View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 09:15 AM
Howard Chasser

Default I agree and disagree

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUBAR View Post
Jim Drysdale

Ok, here is my opinion.... i read the story and it just confirms to me not to go anywhere near anything Coach's Corner. If you read the story and think it paints Coach's Corner in a good light, you can't see the forest for the trees.

The only mistake JSA did was, the didn't back anything Morales.. period.. would any other person on here that has posted, back anything Morales said ... cause im calling Bull Sh*t if you say you would still buy the item!

If I seen an autograph i really wanted and i thought it was real... but then seen the CC, Stat COA, You could tell i was walking away because i would be getting smaller!

I trust three professional people's opinions- JSA, PSA/DNA, and Richard Simon.
While I agree, there is no good conclusion to be drawn from the story re: Coah's corner et al. I STRONGLY disagree with your statement "the only mistake JSA did was....." - IMO the primary mistake that JSA made was looking at ~8 items which he certified as good and 2nd time around certified them as bad - At best one would have to question how qualified he is to authenticate autographs - at worst - agree with the post and accept that he didn't even look at the signatures second trip - only the coa that accompanied it - an irresponsible/inexcusable busniess practice as an authenticator. imho.

-Howard Chasser