NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 03-19-2024, 08:50 PM
W@de

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
I'm not going to disclose it because there's nothing to disclose strikes me as circular reasoning?
Encountered this line of thinking recently.

X sells Y raw card for cash and slabbed card. Y subs raw card and gets an A back. X then discloses they cleaned the card. X takes the card back and pays back Y fully vut cracked their to clean that one too. Y is still out cards they would've never given up if it had been disclosed. X will clean card and try and make more money still with both the first and traded card.

Better to ask forgiveness than permission (disclose the cleaning).

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Old 03-19-2024, 08:57 PM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Quote:
And sure, some people just want to improve the appearance of their own cards. But a huge part of it is done to deceive, for profit.
I don't believe there is any deception going on at all for most improvements. People are simply fixing minor flaws on their cards just like they would fix anything else that they own. I think it's similar to selling a used car. If that car was considered "totaled" by an insurance company, then that's a material fact and it needs to be disclosed, but if it just had a small fender dent and you were able to pop it back out with a suction cup, then there's nothing material to disclose. Obviously, the conversation changes if we're talking about trimming, but Kurt isn't doing stuff like that.
Old 03-19-2024, 08:59 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

If I pretend words and phrases mean whatever I want them to mean instead of the actual meaning and use circular logic, I can argue literally anything.

We all know the obvious. These sellers do not mention their alterations because they know perfectly well it hurts the value. They will insist otherwise, for the equally obvious reasons.
Old 03-19-2024, 09:03 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
I don't believe there is any deception going on at all for most improvements. People are simply fixing minor flaws on their cards just like they would fix anything else that they own. I think it's similar to selling a used car. If that car was considered "totaled" by an insurance company, then that's a material fact and it needs to be disclosed, but if it just had a small fender dent and you were able to pop it back out with a suction cup, then there's nothing material to disclose. Obviously, the conversation changes if we're talking about trimming, but Kurt isn't doing stuff like that.
I think you're justifying it, not explaining it? What harm would there be in disclosing, given it's obvious some people do still care? Why not err on the side of full candor, if as you say it's inconsequential it won't affect price.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 03-19-2024 at 09:04 PM.
Old 03-19-2024, 09:49 PM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Quote:
I'm not going to disclose it because there's nothing to disclose strikes me as circular reasoning? There is something that could potentially be disclosed, and you acknowledge there are people who would care, but you've made a judgment not to disclose. So the question is, is it too much effort? Are you worried it might affect the sale price? Something else?
If someone bumps into your car in a parking lot with a shopping cart, and it leaves a black mark on your car but you're able to buff it out when you get home and the car looks as good as new, did you commit fraud when you later traded it in at the dealership without disclosing it? Serious question. And if you think this isn't a perfect parallel to someone cleaning a card and not disclosing it, then you're on an island.
Old 03-19-2024, 09:51 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
If someone bumps into your car in a parking lot with a shopping cart, and it leaves a black mark on your car but you're able to buff it out when you get home and the car looks as good as new, did you commit fraud when you later traded it in at the dealership without disclosing it? Serious question. And if you think this isn't a perfect parallel to someone cleaning a card and not disclosing it, then you're on an island.
I may be on an island, but I have lots of company still. Big island. Hell, Australia is an island.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 03-19-2024 at 09:53 PM.
Old 03-19-2024, 09:58 PM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swadewade51 View Post
Encountered this line of thinking recently.

X sells Y raw card for cash and slabbed card. Y subs raw card and gets an A back. X then discloses they cleaned the card. X takes the card back and pays back Y fully vut cracked their to clean that one too. Y is still out cards they would've never given up if it had been disclosed. X will clean card and try and make more money still with both the first and traded card.

Better to ask forgiveness than permission (disclose the cleaning).

I know which card/s you're referring to. I agree, the seller should not have sold it to the buyer without it having passed grading first, and after having some so, he shouldn't have done anything to the other cards until the buyer got it back from grading.

That said, the reason that particular card was rejected had nothing to do with it having been cleaned. It also later passed grading - and at a higher grade than he guaranteed to the buyer at that.
Old 03-19-2024, 10:08 PM
W@de

Quote:
I know which card/s you're referring to. I agree, the seller should not have sold it to the buyer without it having passed grading first, and after having some so, he shouldn't have done anything to the other cards until the buyer got it back from grading.

