You see Travis uses that ABC and XYZ crap because he knows that both PSA and JSA watch every word he writes.