NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > 1960-1979 Baseball Cards B/S/T

Old 09-19-2016, 09:40 AM
Jimi

Default Complete Topps Sets - 1965, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972

Hey guys,

I have a few sets to offer up at really nice prices today. Hoping these go pretty quickly! Most of these sets were put together by a collector who was more concerned about finishing the set, rather than completing a nice uniformed set. Therefore, the condition of these sets are rather sporadic, bouncing from low grade to mid grade. Additionally, all sets were placed in binders using the old school "back-to-back method", meaning you cannot see the backs of the cards because they are doubled up.

1965 Topps = $985
- G/VG as a whole, but again card conditions are all over the place. The Mantle appears EXMT, but has paper loss on the back. The set is not one of those sets where all the stars are lower than the commons, which is a good thing!

1968 Topps = $625
- G/VG/VGEX range mostly. Mantle is G, Nolan RC is F, and Bench RC VGEX. Not a ton of cards fall below the Good line, and there are a lot of cards VGEX and better. Nicer set than the '65T set for sure!

1969 Topps = $575
- VGEXish. HOWEVER....man this set is crazy! One page you see a nice Morgan that outshines the rest of the page....then you turn the page and see the Clemente, and think "Ugh!" There are soooo many cards nicer than VGEX, too, but there are a couple of cards per page lower than VGEX, easy. I think this set wouldn't take forever to upgrade to a nice solid mid grade set, though, if that's your passion. This set ALSO includes a few variations like Clendenon, RodriQuez, and others. Not White Letters, however.

1970 Topps = $495
- VG/VGEX as a whole. Some better and some worse. The Ryan and Bench are not particularly all that nice, however. Also includes a few Checklist variations.

1971 Topps = $500
- VG/VGEX as a whole, but I'd lean closer to VGEX. Definitely quite a few cards lower and higher. Includes the Nash "blob" variation and one the checklist variations in addition to the regular set/

1972 Topps = $525
- VGEXish with plenty of stinkers throughout including the Nolan which is F/G, but also plenty that are nicer. Includes a few Cubs variations as well.

All prices include shipping. I haven't scanned any cards yet, but can if so desired. I plan on doing it anyway soon to list on EBay if these aren't swallowed up quickly. I'm hoping the prices are set right for you all.

I will work with you on the price, especially if buying more than one set, but these prices are already pretty low compared to EBay's finished prices. Total comes to $3,705, but will do $3,575 delivered for all of them if purchased together.

PayPal FF preferred, but might consider other forms if necessary.

Jimi
jimivintage@yahoo.com
Jimi