NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > 1980 & Newer Sports Cards B/S/T

Old 06-25-2015, 09:21 AM
Rich Klein

Default It's My Anniversary Time Bump

You know the interest in baseball cards (and all sports) starts picking up now

Really Fun Boxes to play with your kids or your friends. Both boxes are kind of neat in their own way

And these make great holiday gifts for the person who just loves to play and explore with cards

This clarifies the two different offers and so you know this supercedes anything else written

These are or will be 3,200 or 5,000 ct boxes featuring cards 1981-present of which very few will be from the over produced (87-94) era. There are almost no inserts nor base cards of players such as Trout, etc. Depending on what is put into these boxes the cost is 2 to 5 cents each PPD.

However if there are All-Star or Leader Cards of players such as Pujols they are included. Condition is nm to nm/mt as I will never call anything MINT.

Check. Money Order, Cash and Paypal gift accepted !

More boxes will be built and I can also build boxes to your team -- I will say that some teams will not be available. ( I live in the DFW area so no Texas Rangers are available, etc.)

All the teams I originally had are now sold or traded; I can still build boxes for you; please note that each box takes 3-4 weeks to build as I go through inventory.

I have done a Packers box (See Recommendation), a Pirates Box, San Francisco, Colorado, Mets (I still have a lot more of them) and Saints (I was not as happy with what I came up with), Cubs base box (no Topps or Donruss), Blue Jays, St Louis and Kansas City, Minnesota; Oakland/Sacramento (Kings Basketball); a New York Rangers/Hartford Whalers; Tampa Bay Rays, Boston ; Cincinnati/Pittsburgh Steelers box as well as a NY Foortball Giants box. I will include sports other than baseball if you so desire as well.

See recommendation about Packers box.

I can build a box for you and your teams area -- and if you want the base card of the better players or inserts and are willing to pay more, those can be included as well. Please let me know what teams you are interested in and we'll chat.

This is ideal, but not limited, to show vendors or store owners who take extra space and to put out material to entice the kids or bargain hunters, Flea market vendors, garage sale sellers or any local store owners to be used as cards which can be "user friendly".
__________________________________________________ ___________

*** I was shocked at the show I run at the Southfork Hotel in Plano that several boxes not nearly as packed with goodies as these walked out the door for similar prices. Not to overly hype. but these are really good deals *****

THIS Information below is for Non-Team oriented boxes. This is much simpler. I pull a box in stock and pull out a row or a full box, etc

Also -- I can make you 900 ct boxes for $50 ppd, with discounts for 2 or more. These boxes will be, to be honest, a better mix of players with some inserts but not all boxes will be the same and some will be better than others (I believe in full disclosure). Cards in these boxes may have values up to $5 as anything I don't bring to a show in put into these boxes

I need to note here, in case not clear -- this is a mix of teams, sports, etc and are my option to what you get. Please note I have no junk wax commons in these boxes -- all tend to be star players or better. A full 5000 count box is $200 PPD OBO. A 900 ct box is $50 PPD. Same thing here obviously, discounts for 2 or more boxes

Again, will be happy with OBO or Will also take trades in pre-1970 cards or certified autographs *Preferably from major manufacturers* (or make me an interesting offer);

All these boxes really do make a nice little addition to a flea market or show table or discount store table, put them out at 25 cents to $1 and let the profits fly. You don't have to sell very many cards to get your money back on any of these boxes.

Check. Money Order, Cash and Paypal gift accepted
Old 07-02-2015, 07:13 AM
Rich Klein

Default pre July 4th Weekend Bump

Really Fun Boxes to play with your kids or your friends. Both boxes are kind of neat in their own way

And these make great holiday gifts for the person who just loves to play and explore with cards

This clarifies the two different offers and so you know this supercedes anything else written

These are or will be 3,200 or 5,000 ct boxes featuring cards 1981-present of which very few will be from the over produced (87-94) era. There are almost no inserts nor base cards of players such as Trout, etc. Depending on what is put into these boxes the cost is 2 to 5 cents each PPD.

However if there are All-Star or Leader Cards of players such as Pujols they are included. Condition is nm to nm/mt as I will never call anything MINT.

More boxes will be built and I can also build boxes to your team -- I will say that some teams will not be available. ( I live in the DFW area so no Texas Rangers are available, etc.)

All the teams I originally had are now sold or traded; I can still build boxes for you; please note that each box takes 3-4 weeks to build as I go through inventory.

I have done a Packers box (See Recommendation), a Pirates Box, San Francisco, Colorado, Mets (I still have a lot more of them) and Saints (I was not as happy with what I came up with), Cubs base box (no Topps or Donruss), Blue Jays, St Louis and Kansas City, Minnesota; Oakland/Sacramento (Kings Basketball); a New York Rangers/Hartford Whalers; Tampa Bay Rays, Boston ; Cincinnati/Pittsburgh Steelers box as well as a NY Foortball Giants box. I will include sports other than baseball if you so desire as well.

I can build a box for you and your teams area -- and if you want the base card of the better players or inserts and are willing to pay more, those can be included as well. Please let me know what teams you are interested in and we'll chat.

This is ideal, but not limited, to show vendors or store owners who take extra space and to put out material to entice the kids or bargain hunters, Flea market vendors, garage sale sellers or any local store owners to be used as cards which can be "user friendly".

