NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 10-06-2020, 07:09 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Default T206 REFERENCE....direct access to AMERICAN BEAUTY > > UZIT checklists

Several requests from Net54 collectors have prompted me to provide for a more convenient access
to the T206 front/back checklists developed in the T206 REFERENCE thread. A quick click gets you
the up-to-date checklist for the desired T-brand......

AMERICAN BEAUTY 350 & 460

BROAD LEAF 350 & 460

CAROLINA BRIGHTS

1910 COUPON

CYCLE 350 & 460

DRUM

EL PRINCIPE de GALES

Brown HINDU

Red HINDU

LENOX (Black & Brown)

OLD MILL

PIEDMONT (Factory #25 & #42)

POLAR BEAR

SOVEREIGN

SWEET CAPORAL

TOLSTOI

UZIT

TED Z

T206 Reference

Last edited by tedzan; 10-31-2020 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Updated checklist.
Old 10-06-2020, 08:03 PM

This is awesome Ted, sincere thanks!

There is a confirmed Tinker bat off brown Lenox? Has anyone ever seen it? I thought this was a possible but unconfirmed combo.

Last edited by Rhotchkiss; 10-06-2020 at 08:05 PM.
Old 10-06-2020, 08:36 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhotchkiss View Post
This is awesome Ted, sincere thanks!

There is a confirmed Tinker bat off brown Lenox? Has anyone ever seen it? I thought this was a possible but unconfirmed combo.

Hi Ryan

The Tinker is definitely possible....I haven't seen it....however, PSA lists it in their POP Report data. Here's the excerpt from their listing.....

" Tinker, Joe

Bat Off Shoulder...... Lenox Brown "

TED Z

T206 Reference
Old 10-06-2020, 09:00 PM

Will you eventually be including blank backs too?
Old 10-07-2020, 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedzan View Post
Hi Ryan

The Tinker is definitely possible....I haven't seen it....however, PSA lists it in their POP Report data. Here's the excerpt from their listing.....

" Tinker, Joe

Bat Off Shoulder...... Lenox Brown "

TED Z

T206 Reference
Yea, but psa also slabs things as brown old mills that cannot be possible and they screw up labels and data inputs all the time. I, personally, would not call a combo confirmed based solely on PSA’s pop report. If you have never seen it and/or it cannot be verified by someone you know and trust (and to me the psa pop report does not fit this bill), then I don’t think it should be listed as confirmed
Old 10-07-2020, 06:54 AM
Ted Zanidakis

Default T206 REFERENCE.....confirmed T-brand check-lists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhotchkiss View Post
Yea, but psa also slabs things as brown old mills that cannot be possible and they screw up labels and data inputs all the time. I, personally, would not call a combo confirmed based solely on PSA’s pop report. If you have never seen it and/or it cannot be verified by someone you know and trust (and to me the psa pop report does not fit this bill), then I don’t think it should be listed as confirmed

Ryan

I agree with you: however, they have the Tinker listed with a brown LENOX, so I included it on the list in order to see if some one on this forum will chime in with a scan of it.
Also, I have annotated the Tinker on that list with...."remains to be seen".

Several years ago, I presented a theory here identifying which T206's will be found with brown LENOX backs. At that time, about 13 (or 14) were known. Since then, 12 more
have been discovered. All of which conform with my theory. Illustrated are the 28 subjects in the 350/460 Series which will eventually be discovered with brown LENOX backs.
So far, 19 (or 20) of these guys have been confirmed.

Group B

TED Z

T206 Reference
Old 10-07-2020, 06:55 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom S. View Post
Will you eventually be including blank backs too?

Hi Tom

I don't have much info about T206 blank backs. There are others on Net54 that may be knowledgeable on them.

T206 blank-backs are a random phenomena; therefore, I have not done any meaningful research on them.

TED Z

T206 Reference

Last edited by tedzan; 08-06-2021 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Corrected typo.
Old 10-07-2020, 06:59 PM

Hi Ted, this is a fantastic resource! Thank you for devoting your time to researching T206, and posting it all here...Hope you're well.

Last edited by MVSNYC; 10-07-2020 at 07:00 PM.
Old 10-07-2020, 08:45 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVSNYC View Post
Hi Ted, this is a fantastic resource! Thank you for devoting your time to researching T206, and posting it all here...Hope you're well.
Hi Mike

I really appreciate your kind words.

Take care,

TED Z

Last edited by tedzan; 10-13-2020 at 07:10 PM.
Old 10-08-2020, 03:18 AM
Ron Kornacki - Uncle Nacki

Thank you Ted for everything you do. This will help out many of the newer collectors of T206's and give us more advanced collectors a list to compare to our own personal lists. Currently my checklist consists of 5256 different combinations of cards that were pack inserted. That number does not include Scraps, No Prints, Blank Backs, Brown Old Mills, or Blue Old Mills. It also doesn't include cards that would fit the print pattern but haven't been seen or found yet. I'll have to compare your list to mine at some point and see what differences there are.

T206 Master Monster Front/Back Set Collector - www.youtube.com/unclenacki
T206 Basic "The Monster" Set 514/524
T206 Advanced "Master Monster" Front/Back Set ????/5258
COMPLETE T206 BACK SUBSETS
Old Mill Southern Leagues - Black Ink 48/48
Sweet Caporal 350-460 Factory 30 Full Color "No Prints" 28/28
NEAR COMPLETE T206 BACK SUBSETS
Polar Bear 245/250
Sovereign 460 50/52
Sweet Caporal 150 Factory 649 Overprint 31/34
Piedmont 350 "Elite 11" 9/11

Old 10-08-2020, 07:51 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Hi Ron

Thanks for the compliments. I look forward to comparing notes with you.

TED Z

T206 Reference

Last edited by tedzan; 10-13-2020 at 07:11 PM.
Old 10-09-2020, 01:04 PM
Mike

So who has the most different T206's ? It appears the possibilities are above the 5k range. I have 30 ( All 30 Detroit for a team set).
Old 10-10-2020, 07:01 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidethewrapper View Post
So who has the most different T206's ? It appears the possibilities are above the 5k range. I have 30 ( All 30 Detroit for a team set).
Hi Mike

In recent years, David Hall put together a near-5300 card (98% complete) master set. David is probably one of the very few guys to achieve this.

Bill Heitman (author of "The Monster") may have had a near master T206 set with all the many 1000's of T206 cards, which were in his collection.

