NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > Autographs & Game Used B/S/T

Old 08-14-2014, 09:15 PM
And.rew Whi.te

Default Pro Football Hall of Fame Dinner Walter Payton Noll W/ some autos

I have for sale a program from the 1993 Pro Football Hall of Fame enshrinees dinner that honored that years inductees to the Hall of Fame. This was the year of Chuck Noll, Dan Fouts, Larry Little, Bill Walsh and Bears great, Walter Payton.

This unusual size program (roughly about 6 inches wide and 11 inches tall) is printed on heavy glossy card stock and has 12 pages. Each enshrinee is given their own page with a brief overview of their career.

This program was given to my sister, Kim back in the day from a person who attended this dinner and got her a few autographs on this program. On the inside front cover is a HUGE Monte Clark autograph with career notations along with another autograph below the Clark that I cannot figure out for the life of me who it is. On the back cover is a great autograph of Jim Parker with all of these autos signed in black Sharpie.

There are very few of these programs out there in circulation as this dinner was not open to the general public from what I understand. This would be a great addition to your collection if you are a collector of these players who have autographed the program (or make cut autos of them). To a die hard Bears, Niners, Steelers collector this is a must have.

I have no idea how to price this item but I thought 20 bucks DELIVERED was a good price with the scarcity of this program and the autographs.

Old 08-15-2014, 07:07 AM
And.rew Whi.te

I received a PM from a fellow board member today with an error correction in my original listing. Per this PM

"Just thought I'd let you know that the enshrinees dinner absolutely is a public event. In fact, it's typically the most sought-after ticket of induction weekend. The Canton Civic Center is packed with people every year."

I didnt want to indentify the board member without asking him first but I did want to at least get this error correction out there. This board member also states he grew up in Canton and attended many of these dinners and hopefully, he has some good stories to tell and will post them on the boards if he gets a chance

Thanks for the information!!!!