View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 09:06 AM
Mark Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehoodedcoder View Post
Sure.

While it certainly doesn't look or sound good and there probably is something wrong here....

Let's face it, you still have nothing which concretely proves something wrong was done. Period.

Add the definitive proof. Let me know when you do that. Until then this thread is just like the rest... Circumstantial and inconclusive.

Kevin
As its been mentioned before, multiple times, one of the benefits of these threads is to point out suspicious activities by consignors/sellers/bidders/etc. and to educate and notify other board members of potentially damaging actions by the parties involved. What the other board members choose to do with this information is their own choice in the end I suppose.

Personally, when it comes to my money and who I choose to do business with, I am the jury, judge and executioner. End of story. I don't operate under the idea that someone is innocent until proven guilty in my personal dealings with others. I operate under the idea that if something seems suspicious to me, then I must be provided with definitive proof that something nefarious did NOT happen before I will reinstate my trust in a company/business/individual.

Last edited by markf31; 11-22-2013 at 09:06 AM.