TED Z

T206 Reference
Old 10-10-2020, 10:29 PM
Ron Kornacki - Uncle Nacki

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidethewrapper View Post
On the PSA Registry, you can find Brady Hill (a T-Shirt company owner that has a few searchable articles about his collecting/investing goals) He currently shows that he owns 3457 cards out of 3921 different cards. Because PSA only counts different brand backs and not detail of Subject and Factory numbers, their complete card set count is currently at 3921 different cards. I've been trying to get them to update this registry set slot for a few years now or even make a whole new one to have a slot for the 5250+ different combo's. I offered to help for free and also offer any of my research to help better the registry set and properly giving each combo a realistic point value based on true rarity and not just by player and back. They told me it was already in the works and under control. That must have been over 3+ years now and I'm still waiting.

I'm not really sure how many collectors are currently going after all 5250+ different cards. I think it's a small group of us. Over the last 5 years, there have been a large quantity of collectors that have taken the 520 card "Monster" set and decided to add more difficulty to the task. A basic 520 card set, regardless of the advertising back, is actually a fairly simple task if you have the money. Between eBay, Net54, and a few of the Facebook groups, it's just money that stands in the way of building a set very quickly. I believe many felt the same way and decided to add a difficulty twist to building the set. Such as a set with no Piedmont or Sweet Caporal backs. Others have focused on just one particular card back, and some have gone after the Hall of Famer's, while others stick with a certain team set with all the different possible backs. There's so many ways to collect the set. That's one of the reasons why it's so popular. But I really don't know how many are truly going after the 5250+ cards. I can only speak for myself as one of those people.

T206 Master Monster Front/Back Set Collector - www.youtube.com/unclenacki
T206 Basic "The Monster" Set 514/524
T206 Advanced "Master Monster" Front/Back Set ????/5258
COMPLETE T206 BACK SUBSETS
Old Mill Southern Leagues - Black Ink 48/48
Sweet Caporal 350-460 Factory 30 Full Color "No Prints" 28/28
NEAR COMPLETE T206 BACK SUBSETS
Polar Bear 245/250
Sovereign 460 50/52
Sweet Caporal 150 Factory 649 Overprint 31/34
Piedmont 350 "Elite 11" 9/11

Old 10-13-2020, 04:06 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Hey guys,

Feel free to post here (or contact me) regarding any new additions (or corrections) to these lists.

I would greatly appreciate it.

TED Z

T206 Reference
Old 10-13-2020, 07:20 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie73 View Post

I'm not really sure how many collectors are currently going after all 5250+ different cards. I think it's a small group of us. Over the last 5 years, there have been a large quantity of collectors that have taken the 520 card "Monster" set and decided to add more difficulty to the task. A basic 520 card set, regardless of the advertising back, is actually a fairly simple task if you have the money. Between eBay, Net54, and a few of the Facebook groups, it's just money that stands in the way of building a set very quickly. I believe many felt the same way and decided to add a difficulty twist to building the set. Such as a set with no Piedmont or Sweet Caporal backs. Others have focused on just one particular card back, and some have gone after the Hall of Famer's, while others stick with a certain team set with all the different possible backs. There's so many ways to collect the set. That's one of the reasons why it's so popular. But I really don't know how many are truly going after the 5250+ cards. I can only speak for myself as one of those people.

Hi Ron

I have a "semi-master" set of T206's (2600+ different cards). But, this is where I stop. Actually, this past weekend, my Grandson, Ron, drove down from Maine
and we filled up his truck with a couple of my T206 sets, GOUDEY's, PLAY BALL's, BOWMAN sets and TOPPS sets. Sooner or later, Ron was going to inherit them.

I have not stopped collecting T206's, just cutting down. A lot of cards in my long-term endeavor to attain a 5300 card master set are selling for ridiculous prices.
And, I absolutely refuse to pay these exorbitant prices that the auction houses are selling them for.

But, I will continue to put together T206 runs of my favorite T206 subjects.

TED Z

T206 Reference
Old 10-16-2020, 07:19 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Continuing from the last post. Here are some examples of T206's which I acquired some years ago for very reasonable expenditures.
Currently, these cards are going for at least 10 times what I paid for them. I would have to get an Equity loan on our house to afford
these 5 cards, nowadays. I'd say it's going crazy out there ! I'm tempted to sell them

And, this gem is still the only one known......it is unique.

TED Z

T206 Reference
Old 10-16-2020, 07:33 PM
T0NY @

Beautiful cards Ted.

In regards to the Piedmont 150 green Cobb, they’re almost always found centered top to bottom such as this yet they display what I believe is the nicest color and registration of all the backs.

That one really pops!!
Old 10-16-2020, 08:26 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3-2-count View Post
Beautiful cards Ted.

In regards to the Piedmont 150 green Cobb, they’re almost always found centered top to bottom such as this yet they display what I believe is the nicest color and registration of all the backs.

That one really pops!!
Hi Tony

You're correct, a very high percentage of the green Cobb's are off-center (to the top). This is especially true for the PIEDMONT 150 cards of this Cobb.
But, the other T-brand backs this is not so, like my SOVEREIGN & SWEET CAP Factory #30 cards. These cards of the green Cobb are usually centered.

However, the population of the green Cobb's is twice as much (or more) with PIEDMONT 150 backs than any of the other T-brand backs.

TED Z

T206 Reference
Old 10-17-2020, 06:08 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Quite a number of you have contacted me with questions, inputs, etc. regarding
this T206 REFERENCE (checklists) thread.
The majority of these contacts were via the Net54 Profile feature (Contact Info).

I prefer that you email me directly..... tedzan11@comcast.net

Thank you......and, I appreciate all your responses and I welcome more of them.

TED Z

T206 Reference
Old 10-19-2020, 07:07 PM
Ted Zanidakis

I received an email from a new member regarding the Series structure of the T206 set. Currently, his collection consists of approx. 140 cards
in 15-page plastic sheets in a binder. I suggested to him to arrange his cards with respect to each series in order to get a true appreciation of
how these cards were printed and issued. This is how I have arranged all 4 of my T206 sets.

