NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 06-19-2013, 07:31 PM

Default Midwest Sports Collector's Show June 22 - 23 Detroit area

Midwest Sports Collector's Show June 22 - 23 Detroit area. This weekend at the Canterbury Village Expo Center in Lake Orion, MI (just north of Auburn Hills). More info can be found here ....... http://canterburyvillage.com/expo-center.aspx

Mark Irodenko and Mark Dehem are promoting the show. They have a better dealer lineup than the typical Gibraltar Trade Center show. If Michigan collectors want an alternative to Gibraltar you may want to attend the show this weekend and the September 21 - 22 show so the show will be successful and continue in the future.

Last edited by ncinin; 06-19-2013 at 07:33 PM.
Old 06-20-2013, 08:19 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

I am a big fan of the small local shows. Good luck to all who attend.
Old 06-20-2013, 08:57 AM
Bi11..R0berts

This weekend won't work for me, but I'd love a local option. Please make sure to post about any future shows.

Thanks,
Old 06-20-2013, 09:02 AM
Bill Boyd

I know Mark Dehem and can say he and his family are quality people.

Good Luck Mark.
Old 06-20-2013, 07:10 PM
Tim Zwick

Default Mark Dehem

and his older brother Jim have been staples in the card collecting hobby for the last 40 years. I believe they have attended every National Convention since #2 was held in Plymouth in 1981. They also had a storefront on the east side when they were teenagers in the late 70's. This image is from a long ago Detroit area show. Good luck my friend, wish I could be there.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jd_mark_dehem - Copy.jpg (52.5 KB, 81 views)
Old 06-20-2013, 10:17 PM
Bill Boyd

Tim,
I met them when they still owned their shop on the East side. When one of their employees stole several sets, I was one of the officers who recovered a lot of their stolen cards.
Did you also go to their bar, "Jac's".
Had many of liquid libations there. Great place.