NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 07-03-2021, 08:38 PM
Peter Spaeth

Default What the hobby is becoming

https://www.blowoutforums.com/showthread.php?t=1474435

At first I thought these stats and charts were a parody lol. No wonder I feel left behind.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 07-03-2021, 08:45 PM

Wow... that's eye opening
Old 07-03-2021, 08:58 PM
Peter Spaeth

Not sure when the generational shift happened, but it clearly has happened. It's gem rates and social media influencers and apps and crypto and Prizm and modern modern modern. People like me and I suspect many of the old guard here aren't even on the radar screen. So be it.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 07-03-2021 at 09:01 PM.
Old 07-03-2021, 09:07 PM
A@ron V@!llan©️our⍑

Will this forever be known as the “junk-slab” era?
Old 07-03-2021, 09:09 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyrounded View Post
Will this forever be known as the “junk-slab” era?

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...
Old 07-03-2021, 09:15 PM
Chase

And this is the stuff that makes up the majority of the 10 million plus backlog we keep hearing about.
Old 07-03-2021, 09:21 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorewalker View Post
And this is the stuff that makes up the majority of the 10 million plus backlog we keep hearing about.
Prizm and Pokémon!!

Old 07-03-2021, 09:27 PM
Sean McGinty

I’ve been away from North America for a long time. Can somebody fill me in on the series of events which have transpired in my absence which led to 1990 Fleer Michael Jordans becoming the dominant card in the hobby?
Old 07-03-2021, 09:28 PM
Pete
Pet.er ian.nic.elli

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanofjapan View Post
I’ve been away from North America for a long time. Can somebody fill me in on the series of events which have transpired in my absence which led to 1990 Fleer Michael Jordans becoming the dominant card in the hobby?
I saw the PSA states and how base Jordan’s have been such a big portion of grading volume. Has to be everyone going through previously worthless binders and bulk grading those cards.

W600 Cobb and Wagner
Sporting News/Collins McCarthy Jackson
Seamless Cobb rookie
Low Grade Ruth rookie

Cards:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/189414509@N08/albums
Old 07-03-2021, 09:29 PM
Eric Perry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
Not sure when the generational shift happened, but it clearly has happened. It's gem rates and social media influencers and apps and crypto and Prizm and modern modern modern...
Many of today's hobbyists are cut from a different cloth, and that's OK. Let them obsess over Gem Mint 10s, parrot their Internet "celebrities" of choice, spend more time looking at cards on their phone than in hand, deal in volatile virtual currency, collect cards that might curl like a Pringle, and chase ultra-modern from morning 'til midnight.

Meanwhile, I'll obsess over well-centered EX 5s, listen to YouTube as background noise while getting work done, spend my time and money on cards rather than subscription services, deal in old-fashioned fiat currency, collect cards that might have been altered at some point, and chase vintage from morning 'til midnight.

Quote:
...People like me and I suspect many of the old guard here aren't even on the radar screen. So be it.
I rather enjoy being under the radar.

Currently collecting:
T206 (132/524)
1956 Topps Baseball (190/342)

"You can observe a lot by just watching."
- Yogi Berra
Old 07-03-2021, 09:30 PM
Is Mudville so bad?

Quote:
Not sure when the generational shift happened, but it clearly has happened. It's gem rates and social media influencers and apps and crypto and Prizm and modern modern modern. People like me and I suspect many of the old guard here aren't even on the radar screen. So be it.
We would all have to hang up our spurs if that crowd ever became interested in our quiet corner of the hobby Peter. I don't know how many Jordan Rookies PSA graded last month, nor do I care. I do know that that PSA has only graded 99 examples of a 1921 Exhibits Ruth, ever.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/183872512@N04/
-
Old 07-03-2021, 09:36 PM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

What kills me is 10 years ago I was selling the junk to make space and couldn’t move 1990 Fleer BB wax boxes at 5 bucks per because the shipping exceeded the cost.

I never thought the stuff would be worth anything. To be honest I still don’t think it’s worth anything but the slab junkies do.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.
Old 07-04-2021, 04:55 AM
J0hn Raff3rty

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanofjapan View Post
Well, it's not the "dominant" card in the hobby, it's just the currently most graded one. Saying dominant makes you think it's a card most people want in their collection. It's still not.