PIEDMONT was American Tobacco Company's Flagship brand. The American Lithographic Co. (ALC) printed approx. 53% of all T206 cards
with the PIEDMONT brand. As most of us know, a complete T206 set includes 524 cards, of which PIEDMONT has the greater number of
subjects (522) than any other brand. The 150-only Series was issued circa Spring/Summer 1909. The last series of T206 cards were issued
in Spring 1911. The T206 Series structure is as follows......

Series breakdown....... 520 different subjects and two variations and two error cards

150-only Series............ 12 subjects

150/350 Series.......... 143 (150 Series) subjects

350-only Series...........122 Major League subjects

350-only Series.............86 Minor League subjects

350/460 Series............ 63 subjects

460-only Series............ 46 subjects

Southern Leaguers...... 48 subjects
plus,
Demmitt St Louis American variation (POLAR BEAR)
O'Hara St Louis Nat'L variation (POLAR BEAR)
Sherry Magie error (Piedmont 150)
Joe Doyle NY Nat'L (Piedmont 350)

TED Z

T206 Reference
Old 11-02-2020, 07:23 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Default Checklist for complete all - SOVEREIGN master set

These T206's are samples of some of the nicer SOVEREIGN star cards in my set

The basic All - SOVEREIGN set comprises of 402 different T206 subjects. A complete SOVEREIGN master set comprises of 476 cards.
Listed here is the complete master set checklist......

150-only Series.................. 12 subjects confirmed.

Ames (hands at chest)
M. Brown (Cubs)
G. Browne (Chicago Nat'L)
Burch (batting)
Donlin (fielding)
L. Doyle (throwing)
Evers (Cubs-batting)
Pattee (horizontal)
Pelty (horizontal)
Powers
Reulbach (glove)
Schulte (with bat)

150/350 Series................... 138 confirmed with "150 SUBJECTS" backs

Abbaticchio (brown sleeves)
Alperman
Ames (portrait)
Ball (New York)
Bates
Beaumont
Bell (hands over head)
Bender (portrait)
Bergen (bat)
Birmingham
Bowerman
Bradley (portrait)
Bransfield
Bridwell (portrait-no cap)
Bresnahan (portrait)
M. Brown (portrait)
Camnitz (arms folded)
Chance (red portrait)
Chase (pink portrait)
Chase (white cap)

Chesbro
Cicotte
Clarke (portrait)
Clarke (bat)
JJ Clarke
Cobb (green)
Cobb (bat on shoulder)
Conroy (fielding)
Coveleski
Crandall (no cap)
Criger
Criss
Dahlen (Boston Nat'L)
George Davis (Chicago)
Harry Davis (A's)
Delehanty (Washington)
Devlin
Donlin (seated)
Donohue
Donovan (portrait)

Dooin
Doolin
Dougherty (portrait)
Durham
Elberfeld (New York Amer.)
Evers (portrait)
Ewing
Ferris
Flick
Ganley
Gibson
Gilbert
Goode
Griffith (portrait)
Hahn
Hemphill
Herzog (New York Nat'L)
Hinchman (Cleveland)
Isbell
Jacklitsch

Johnson (portrait)
F. Jones (portrait)
F. Jones (hands at hips)
T. Jones (St Louis Amer.)
Jordan (portrait)
Joss (portrait)
Karger
Keeler (portrait)
Keeler (bat)
Killian (pitching)
Kleinow (bat)
Kling
Konetchy (glove high)
Lajoie (portrait)
Lajoie (throwing)
Lake (New York)
Leach (portrait)
Leifield (pitching)
Liebhardt
Lindaman

Lobert
Lumley
Magee (portrait)
Manning (bat)
Marquard (hands at side)
Mathewson (portrait)
Mathewson (white cap)
McGraw (portrait-no cap)
McGraw (pointing)
McIntyre (Brooklyn)
McQuillan (ball in hand)
Merkle (portrait)
Mullin (horizontal)
Murphy (horizontal)
Nicholls (hands on knees)
Niles
Oldring (fielding)
O'Leary (portrait)
Overall (portrait)
Owen

Parent
Pastorius
Powell
Ritchey
Rucker (portrait)
Schaefer (Detroit)
Schlei (catching)
Schmidt (throwing)
Seymour (bat)
Shaw (St Louis Nat'L)
Sheckard (no glove)
Shipke
F. Smith (Chicago)
Spade
Spencer
Stahl (no glove
Steinfeldt (portrait)
Stone
Stovall (portrait)
Sullivan

L Tannehill (Chicago)
Tenney
Tinker (portrait)
Tinker (hands on knees)
Turner
Waddell (portrait)
Waddell (throwing)
Wagner (bat on left)
Wallace
Walsh
Weimer
Doc White (portrait)
Wilhelm (hands at chest)
Williams
Willis (portrait)
Wiltse (portrait-no cap)
CYoung (portrait)
CYoung (bare hand)

150/350 Series................... 70 confirmed with "350 SUBJECTS" backs

Ames (portrait)
Bell (hands over head)
Bender (portrait)
Birmingham
Bresnahan (portrait)
M. Brown (portrait)
Camnitz (arms folded)
Cicotte
Cobb (bat on shoulder)
Crawford (throwing)
Criger
Criss
Devlin
Donlin (seated)
Donohue
Dooin
Dougherty (portrait)

Ferris
Flick
Goode
Griffith (portrait)
Isbell
Jacklitsch
Jennings (portrait)
Johnson (portrait)
F. Jones (portrait)
F. Jones (hands at hips)
Joss (portrait)
Keeler (bat)
Kleinow (bat)
Kling
Lajoie (portrait)
Leifield (pitching)
Liebhardt
Manning (bat)
Mathewson (portrait)
McGraw (portrait-no cap)

McGraw (pointing)
Merkle (portrait)
Murphy (horizontal)
Niles
Oldring (fielding)
O'Leary (portrait)
Parent
Seymour (bat)
Shaw (St Louis Nat'L)
Sheckard (no glove)
Shipke
F. Smith (Chicago)
Stahl (no glove
Stone
Stovall (portrait)
Sullivan
Tenney
Tinker (hands on knees)
Turner

Waddell (portrait)
Waddell (throwing)
Wallace
Walsh
Weimer
Doc White (portrait)
Willis (portrait)
Wiltse (portrait-no cap)
CYoung (portrait)
CYoung (bare hand)

SOVEREIGN 350-only Series....... 138 confirmed subjects

Abbott
Anderson
Armbruster
Arndt
Atz
Barry (A's)
Barry (Milw)
Batch
Beck
Beckley
Bender (trees)
Bescher (portrait)
Blackburne
Brain
Browne (Washington)
Burke
Burns
Bush
Butler
Byrne

