NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > Ebay, Auction and other Venues Announcement- B/S/T

Old 03-10-2009, 10:07 AM
Administrator

Default Huge Vintage Pre War/ Tobacco Clearance on Sportsbuy

Posted By: Joseph Angus

Hi,

Please check out my auction listings on Sportsbuy as I am clearing out a lot of Pre War cards including t206's, play balls, goudey, diamond stars, and various caramel issues. I am also looking for all reasonable private offers so take a look and let me know if there is anything you are interested in. I have been selling some rare items lately and will look to list more in the future or possibly begin using the BST.

You might have to copy and paste the link, sorry about that:

http://auction.sportsbuy.com/search/search_results.cfm?search_type=seller_search&searc h_text=101461&search_name=Search+by+Seller&auction _mode=0&order_by=date_end&sort_by=DESC

Thanks once again,

Joe

Old 03-10-2009, 06:12 PM
Administrator

Posted By: leon

Joe, I went there the other day and there was lots of shiny stuff. I got out of there quickly. If you are selling vintage you probably would do just as well, or better, listing on these BST pages....good luck

Old 03-10-2009, 08:53 PM
Administrator

Hi Leon,

I couldn't agree with you more. I list a lot of vintage on the site, currently I have about 300 auctions running most of which are pre war and pre 1959. But they all seem to get jumbled up amongst all the new modern cards. The good news is that I have been on Naxcom for a few years and have gotten a core group of buyers but I am interested in using the BST. I am just currently trying to clear out a lot of cards as I am trying to concentrate more on T206 HOFers and 1933 goudey HOFers. I have a lot of work to do to attract attention to my listings on naxcom, and have begun to answer posts on the BST.

Thanks for your response,

Joe

Old 03-10-2009, 09:03 PM
Administrator

Posted By: leon

No disrespect meant but -

"I have a lot of work to do to attract attention to my listings on naxcom, and have begun to answer posts on the BST."

shouldn't it be the other way around?

Old 03-11-2009, 05:13 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Brad Green

Joe:

I would recommend giving BST a try. Take a few of your best 1933 Goudeys and list them for sale in the 1920's to 1940's section of the BST. It's easy and it doesn't cost you anything! I would recommend posting front and back scans of the cards in the BST if possible, but that's not required. You could simply list the cards, their PSA/SGC grades and the price that you want and say "Scans available upon request".

I would recommend doing the same with the T-206's.

I think you will find that a lot of people are reluctant to join Sportbuy (NAXCOM). You will miss a lot of sales because of that.

Give the BST a try. If you need a referal, feel free to use my name as I have bought from you a few times through NAXCOM.

Brad

Old 03-11-2009, 07:29 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Rob

Hey Joe,

I have been one of your core buyers on Naxcom/Sportsbuy. I have been very happy with the prices and quick shipping of the items I purchase. I would also give the B/S/T a shot.

PS - Put some more 1933/1934 Goudeys up for sale, you are getting me closer to completion!!

Thanks - Rob

Check out some of my collection!!!

www.myspace.com/robbiefrizzle

Old 03-11-2009, 06:32 PM
Administrator

Thanks Brad and Rob,

Yeah that is so crazy that we are all on this board! That is really cool and I am beginning to really enjoy this board the more and more I read up on it.

I am a big collector and just sell to make room for the new stuff I get, and this would be a great place to list some of my cards. So I will try to list some of my 33-34 goudeys for you Rob when I get a chance hopefully by this weekend. I will see what I have left...happy.gif

Also thanks for the referral Brad, I think you are right and hopefully soon you will see some of my cards up here for sale.

Joe