Here's the Cliff Notes:
1) Worthless cards not graded very often for the last 30 years.
2) Basketball modern going nuts from 2017-2020.
3) Jordan '86 Fleer PSA 10s going from $20K a couple of years ago to $750K on Goldin a few months back. (This is obviously despite how many are trimmed by Robert Block and his friends that PSA couldn't catch, and some sellers at the National in 2018 having an entire case full of them.
4) Trickle down effect to '87, '88, '89 Fleer Jordans since those are some kind of all-important run of the GOAT.
5) COVID keeping everyone at home hearing about sky-high prices and finding their old collections.
6) Run on junk wax going for 10-100x what it went for a few years ago.
7) The Last Dance ESPN series in April 2020 reminding people about Jordan being best ever, forcing everyone and their grandmother to look for PSA graded copies. Since they were worthless until then (basically) and "LOW POP!!!21!@@!!!" and PSA ran a grading special for just Jordan cards, all those people sent in their heretofore worthless raw Jordan card to make dolla-dolla bills y'all.

Also, there was a huge increase in crypto valuations and the Fed kept giving away "free money" and there was nothing else to spend money on (vacations, restaurants, movies, sports games) for about a year, and much of it flooded into sports cards, since that was a great place to beat inflation. Well, it was at the time. Let's see what it is in Jan 2022...

Update: added image showing some price progression information.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jordan1990fleer26.jpg (79.8 KB, 758 views)
BGS: Can't detect trimming on modern
SGC: Closed auto authentication business
JSA: Approved same T206 Autos before SGC
Oh, what a difference a year makes.

Last edited by swarmee; 07-04-2021 at 05:43 AM.
Old 07-04-2021, 07:07 AM
Johnny MaZilli

It's becoming a greed fueled, money driven addiction for many.....these guys submitting all these Jordan's don't love the cards like we love our vintage they love the thrill, chance, and chase of the big pay off.
Old 07-04-2021, 07:38 AM
Rich Klein

One other thing to remember about basketball cards is the people who are re-entering, have re-entered or joined our hobby in the past year are primarily of the age where....

Well when basketball cards led by Jordan were actually more popular than baseball cards among the kids and the 20-25 year pattern we always noticed in cards from when people returned from the 3C's (Cars, Cuties and College) were more basketball conscious than baseball conscious.

So... guess what they went to,,, yep, basketball cards

Rich
Old 07-04-2021, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Prizm and Pokémon!!
and junk wax Jordans.
Old 07-04-2021, 07:54 AM
T3d $h3rm@n

99% of the cards are at psa for a quick flip...lol

Going to be a long flop. Someone mentioned to me a luka rc card they sold for 6k, is now selling for 250$. If that's the case, it will be a mad rush to the bottom once these cards come back from psa. Even if people break even, they'll be so ashamed to have.a 1990 fleet jordan psa 8, they'll sell.

Always looking for signed 1952 topps as well as variations and errors
Old 07-04-2021, 08:16 AM
β.Γ.Ҽ.Ո.Ť Ḋ.ź.Σ

Just one number caught my eye - 24,500. This is how many cards PSA graded each day in June. WoW.

This is great news for Bobby’s two outstanding piggyback groups. Maybe we will get our cards back before 2022.
Old 07-04-2021, 08:25 AM
Ma.tt Whi.te

PSA ran a special on grading Jordan cards…so this isn’t a completely unbiased #.
Old 07-04-2021, 08:44 AM
β∪τ∁ℏ †∪RΩεΓ

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinD View Post
What kills me is 10 years ago I was selling the junk to make space and couldn’t move 1990 Fleer BB wax boxes at 5 bucks per because the shipping exceeded the cost.

I never thought the stuff would be worth anything. To be honest I still don’t think it’s worth anything but the slab junkies do.
I need to find these slab junkies that you speak of. I have junk wax and I am not above taking as much of their money that I can to fuel my quest for older sets.
Old 07-04-2021, 09:12 AM

3-4 years ago, I got into graded cards as it gave the cards I loved from the 70’s-early 90’s some value. I did a lot of upgrading from raw to graded for cards I had, and also filled in some gaps.

I’d sell the raw cards to help subsidize the graded buys. It consolidated my collection, added value, and was fun on the cheap.

On average, a PSA graded 9 version cost 2-10x an ungraded copy. Now that number is more like 10-20x or more. And 10’s? Forget it!
Old 07-04-2021, 09:25 AM
Johnny MaZilli

All these so called collectors who are not, they're fly by night investors in sports cards, once they get out we will all be better. I can't wait till they leave.
These assholes are addicted to 10's for the quick flip they could give two Sh*ts about Jordans Talent or Kobe's... it's all about MONEY.

