NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > Tobacco (T) cards, except T206 B/S/T

Old 04-24-2013, 07:45 PM

Default FS: T207 Tannehill in Comiskey Park Wood Frame

Hi all,

I'm offering a freshly dressed up T207 Lee Tannehill framed and matted in a 4x6" frame madE by myself.

The frame is made from a Comiskey Park seat bottom slat that I had-cut, routed and put together myself. It is comes with a COA from myself stating how it was made and numbered 6 of 8 in first series of these that I did. It also will come with a COA from Authentic Stadium Seats where I bought the seat bottom. All materials are archival and a UV blocking sheet had been put between Mr. Tannehill and the glass.

The card itself is in PR/FR condition with some paper loss but please see photos to draw your own condition conclusion.

Asking $90.00 paypal or best offer... Please see photos and ask questions.
I have other stadium frames in 5x7 and 8x10 sizes...
COMMY FRAME W CARD FRONT.jpg
COMMY FRAME W CARD BACK.jpg
tannehill front.jpg
tannehill back.jpg

Last edited by oldirtyfishkilla; 04-24-2013 at 07:46 PM. Reason: misspelling
Old 04-26-2013, 06:39 AM

I'll take $80 OBO
Old 04-26-2013, 08:51 AM
T0dd M@rcum

Love the project, dirty! Very cool!
Old 04-26-2013, 10:59 AM

Thanks bb!

I'll be posting larger ones later on in the Memorabilia and/or auction section when I finally have some time off.

I have Forbes Field, Comiskey Park, Yankee Stadium, Wrigley Field, The Polo Grounds and Heritage park...
Old 04-27-2013, 08:26 PM

BUMP Before I move it somewhere else...
Old 04-27-2013, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldirtyfishkilla View Post
BUMP Before I move it somewhere else...
This is a very cool piece. Please give me a heads up whenever you put up the Forbes Field one. I rarely check the auction or memorabilia sections, only when the last post catches my eye on the main page
Check out my two newest books. One covers the life and baseball career of Dots Miller, who was mentored by Honus Wagner as a rookie for the 1909 Pirates, then became a mentor for a young Rogers Hornsby. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CV633PNT The other has 13 short stories of players who were with the Pittsburgh Pirates during the regular season, but never played in a game for the team https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CY574YNS