That said, the reason that particular card was rejected had nothing to do with it having been cleaned. It also later passed grading - and at a higher grade than he guaranteed to the buyer at that.
🥱 funny the seller/fraudster said the same thing about why it didn't pass grading when both PSA and SGC didn't give it a number. Neither of you actually know.

Old 03-19-2024, 10:22 PM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Quote:
I think you're justifying it, not explaining it? What harm would there be in disclosing, given it's obvious some people do still care? Why not err on the side of full candor, if as you say it's inconsequential it won't affect price.
As I mentioned above, it's just not worth the drama for most people. They're just not interested in battling with these guys on social media who disagree with their viewpoint. They're not trying to be deceptive, they simply think your viewpoint isn't worth acknowledging. They do not see it as an alteration.

Please don't twist this into a political debate, but there's a similar conversation going on in society regarding people who wish to identify as cats (or foxes, furries, dragons, etc.) and who demand that others refer to them as such. There are some who choose to support them and who will refer to them as dragons, and then there are others, who view them as delusional and choose not to participate. Sometimes people just see things differently. And in this case, people who clean their cards simply disagree with your assessment that doing so renders them altered. It's not about deceiving you, it's about completely disregarding your viewpoint.
Old 03-20-2024, 01:01 AM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Quote:
�� funny the seller/fraudster said the same thing about why it didn't pass grading when both PSA and SGC didn't give it a number. Neither of you actually know.

You don't know what you're talking about. I've seen the card in person. Have you?

It passed grading at SGC the first time. The seller didn't like the grade, so they sent it to PSA. That's when PSA rejected it. They gave it an N5 designation ("altered stock"), not an N7 which would be for "evidence of cleaning". The reason it was rejected had nothing to do with him cleaning it. The flaw that they were looking at was already there when he bought it. The seller then asked me to examine the card for him because he couldn't find anything wrong with it. I looked at it and showed him what PSA was looking at and I advised him that it would likely pass grading at SGC, but that it wasn't a guarantee. It's a flaw that different graders disagree about how to grade. Based on my opinion, and the fact that SGC had previously graded it as numeric, he chose to sell it raw and guaranteed the buyer a particular grade with SGC. The buyer sent the card to SGC and they graded it as altered. I scolded the seller, who then owned up to his mistake and promptly refunded the buyer. I then learned that it was actually a partial trade deal and that he had cracked open one of the buyers cards already, before the deal was finalized, and I scolded him again. After refunding the buyer, he regraded it, and it passed grading again.

Calling the seller a "fraudster" is ridiculous. He made some stupid choices, then owned up to his mistakes and promptly refunded the buyer. That's not what fraudsters do.

Last edited by Snowman; 03-20-2024 at 01:08 AM.
Old 03-20-2024, 05:28 AM
Scott Russell

Quote:
Calling the seller a "fraudster" is ridiculous. He made some stupid choices, then owned up to his mistakes and promptly refunded the buyer. That's not what fraudsters do.
I beg to differ on this particular point. This is PRECISELY what smart fraudsters do. They appease those who call them out on their fraud so they can continue committing it on the masses who never call them on it/discover it.
Check out https://www.thecollectorconnection.com Always looking for consignments 717.327.8915 We sell your less expensive pre-war cards individually instead of in bulk lots to make YOU the most money possible!

and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thecollectorconnectionauctions

Last edited by Aquarian Sports Cards; 03-20-2024 at 05:29 AM.
Old 03-20-2024, 05:43 AM
Daryl

Comparing juicing up baseball cards to fixing cars is absurd. G’day, mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 03-20-2024, 06:42 AM
Se@n Kel.ly

G1911 said it perfectly. It's all about money, and pretending it's anything else is obtuse. Sellers who alter cards (for the pedantic I use the term to include trimming, coloring, soaking or cleaning) NEVER disclose they've altered a card because they know it will crater the resale value. If it's really immaterial, it would be a matter-of-fact detail in the description.

You can rationalize it a hundred different ways, but until I meet a seller who actually discloses their alterations (still waiting), you can't convince me it's anything other than financially motivated deception.

