NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 07-25-2019, 07:09 PM
K@t Alex@nder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousGeorge View Post
Kat, why play it out in private? Bring it on in front of everyone.
Play what out? I've never spoken to you in my life Steven. To say I seem to have enough problems on my own? WTF? N54 isn't about that sort of crap that's why I said PM me. Not sure what beef you have with me but it's probably better to PM me.
Old 07-25-2019, 07:22 PM
David Peck

This thread is awesome!
Old 07-25-2019, 07:26 PM
Ste.ven Lich.tman

Quote:
Originally Posted by kateighty View Post
Play what out? I've never spoken to you in my life Steven. To say I seem to have enough problems on my own? WTF? N54 isn't about that sort of crap that's why I said PM me. Not sure what beef you have with me but it's probably better to PM me.
When you open your mouth be prepared to get it back. Especially when none of it has anything to do with you.
Old 07-25-2019, 07:27 PM
Steve Birmingham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibitman View Post
Man's got a right to do his job; we need criminal defense attorneys to put the government to the test. I could not do it but that's why I keep my practice far away from criminal defense. Family law too; that's some nasty, nasty stuff.
I totally agree.

I'm fortunate that I don't have dilemmas like that in any of my work.

I did usually adjust prices according to a few things at the bicycle shop. A single mom with a bike problem who is just trying to take a short ride with her kids usually got a very good price.. The Lance wannabe on the $3K plus bike who wants to stand over me and tell me how to repair his trivial problem... Yeah, he paid for her repair and his, and in at least one case at least 3-4 others. that guy was bad enough I handed him the tool and walked away. When he asked where I was going I said he seemed to know how to do it and I had work I needed to get back to. He didn't, apologized, and didn't seem bothered at all when I charged him $30 just to adjust the height of the seat, something that usually took <1 minute and was often charged as "when you'r ride is done come back and buy an ice cream or something"

The guy ranting about how we didn't know what we were doing etc when everything worked perfectly and hadn't cost as much as the other local shops charged... He got politely sent to the guy up the street who charged him 5x as much for repairs that didn't fix anything.
When the new owner asked, I told him that now that guy was the other shops problem, and the way I did it, he was happy about it. (Yes, happy enough that he sent us 5 other customers in the next few months )And eventually came back with a somewhat better understanding of things in general.
Old 07-25-2019, 07:47 PM
K@t Alex@nder

Quote:
When you open your mouth be prepared to get it back. Especially when none of it has anything to do with you.
Get what back? I still haven't a damn clue what you're talking about. No need to make stuff up about any of us. Interesting statement there. Seems like you know who exactly it has to do with. Hm.
Old 07-25-2019, 07:50 PM
pete ullman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
With Huigens. Moser, Orlando, and J. Lichtman as speakers. A panel discussion on What's Good for the Hobby.
that'd be epic!!!! i'd cancel my annual camping trip for that!!!!!
Old 07-25-2019, 07:59 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Quote:
Originally Posted by ullmandds View Post
that'd be epic!!!! i'd cancel my annual camping trip for that!!!!!
i'd cancel a camping trip for anything...My wife wanted to go camping once. I told her that my ancestors paid it forward with 40 years in the desert so forget it. My idea of roughing it is the Cleveland Sheraton.

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...

Last edited by Exhibitman; 07-25-2019 at 08:01 PM.
Old 07-25-2019, 08:03 PM
Scott Russell

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitehse View Post
Personal attacks never get anyone anywhere. You are all better than this.

Geez.
What would make you think that???
Check out https://www.thecollectorconnection.com Always looking for consignments 717.327.8915 We sell your less expensive pre-war cards individually instead of in bulk lots to make YOU the most money possible!

and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thecollectorconnectionauctions
Old 07-25-2019, 08:20 PM
Kenny Cole

Quote:
Family law, tell me about it. When I was just out of law school my firm was less corporate than it became and we did some of that and it was ugly as hell. In one case I argued and won some motion requiring the husband to pay for something and he starts cursing at me and insulting my abilities right in the courtroom with the judge still on the bench for the next matter, total circus.
I would literally rather completely quit practicing law than practice family law. Not wild about criminal law, but that would be TONS better than going down the family law road. That is really nasty business.
Old 07-25-2019, 08:24 PM
pete ullman

Quote:
i'd cancel a camping trip for anything...My wife wanted to go camping once. I told her that my ancestors paid it forward with 40 years in the desert so forget it. My idea of roughing it is the Cleveland Sheraton.
Bahaha...actually our annual camping trip became an annual cabin trip last year...so technically goin to the cabin as they say in mn!!!! But I do like to camp occasionally even better if kayak camping!
Old 07-25-2019, 08:41 PM
Johnny MaZilli

My camping days ending when uncle sam was done with me lol.

