NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 02-02-2010, 09:12 AM

Default Raymud rodriguez, brian hogan, edwin arroyo

I fugured I'd start this forum so that when you do a search on these dirtbags in GOOGLE, it'll be in a nice neat package.
Old 02-02-2010, 10:58 AM
Fred

I never quite heard the resolution to your issue (or was it your issue). Did you lose money to these guys? Did you get your money back?
Old 02-02-2010, 12:15 PM
Patrick N.

Default Found this on Craiglist today

1933 BABE RUTH GOUDEY CARD 100% NOT REAL (ALL UNITED STATES)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-02-01, 6:16PM EST
Reply to: sale-hkqgf-1581472046@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCAMMMMMMMMMMMM 1952 #311 MICKEY MANTLE ROOKIE CARD PSA GRADE 6 ALSO HAVE 7 BABE RUTH MICHAEL JORDAN, WAYNE GRETSKY, JOE DIMAGGIO, HANK AARON, WILLIE MAYS TY COBB

These cards are part of a Baseball card SCAM from Raymud Rodridguez. in San Diego area (just a quick hop over the Mexican border) to someone named Brian Hogan. in the Ladson/Charleston area. There is also another guy Edwin Arroyo who is involved. They are COUNTERFEIT cards. If you have bought any cards from them they will NOT be authentic. I had PSA look at mine. The case is from PSA, but the cards are phony. DO NOT GIVE THESE GUYS CASH!!! THEY USE DEAD GRANDPARENTS, MENTALLY CHALLENGED COUSIN, DISABILITY AS EXCUSE. They are using a Magic Jack phone so it appears that they are calling from a local number. CT, GA, NY, SC, TN, NJ, CA

Please email me for info.

HAVE A 1933 BABE RUTH GOUDEY CARD FROM GRANPA WHEN HE PASSED AWAY.
THE CORNERS ARE LITLLE ROUNDED AND EDGES ARE A TAD ROUGH AND BACK HAS SOME DARKER AREA.
THERE ARE NO CREASES OR BENDS ON THE CARD WHICH IS GOOD
FROM WISCONSIN AND CAN SHIP
Old 02-02-2010, 12:28 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default Pat

There is a Wisconsin reference in that description you just posted. Did you copy that from Craigslist? The monica3flowers poster, above, has a Wisconsin address and phone.....though we know that magicjack device can use any area code. That will be too much of a coincidence for me, even though I called the number they registered with and the name was not any that are the known scammers. That being said it would be very easy to have an answering machine with incorrect info on it....Please let me know and ole monica above might get the boot....and a quick tip to authorities.....thanks
Old 02-02-2010, 02:25 PM
Patrick N.

Default Yes Leon

I copied and posted the exact craigslist warning ad from Pittsburgh Craiglist and posted it here, did not edit or change any of the original text...
Old 02-02-2010, 02:31 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default Thanks Pat

I just banned Monica3Flowers until whoever that is and I can talk, in person, on the phone. I got another email for Lichtman, don't know why I got it but probably due to idiocy, and the writing was similar to an ESL (English as a second language) person....

What is a little perplexing is the answering machine must be part of the scam.....but hey, if I am proved wrong I will come right back and say so. Better to be safe than sorry.....regards
Old 02-02-2010, 02:35 PM
Clayton

Great job Pat and Leon.I clicked on the link,scrolled down to the listing out of Ladson(might have spelled that wrong),and it took me to an Ebay auction for a #311 Mantle card.The seller has horrible "scam-artist" feedback.Check it out...........
correction:the link is on the other thread about vintagecardexpress,,the link for yakaz.com

Last edited by teetwoohsix; 02-02-2010 at 02:39 PM.
Old 02-04-2010, 12:03 PM

Default Why

"fred"

Last edited by worstnightmare; 02-04-2010 at 12:23 PM.
Old 02-04-2010, 12:17 PM
qu@n nguy3n

do people really scour craiglists in other parts of the country looking for card deals? ur asking to be scammed then...greed>common sense
Old 02-04-2010, 01:35 PM
Fred

Why?

Tags
brian hogan, edwin arroyo, raymud rodriguez