NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 02-10-2016, 10:16 PM
Tony Gordon

Default Milwaukee Baseball Card Show February 13

My monthly show in Milwaukee is coming up this Saturday, February 13, 2016, at the Clarion Hotel, 5311 S. Howell. It is a small show with 20 tables, mostly post-War vintage and autographs. If you are working on any post-War sets, you will find a terrific selection. The Clarion is easy to get to from anywhere in southeast Wisconsin and northeast Illinois.
Old 02-11-2016, 02:22 PM
Mike E

Would the times for the show be helpful?
Old 02-11-2016, 08:29 PM
Tony Gordon

9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Old 02-12-2016, 02:50 PM
Rich Klein

I know we conversed -- but I'd love to have you come down to DFW some day -- and based on your blog -- between Leon and myself -- we'll get you to some great local hole in the walls.

Leon had me go to a hole in the wall, I think it was Vietnamese place a while back and dang if that was not the best version of what I ordered I ever had in my life

And we can help with the heavier things like BBQ and Tex Mex too
Old 03-02-2016, 12:19 PM
Tony Gordon

Hey Rich, sorry it took me so long to respond. I am definitely interested in heading your way for a show. I just need to figure out a date. I eat just about anything... so I am looking forward to sampling your local restaurants. Also, I am always up for showing off my hometown of Chicago, in case you are in town for the National next year. There's some great restaurants just outside of Rosemont that most folks don't know about. Also, as you know from my blog, I've adopted Milwaukee as my second home (it's only an hour drive from Chicago). Maybe you would like to set up at my show there sometime. My next one is Saturday (March 5) at the Clarion Hotel, 5311 S. Howell. Milwaukee is a tremendous food town as well with fish frys and butter burgers. Thanks Leon for allowing me to post here about my show and I really appreciate all the Net54ers who come on out to my show every month. Thanks guys!
Old 03-02-2016, 02:57 PM
Rich Klein

I love the National in Chicago and hope to be there. It's really the current best spot for the show.

Got a combo 4 day Labor Day weekend show but it's split into 2 2 day shows which might actually work for an visitor from yourself. We had a long distance dealer last month who came by and was very impressed (He had real nice stuff and also made donations to my non-profit show which was doubly nice )

But we'd love to see you and your material

Rich
Old 03-02-2016, 03:02 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

I got back into the hobby around 20 yrs ago from walking around a 15-20 table show in Ridgeview Mall in Allen Tx..I think it's called something else now..Smilin' Dave had binders of bicycle spoke hof rookies and I was hooked again, at around 34 yrs old.. Then I went back to pre-war from there.
Count me in as a huge supporter of card shows. Good luck to all of you small card show promoters!! (and large ones too, for that matter) We need more of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gordon View Post
Hey Rich, sorry it took me so long to respond. I am definitely interested in heading your way for a show. I just need to figure out a date. I eat just about anything... so I am looking forward to sampling your local restaurants. Also, I am always up for showing off my hometown of Chicago, in case you are in town for the National next year. There's some great restaurants just outside of Rosemont that most folks don't know about. Also, as you know from my blog, I've adopted Milwaukee as my second home (it's only an hour drive from Chicago). Maybe you would like to set up at my show there sometime. My next one is Saturday (March 5) at the Clarion Hotel, 5311 S. Howell. Milwaukee is a tremendous food town as well with fish frys and butter burgers. Thanks Leon for allowing me to post here about my show and I really appreciate all the Net54ers who come on out to my show every month. Thanks guys!