Peter_Spaeth, it's getting awful crowded on this island. I'm starting to think we might be the ones on the mainland.
Old 03-20-2024, 09:16 AM
W@de

Quote:

It passed grading at SGC the first time. The seller didn't like the grade, so they sent it to PSA. That's when PSA rejected it. They gave it an N5 designation ("altered stock"), not an N7 which would be for "evidence of cleaning".
They gave it altered stock and your telling me cleaning had nothing to do with it

Last edited by Swadewade51; 03-20-2024 at 09:16 AM.
Old 03-20-2024, 10:06 AM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Quote:
They gave it altered stock and your telling me cleaning had nothing to do with it

Yes, that's precisely what I'm telling you. N7 grade is for cleaning. N5 is for altered stock. They're not the same thing. Maybe learn how to grade cards if you want to engage in a discussion about grading cards? Or don't. Up to you.
Old 03-20-2024, 10:09 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Yes, that's precisely what I'm telling you. N7 grade is for cleaning. N5 is for altered stock. They're not the same thing. Maybe learn how to grade cards if you want to engage in a discussion about grading cards? Or don't. Up to you.
Isn't the N5 altered stock usually from obvious pressing?
Old 03-20-2024, 10:11 AM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Quote:
Originally Posted by skelly423 View Post
G1911 said it perfectly. It's all about money, and pretending it's anything else is obtuse. Sellers who alter cards (for the pedantic I use the term to include trimming, coloring, soaking or cleaning) NEVER disclose they've altered a card because they know it will crater the resale value. If it's really immaterial, it would be a matter-of-fact detail in the description.

You can rationalize it a hundred different ways, but until I meet a seller who actually discloses their alterations (still waiting), you can't convince me it's anything other than financially motivated deception.

Peter_Spaeth, it's getting awful crowded on this island. I'm starting to think we might be the ones on the mainland.
For some people, I have no doubt that it's all about money. But for others, it's definitely not. But even for those who are trying to profit from it, what difference does it make? Incentives are irrelevant. The only thing that matters is whether or not what they're doing is OK. And like it or not, the grading companies all allow you to clean your cards. They always have, and always will. Again, trimming, recoloring, that's something else. But Kurt doesn't do that stuff.
Old 03-20-2024, 10:13 AM
W@de

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
Which is part of the cleaning process as well.

Old 03-20-2024, 10:13 AM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
The most common reason N5 is given us due to a card being kept in a screw down.
Old 03-20-2024, 10:14 AM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Quote:
Which is part of the cleaning process as well.

No, it's definitely not.
Old 03-20-2024, 10:37 AM
W@de

Quote:
No, it's definitely not.
Yes, it is.

Old 03-20-2024, 10:39 AM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Quote:
Yes, it is.

Again, you don't know what you're talking about. I could write a book on the subject. You've never even soaked a card. But keep talking.
Old 03-20-2024, 10:51 AM
W@de

Quote:
Again, you don't know what you're talking about. I could write a book on the subject. You've never even soaked a card. But keep talking.
Expose yourself as the card alteration expert you are. I don't care.

Those who shout the loudest have the most to hide. Seems like on this subject you've gone out of your way to disagree with everyone and tell them they're on an island when really, it's just you and your collection of altering friends and altered cards.

Old 03-20-2024, 11:08 AM
Daryl

Quote:
For some people, I have no doubt that it's all about money. But for others, it's definitely not. But even for those who are trying to profit from it, what difference does it make? Incentives are irrelevant. The only thing that matters is whether or not what they're doing is OK. And like it or not, the grading companies all allow you to clean your cards. They always have, and always will. Again, trimming, recoloring, that's something else. But Kurt doesn't do that stuff.

There are many videos on Kurt’s YouTube channel where he uses his wizard water to not just “clean” but to also remove scratches, dents, and creases.

Old 03-20-2024, 11:24 AM
Chase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4815162342 View Post
There are many videos on Kurt’s YouTube channel where he uses his wizard water to not just “clean” but to also remove scratches, dents, and creases.

And Kurt's videos are not continuous so who knows if he is doing other things when the camera is not taking the video. I am not saying he is but seems highly questionable the results he gets by spraying some unknown substance on a card, placing it under weight and having flaws vanish.
Old 03-20-2024, 11:32 AM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:

It's all good!! But God forbid it gets disclosed.

Old 03-20-2024, 11:33 AM
Daryl

Quote:

There’s no need to disclose; it’s like popping out a dent on your Civic.

Old 03-20-2024, 11:37 AM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
There’s no need to disclose; it’s like popping out a dent on your Civic.

Yes, used car buyers definitely value originality. LOL. That analogy showed a true lack of understanding of the ethos of card collecting, at least as it used to be.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 03-20-2024 at 11:38 AM.
Old 03-20-2024, 11:42 AM
Daryl

Quote:
Yes, used car buyers definitely value originality. LOL. That analogy showed a true lack of understanding of the ethos of card collecting, at least as it used to be.