Could Have Should Have Would Have....I'm in it for the LONG RUN....the Jan-March Numbers Have peoples minds warped, they will never get over it. They will never sell their stuff fair, they will go back to those 3 months, this insures the auction houses will get their cards it's perfect for the AH and PSA. I can't wait for reality to come back.

Last edited by Johnny630; 07-04-2021 at 09:31 AM.
Old 07-04-2021, 09:27 AM
Joe M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinD View Post

Yup +1

Collecting Detroit 19th Century N172, N173, N175.
N172 Detroit. Getzein, McGlone, Rooks, Wheelock, Gillligan, Kid Baldwin Error, Lady Baldwin, Conway, Deacon White

Positive transactions with Joe G, Jay Miller, CTANK80, BIGFISH, MGHPRO, k. DIXON, LEON, INSIDETHEWRAPPER, GOCUBSGO32, Steve Suckow, RAINIER2004, Ben Yourg, GNAZ01, yanksrnice09, cmiz5290, Kris Sweckard (Kris19),Angyal, Chuck Tapia,Belfast1933,bcbgcbrcb,fusorcruiser, tsp06, cobbcobb13
Old 07-04-2021, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny630 View Post
These assholes are addicted to 10's for the quick flip they could give two Sh*ts about Jordans Talent or Kobe's... it's all about MONEY.
Yeah, it feels a lot like the mad rush of the late 80’s. I was just a kid then but even at 10-12 it was obvious.

And I’ve done very few PSA subs, and 75% of those aren’t back yet, but my rule is that you enjoy the 9’s and sell the 10’s. I can’t tell the difference between a 9 and a 10 in hand, and 10’s sell for stupid money
Old 07-04-2021, 09:34 AM
J0hn Raff3rty

There was a guy on blowout that posted his experience with PSA: he had submitted an entire 200+ submission a year ago when 2020 Topps came out that had almost all base cards of the rookie class. Those graded card prices have plummeted as more continue to enter the market, and he was going to take a bath when they finally charge his credit card. So he requested that PSA send it back ungraded, and PSA agreed. Smart guy getting out before he's trying flip them at pennies on the dollar, even compared to the $15/card or so grading fee he locked into when he sent them.
Now the cheapest grading level is $200 for the next few months at a minimum.
Old 07-04-2021, 10:19 AM
C0nor D0na.hue

I attended my first show last weekend since 2019 and had some interesting observations. The lion's share of the inventories for the lion's share of the dealers was all within the last 5 years. While that's typically not what I collect, I have found some pockets of interest and spoke to many of these dealers. They were just about all in their 20's and 30's, and extremely nice, helpful, and enthusiastic. I had a nice interaction/conversation with each and every one. The energy in the room was great, someone had music playing, and I had more fun than I have in a long time at a show, even though I only left having only spent 20 bucks.

....then there were a few old guy dealers selling vintage, just sitting there with no one at their tables, arms crossed, looking curmudgeonly and completely unapproachable. In that environment, it was easy to pass them right over. It got me asking myself how on earth they could expect modern collectors to appreciate vintage with outward attitudes like that.
Old 07-04-2021, 10:48 AM
Ran-jodh Dh.ill0n

This is the reason why I had to wait half a year to get my beautiful vintage cards back! PSA was too busy trying to get this garbage out of their door! Anyhow, I am glad that PSA suspended all the lower grading levels. This will keep all those rats out.

Old 07-04-2021, 10:57 AM
Hank Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by conor912 View Post
I attended my first show last weekend since 2019 and had some interesting observations. The lion's share of the inventories for the lion's share of the dealers was all within the last 5 years. While that's typically not what I collect, I have found some pockets of interest and spoke to many of these dealers. They were just about all in their 20's and 30's, and extremely nice, helpful, and enthusiastic. I had a nice interaction/conversation with each and every one. The energy in the room was great, someone had music playing, and I had more fun than I have in a long time at a show, even though I only left having only spent 20 bucks.