*** I was shocked at the show I run at the Southfork Hotel in Plano that several boxes not nearly as packed with goodies as these walked out the door for similar prices. Not to overly hype. but these are really good deals *****

THIS Information below is for Non-Team oriented boxes. This is much simpler. I pull a box in stock and pull out a row or a full box, etc

Also -- I can make you 900 ct boxes for $50 ppd, with discounts for 2 or more. These boxes will be, to be honest, a better mix of players with some inserts but not all boxes will be the same and some will be better than others (I believe in full disclosure). Cards in these boxes may have values up to $5 as anything I don't bring to a show in put into these boxes

I need to note here, in case not clear -- this is a mix of teams, sports, etc and are my option to what you get. Please note I have no junk wax commons in these boxes -- all tend to be star players or better. A full 5000 count box is $200 PPD OBO. A 900 ct box is $50 PPD. Same thing here obviously, discounts for 2 or more boxes

Again, will be happy with OBO or Will also take trades in pre-1970 cards or certified autographs *Preferably from major manufacturers* (or make me an interesting offer);

All these boxes really do make a nice little addition to a flea market or show table or discount store table, put them out at 25 cents to $1 and let the profits fly. You don't have to sell very many cards to get your money back on any of these boxes.

Old 07-09-2015, 03:31 PM
Rich Klein

Default Pre July Show Bump

Old 07-16-2015, 10:51 AM
Rich Klein

Default Weekly Bump

Old 07-23-2015, 12:19 PM
Rich Klein

Default pre National Bump

Last edited by Rich Klein; 07-24-2015 at 01:03 PM.
Old 08-03-2015, 01:08 PM
Rich Klein

Default post National Bump

Old 08-07-2015, 07:10 AM
Rich Klein

Default Weekly Bump

Old 08-12-2015, 05:26 AM
Rich Klein

Default Bump Time

ou know the interest in baseball cards (and all sports) starts picking up now

Old 08-17-2015, 06:27 AM
Rich Klein

Old 08-21-2015, 07:07 AM
Rich Klein

Default pre-weekend Bump

Old 08-28-2015, 07:52 AM
Rich Klein

Default pre-weekend Bump

Old 09-03-2015, 03:05 PM
Rich Klein

Default pre-weekend Bump

Old 09-10-2015, 07:11 PM
Rich Klein

Default pre New Year Bump

Old 09-18-2015, 11:55 AM
Rich Klein

Default weekly bump

Old 09-25-2015, 07:17 AM
Rich Klein

Default Weekly Bump

Old 10-01-2015, 07:20 AM
Rich Klein

Default Baseball Post-Season Bump

Old 10-08-2015, 01:23 PM
Rich Klein

Default Wekly Bump

With apologies to the person who calls these posts boring. Well, you can always buy me out and stop these posts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old 10-15-2015, 03:20 PM
Rich Klein

Default Texas Teams Eliminated Bump

With apologies to the person who calls these posts boring. Well, you can always buy me out and stop these posts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old 10-22-2015, 05:04 AM
Rich Klein

Default Mets WS Post

Old 10-29-2015, 07:00 AM
Rich Klein

Default Let's go METS BUMP

Old 11-05-2015, 11:21 AM
Rich Klein

Default Congrats to SALVI Bump

Old 11-05-2015, 08:49 PM
Patrick N.

Default pm sent....

pm sent....
Old 11-12-2015, 06:56 AM
Rich Klein

I have done a Packers box (See Recommendation), a Pirates Box, San Francisco, Colorado, Mets (I still have a lot more of them) and Saints (I was not as happy with what I came up with), Cubs base box (no Topps or Donruss), Blue Jays, St Louis and Kansas City, Minnesota; Oakland/Sacramento (Kings Basketball); a New York Rangers/Hartford Whalers; Tampa Bay Rays, Boston ; Cincinnati/Pittsburgh Steelers box as well as a NY Foortball Giants box, Working on yet another Pittsburgh Box (this one will have even better cards--). I will include sports other than baseball if you so desire as well.

Old 11-19-2015, 06:54 AM
Rich Klein

Default Pre T-Day Bump

I have done a Packers box (See Recommendation), a Pirates Box, San Francisco, Colorado, Mets (I still have a lot more of them) and Saints (I was not as happy with what I came up with), Cubs base box (no Topps or Donruss), Blue Jays, St Louis and Kansas City, Minnesota; Oakland/Sacramento (Kings Basketball); a New York Rangers/Hartford Whalers; Tampa Bay Rays, Boston ; Cincinnati/Pittsburgh Steelers box as well as a NY Foortball Giants box, Working on yet another Pittsburgh Box (this one will have even better cards--). I will include sports other than baseball if you so desire as well.

Old 11-19-2015, 09:28 AM
octavio ranzola

Default keep posting

rich your a class act love your posts and im a fan best octavio good luck with sales,,,,
Old 11-20-2015, 06:47 AM
Rich Klein

Thank you for the nice words

I grew up in Bergen County and it's always good to see that part of AMERICA represented

Rich
Old 11-27-2015, 11:48 AM
Rich Klein

Default Too Much Turkey Bump

Old 12-05-2015, 08:11 AM
Rich Klein

Default Great Way to prep for 2016

Old 12-09-2015, 06:09 AM
Rich Klein

Default Bump

Old 12-18-2015, 02:45 PM
Rich Klein

Default Friendly Bump

Old 12-24-2015, 08:10 PM
Rich Klein

Default xmas Week Bump