Last edited by Johnny630; 07-25-2019 at 08:42 PM.
Old 07-25-2019, 09:01 PM

Default Pre-War Baseball Card Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpeck100 View Post
This thread is awesome!

..and every nine pages , one of us shows a pre-war baseball card. They go well with bile and popcorn.

Old 07-25-2019, 10:11 PM
Val Kehl

Quote:
Adam, I would have expected you to say, "My idea of roughing it is attending the National at Atlantic City."
Seeking very scarce/rare cards for my Sam Rice master collection, e.g., E210 York Caramel Type 2 (upgrade), 1931 W502, W504 (upgrade), W572 sepia, W573, W575-1 E. S. Rice version, 1922 Haffner's Bread, 1922 Keating Candy, 1922 Witmor Candy Type 2 (vertical back), 1926 Sports Co. of Am. with ad & blank backs. Also T216 Kotton "NGO" card of Hugh Jennings. Also 1917 Merchants Bakery & Weil Baking cards of WaJo.
Old 07-26-2019, 08:06 AM
T!.m H.
Tim Hu,nt

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve B View Post
All that left me with are questions.

Like why is someone who swiped millions from her business staying in a $99 hotel room and ordering cheap pizza?

And just where the _ can you find a $99 hotel room?
Queens or the Bronx?
Successful B/S/T deals with asoriano, obcbobd, x2dRich2000, eyecollectvintage, RepublicaninMass, Kwikford, Oneofthree67, jfkheat, scottglevy, whitehse, GoldenAge50s, Peter Spaeth, Northviewcats, megalimey, BenitoMcNamara, Edwolf1963, mightyq, sidepocket, darwinbulldog, jasonc, jessejames, sb1, rjackson44, bobbyw8469, quinnsryche, Carter08, philliesfan and ALBB, Buythatcard and JimmyC so far.
Old 07-26-2019, 08:10 AM
T!.m H.
Tim Hu,nt

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve B View Post
That makes me curious... could an ex PSA employee with an NDA successfully use that as an excuse to not answer questions from the FBI?

Or would that be more of a 5th amendment thing?

I'm thinking that wouldn't be taken well at all...
I would think that an NDA would cover lawful portions of the business protecting trade secrets, technology, customer lists, proprietary info etc.. When it comes to illegal or criminal activity I would think the NDA is not valid for that...that would be like hiring a hit man, having him sign an NDA to do the job, getting caught and NOT spilling the beans... then again me not a barrister...
Successful B/S/T deals with asoriano, obcbobd, x2dRich2000, eyecollectvintage, RepublicaninMass, Kwikford, Oneofthree67, jfkheat, scottglevy, whitehse, GoldenAge50s, Peter Spaeth, Northviewcats, megalimey, BenitoMcNamara, Edwolf1963, mightyq, sidepocket, darwinbulldog, jasonc, jessejames, sb1, rjackson44, bobbyw8469, quinnsryche, Carter08, philliesfan and ALBB, Buythatcard and JimmyC so far.
Old 07-26-2019, 09:15 AM
Michael Durrett
Banned

You all sound like fools!
Brent is not going to jail give it a rest

He did not alter the cards
Shill bidding is not illegal
His knowledge of Moser's acts will not be able to be proven

YES he is a bad man but he will not even be charged with anything

WHO is wondering why he is still on ebay ? What a joke
Old 07-26-2019, 09:22 AM
qualitycards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeerGut View Post

Then why did he hire Jeff?
Old 07-26-2019, 09:23 AM
Jeff Lowe

Default Not going to jail ?

We shall see . His hubris is like like Mt Aetna . The judge , if it gets there aint going to like it .
Old 07-26-2019, 09:42 AM
Johnny MaZilli

Quote:

Agree with almost everything you said.....except he may very well be charged....jail time slim to zero chance that is happening.

This industry will always be full of scumbags it’s sad
Old 07-26-2019, 10:07 AM
Steve Birmingham

Quote:
Originally Posted by chalupacollects View Post
Queens or the Bronx?
You're kidding?

20 years ago the company I worked for hosted a hydraulics convention. No decent hotel was available anywhere in the Boston area then for under about 125/night.
We needed a bit of room, so the motel 6 or the more local "Caswell motel" were out.
Old 07-26-2019, 10:09 AM
Steve Birmingham

Quote:

When did they legalize shill bidding?

