NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > 1950 to 1959 Baseball cards- B/S/T

Old 02-26-2014, 11:29 AM
Al

Default 1967 Topps Rod Carew Rookies (2) VG Selling Separately (SOLD)

Taking offers on 2 Rod Carew rookies card 569 .Selling cards separately. Sorry no trades!
Both cards I will call Vgto vg+ Both have creases. Top on has a larger crease than the bottom one, but corners are better. You chose. Please indicate which one you want to offer on . No writing backs are decent. 3.00 shipping one or both. Paypal Fand F works fine. Hard card to find sometimes if you are working on a 67 set.

Trying is the first step towards failing, and failing is the first step towards success!

Life's lessons cost money Some lessons cost a lot..

Last edited by batsballsbases; 09-11-2014 at 10:22 AM.
Old 02-26-2014, 09:01 PM
Nick C

Quote:
Originally Posted by batsballsbases View Post
Taking offers on 2 Rod Carew rookies card 569 .Selling cards separately. Sorry no trades!
Both cards I will call Vgto vg+ Both have creases. Top on has a larger crease than the bottom one, but corners are better. You chose. Please indicate which one you want to offer on . No writing backs are decent. 3.00 shipping one or both. Paypal Fand F works fine. Hard card to find sometimes if you are working on a 67 set.
I'd love a price for one. PM me if you have one in mind. I collected Vintage HOF RCs and would definitely want one of these in my collection.

Nick
Old 02-26-2014, 09:18 PM
Ralph Gee
Banned

Default 67T Carew

Al,
The cards look good to me, also shoot me a price, I might even buy both of them

Ralph G
Old 02-26-2014, 09:18 PM
Al

Nick pm sent

Trying is the first step towards failing, and failing is the first step towards success!

Old 02-26-2014, 09:36 PM
Al

sale pending on both cards

Old 02-26-2014, 09:50 PM
Al

Both cards are SOLD Thanks Nate

And Ralph G Hangman62 stick it where the sun dont shine my friend! Dont go away mad just go away. Guys you should think twice when dealing with him!

Last edited by batsballsbases; 02-26-2014 at 10:30 PM.
Old 02-27-2014, 06:44 AM
Ralph Gee
Banned

Default carew

Al,
Why would you say that... All I did was ask you to give me a price on the card..instead of playing this game of " Im taking offers".

Ive bought and sold tons of cards on Net54..in fact Ive even bought cards from you !.. what is this " guys you should think twice before dealing with him " stuff ?

Ralph G
Old 02-27-2014, 07:17 AM
Al

Ralph, What part of IM TAKING OFFERS Cant you read! And no Ralph thats not ALL YOU DID! You were the only one who wanted to try and Steal the cards for like 10 bucks my friend. Also as I told you in your 50 PMs to me if you want this to stop then end it if you want it to continue keep going and it will keep going. Believe me people know what your all about so if they want to deal with you no problem , I myself find you to be just a pain itn the A$$. So let it go Ralph the cards are sold its over and move on! And by the way I had at least 10 people who made offers the right way! They know how to read.

Last edited by batsballsbases; 02-27-2014 at 07:21 AM.
Old 02-27-2014, 08:01 AM
Ralph Gee
Banned

Default Carew

Al,
Please stop... your totally out of control

whats all this $ 10 offer to steal the cards ? I never said that

I just think it silly how every time you want to sell something..its the same " game" with you - " make an offer" Make an Offer ! ?...your selling the stuff dude..what do you want for it ?

I know what your doing..your covering your butt ! ..You don't want to put it in the auction section..because then your committed to whatever price it brings.

You want the most you can get for your stuff..with the least risk

You quote all about " this stuff is going for XXX on the "bay"...well go sell your stuff on the "bay"

And Id appreciate it if youd stop cursing at me..Oh ,also per member rules..give your full name

Ralph Genova
Old 02-27-2014, 08:17 AM
Al

everyone knows who I am. Second if you dont like the way I do my business dont respond to me ! Simple . But I guess simple minds do simple things. Let it go Ralph! I dont tell you how to sell your items so dont tell me how to sell mine. Everyone on here knows Im very fair. And also where on the post did I swear at you! Yep in the private Pms I did but your one of those stubborn people who just cant leave it alone . So keep going Ralph just makes you look worse and worse. And by the way both cards sold for 80 dollars with shipping to a board member who had no problem MAKING AN OFFER! Thanks Nate!
You also say Im covering my butt Covering my butt for what? Here is how it works Someone MAKES ME AN OFFER I either take that offer (IF its realistic) or I counter offer them . They either accept it or not . SIMPLE Ralph. But not you ,you kept pming what do you want for the cards, what do you want for the cards. As for auctions the way I do it is my business not yours. Bottom line its OVER MOVE ON!!!

Last edited by batsballsbases; 02-27-2014 at 01:41 PM.
Old 02-27-2014, 12:01 PM
Ralph Gee
Banned

Default Carew rookie

Leon,

I think you should step in here, the situation is getting out of hand with Al.

I don't mind the insults, I can handle the cursing at me ( somewhat), but this wacko has gone too far now !
He sent me a message saying.." I know what street you live on" ! and listed the street .
I find that threatening and totally uncalled for !

The problem is Al got a little flip at his little keyboard...said something cruel...and a member called him out on it.
Now he's embarrassed and in too deep to simply apology's and let it go, so he's distorting the whole thing and in his mind going into a rage and making this into a trial !.... " I offered $10 for the cards" nonsense
" guys like me are ruining the hobby" ! huh ?..hows that Al ? because a younger member stood up to your bullying and called you out ?

What kills me is Ive bought cards from this guy before, we might have even traded cards.
I think the guy is short tempered, and has a lot of courage behind the keyboard.
Anything I said to him... he started with the cursing.... about the price of the card, about mailing him a check.
Numerous times I suggested we forget the whole thing and move on...but he always had to drive home the last insult or curse .

Ralph G
Old 02-27-2014, 12:03 PM
Al

Yep bought 2 cards for 12 dollars. Wow. Never ever traded with him. Leon just tell Ralph to stop . And by the way YOU were the first one to ask me where I lived. I have asked him nicely to stop and he just continues to look like a Fool!
Sent the whole pm thread to Leon. Again Ralph from this point on Stop. I have nothing more to ever say to you. Calls me a wacko ! Ralph have you looked in the mirror lately.

Last edited by batsballsbases; 02-27-2014 at 12:22 PM.