....then there were a few old guy dealers selling vintage, just sitting there with no one at their tables, arms crossed, looking curmudgeonly and completely unapproachable. In that environment, it was easy to pass them right over. It got me asking myself how on earth they could expect modern collectors to appreciate vintage with outward attitudes like that.
I'm tempted to say the old guy vintage dealers are just bored with it all, but there have been similar complaints practically since shows started 50 years ago. Question: What would you guess the % is between flippers and actual collectors among the younger crowd at recent shows?
Old 07-04-2021, 11:48 AM
C0nor D0na.hue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hankphenom View Post
I'm tempted to say the old guy vintage dealers are just bored with it all, but there have been similar complaints practically since shows started 50 years ago. Question: What would you guess the % is between flippers and actual collectors among the younger crowd at recent shows?
I won’t for one second argue with that. It just seemed more magnified this time. If I ever hit a point where I become “bored with it all”, I’ll sure as hell find something else to do with my weekends.

As to the flippers vs. collectors, I have no idea. My main point was commenting on the show-going experience and not what the attendees intend to do with their purchases.
Old 07-04-2021, 11:54 AM
Hank Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by conor912 View Post
I won’t for one second argue with that. It just seemed more magnified this time. If I ever hit a point where I become “bored with it all”, I’ll sure as hell find something else to do with my weekends.

As to the flippers vs. collectors, I have no idea. My main point was commenting on the show-going experience and not what the attendees intend to do with their purchases.
Agreed, my life's ambition is to limit the amount of time I'm bored as much as possible! Also agree on the excitement of the crowds of younger people at shows, off the charts at Philly. I'm just wondering how long it's going to last?
Old 07-04-2021, 12:06 PM
J0hn Raff3rty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hankphenom View Post
I'm just wondering how long it's going to last?
Until they all default on their credit cards... because cards only go up, so why not borrow against them?
Old 07-04-2021, 02:28 PM
Hank Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarmee View Post
Until they all default on their credit cards... because cards only go up, so why not borrow against them?
That's why I love debit cards. I cut up all my credit cards in the 70s.
Old 07-04-2021, 02:52 PM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

It’s funny, people on this board look at Modern cards are say “isn’t this ridiculous…” and then they go back to debating some obscure back variation of a card from 1905 that is largely of interest to no one.

Just sayin.

It’s all relative.
Old 07-04-2021, 03:16 PM

The hobby is supposed to be fun. If true vintage brings you fun, great. If modern brings you fun, great. The hobby is flourishing - albeit with some bumps and bruises along the way. There might never have been more people involved as right now, great for the hobby. If you like to try and flip and it brings you fun, nice. If you want to collect and not sell, nice.

My roots was opening packs as a kid and collecting the then current players. Not much different than today - people opening packs and collecting the now current players.

And vintage does seem to be holding up well in the price department for those of us collecting oldies but goodies, very nice. Sure beats prices tanking and everyone yelling the sky is falling, does it not.

This is an awesome hobby. Of course I collect vintage and have very nice cards that would be tough to part with. I also collect modern raw of players I like - also fun and rewarding. I have even played the accumulate and submit to PSA game that has brought me many hours of enjoyment and fun. I have a few Pokemon cards collected with my kid - another avenue of enjoyment.

So much to like and choose from in the hobby today.
Old 07-04-2021, 03:23 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapolit1 View Post
It’s funny, people on this board look at Modern cards are say “isn’t this ridiculous…” and then they go back to debating some obscure back variation of a card from 1905 that is largely of interest to no one.

Just sayin.

It’s all relative.
I agree. If it weren't for the steady stream of new blood into the hobby, whether they collect vintage or modern, the hobby would likely die a slow death.
Old 07-04-2021, 03:41 PM
Eric Perry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touch'EmAll View Post

The hobby is supposed to be fun. If true vintage brings you fun, great. If modern brings you fun, great...

So much to like and choose from in the hobby today.
+1

Currently collecting:
T206 (132/524)

- Yogi Berra
Old 07-04-2021, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
I agree. If it weren't for the steady stream of new blood into the hobby, whether they collect vintage or modern, the hobby would likely die a slow death.
Yes…I think most here have lived through a few “bust” cycles…1994, 2008…when the general consensus was the hobby was dying.

While I’m frustrated that my $ doesn’t go as far as it used to…this is still better!

And yes, money and popularity brings the bad eggs…but it brings a lot of good eggs too.
Old 07-04-2021, 04:50 PM
Trey
Tr.ey Bu0y

I would guess that people in the past were laughed at for buying T206 cards for 15 or 20 cents a pop, back when some probably thought they were nothing more than overproduced junk. Some probably drew the line in the sand at 5 or 10 cents, while others had no interest at any price since they were so mass produced.

