Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Kudos to REA Customer Service! (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=319021)

Kaneen 05-01-2022 08:49 PM

Kudos to REA Customer Service!

Around this time last week REA was being quite scrutinized for the handling of the technical glitch and auction ending procedures that resulted. Many, myself included, were critical of how things went down, but also understanding of the difficulties brought on by the circumstances.

However, I just want to take a minute to express how incredibly impressed I was with REA's amazing post-auction customer service. Here's the timeline of how things went for me upon winning my lot:

9:10pm, Monday evening - Lot containg nearly 3 dozen random items closes with me as high bidder.

4:15am, Tuesday morning - I received email from REA with my invoice.

4:00pm, Tuesday afternoon - I dropped off my check at the USPS for snail mail to New Jersey.

3:30pm, Friday afternoon - I notice my account status on REA website is changed from unpaid to paid.

5:25pm, Friday afternoon - I receive an email from FedEx that my shipment has been scheduled.

5:36pm, Friday afternoon - I receive an email from FedEx that my package was in their possession, along with tracking info.

12:50pm, Sunday afternoon - My auction lot was delivered by FedEx to my door, signed for, and in my possession.

With as many lots as there were in the auction, I find this level of prompt service to be absolutely incredible! Kudos to REA (and to FedEx) for going over and above any expectations I could have possibly had. Well done!

chriskim 05-02-2022 03:42 AM

REA is the best! In fact, many well known repeat buyers received their lots before payments were even sent. Just saying.....

Stonepony 05-02-2022 06:03 AM

Yes , REA shipped my five figure item within 48 hrs of auctions end. Long before my check would have arrived. Very much appreciated!

mrreality68 05-02-2022 06:07 AM

nice very nice

REA has always been top notched to me and that time line is just one example of why

Shoeless Moe 05-02-2022 08:07 AM

They are THEE fastest payer in consignor checks as well, there is not even a close second, and I've consigned to EVERY major auction house.

nolemmings 05-02-2022 11:37 AM

Well, not to be a downer, but I sent my payment by Zelle on Wednesday the 27th and still have not heard anything from REA.

EDITED TO ADD: Just received shipping confirmation, so all is well. I get a little nervous by some of the stories I hear about Zelle or similar electronic transfer mechanisms, as I believe some banks won't do anything if a payment is not received or is intercepted. Happy to report no problem here. And btw, although I took a couple of shots at REA during the auction fiasco, I have never been concerned about Brian or that company (going back to Rob) being anything less than honorable when working through situations.

LEHR 05-03-2022 08:30 AM

I got a confirmation email yesterday that my package had shipped from REA and my check hasn't even cleared the bank.

I can't ask for more than that.:)

prestigecollectibles 05-03-2022 11:12 AM

I just got my consignment payment wired to my bank account today. I couldn't be happier.