Maybe its ok in Nevada, but it isn't here.
Old 07-26-2019, 10:51 AM
Ryan
Ryan McCla.nahan

Quote:
As a practical matter, I wouldn't think anyone is going to try to sue someone for talking to the FBI.

More generally, there's a whole body of law about the balance between confidentiality obligations and whistle blower rights.
I know a little bit about whistleblower rights having been one myself, and I know all too well how the laws are written are often not how they're practiced. If there is anyone who's thinking about becoming a whistleblower, I would think really long and hard about it and get a lawyer first.
Old 07-26-2019, 11:34 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Kevin, just because you PM’d me to call you on the phone and I didn’t drop what I was doing to call you that minute doesn’t mean you should lash out. I would have gotten to you when I was done with what I was doing. Now why don’t you go find a lava lamp or some puka beads and put them on BST so you can pay the rent this month?
Hey now that's a low blow to Kevin. I love PUKA shells and they have made a big comeback. I have a great collection including David Cassidy's....and NONE OF THEM ARE fake, LIKE ALL THE CARDS. And I'm wearing them to my high school reunion tonight. I'm going as Danny Partridge.

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 07-27-2019 at 09:37 AM.
Old 07-26-2019, 11:36 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGarcia View Post

..and every nine pages , one of us shows a pre-war baseball card. They go well with bile and popcorn.

Both clearly soaked and trimmed.
Old 07-26-2019, 11:37 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Peter, you’re an attorney and must have much more of an ability than someone like I do to look through the forest and see the bigger picture. While we all want to see Brent rot in hell, if we take a step back whether we are buying $20 cards, $200, $2000, $20,000, $200,000 or whatever, we want to feel confident we’re getting what we paid for. As a novice collector I relied on those slabs to guide me, foolishly thinking TPG’s were there to protect me and the investment (cringe) I was making. Obviously I was wrong.

Now I don’t know what Brent knows or doesn’t know. Does he have something on TPG’s or are they just incompetent? If they’re just incompetent are we just supposed to accept that or are there things that can happen to make them accountable for their actions? I know everyone believes this is going to be like every other time something like this has happened in the industry but I don’t believe it will be. It’s only been a couple of months and far more has happened than anyone could have imagined and yet it’s still met with plenty of ambivalence and scorn. It’s a tough crowd to please because we all want it both ways: the perpetrators to pay the maximum price and the problem (grading cards properly) to get improved. Only time will tell how it all will play out but I think if we can somehow look at it objectively, winning one of the battles has far more value than the other. Again, tough to do, but the bigger picture is far more important.
Agree with everything here Georgie my boy. We shall see when Brent Mastro and PSA square off in court, won't we?
Old 07-26-2019, 03:24 PM
Keith
ke.ith tem.ple

Quote:
That was my initial perspective. I always knew TPGs missed a lot, but I attributed that mostly to the skill of the card doctors. I have suspected TPGs of preferential grading for a long time, but not being complicit in slabbing bad cards.

After what I've seen, and knowing that outed Moser-Huigens cards are just the tip of the iceberg, and seeing the nonsense that has come out of PSA in the form of Sloan's and Orlando's statements, my perspective has changed. PSA, in my opinion, is a huge part of the problem, and I no longer trust their good faith. I'm not letting the others off the hook, just that SGC has a small relative market share and I don't care about Beckett. Nothing would surprise me at this point.
Why would you trust a corporation when the sh*t hits the fan? Why would you think a public corporation in the service business is all about the customer? Why would you just now.... never mind. Stuff trumps all.

Too many rodeos for me. Glad I cashed most of my graded stuff a few years ago. Glad I held on to my ungraded altered Billy Ripkin cards. At least they are funny.
...whatever I want
Old 07-26-2019, 03:30 PM
Fr@nk Burke++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ullmandds View Post
Bahaha...actually our annual camping trip became an annual cabin trip last year...so technically goin to the cabin as they say in mn!!!! But I do like to camp occasionally even better if kayak camping!
Aah, the boundary waters canoe area wilderness makes some folks wanna get away.

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.
Old 07-26-2019, 03:33 PM
Dustin Bellinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
Both clearly soaked and trimmed.
And I believe mislabeled. Believe those are Type 4 Wide Pens which should be labeled as 1937 not 36.

Collecting Hall of Famers and players with Nebraska connections.
Old 07-26-2019, 04:23 PM
Howard Che.r.n.i.ck

Quote:
With Huigens. Moser, Orlando, and J. Lichtman as speakers. A panel discussion on What's Good for the Hobby.
Peter, that was your funniest post.