+1

All we need now is Car(d)fax.

Old 03-20-2024, 11:48 AM
Chase

Quote:
But a heck of a lot of effort is being made to explain why disclosing is justified. Such BS.
Old 03-20-2024, 11:50 AM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
As it still is. It's a vocal minority trying to justify their fraud. Even this thread's transcript only shows like 2-3 folks actually arguing against disclosure.

Votes in favor of non-disclosure are up, but it does not appear to be anything approaching a majority, though unlike some here I can't pretend to speak for everyone else. Blowout is dominated by the new guys and even that place was very much against the massive fraud and non-disclosures. It's small circles of scammers in which this is a majority view.
Old 03-20-2024, 12:18 PM
Chase

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1911 View Post
As it still is. It's a vocal minority trying to justify their fraud. Even this thread's transcript only shows like 2-3 folks actually arguing against disclosure.

Votes in favor of non-disclosure are up, but it does not appear to be anything approaching a majority, though unlike some here I can't pretend to speak for everyone else. Blowout is dominated by the new guys and even that place was very much against the massive fraud and non-disclosures. It's small circles of scammers in which this is a majority view.
Clearly the differences in both camps are nothing more than perspective, as snowman points out: "Sometimes people just see things differently. And in this case, people who clean their cards simply disagree with your assessment that doing so renders them altered. It's not about deceiving you, it's about completely disregarding your viewpoint."
Old 03-20-2024, 12:22 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorewalker View Post
Clearly the differences in both camps are nothing more than perspective, as snowman points out: "Sometimes people just see things differently. And in this case, people who clean their cards simply disagree with your assessment that doing so renders them altered. It's not about deceiving you, it's about completely disregarding your viewpoint."
"Your honor, I did not conceive of taking that man's wallet against his will to be robbery. I simply disagree with the assessment that taking it against his will constituted robbery. It's not about being dishonest, it's about completely disregarding your viewpoint."
Old 03-20-2024, 01:19 PM
Se@n Kel.ly

Quote:
"Your honor, I did not conceive of taking that man's wallet against his will to be robbery. I simply disagree with the assessment that taking it against his will constituted robbery. It's not about being dishonest, it's about completely disregarding your viewpoint."
It’s not a crime if “I” think it’s okay.
Old 03-20-2024, 01:45 PM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Quote:
Expose yourself as the card alteration expert you are. I don't care.

Those who shout the loudest have the most to hide. Seems like on this subject you've gone out of your way to disagree with everyone and tell them they're on an island when really, it's just you and your collection of altering friends and altered cards.

I have nothing to hide. That's why I'm on here openly discussing what I do. If you want to learn something and are interested in the topic, even if you disagree with it, then you would benefit from listening to what I have to say. Ask any questions you want. I'll answer them honestly.

However, if you instead just want to run your mouth, then have at it. There's plenty of room on my ignore list for ignorant trolls.

Last edited by Snowman; 03-20-2024 at 01:53 PM.
Old 03-20-2024, 01:52 PM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Quote:
Just read through the comments on this page. It should be quite clear why most people have no interest in disclosing this stuff. You have to have rhino skin to come on here and discuss this stuff openly. Most people don't have it.
Old 03-20-2024, 02:15 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Just read through the comments on this page. It should be quite clear why most people have no interest in disclosing this stuff. You have to have rhino skin to come on here and discuss this stuff openly. Most people don't have it.
And yet, alterations need not be disclosed because nobody cares. Strange how these can both be true!
Old 03-20-2024, 03:39 PM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Quote:
And yet, alterations need not be disclosed because nobody cares. Strange how these can both be true!
As I've mentioned numerous times, I disclose alterations. I also disclose hidden flaws that are not alterations (something very few people in this hobby do). Here are just a handful of random listings I've sold where you can see these disclosures listed in the title (and which are again mentioned in the descriptions).
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg collage.jpeg (45.4 KB, 134 views)
Old 03-21-2024, 02:11 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
+1

All we need now is Car(d)fax.

CardFax - You might want to quickly Trademark that.

Old 03-21-2024, 02:15 PM
D@rrΣn Hu.ghΣs

155. Shuncestry.com (also Conmancestry.com) (theoretical)
A site that examines the ‘DNA’ of a card to see if, before you agree to buy it, it has ever spent time with PWCC or other notorious card doctors.

https://www.youtube.com/@TheJollyElm

Looking to trade? Here's my bucket:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/152396...57685904801706

“I was such a dangerous hitter I even got intentional walks during batting practice.”
Casey Stengel

Spelling "Yastrzemski" correctly without needing to look it up since the 1980s.

