NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > Watercooler Talk- ALL sports talk

Old 01-26-2022, 07:47 PM
Derek 0u3ll3tt3

I lived in the DC area where they ran TV ads regularly to advocate stopping at red lights. The fact that it's advertised is more a statement about the group the ads are targeting, not whether it works or not.
Old 01-26-2022, 08:09 PM
Peter Spaeth

Carter, note the technique of just repeating the same talking points/slogans as though they were facts and responding to the facts by declaring them lies. It's so textbook. Closed loop thinking. The Bible is true because it says so in the Bible. Anyone who disagrees with me is brainwashed. If you reason like this you can be right 100 percent of the time and probably even delude yourself into thinking so.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 01-26-2022 at 08:16 PM.
Old 01-26-2022, 08:15 PM
Jeff G@rf!nkel

I've posted this before...My daughter is a pharmacist and works in the emergency room of a hospital in Upstate New York. 80% of the patients that are in the hospital ICU are not vaccinated. 75 to 80% of the people that are dying are not vaccinated. Our County Executive (a Republican) does a facebook video every Tuesday and Thursday on the covid cases in the County. With consistency 75 to 80% of the people who are dying from Covid are not vaccinated and the vaccinated people that are dying are almost all older than 70.

I know 2 people personally (both in their 40's) that died of Covid recently....both were not vaccinated. They both spent almost a month in the emergency room on a ventilator...a miserable way to spend the last 4 weeks of your life. Their family members are fine.

I'll continue to listen to facts...not the gibberish misinformation that is being put out on the internet. I really wonder about the intelligence of people trying to win an argument on a sports forum with cut and paste articles that fit their own agenda and beliefs. Do you really think you are changing anyone's mind?

Jeff G.

Last edited by ibuysportsephemera; 01-26-2022 at 08:15 PM.
Old 01-26-2022, 08:16 PM
Mîçhæ£ ßöw£ß¥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
Carter, note the technique of just repeating the same talking points/slogans as though they were facts and responding to the facts by declaring them lies. It's so textbook. Closed loop thinking. The Bible is true because it says so in the Bible.
Did you notice how the Canadian leapfrogged over my post? Could it be that the facts disprove his contentions?

"The man who can keep a secret may be wise, but he is not half as wise as the man with no secrets to keep”
Old 01-26-2022, 08:19 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael B View Post
Did you notice how the Canadian leapfrogged over my post? Could it be that the facts disprove his contentions?
It doesn't matter, any facts he doesn't like, no matter who or what the source, no matter how compelling and unassailable, he just declares to be lies and then ups the ante with some conspiratorial rhetoric and sloganeering.

These techniques are very common actually, by no means limited to this issue. Seen the playbook many times.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 01-26-2022 at 08:32 PM.
Old 01-26-2022, 08:27 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibuysportsephemera View Post
I've posted this before...My daughter is a pharmacist and works in the emergency room of a hospital in Upstate New York. 80% of the patients that are in the hospital ICU are not vaccinated. 75 to 80% of the people that are dying are not vaccinated. Our County Executive (a Republican) does a facebook video every Tuesday and Thursday on the covid cases in the County. With consistency 75 to 80% of the people who are dying from Covid are not vaccinated and the vaccinated people that are dying are almost all older than 70.

I know 2 people personally (both in their 40's) that died of Covid recently....both were not vaccinated. They both spent almost a month in the emergency room on a ventilator...a miserable way to spend the last 4 weeks of your life. Their family members are fine.

I'll continue to listen to facts...not the gibberish misinformation that is being put out on the internet. I really wonder about the intelligence of people trying to win an argument on a sports forum with cut and paste articles that fit their own agenda and beliefs. Do you really think you are changing anyone's mind?

Jeff G.
Speaking of misinformation, remember early in the pandemic when these same type of people were vehemently insisting that 5G cell towers were the cause of COVID and that germ theory was nonsense? Are they still out there? Or did the vaccines give them a new place to pivot for their contrarian groupthink?

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 01-26-2022 at 08:28 PM.
Old 01-26-2022, 08:51 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Carter, note the technique of just repeating the same talking points/slogans as though they were facts and responding to the facts by declaring them lies. It's so textbook. Closed loop thinking. The Bible is true because it says so in the Bible. Anyone who disagrees with me is brainwashed. If you reason like this you can be right 100 percent of the time and probably even delude yourself into thinking so.
Quote:
You guys crack me up.

