NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > T206 cards B/S/T

Old 05-18-2019, 07:03 AM
Scott Levy

Default Mathewson - no longer available

Card is no longer available

Last edited by scottglevy; 05-18-2019 at 07:38 PM.
Old 05-18-2019, 11:48 AM
Ed
Ed DeS.erio

Is this the one that closed on eBay last night? So you do not have in hand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-18-2019, 05:54 PM
Scott Levy

Thanks for the interest and the bump Ed. While it’s a new acquisition I can assure anyone interested that it’s a completed transaction that’s been paid for and on its way to me. I have tracking info on the item as well as dozens of hobby references for anyone who may be concerned.
Old 05-18-2019, 06:28 PM

Don't really care that you're selling before you have it, but I doubt it grades that high with the crease across the neck.
Old 05-19-2019, 03:05 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

2 comments in this section definitely deserve infractions. Let's make them verbal this time.
The one about when it sold and the one about how it would grade should not be here.....PM me to discuss further OR post this issue in the thread on the front page and see what others think about the comments? Not that it really matters because, imo, they are out of line. But we could see what others think too. Thanks
Old 05-19-2019, 05:05 PM
Ed
Ed DeS.erio

If you are referring to my post there was nothing about price or anything else aside if card was on eBay night before. It was a simple yes or no question. If there was a picture posted then there would be no need for this question.

Maybe revising rules somewhat such as listing a price and showing a picture would alleviate it.

But it is also quite obvious of retaliation with actual price And auction on Mayo cut Delahanty listed. I can honestly care less about it but that is a clear warning.

Old 05-19-2019, 09:49 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Your questioning of him having the card is absolutely out of line if you ask me. No more revising of rules. If you don't know if your post in someone elses post might cross the line just PM me...better yet, you should have PMd the OP with your question. And on the retaliation issue, it is being addressed now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezez420 View Post
If you are referring to my post there was nothing about price or anything else aside if card was on eBay night before. It was a simple yes or no question. If there was a picture posted then there would be no need for this question.

Maybe revising rules somewhat such as listing a price and showing a picture would alleviate it.

But it is also quite obvious of retaliation with actual price And auction on Mayo cut Delahanty listed. I can honestly care less about it but that is a clear warning.