NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > Pre-WWII cards (E, D, M, W, etc..) B/S/T

Old 08-05-2009, 10:44 AM

Default Sporting Life Magazine Team Composites for sale

This is the complete magazine with the Sporting Life Team Composite on the cover. I will have to individually email 2 scan's(1 top and 1 bottom of magazine). Sorry, I haven't figured out how to minimize scans to post. Please email me if interested in a scan. Thank you in advance.

1905 Memphis SOLD
1906 New Orleans $195
1905 Des Moines $195
1905 Ft Wayne $195
Old 08-05-2009, 10:51 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default scans

Jim, if you put the scan in the box below your post that says "manage attachments" then the board s/w will resize it for you. Never again will you have to resize a scan yourself. So if you try to upload one from your "my documents" or your "my pictures" folder, and it is about 80k in size or bigger, this board software will automatically make it smaller than 80k. Hope this helps....Let me know if you have any other questions on posting scans. It should be super easy for you to do. regards
Old 08-05-2009, 11:02 AM

Default Leon

Thank you so much for the pointers on uploading scans which I have done on all my newly posted items but on the larger scan's when I upload it take's forever then says something like file error in uploading?? Am I doing something wrong? It is just on the larger scan's or 8x10 or larger? I am back at work but will try again when I get home tonight. Again, thanks for all your help.
Old 08-07-2009, 09:41 PM
Mark

Jim - you can also post scans in larger size/high resolution if you you a hosting site like photobucket.