Campbell
Carr
Carrigan
Casey
Cassidy
Chappelle
Clancy
Collins (A's)
Congalton
Cravath
Cree
Dahlen (Brooklyn)
Dineen
Donovan (throwing)
Doolan (fielding)
Downs
Dubuc
Dunn (Baltimore)
Dunn (Brooklyn)
Dygert

Easterly
Egan
Ferguson
Fiene (portrait)
Fiene (throwing)
Flanagan
Fromme
Gasper
Graham (Boston)
Grimshaw
Hall
Hallman
Hannifan
Hartsel
Hinchman (Toledo)
Hoblitzell
Hoffman (Providence)
Hofman
Howard (Chicago)
Howell (portrait)

Huggins (portrait)
Huggins (hands/mouth)
Hulswitt
Jackson
Kelley
Killian (portrait)
Kisinger
Knabe
Knight (portrait)
Knight (bat)
Krause (portrait)
Krause (pitching)
Kroh
Kruger
Lavender
Lennox
Livingstone
Malarkey
Marquard (portrait)
McCormick

McGann
McGinley
McGinnity
McGlynn
McIntyre (Detroit)
Merritt
Milligan
Mitchell (Cinci)
Mitchell (Toronto)
Moeller
Moran (Chicago)
Moran (Providence)
Moriarty
Mowrey
Myers (fielding)
Oakes
Oberlin
O'Brien
O'Hara (NY Nat'L)
O'Neill

Paskert
Perring
Pfeister (seated)
Phelan
Phelps
Pickering
Poland
Purtell
Quillen
Quinn
Randall
Raymond
Rhoades (hands at chest)
Rossman
Schmidt (portrait)
Scott
Shaw (Providence)
Slagle
Smith (Buffalo)
Speaker

Stanage
Stephens
Strang
Street (portrait)
Summers
Sweeney (Boston)
J. Tannehill (Washington)
Taylor
Thielmann
Thomas
Titus
Unglaub
Warhop
White (Buffalo)
Wilson
Wright
Irv Young
Zimmerman

"350/460 Series"....................... 66 subjects (apple green backs)

Ames (hands over head)
Baker
Bender (no trees)
Berger
Bradley (bat)
M. Brown (Chicago)
Burch (fielding)
Chance (yellow portrait)
Chase (blue portrait)
Chase (dark cap)
Cobb (red portrait)
Cobb (bat off shoulder)
Conroy (bat)
Davis (A's)
Crawford (bat)
Donlin (bat)
Doolan (bat)
Dougherty (arm in air)
Downey (bat)
Joe Doyle

Larry Doyle (bat)
Elberfeld (Washington-fielding)
Evers (bat-yellow sky)
Griffith (bat)
Jennings (one hand)
Jennings (both hands)
Johnson (pitching)
Jordan (bat)
Joss (pitching)
Kleinow (New York Amer.)
Konetchy (glove low)
Lajoie (bat)
Lake (no ball)
Leach (cap)
Leifield (bat)
Magee (bat)
Manning (pitching)
Mathewson (dark cap)
McIntyre (Brooklyn & Chicago)
McQuillan (bat)

Mullin (bat)
Murphy (bat)
Nichols (bat)
O'Leary (hands on knees)
Overall (yellow sky)
Pelty (vertical)
Pfeister (throwing)
Reulbach (no glove)
Rhoades (arm extended)
Rucker (throwing)
Seymour (throwing)
F. Smith (Chicago)
Snodgrass (catching)
Stahl (glove)
Steinfeldt (bat)
Street (catching)
Sweeney (fielding)
Tinker (bat off shoulder)
Wagner (bat on right)
White (pitching)

Wilhelm (bat)
Willetts
Willis (bat)
Willis (throwing)
Wiltse (throwing)
CYoung (glove)

460-only Series........................ 46 subjects confirmed

Abbaticchio (blue sleeves)
Ball (Cleveland)
Bell (follow thru)
Bergen (catching)
Bescher (hands over head)
Bridwell (portrait-cap)
Camnitz (hands over head)
Camnitz (arm at side)
Chance (bat)
Chase (trophy)
Crandall (portrait-cap)
Devore
Duffy
Larry Doyle (portrait)
Ford
Frill
Gandil
Geyer
Herzog (Boston)
Howell (hand at waist)

Hummel
Lake, St. Louis (ball)
Latham
Marquard (pitching)
McGraw (portrait-cap)
McGraw (glove at hip)
Merkle (throwing)
Meyers (portrait)
Murray (portrait)
Needham
Oldring (batting)
Overall (blue sky)
Payne
Pfeffer
Schaefer (Washington)
Schlei (portrait)
Schlei (bat)
Schulte (back view)
Seymour (portrait)
Sheckard (glove)

Smith (Brooklyn)
Stovall (bat)
Tannehill (Chicago)
Tinker (bat on shoulder)
Wheat
Wiltse (portrait-cap)

The Six Super-Prints were printed with both SOVEREIGN 350 and SOVEREIGN 460 backs.

Chance (yellow portrait)
Chase (blue portrait)
Chase (dark cap)
Cobb (red portrait)
Evers (Chicago-yellow sky)
Mathewson (dark cap)

-------

TED Z

T206 Reference

Last edited by tedzan; 02-16-2021 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Added new scan.
Old 11-08-2020, 07:31 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Default Checklist for SWEET CAPORAL, Factory #30 set (469 subjects)

This SWEET CAPORAL, Factory #30 set is relatively easy to complete (with the exception of Eddie Plank and Wagner cards).
It took me less than 2 years to put together a 467-card set. But, it took me about 10 years to acquire the Eddie Plank card.
And of course, this set is complete as far as I'm concerned (as it will remain Wagner-less)

. .

150-only Series................... 14 subjects confirmed.

