View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 03:56 PM
Clayton

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhs5120 View Post
I'm not putting words in your mouth. If you're connecting a government conspiracy to arm police officers with the "rash of unarmed civilians being killed" - then that is mass murder. You are telling me that the federal government is purposefully arming police officers to murder civilians.

What's the motive? Obviously someone has a reason to kill us all off..

Also, you say "the federal government" as if it is one entity. Is this coming all the way from the top? Is Obama trying to arm the police to kill us all? And if so, does that mean we're in the clear in 2 more years? Or if [insert generic Democrat] is elected we have 4 more years to live in fear. No sarcasm - I'm genuinely curious now.

On a side note, I don't think the Federal Government plays much of a role in local police budgetary spending.

You keep saying things like "kill us all off" and "kill us all" like I said that. Still putting words in my mouth. Now you bring Obama into it........geez, that was predictable.

Before you hit me with your barrage of sarcastic questions- try answering one of mine- why doesn't "Homeland Security" guard our borders?

Sincerely, Clayton