NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > Postwar Baseball Cards Forum (Pre-1980)

Old 10-03-2020, 10:28 PM

Default Best Vintage YouTubers?

I have been watching sooooo many modern guys opening packs and revealing grades. How many PSA 10 Trout, Acuna, Bellinger, Soto cards do I really need to see over and over and over and over again...?

Who are the folks that have great Vintage content?
Old 10-04-2020, 04:29 AM
Larry More.y

Many of the regular (weekly) "vintage" guys also cover modern stuff as multiples have videos of their "best" card from the early 50s to present and routinely show there modern pickups as well as vintage pickups. Silver Jackify, Baseball collector (Mike), Bowman51 and even occasionally jabs follow this trend. Vintage Card curator hasn't had a new video in a while but in the past has focused on pre-80s. There are numerous other vintage videos, but not too many others that post as regularly as those mentioned above.
Old 10-04-2020, 06:49 AM
Don

The Mangini Collection, Bluejackett 66, Ray from Philly and Baseball Collector are some of my favorites. Mike from baseball Collector also has a great vintage podcast called Golden Age of Cardboard, which is also on Youtube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Clemaz; 10-04-2020 at 07:14 AM.
Old 10-04-2020, 09:52 PM
Ch.r.ls M.u.lr

In addition to the channels already mentioned, I like Talking Ball Cards, Vintage Oddball Cards, and D B Tiller.
Old 10-07-2020, 07:01 AM
J0hn Collin$

Quote:
Originally Posted by here2havefun View Post
In addition to the channels already mentioned, I like Talking Ball Cards, Vintage Oddball Cards, and D B Tiller.
+1 for Talking Ball Cards. He seems to do a few TTM autos, but mainly sends in mid - lower grade vintage for grading. It's nice to see someone who really appreciates the cards for what they are without needing everything to be a PSA 9 or ridiculously expensive.

Last edited by jchcollins; 10-07-2020 at 07:03 AM.
Old 10-08-2020, 01:07 AM
Rhett Yeakley

I started my own YouTube channel a few weeks back (it is a bit of a work in progress as I hadn't done anything like this before) and hope to add to it as often as I can. It is obviously pretty new so there isn't a ton of content yet but I am pretty open to covering other sets, players, etc. Thus far I have covered mostly pre-war issues but I have a pretty extensive post-war collection as well that I can share. It really is fun to put these videos together.

Anybody that wants to check it out here is a link, also let me know hat you guys think...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbE..._as=subscriber

ebay store: kryvintage-->https://www.ebay.com/sch/kryvintage/...p2047675.l2562
Old 10-10-2020, 04:02 AM
Patrick N.

Default Faves

Bowman53, Cards Guns & Collectibles, NYYanksFan7, PickerJimS, The Mangini Collection, are some of the ones I like a bunch
Old 11-27-2020, 09:31 AM
G@nn0n
G@nnon As.ip

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhettyeakley View Post
I started my own YouTube channel a few weeks back (it is a bit of a work in progress as I hadn't done anything like this before) and hope to add to it as often as I can. It is obviously pretty new so there isn't a ton of content yet but I am pretty open to covering other sets, players, etc. Thus far I have covered mostly pre-war issues but I have a pretty extensive post-war collection as well that I can share. It really is fun to put these videos together.

Anybody that wants to check it out here is a link, also let me know hat you guys think...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbE..._as=subscriber
Just subscribed...
Old 12-01-2020, 07:01 AM

Right now I have 16 videos of my Pre War Type collection.
I did videos of what I had, at first, and now am doing update videos when something new comes in.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4d...LB1qcM8yB-j4Tg
Old 12-08-2020, 08:04 PM
Drew Ekb@ck

Jake the Ticket Leprechaun is a channel by a good friend of mine who is also a member here (the point guard).
Great guy and amazing collection. Focus is mainly vintage but does have some modern mixed in occasionally as well.

Check him out if you get a chance!

Drew
Old 12-09-2020, 08:24 AM
Rhett Yeakley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre War Starter View Post
Right now I have 16 videos of my Pre War Type collection.
I did videos of what I had, at first, and now am doing update videos when something new comes in.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4d...LB1qcM8yB-j4Tg
Just subscribed, keep up the good work man! I like the card selection. Check out my channel as well if you have a chance.

-Rhett

ebay store: kryvintage-->https://www.ebay.com/sch/kryvintage/...p2047675.l2562
Old 12-10-2020, 08:33 PM
J@son Per1

Big fan of Vintage Card Curator. He puts a lot of thought and effort into his videos. He has published 70 or so. Check him out.