View Single Post
Old 01-30-2022, 12:47 PM
mĒttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctownboy View Post
To me, the NBA has been rigged for years. Certain players (usually with big shoe contracts) get calls (or not) that other players do (or don't).

Doncic carried the ball once last night and the refs didn't call it. Later, he carried the ball again and was caught. He cried almost as much as LeBron cries. Later, he walked and the refs didn't call it.

Three obvious travelling violations and only one is called and Doncic cried about it.

This is why I don't watch any NBA games other than when the Pacers are playing.

David
That's one of the things I strongly dislike about Doncic–he complains constantly despite being given the superstar treatment from the refs. At least LeBron and Steph Curry have earned it by being great for an extended period...
Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme, seablaster, twalk, qed2190, Gorditadogg, LuckyLarry