Ames (hands at chest)
M. Brown (Cubs)
Burch (batting)
Donlin (fielding)
L. Doyle (throwing)
Evers (Cubs-batting)
Pattee (horizontal)
Pelty (horizontal)
Plank
Powers.......................... Replaced Plank
Reulbach (glove)
Schulte (front view)........ Replaced Wagner
Honus Wagner

150/350Series................... 139 confirmed with "150 SUBJECTS" backs

Alperman
Ames (portrait)
Ball (New York)
Bates
Beaumont
Bell (hands over head)
Bender (portrait)
Bergen (bat)
Birmingham
Bowerman
Bradley (portrait)
Bransfield
Bresnahan (portrait)
M. Brown (portrait)
Camnitz (arms folded)
Chance (red portrait)
Chase (pink portrait)
Chase (white cap)

Chesbro
Cicotte
Clarke (portrait)
Clarke (bat)
JJ Clarke
Cobb (green)
Cobb (bat on shoulder)
Conroy (fielding)
Coveleski
Crandall (no cap)
Crawford (throwing)
Criger
Criss
Dahlen (Boston Nat'L)
George Davis (Chicago)
Harry Davis (A's)
Delehanty (Washington)
Devlin
Donlin (seated)
Donohue

Donovan (portrait)
Dooin
Doolin
Dougherty (portrait)
Durham
Evers (portrait)
Ewing
Ferris
Flick
Ganley
Gibson
Gilbert
Goode
Griffith (portrait)
Hahn
Hemphill
Herzog (New York Nat'L)
Hinchman (Cleveland)
Isbell

Jacklitsch
Johnson (portrait)
F. Jones (portrait)
F. Jones (hands at hips)
T. Jones (St Louis Amer.)
Jordan (portrait)
Joss (portrait)
Karger
Keeler (portrait)
Keeler (bat)
Killian (pitching)
Kleinow (bat)
Kling
Konetchy (glove high)
Lajoie (portrait)
Lajoie (throwing)
Lake (New York)
Leach (portrait)
Leifield (pitching)
Liebhardt

Lindaman
Lobert
Lumley
Magee (portrait)
Manning (bat)
Marquard (hands at side)
Mathewson (portrait)
Mathewson (white cap)
McGraw (portrait-no cap)
McGraw (pointing)
McIntyre (Brooklyn)
McQuillan (ball in hand)
Merkle (portrait)
Mullin (horizontal)
Murphy (horizontal)
Niles
Oldring (fielding)
O'Leary (portrait)
Overall (portrait)

Owen
Parent
Pastorius
Powell
Ritchey
Rucker (portrait)
Schaefer (Detroit)
Schlei (catching)
Schmidt (throwing)
Seymour (bat)
Shaw (St Louis Nat'L)
Sheckard (no glove)
Shipke
F. Smith (Chicago)
Spade
Spencer
Stahl (no glove
Steinfeldt (portrait)
Stone
Stovall (portrait)

Sullivan
L Tannehill (Chicago)
Tenney
Tinker (portrait)
Tinker (hands on knees)
Turner
Waddell (portrait)
Waddell (throwing)
Wagner (bat on left)
Wallace
Walsh
Weimer
Doc White (portrait)
Wilhelm (hands at chest)
Williams
Willis (portrait)
Wiltse (portrait-no cap)
CYoung (portrait)
CYoung (bare hand)

350 Series.............. 270 confirmed subjects

Abbott
Abstein
Adkins
Ames (hands over head)
Anderson
Arrellanes
Armbruster
Arndt
Atz
Baker
Barbeau
Barger
Barry (A's)
Barry (Milw)
Batch
Beck
Becker
Beckley
Bender (trees)
Bender (no trees)

Berger
Bescher (portrait)
Blackburne
Bliss
Bradley (bat)
Brain
Brashear
Bresnahan (bat)
Browne (Washington)
M. Brown (Chicago)
Burch (fielding)
Burchell
Burke
Burns
Bush
Butler
Byrne
Campbell
Carr
Carrigan

Casey
Cassidy
Chance (yellow portrait)
Chappelle
Charles
Chase (blue portrait)
Chase (dark cap)
Clancy
Clark
Clymer
Cobb (red portrait)
Cobb (bat off shoulder)
Collins, Eddie
Collins, Jimmy
Congalton
Conroy (bat)
Cravath
Crawford (bat)
Cree
Cross

Dahlen (Brooklyn)
Davidson
Davis (A's)
Delehanty (Louisville)
Demmitt (N.Y. American)
Dessau
Dineen
Donlin (bat)
Donovan (throwing)
Doolan (fielding)
Doolan (bat)
Dorner
Dougherty (arm in air)
Downey (fielding)
Downey (bat)
Downs
Joe Doyle (N.Y.)
Larry Doyle (bat)
Dubuc
Dunn (Baltimore)

Dunn (Brooklyn)
Dygert
Easterly
Egan
Elberfeld (Washington)
Elberfeld (fielding)
Engle
Evans
Evers (Chicago-bat)
Ferguson
Fiene (portrait)
Fiene (throwing)
Flanagan
Fletcher
Freeman
Fromme
Ganzel
Gasper
Graham (Boston)
Graham (St Louis)

Gray
Griffith (bat)
Grimshaw
Groom
Hall
Hallman
Hannifan
Hartsel
Hayden
Hinchman (Toledo)
Hoblitzell
Hoffman (Providence)
Hoffman (St Louis)
Hofman
Howard (Chicago)
Howell (portrait)
Huggins (portrait)
Huggins (hands/mouth)
Hulswitt
Hunter

Jackson
Jennings (portrait)
Jennings (one hand)
Jennings (both hands)
Johnson (pitching)
D. Jones (Detroit)
Jordan (bat)
Joss (pitching)
Kelley
Killian (portrait)
Kisinger
Kleinow (New York Amer.)
Knabe
Knight (portrait)
Knight (bat)
Konetchy (glove low)
Krause (portrait)
Krause (pitching)
Kroh
Kruger

Lajoie (bat)
Lake (St Louis-no ball)
LaPorte
Lattimore
Lavender
Leach (cap)
Leifield (bat)
Lennox
Livingstone
Lord
Lundgren (Kansas City)
Maddox
Magee (bat)
Malarkey
Maloney
Manning (pitching)
Marquard (portrait)
Marshall
Mathewson (dark cap)
Mattern

McAleese
McBride
McCormick
McElveen
McGann
McGinley
McGinnity
McGlynn
Harry McIntyre (Brooklyn & Chicago)
Matty McIntyre (Detroit)
McLean
McQuillan (bat)
Merritt
Milan
Miller
Milliigan
Mitchell (Cinci)
Mitchell (Toronto)
Moeller
Moran (Chicago)