Buythatcard

http://stores.ebay.com/Buythatcard
Old 07-26-2019, 04:27 PM
Peter Spaeth

Thanks, Howard. Let me try for an encore.

THE VAULT IS NOW LIVE!
Schedule your vault appointment with our staff and hand over collections in person at the National!
CLICK HERE TO CREATE A VAULT ACCOUNT

Dear PWCC Client,

Take advantage of our presence at the National! Avoid the cost and hassle of shipping your high valued assets and instead hand deliver your portfolio to us at the show. You can even schedule an appointment with our team so you don't have to wait in line.

More information on the vault and it's services:

At the core of the PWCC Vault is a state-of-the-art archival experience that enables clients to have unparalleled liquidity with access to digital images, searchable titles, and real-time market value of their entire trading card collection or investment portfolio.

Vault assets are fully insured and clients will be able to share, display, and fulfill their items in the Vault with ease - all for a fee which falls below the insurance costs of most private policies.

Assets stored in the PWCC Vault enjoy:
• Contents are fully insured for actual, real-time market value by the most respected insurance provider in the market and the same insurer of the Baseball Hall of Fame.
• The facility is a 2000 square foot concrete bank-style vault rated Class III by the Underwriters Laboratory with state-of-the-art security monitoring, rigorous access control, and 24-hour armed security.
• Digital archive of each asset using our digital imaging system with the highest-resolution images available in the market.
• Custom software to securely view, share, fulfill, sell and trade assets privately, free of any additional service fees.
• Full-scale fulfillment services for all assets in archival to help facilitate private sales and trades.
• Free PWCC Eye Appeal (Above Average, Exceptional, and Superior) evaluation. Applies to cards dated 1986 and older with a market value over $250.
• Free shipping for PWCC Auction items shipped to the Vault.
• 0% sales tax applied on all recently purchased assets which are shipped to the Vault, regardless of sales venue.
• Obtain a line-of-credit through PWCC Capital, leveraging items in your Vault portfolio as collateral.
• Additional exciting services available over time. Visit our website for more information.
Please note: we have updated your vault address within your dashboard. At your convenience, please update your custom vault shipping address on eBay and other auction platforms when sending items to the vault.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions by phone (833-333-7922) or email (cs@pwccmarketplace.com).

Thank you for your continued business!

PWCC Marketplace

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 07-26-2019, 04:31 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

Quote:

THE VAULT IS NOW LIVE!
Schedule your vault appointment with our staff and hand over collections in person at the National!

Dear PWCC Client,

Take advantage of our presence at the National! Avoid the cost and hassle of shipping your high valued assets and instead hand deliver your portfolio to us at the show. You can even schedule an appointment with our team so you don't have to wait in line.

At the core of the PWCC Vault is a state-of-the-art archival experience that enables clients to have unparalleled liquidity with access to digital images, searchable titles, and real-time market value of their entire trading card collection or investment portfolio.

Vault assets are fully insured and clients will be able to share, display, and fulfill their items in the Vault with ease - all for a fee which falls below the insurance costs of most private policies.

• Contents are fully insured for actual, real-time market value by the most respected insurance provider in the market and the same insurer of the Baseball Hall of Fame.
• The facility is a 2000 square foot concrete bank-style vault rated Class III by the Underwriters Laboratory with state-of-the-art security monitoring, rigorous access control, and 24-hour armed security.
• Digital archive of each asset using our digital imaging system with the highest-resolution images available in the market.
• Custom software to securely view, share, fulfill, sell and trade assets privately, free of any additional service fees.
• Full-scale fulfillment services for all assets in archival to help facilitate private sales and trades.
• Free PWCC Eye Appeal (Above Average, Exceptional, and Superior) evaluation. Applies to cards dated 1986 and older with a market value over $250.
• 0% sales tax applied on all recently purchased assets which are shipped to the Vault, regardless of sales venue.
• Obtain a line-of-credit through PWCC Capital, leveraging items in your Vault portfolio as collateral.
• Additional exciting services available over time. Visit our website for more information.
Please note: we have updated your vault address within your dashboard. At your convenience, please update your custom vault shipping address on eBay and other auction platforms when sending items to the vault.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions by phone (833-333-7922) or email (cs@pwccmarketplace.com).

PWCC Marketplace

Please pardon the interruption while I go to the bathroom and puke....
Old 07-26-2019, 04:33 PM
Ben North

Quote:

THE VAULT IS NOW LIVE!