Covid cases and deaths and now greater post vaccine than what they were pre-vaccine.
Tremendous vaccines they are!
Did you hear about the variant, Ba.2 subvariant or something along those lines that just came out?
Quick, rush out and get your 4th booster that is the same as the first two shots then hide under your beds until it passes waiting for the next one to arrive.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg coooviid5.jpg (11.9 KB, 153 views)
Old 01-26-2022, 08:59 PM
Peter Spaeth

"Ignorance is bliss." Thomas Gray, 1768.

Old 01-26-2022, 09:03 PM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
I know my chances of contracting covid and getting severely sick are greatly increased with the vaccines, especially the boosters, than what my own natural immunity is capable of handling. (
Can you please explain to me how you know this? Can you please post one legit source showing that your chances of getting covid increase when you get the vaccine? And I don't consider Tucker to be legit.
Old 01-26-2022, 09:19 PM
Mîçhæ£ ßöw£ß¥

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlywynnfan View Post
Can you please explain to me how you know this? Can you please post one legit source showing that your chances of getting covid increase when you get the vaccine? And I don't consider Tucker to be legit.
My wife went to private school with Tucker (and Billy Bush!). That school has completely distanced themselves from him and his verbal diarrhea.

"The man who can keep a secret may be wise, but he is not half as wise as the man with no secrets to keep”
Old 01-26-2022, 09:23 PM
Mîçhæ£ ßöw£ß¥

Quote:
"Ignorance is bliss." Thomas Gray, 1768.
The Canadian Forrest Gump is like a condom. If we just use what he says we will be safe.

Old 01-26-2022, 09:28 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Cases are higher than when vaccines started, therefore vaccines are the reason there are more cases. Simple logic for a simple mind, and an example of the most common logical fallacy on earth, post hoc ergo propter hoc. But it's an easy mantra to keep repeating when you don't really understand the facts or they don't agree with your preconceptions/agenda/whatever fringe or rogue doctor you're following.

The data (unless you think all of it is fake, as he apparently does) clearly shows that vaccines(therapeutics) dramatically reduce one's chance of serious illness and death compared to not being vaccinated. And that has held up for Omicron. Does every single doctor and scientist agree, no, but there isn't a single thing everyone agrees on, so that doesn't prove shit. Does it reduce your chances to zero, no, so if that is your yardstick (or not getting a measurable case at all), then sure one can say the vaccines don't work very well. But I think most people care less about having a cold than dying, just a guess.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 01-26-2022 at 09:37 PM.
Old 01-27-2022, 06:58 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Can you please explain to me how someone who is fully vaxxed but ends up with covid anyways, who ends up in the hospital in the ICU then claims, if it wasn't for the vaccines it would have been a lot worse?
How does anyone know that?

Also, like what some now silenced, shunned and ridiculed doctor's and other medical professionals were saying about these shots and what it does to your natural immune system, especially after receiving the boosters, seems to now also be gaining some traction again. Imagine that.

Fauci has discussed this a number of times including in the video I recently posted. He mentions how vaccines can cause confusion within the natural immune system. It can be helpful as the body wants to focus on a different version of the virus where the vaccine generated response goes after the new variant but can also be bad.

Very early on in the White House briefings when the mRNA vaccines were first being mentioned he stated how the biggest fear is a vaccine that creates a hyper immune response. There are several medical phrases for this.

The fact is we have given a vaccine that has little to long term tests on humans to billions of people worldwide. Fauci said in that same video I posted it would take a decade or more to develop and test the mRNA technology with massive funding. He stated this in October 2019.

The CBC and others are now claiming to avoid or wait getting a booster shot if you've had omicron. Why is that?
Why does anyone need a vax if they had the disease they were already infected with?

