NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 07-29-2011, 07:47 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default Net54baseball pins free at the National

Just like before I will have some free Net54baseball pins at the National this year. They will be at our booth (538). First come first served and there are quite a few of them. If there are any leftovers, there were about 2 last year, I will bring them back and send them to other board members upon request. Thanks to our member Chis Lamb of AAA Trophies in FL. for the freebies.

http://orlandoawards.com/

Chris is also bringing a T-shirt or two to the National, which I will be wearing, and will be the prototype for the ones available after the National. Thanks so much to Chris. If anyone has any awards, trophies, T-shirts etc... they need made, Chris was very competitive, friendly and easy to work with so give him a call. (He's a card guy, need we say more?) best regards and thanks again for the pins!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg net54pin.jpg (13.2 KB, 334 views)
Old 07-29-2011, 07:56 AM
Pup6913

Leon to bad we can't get the yr and location printed on those pins. That would be awesome.

Exp: Chi. 2011
Old 07-29-2011, 08:30 AM
Chr!$ "Bubba" L@mb

Thanks for the kind words Leon!

It's my pleasure to donate the pins again this year. It's the least I can do for this great community and its members who are so generous with their time and knowledge. I am really looking forward to meeting all those attending the National and the Net54 Dinner.

All the Best,
Chris

Last edited by peterose4hof; 07-29-2011 at 08:31 AM.
Old 07-29-2011, 08:41 AM
Scott

I can't make the National, sadly, for a myriad of reasons, but man, I hope there are some left. Id like one
Old 07-31-2011, 09:33 AM
Chr!$ "Bubba" L@mb

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayGhost View Post
I can't make the National, sadly, for a myriad of reasons, but man, I hope there are some left. Id like one
Leon has triple the amount he had last year so there's a good chance he will have some leftovers.
Old 07-31-2011, 09:36 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterose4hof View Post
Leon has triple the amount he had last year so there's a good chance he will have some leftovers.
Thanks Chris. I had no idea how many were in that bag but it looks like a lot. I am sure everyone that wants one will be able to get one. Once I come back I will make a post about giving out the others. I appreciate your generosity very much and am also looking forward to the neat T-shirts.
Old 07-31-2011, 03:01 PM
John

Default have fun at the National.

Leon,
If there's any extra pins i'll gladly recieve one.

thanks,
john guzze
Old 07-31-2011, 03:19 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default back from the National

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkinbaseball View Post
Leon,
If there's any extra pins i'll gladly recieve one.

thanks,
john guzze
No Worries....when I get back from the National I will start a thread and whomever else wants one will get one until they run out....regards
Old 07-31-2011, 08:38 PM
Mike C@.v3

Default pin

Thanks for the freebie, Leon. This is my first National as a member of Net54...I'll definitely be by to pick up a pin.

I also want to say what a great website this is and how thankful I am that a few buddies from Ebay directed me this way. I've built my collection so much since the beginning of the year thanks to this site and I've learned so much.

A BIG thanks to Leon and his staff along with all of the great members here on Net54!

Mike
1938 Goudey Graded VG range 37/48
Old 08-01-2011, 11:00 AM
Jim D

hmmmm i am thinking a Net 54 fantasy football trophy may be in order....

It is better to be quiet and thought of as a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt!!