Dear PWCC Client,

PWCC Marketplace

OH MY... PT Barnum would tip his hat to a true master.
Old 07-26-2019, 04:42 PM
Ma.tt Lan.dry

You would have to be pretty trusting to store high end cards with any non bank entity IMO. But a complete moron to give PWCC cards while under investigation.

Anyone that collects wine will understand what I mean. When shit hits the fan, best of luck getting your cards back. Tens of millions of dollars in high end wine has been lost to models similar to this.

Last edited by japhi; 07-26-2019 at 04:49 PM.
Old 07-26-2019, 04:48 PM
Peter Spaeth

He's still clothing himself in that pseudo-Wall Street garb. Investment adviser. Assets. Portfolios.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 07-26-2019, 04:51 PM
Charles
Charlie Ma.nn

Quote:

THE VAULT IS NOW LIVE!

Dear PWCC Client,

PWCC Marketplace

Thanks for ruining my weekend Peter!
Could someone (Jeff, the Feds, God, etc.) PLEASE put this company out of business for good!!!
Old 07-26-2019, 04:54 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengoughingForAwhile View Post
Thanks for ruining my weekend Peter!
Could someone (Jeff, the Feds, God, etc.) PLEASE put this company out of business for good!!!
The only ones who can do that are us, but we (collectively) don't have the will. As long as they get, or claim to get, high prices, people are going to consign to them. And as long as they get stuff, people are going to buy from them.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 07-26-2019 at 04:54 PM.
Old 07-26-2019, 04:58 PM
Jay Cee

Most privately held companies don't survive an FBI investigation. Especially, when they affect a percentage of the market and integrity/trust is a must. Two years or less and PWCC will be gone, regardless of who represents them.

Last edited by BeanTown; 07-26-2019 at 04:59 PM.
Old 07-26-2019, 04:59 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanTown View Post
Most privately held companies don't survive an FBI investigation. Especially, when they affect a percentage of the market and integrity/trust is a must. In less than two years and they will be gone. Regardless of who represents them.
I hope you are right, but I doubt it.

Old 07-26-2019, 05:21 PM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMIZ5290 View Post
Please pardon the interruption while I go to the bathroom and puke....
Move over...
Old 07-26-2019, 05:23 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

Quote:
Me too....
Old 07-26-2019, 05:24 PM
Chuck Tapia

Originally Posted by BeanTown View Post
Most privately held companies don't survive an FBI investigation. Especially, when they affect a percentage of the market and integrity/trust is a must. In less than two years and they will be gone. Regardless of who represents them.

Quote:
I hope you're right, but I doubt it. My exact thoughts
Old 07-26-2019, 05:27 PM
Mich@el K. Tr0tnic

Be pretty cool if a Brent victim, hell anybody, stalked PWCC National booth and made it a mission to inform everyone who approached about this scandal scum! I wont be there to witness this potential fiasco.
Old 07-26-2019, 05:34 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

I have said for years that Huigens and Rick Probstein will keep on going there crooked ways, and laughing all of the way to the Bank. They dont give a shit about clients and collectors, they both are cancers to the hobby. And, EBAY DOESN'T give a shit, period! What a freaking disgrace.....Peter put it best, people wanting to consign cards because of prices they get, and people wanting to buy because of product demand are going to keep these pricks going. We as collectors are the ones that make these scumbags what they are.....

Last edited by CMIZ5290; 07-26-2019 at 05:38 PM.
Old 07-26-2019, 05:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruth-gehrig View Post
Be pretty cool if a Brent victim, hell anybody, stalked PWCC National booth and made it a mission to inform everyone who approached about this scandal scum! I wont be there to witness this potential fiasco.
i’m going to be busy looking for T206 brown lenoxes or else I’d do it.
Old 07-26-2019, 05:39 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

Maybe we should talk more about the freaking disgrace of EBAY with these crooks!
Old 07-26-2019, 05:43 PM
P. Sp.ec.tor

Quote:
I could almost believe this, except for Moser
Old 07-26-2019, 05:44 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul S View Post
I could almost believe this, except for Moser
What about a rep from Ebay?
Old 07-26-2019, 05:44 PM
Mich@el K. Tr0tnic

Unsuspecting people need to be warned about turning over their collection to the vault!
Old 07-26-2019, 05:52 PM
P. Sp.ec.tor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMIZ5290 View Post
What about a rep from Ebay?
That would be Betsy. no?
Old 07-26-2019, 06:34 PM
Johnny MaZilli

Is this vault a high end certified one or a premium quality one?

You can put lipstick on a pig all day long and it’s still a pig....