Overpaying yesterday is simply underpaying tomorrow.
Old 03-21-2024, 03:21 PM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyElm View Post
155. Shuncestry.com (also Conmancestry.com) (theoretical)
A site that examines the ‘DNA’ of a card to see if, before you agree to buy it, it has ever spent time with PWCC or other notorious card doctors.
You mean like eBay, Probstein, Heritage (you do know they have their own in-house card doctors, right?), Goldin, REA, Mile High, LotG, and literally everyone else?
Old 03-21-2024, 03:40 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
You mean like eBay, Probstein, Heritage (you do know they have their own in-house card doctors, right?), Goldin, REA, Mile High, LotG, and literally everyone else?
Many people do not understand the extent of the issue ... even after all the exposure.

Old 03-21-2024, 09:38 PM
Al

Quote:
Please clarify what you mean with this sentence.

Thanks,
-Al
Old 03-21-2024, 09:53 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al C.risafulli View Post
Please clarify what you mean with this sentence.

Thanks,
-Al
He has no idea what he means with defamatory statements like these... just blowing smoke as usual. The amount of credence that people give him here is beyond me.

https://www.youtube.com/@tsogreatness/videos
Old 03-21-2024, 10:34 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezfan View Post
He has no idea what he means with defamatory statements like these... just blowing smoke as usual. The amount of credence that people give him here is beyond me.
Other than the Heritage comment, I just took him to mean that altered cards are everywhere and nobody can stop it completely, so to suggest it is/was only PWCC with the problem is not accurate.

Old 03-21-2024, 10:43 PM
Scott Russell

Quote:
Other than the Heritage comment, I just took him to mean that altered cards are everywhere and nobody can stop it completely, so to suggest it is/was only PWCC with the problem is not accurate.
Maybe that's what he meant, but it sure seems like an accusation. Of course the irony is he sees nothing wrong with it so he's "accusing" people of doing nothing wrong, even though it's something...

Snowman, please address this because Al deserves better.
Check out https://www.thecollectorconnection.com Always looking for consignments 717.327.8915 We sell your less expensive pre-war cards individually instead of in bulk lots to make YOU the most money possible!

and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thecollectorconnectionauctions
Old 03-21-2024, 10:47 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian Sports Cards View Post
Maybe that's what he meant, but it sure seems like an accusation. Of course the irony is he sees nothing wrong with it so he's "accusing" people of doing nothing wrong, even though it's something...

Snowman, please address this because Al deserves better.
Ebay was the first one listed. Surely he wasn't accusing ebay of doctoring cards. I think he's just saying, in the worlds of the old Converse commercial, they're everywhere. But let's see if he comes back and clarifies.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 03-21-2024 at 10:48 PM.
Old 03-22-2024, 02:33 AM
D@rrΣn Hu.ghΣs

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezfan View Post
Apparently, posting my little old humorous 'Collectorism' from years ago in response to someone's 'Cardfax' post (because of the obvious similarity) triggered him. So out of character!!

https://www.youtube.com/@TheJollyElm

Looking to trade? Here's my bucket:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/152396...57685904801706

“I was such a dangerous hitter I even got intentional walks during batting practice.”
Casey Stengel

Spelling "Yastrzemski" correctly without needing to look it up since the 1980s.

Overpaying yesterday is simply underpaying tomorrow.
Old 03-22-2024, 04:09 AM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Quote:
Yes, this is precisely what I meant. No auction house is immune to consigners sending them altered cards. They're literally everywhere. There's just no way around it.

I was not saying that ebay or Al (or anyone on his team) is altering cards.

The only auction house I claimed was doing anything to the cards themselves was Heritage, because I know with absolute certainty that they regularly clean cards before submitting them for grading. I am not, however, accusing them of altering cards. I have no evidence that they've ever done so, and I don't believe that they would (again, cleaning is not altering). All I know for sure is that they clean them and make minor improvements by soaking them.
Old 03-22-2024, 04:18 AM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyElm View Post
Apparently, posting my little old humorous 'Collectorism' from years ago in response to someone's 'Cardfax' post (because of the obvious similarity) triggered him. So out of character!!
Triggered?

I made a simple comment that shouldn't have been difficult to decode. You said something about PWCC selling altered cards and I was merely pointing out the fact that no auction house is immune from this.