Jordan count 0, just sayin'. We'll know 1990 Fleer Basketball was something special when average grade commons start going for close to 100 bucks a piece.

Last edited by oldeboo; 07-04-2021 at 05:13 PM.
Old 07-04-2021, 05:23 PM
Fr@nk Burke++

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldeboo View Post
I would guess that people in the past were laughed at for buying T206 cards for 15 or 20 cents a pop, back when some probably thought they were nothing more than overproduced junk. Some probably drew the line in the sand at 5 or 10 cents, while others had no interest at any price since they were so mass produced.

Jordan count 0, just sayin'. We'll know 1990 Fleer Basketball was something special when average grade commons start going for close to 100 bucks a piece.
Let's see, you want to sell commons for $100 each and it only costs $200 each to have them graded. That works for me.

By the time you get them back from PSA they will likely be worth $500 each ...................or not.

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.
Old 07-04-2021, 05:38 PM
Trey
Tr.ey Bu0y

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankbmd View Post
Let's see, you want to sell commons for $100 each and it only costs $200 each to have them graded. That works for me.

By the time you get them back from PSA they will likely be worth $500 each ...................or not.
Hey, you'll be the one kicking yourself if grading fees are over $1,000 in the year 2100, not me. In reality, I would have been in the crowd that though 15 cents for T206 cards was nuts. Completely pointless, but interesting to wonder.

With that said, I'm not buying any 1990 Fleer anytime soon.

Last edited by oldeboo; 07-04-2021 at 05:42 PM.
Old 07-04-2021, 05:57 PM
β∪τ∁ℏ †∪RΩεΓ

I liken this latest craze to modern day house flipping. Buy a house, fix it up a bit put it back on the market and sell it for a profit. Shampoo, rinse and repeat.

Only with cards it’s buy the latest craze, get it graded and sell it for a profit…..hopefully. Or, buy graded and try to flip for a higher return.

Last edited by butchie_t; 07-04-2021 at 05:57 PM.
Old 07-04-2021, 06:56 PM
Eric Perry

Quote:
Originally Posted by butchie_t View Post
I liken this latest craze to modern day house flipping. Buy a house, fix it up a bit put it back on the market and sell it for a profit. Shampoo, rinse and repeat.

Only with cards it’s buy the latest craze, get it graded and sell it for a profit…..hopefully. Or, buy graded and try to flip for a higher return.
I'd venture a guess that 95-99% of card flippers couldn't rewire a house, gut & then renovate a bathroom, or replace windows and exterior doors.

Having done all three, and much more, I can tell you it's a quite a bit harder than flipping cards.

Currently collecting:
T206 (132/524)

- Yogi Berra
Old 07-04-2021, 07:00 PM
β∪τ∁ℏ †∪RΩεΓ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric72 View Post
I'd venture a guess that 95-99% of card flippers couldn't rewire a house, gut & then renovate a bathroom, or replace windows and exterior doors.

Having done all three, and much more, I can tell you it's a quite a bit harder than flipping cards.
The point and you really missed each other, but ok.

Thanks,

Last edited by butchie_t; 07-04-2021 at 07:00 PM.
Old 07-04-2021, 07:15 PM
Sean McGinty

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarmee View Post

Here's the Cliff Notes:
Thanks, that is quite interesting. Glad to know there is at least some form of logic driving it. Sort of.

2021 be like:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg whohadmeme.jpg (74.6 KB, 357 views)

Last edited by seanofjapan; 07-04-2021 at 07:23 PM.
Old 07-04-2021, 07:30 PM
Eric Perry

Quote:
The point and you really missed each other, but ok.

Thanks,
My fault. I thought you were drawing a parallel between two remarkably similar groups of people who swear they know what they're doing, wholeheartedly believe prices will continue to rise, get in over their heads, and lose money stumbling through situations they weren't prepared for.

Currently collecting:
T206 (132/524)

- Yogi Berra
Old 07-05-2021, 06:56 AM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

FWIW every client of mine who is not a contractor and who tried to renovate and flip a house has lost money. When the music stops playing there will be a lot of unhappy 1990 Jordan owners.

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...

Last edited by Exhibitman; 07-05-2021 at 06:57 AM.
Old 07-05-2021, 08:14 AM
T3d $h3rm@n

Quote:

In short " when the shoeshine boy is giving you stock tips and saying how easy "it" is, run for the exits"
History doesnt always repeat itself, though it does make for a mirror

Always looking for signed 1952 topps as well as variations and errors