View Single Post
Old 09-17-2022, 12:31 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by glynparson View Post
Consent or not what he did was freaking disgusting and I wouldn’t want to employ or associate with an individual like him.
right but than you have wife beaters that still get a job later on

issue is if cant tell one way or another which side is telling the truth than shouldnt you give the person thats accused the benefit of the doubt

someone argued here that 'guilty' people walk free all the time when the prosecution doesnt have the goods but thats how the system should work..

also realize just because you cant prove a civil slander case because you dont have the goods doesnt mean you were not slandered so you cant have it both ways when you need that person to prove a slander case to prove they are innocent...

also i do think people in their teens in early 20s make some decisions before and after events in which they dont think long term or think enough how things will play out...not sure you can always say '99% of people would do this" when you are that young you do and can say things later that are more fringe that that 99%. Especially when there are older people with various incentives pulling the strings as well.

I always say a lot of bad decisions in life come down to this analogy..

Go to a Bar and stare at some big person, when that person says 'why you looking at me' Then you say 'what you going to do about it'

After you get beat up, you can sue for injuries right? You did 'start' it but you arent at fault to getting beat up. However most people arent going to want to say 'what you going to do about it'

This kind of thing happens all the time in society when there are clear victims but there is a level of causation to making them a victim, not enough to say the victim deserved it, but enough causation that most people simply would not be that position to be a victim