Moran (Providence)
Moriarty
Mowrey
Mullen
Mullin (bat)
Murphy (bat)
Murray (bat)
Myers (fielding)
Myers (bat)
Nattress
Nichols (bat)
Oakes
Oberlin
O'Brien
O'Hara (NY Nat'L)
O'Leary (hands on knees)
O'Neill
Overall (yellow sky)
Paskert
Pelty (vertical)

Perring
Pfeister (seated)
Pfeister (throwing)
Phelan
Phelps
Phillippe
Pickering
Poland
Purtell
Puttman
Quillen
Quinn
Randall
Raymond
Reulbach (no glove)
Rhoades (hands at chest)
Rhoades (arm extended)
Rhodes
Ritter
Rossman

Rucker (throwing)
Rudolph
Schirm
Schlafly
Schmidt (portrait)
Schreck
Scott
Seymour (throwing)
Shannon
Sharpe
Shaw (Providence)
Slagle
Frank Smith (white cap)
Smith (Buffalo)
Snodgrass (bat)
Snodgrass (catching)
Speaker
Stahl (glove)
Stanage
Starr

Steinfeldt (bat)
Stephens
Strang
Street (portrait)
Street (catching)
Summers
Bill Sweeney (Boston)
Jeff Sweeney (New York)
J. Tannehill (Washington)
Taylor
Thielmann
Thomas
Titus
Unglaub
Wagner (bat on right)
Warhop
Doc White (pitching)
Jack White (Buffalo)
Wilhelm (bat)

Willett
Willetts
Willis (bat)
Willis (throwing)
Wilson
Wiltse (pitching)
Wright
Cy Young (glove)
Irv Young
Zimmerman

460 Series....................... 46 subjects confirmed

Ball (Cleveland)
Bell (follow thru)
Bergen (catching)
Bridwell (portrait-cap)
Camnitz (hands over head)
Camnitz (arm at side)
Chance (bat)
Chase (trophy)
Crandall (portrait-cap)
Devore
Duffy
Larry Doyle (portrait)
Ford
Frill
Gandil
Geyer
Herzog (Boston)
Howell (hand at waist)

Hummel
Lake, St. Louis (ball)
Latham
Marquard (pitching)
McGraw (portrait-cap)
McGraw (glove at hip)
Merkle (throwing)
Meyers (portrait)
Murray (portrait)
Needham
Oldring (batting)
Overall (blue sky)
Payne
Pfeffer
Schaefer (Washington)
Schlei (portrait)
Schlei (bat)
Schulte (back view)
Seymour (portrait)
Sheckard (glove)

Smith (Brooklyn)
Stovall (bat)
Tannehill (Chicago)
Tinker (bat on shoulder)
Wheat
Wiltse (portrait-cap)

TED Z

T206 Reference

Last edited by tedzan; 11-09-2020 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Corrected typo.
Old 11-16-2020, 06:48 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Hey guys, anyone here care to light-up a 110 year old cigarette

In 2005, when I broke up the 2nd T206 set, my American Beauty 460 card of Zach Wheat got me interested. Also, since Green ink T206 backs appeal to me,
I thought it would be fun to do an AB 460 run. Little did I know that this adventure would be quite a challenge.

American Litho printed exactly 74 subjects with this T-brand. I have listed these cards in order of their scarcity.
Relatively speaking, this first group of 12 subjects are the easiest to find. The other 62 subjects vary in degree
of difficulty.

460-only Series..... Exclusive 12 (not too tough)

Crandall (cap)
Devore
Duffy
Ford
Gandil
Geyer
Hummel
McGraw (glove at hip)
Pfeffer
Sheckard (glove)
Tannehill (Chicago)
Wheat

460-only Series...... 34 subjects (quite tough)

Ball (Cleveland)
Bell (follow thru)
Bergen (catching)
Bridwell (portrait-cap)
Camnitz (hands over head) *
Camnitz (arm at side)
Chance (bat) *
Chase (trophy) *
Larry Doyle (portrait) *
Frill
Herzog (Boston) *
Howell (hand at waist)
Lake, St. Louis (ball)
Latham
Marquard (pitching)
McGraw (portrait-cap) *
Merkle (throwing)
Meyers (portrait)

Murray (portrait)
Needham
Oldring (batting)
Overall (blue sky)
Payne
Schaefer (Washington)
Schlei (portrait) *
Schlei (bat)
Schulte (back view)
Seymour (portrait)
Smith (Brooklyn)
Stovall (bat)
Tinker (bat on shoulder) *
Wiltse (portrait-cap) *

350/460 Series...... 28 subjects (toughest)

Berger
Bradley (bat)
Burch (fielding)
Cobb (bat off shoulder) *
Conroy (bat)
Crawford (bat) *
Jennings (one hand)
Jennings (both hands)
Jordan (bat)
Lajoie (bat) *
Lake (no ball)
Leach (cap)
Leifield (bat)
Manning (pitching)
McQuillan (bat) *
Mullin (bat)
Overall (yellow sky) *
Pelty (vertical) *
Pfeister (throwing)
F. Smith (Boston & Chicago)

Steinfeldt (bat)*
Tinker (bat off shoulder)*
Wagner (bat on right) *
White (pitching)
Wilhelm (bat) *
Willetts
Willis (bat)
Wiltse (pitching)

* denotes especially tough to find.

The bottom line is....15 years later, I have 73 of these cards; and, I still need the Camnitz (hands over head). Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

TED Z

T206 Reference

Last edited by tedzan; 02-16-2021 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Corrected typo.
Old 02-16-2021, 07:09 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Quote:
This SWEET CAPORAL, Factory #30 set is relatively easy to complete (with the exception of Eddie Plank and Wagner cards).

150-only Series................... 14 subjects confirmed.

Ames (hands at chest)
M. Brown (Cubs)
Burch (batting)
Donlin (fielding)
L. Doyle (throwing)
Evers (Cubs-batting)
Pattee (horizontal)
Pelty (horizontal)
Plank
Powers.......................... Replaced Plank
Reulbach (glove)
Schulte (front view)........ Replaced Wagner
Honus Wagner

I received an email from a Net54 "reader" (one who doesn't post) regarding my Powers and Schulte notations in the 150-only Series list.

This is the explanation of my theory regarding these two subjects......

