View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 03:01 PM
Rob.ert Fra.ser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
If you are reading this you probably have read the police report above when Peter Nash stole the Fred Tenney memorabilia. Below is a certification from Tim Murnane’s grandson in regards to when Peter Nash gave the Fraser’s as collateral a rare baseball book from 1897, which Nash represented that he owned, but in reality Nash stole from the gentleman below. Apparently when you lend something to Peter Nash he think he permanently owns it. Let me explain Peter Nash what you did is fraud and theft! You did this to us while my wife was going through breast cancer! Shame on you!

In the Fraser’s Judgment against the Nash’s the Judge Ordered that the book be sent back to the rightful owner. “Plaintiffs are permitted to return to Raymond Quinn and or his assignees or heirs, Mr. Quinn’s book, titled “Boston Baseball Club 1871-1897”, delivered by the Defendants Peter Nash, Roxanne Nash and Cooperstown Monument Company, Inc., and presently in Plaintiffs’ possession, without credit to any of the foregoing amounts.” The book has been returned to the rightful owner Raymond Quinn.

http://www.net54baseball.com/images/attach/jpg.gif
Hey John Rogers do you really think I believe this affidavit below that you received nothing in return for lending Peter Nash $166,200. Remember any memorabilia or assets of Peter Nash’s that you may have belong to his creditors. Do you have the “Ed Delahanty Funeral Display” which consisted of Ed Delahanty’s glove and Delahanty ephemera? That was part of my collateral from Nash and he never delivered it to me, I have a Court Order that I own it. If you have my Delahanty memorabilia or if the FBI took it please notify my attorney Barry Kozyra in NJ. I notice on your affidavit you said nothing about the money you wired to Nash’s former attorney Wolfgang Hiemerl and then the money was transfer to Peter Nash. Why the secrecy? By the way in your affidavit you said nothing about the years of 2011 and 2012, did you give money to Peter Nash during those years?

http://www.net54baseball.com/images/attach/jpg.gif
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rogers affidavit.jpg (72.2 KB, 588 views)