Doc Powers....
American Litho (ALC) chose Powers (Plank's preferred battery mate) to replace Plank when ALC ceased printing Plank in their press runs.
Then when Powers passed away from an untimely death (April 1909), ALC removed him from their 150 Series printing plates.

Frank Schulte....
As far as I can tell, Schulte is strictly a 150-only subject. Yes, there exists one unique PIEDMONT 350 card of him; however, I consider it
a printing anomaly. If this subject is found with an EPDG back, then it could be considered an Elite 11 subject. But, until then (if ever), it
remains as a 150-only guy. So, why do I think Schulte replaced Honus Wagner ?
ALC's printing press was designed to print 12 cards across their printed sheet.

TED Z

T206 Reference
Old 02-16-2021, 07:35 PM
Chris

Ted, This is amazing. Thank you so much for posting.
Old 02-17-2021, 08:42 AM

Ted - Your passion alone makes T206 cards worth owning.
I'm back revisting the set again for a 3rd time.
These threads certainly stoke the fire.
RayB
Old 02-17-2021, 05:41 PM
P@trick R.omolo

Quote:
I received an email from a Net54 "reader" (one who doesn't post) regarding my Powers and Schulte notations in the 150-only Series list.

This is the explanation of my theory regarding these two subjects......

Doc Powers....
American Litho (ALC) chose Powers (Plank's preferred battery mate) to replace Plank when ALC ceased printing Plank in their press runs.
Then when Powers passed away from an untimely death (April 1909), ALC removed him from their 150 Series printing plates.

Frank Schulte....
As far as I can tell, Schulte is strictly a 150-only subject. Yes, there exists one unique PIEDMONT 350 card of him; however, I consider it
a printing anomaly. If this subject is found with an EPDG back, then it could be considered an Elite 11 subject. But, until then (if ever), it
remains as a 150-only guy. So, why do I think Schulte replaced Honus Wagner ?
ALC's printing press was designed to print 12 cards across their printed sheet.

TED Z

T206 Reference
Ted, the numbers don't support Schulte replacing Wagner. A high percent of Wagner's are SC150/25 and Schulte isn't one of the tougher subjects with that back which would be the
case if he replaced Wagner. For example HOF's Chance and Mordecai Brown portrait are tougher with a SC150/25 back than Schulte.
Old 02-17-2021, 07:51 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat R View Post
Ted, the numbers don't support Schulte replacing Wagner. A high percent of Wagner's are SC150/25 and Schulte isn't one of the tougher subjects with that back which would be the
case if he replaced Wagner. For example HOF's Chance and Mordecai Brown portrait are tougher with a SC150/25 back than Schulte.

I'm trying to understand your point here, Pat. However, I don't get why you are comparing SC 150/25 cards of Brown (portrait) and Chance (portrait) with Wagner.
Or a possible printing plate replacement of Wagner with Schulte. You are comparing 150/350 series subjects with 150-only series subjects, respectively.
This isn't a valid comparison. The 150-only series cards were short-printed relative to the 150/350 series cards.

Please elaborate further on this.

Thanks,

TED Z

T206 Reference
Old 02-18-2021, 05:32 AM
P@trick R.omolo

Quote:
I'm trying to understand your point here, Pat. However, I don't get why you are comparing SC 150/25 cards of Brown (portrait) and Chance (portrait) with Wagner.
Or a possible printing plate replacement of Wagner with Schulte. You are comparing 150/350 series subjects with 150-only series subjects, respectively.
This isn't a valid comparison. The 150-only series cards were short-printed relative to the 150/350 series cards.

Please elaborate further on this.

Thanks,

TED Z

T206 Reference
If Schulte replaced Wagner on a sheet that would mean he would have split the printing time on the sheets with Wagner so in comparing the SC150/25's
numbers Schulte's numbers should be lower than all the others including 150/350 subjects. I just used the Brown and Chance portraits as an example
because they are hall of famers and their numbers are lower much lower in fact for Brown.

If you want to compare 150 only subjects with SC150/25 backs here are their
numbers

Ames - 13
G. Brown - 12
M. Brown - 13
Burch - 15
Donlin - 9
Doyle - 16
Evers - 15
Pattee - 14
Pelty - 11
Powers - 8
Reulbach - 9
Schulte - 13

150/350

M. Brown portrait - 6
Cance red portrait - 10

We know Powers wasn't on the same Piedmont 150 sheet as the other
150 only subjects and he's the only SC649 subject in the group so he
most likely wasn't on any of the other sheets with them.

Last edited by Pat R; 02-18-2021 at 05:53 AM.
Old 02-18-2021, 09:07 AM
Ted Zanidakis

Pat

Here's looking at the bigger picture of this series............ Powers and Schulte fit into this pattern very well.

150-only----HINDU----SOV----SC25----SC30----PD

Ames ------------ 7 ------ 12 ----- 13 ------ 33 ----- 118

G. Brown ------- 14 ------ 10 ----- 12 ------ 44 ----- 189

M. Brown -------- 8 ------ 15 ----- 13 ------ 51 ----- 269 HOF

Burch ------------ 8 ------ 17 ----- 15 ------ 27 ----- 163

Donlin ---------- 10 ------- 9 ------- 9 ------ 55 ----- 178

Doyle ----------- 13 ------- 8 ------ 16 ------ 27 ---- 155

Evers ----------- 11 ------ 10 ------ 15 ----- 47 ----- 222 HOF

Pattee ----------- 9 ------- 11 ----- 14 ------ 37 ----- 182

Pelty ------------- 8 ------- 11 ----- 11 ------ 38 ----- 173

Powers ---------- 9 -------- 11 ------ 8 ------ 23 ----- 181

Reulbach -------- 9 --------- 9 ------ 9 ------ 30 ----- 170

Schulte --------- 10 -------- 7 ----- 13 ------ 35 ----- 160

Footnote....the above numbers are from PSA pop report data.
Comparing this data with the SGC pop report data, the pattern
coincides very closely. The magnitude of the SGC numbers are
slightly lower.

TED Z

T206 Reference

Last edited by tedzan; 02-19-2021 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Added footnote.
Old 02-18-2021, 12:05 PM
P@trick R.omolo

Ted,

I'm not saying Schulte doesn't fit in with most of that group I just don't think he replaced Wagner.

Here's the plate scratch sheet they were all on with the exception of Wagner, Plank (I don't consider Plank a 150 only) and Powers.

0 Sheet 2A.jpg

and here's the sheet that powers is on

0 Sheet 1B.jpg
Old 02-18-2021, 12:40 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Default T06 REFERENCE....direct access to AMERICAN BEAUTY > > UZIT checklists

Pat

With all due respect, I cannot accept your 2A sheet as being representative of the 150-only series cards.

Bell, Ferris, Isbell, and Tinker are included on it. These 4 subjects were printed during the 150/350 series press runs.

Sorry, but this sheet arrangement contradicts everything that has been established regarding the T206 Series structure.

TED Z

T206 Reference
Old 02-18-2021, 01:31 PM
P@trick R.omolo

That's fine Ted you have a right to your opinion but the 150 only subjects
weren't printed at a different time than the 150/350 subjects they were just omitted at some point during the printing process for reasons we will never
know. Powers was printed with a group of 150/350 subjects the plate scratch
sheet shows that as does the SC150/649's.
Old 02-18-2021, 07:27 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat R View Post
Ted,

I'm not saying Schulte doesn't fit in with most of that group I just don't think he replaced Wagner.

Here's the plate scratch sheet they were all on with the exception of Wagner, Plank (I don't consider Plank a 150 only) and Powers.
The Gretzky Wagner and the Charlie Conlon Plank were hand cut from the same PIEDMONT 150 (Factory #25) sheet. This is an undeniable fact which tells us that Plank
was included in the print run of the first 12 subjects of the T206 set.

Like the Wagner card, ATC was forced to remove Plank from their initial 150 Series press runs. Subsequently, ATC issued Plank with SWEET CAP 350, Factory #30 backs.
Factory #30 produced tobacco products shipped to New York and the New England. Factory #25 tobacco products were shipped to Pennsylvania and the Southern states.
My guess is ATC wanted to continue issuing Plank (a very popular Pitcher), so they packed his card in Cigarette packs that were not meant for the Philadelphia market.

You can say what you want, but the Plank card is realistically a 150-only subject.

TED Z

T206 Reference
Old 02-19-2021, 03:42 PM
P@trick R.omolo

Quote:
The Gretzky Wagner and the Charlie Conlon Plank were hand cut from the same PIEDMONT 150 (Factory #25) sheet. This is an undeniable fact which tells us that Plank
was included in the print run of the first 12 subjects of the T206 set.

Like the Wagner card, ATC was forced to remove Plank from their initial 150 Series press runs. Subsequently, ATC issued Plank with SWEET CAP 350, Factory #30 backs.
Factory #30 produced tobacco products shipped to New York and the New England. Factory #25 tobacco products were shipped to Pennsylvania and the Southern states.
My guess is ATC wanted to continue issuing Plank (a very popular Pitcher), so they packed his card in Cigarette packs that were not meant for the Philadelphia market.

You can say what you want, but the Plank card is realistically a 150-only subject.

TED Z

T206 Reference
It has nothing to do with what I say, the definition of only and the
fact that Plank is on a 350 back is the reason he isn't a 150 only subject.
Old 02-19-2021, 07:40 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Default T206....direct access to AMERICAN BEAUTY > > UZIT checklists

Pat

We've an interesting situation here. We agree that Powers was intended to be a 150/350 series subject.
But, his untimely death limited his printing to only the 150 series T-brands.

I say that Plank was initially printed with Wagner and the 10 other 150-only subjects. And, I qualify why
Plank was printed with a few SC 350/30 backs.

You say Plank is not a 150-only subject.

Regarding our opinions.... Rudyard Kipling said it best.... " Never the Twain Shall Meet ".

TED Z

T206 Reference
Old 02-20-2021, 08:37 AM
P@trick R.omolo

Quote:
Pat

We've an interesting situation here. We agree that Powers was intended to be a 150/350 series subject.
But, his untimely death limited his printing to only the 150 series T-brands.

I say that Plank was initially printed with Wagner and the 10 other 150-only subjects. And, I qualify why
Plank was printed with a few SC 350/30 backs.

You say Plank is not a 150-only subject.

Regarding our opinions.... Rudyard Kipling said it best.... " Never the Twain Shall Meet ".

TED Z

T206 Reference
Sounds good Ted, no worries.

img090.jpg
Old 06-24-2021, 07:40 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Default Brown LENOX checklist.....updated

Listed here (in brown color) are the T206 subjects which have been confirmed with Brown LENOX backs. These are interleaved with subjects (in black color) that are possible
Brown LENOX candidates.

According to my mutually-exclusive theory regarding the 350/460 Series, I expect that 8 more Brown LENOX cards from this series will eventually be discovered. Additionally
3 more Brown LENOX cards will be discovered from the 460-only Series. My theory has withstood the test of time with respect to the 27 subjects that have been confirmed.

There are 10 remaining possible cards to be found. Take a good close look at your LENOX cards. You may be surprised to find a Brown LENOX hiding in your T206 collection

CONFIRMED......27 Brown LENOX subjects. Additional 10 possible Candidates that eventually may be confirmed with Brown LENOX.

Berger

Bradley (bat)
Burch (fielding)
Chase (trophy)
Cobb (bat off shoulder)
Conroy (bat)
Crawford (bat)
Jennings (one hand)
Jennings (two hands)
Jordan (bat)
Lajoie (bat)
Lake (no ball)
Latham
Leach (cap)
Leifield (bat)
Manning (pitching)
Marquard (pitching)
McQuillan (bat)
Merkle (throwing)

Mullin (bat)

Overall (yellow sky)

Pelty (vertical)

Pfeister (throwing)
Schlei (portrait)

Schlei (batting)
Schaefer (Washington)
Seymour (portrait)

F. Smith (Chicago & Boston)

Steinfeldt (bat)

Wagner (bat on right shoulder)

Doc White (pitching)
Wilhelm (bat)

Willetts
Willis (bat)
Wiltse (portrait-cap)

Wiltse (pitching)

TED Z

T206 Reference

Last edited by tedzan; 11-03-2021 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Corrected typo.
Old 08-06-2021, 07:52 PM
Ted Zanidakis

I have received several inquiries regarding T206 blank-backs. It's a subject which I have never done any research on, simply because it's such a random phenomena.

However, feel free to post your T206 blank-backs in this thread, and perhaps we will get something going here on this phenomena.

I will start this show with the only blank-backs in my T206 collection.

. . . . . .

TED Z

T206 Reference