"If you got Omicron post-vaccination, medical experts advise not to rush out for a booster shot"
"The unprecedented surge of cases has led to cancelled surgeries, staffing shortages in the health-care system and record-breaking hospitalization rates — alongside plenty of less serious bouts of illness, including among those who've been fully vaccinated against COVID-19"
https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/omicr...ster-1.6312471
https://montrealgazette.com/news/loc...quebecers-told

Were you aware that 2 FDA officials resigned because of Biden's plans to roll out booster shots against their wishes?
https://www.pennlive.com/nation-worl...ter-shots.html
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/31/u...ter-shots.html

People are scared half to death of a disease that they have a 99% chance of surviving. People are panicking and heading to the hospital if they have a runny nose, a headache, or think that is what they need to do. And people wonder why our hospitals might be over run!?!? Calls to 911 are over the top as well. It is complete insanity, or as the now shunned and ridiculed co-inventor of the MNRA vaccine said, it is mass formation psychosis.

Did you see what is going on over in Israel, one of the most vaccinated countries in the world who had already rolled out a 4th booster sometime ago?
Think it's possible that it is the vaccines themselves that is causing this or do you and others still think the vaccines work?

"Average number of new infections reported in Israel each day reaches new high: Now reporting more than 75,600 daily. COVID-19 infections in Israel are at their peak — the highest daily average reported — now at 75,603 new infections reported each day"
https://graphics.reuters.com/world-c...tories/israel/
https://www.timesofisrael.com/daily-...l-time-record/

Anyways, there is no sense carrying with this as it seems some just want to insult and ridicule (not you) rather than look/read what I have posted, so with that, that's it for me in this thread. It's amazing and bewildering to me, that despite what I've posted and what we now know, that people still trust the system, their gov't and big pharma.

Stay well.
Old 01-27-2022, 08:02 AM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:
Can you please explain to me how someone who is fully vaxxed but ends up with covid anyways, who ends up in the hospital in the ICU then claims, if it wasn't for the vaccines it would have been a lot worse?
How does anyone know that?

Also, like what some now silenced, shunned and ridiculed doctor's and other medical professionals were saying about these shots and what it does to your natural immune system, especially after receiving the boosters, seems to now also be gaining some traction again. Imagine that.

Fauci has discussed this a number of times including in the video I recently posted. He mentions how vaccines can cause confusion within the natural immune system. It can be helpful as the body wants to focus on a different version of the virus where the vaccine generated response goes after the new variant but can also be bad.

Very early on in the White House briefings when the mRNA vaccines were first being mentioned he stated how the biggest fear is a vaccine that creates a hyper immune response. There are several medical phrases for this.

The fact is we have given a vaccine that has little to long term tests on humans to billions of people worldwide. Fauci said in that same video I posted it would take a decade or more to develop and test the mRNA technology with massive funding. He stated this in October 2019.

The CBC and others are now claiming to avoid or wait getting a booster shot if you've had omicron. Why is that?
Why does anyone need a vax if they had the disease they were already infected with?

"If you got Omicron post-vaccination, medical experts advise not to rush out for a booster shot"
"The unprecedented surge of cases has led to cancelled surgeries, staffing shortages in the health-care system and record-breaking hospitalization rates — alongside plenty of less serious bouts of illness, including among those who've been fully vaccinated against COVID-19"
https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/omicr...ster-1.6312471
https://montrealgazette.com/news/loc...quebecers-told

Were you aware that 2 FDA officials resigned because of Biden's plans to roll out booster shots against their wishes?
https://www.pennlive.com/nation-worl...ter-shots.html
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/31/u...ter-shots.html

People are scared half to death of a disease that they have a 99% chance of surviving. People are panicking and heading to the hospital if they have a runny nose, a headache, or think that is what they need to do. And people wonder why our hospitals might be over run!?!? Calls to 911 are over the top as well. It is complete insanity, or as the now shunned and ridiculed co-inventor of the MNRA vaccine said, it is mass formation psychosis.

Did you see what is going on over in Israel, one of the most vaccinated countries in the world who had already rolled out a 4th booster sometime ago?
Think it's possible that it is the vaccines themselves that is causing this or do you and others still think the vaccines work?

"Average number of new infections reported in Israel each day reaches new high: Now reporting more than 75,600 daily. COVID-19 infections in Israel are at their peak — the highest daily average reported — now at 75,603 new infections reported each day"
https://graphics.reuters.com/world-c...tories/israel/
https://www.timesofisrael.com/daily-...l-time-record/

Anyways, there is no sense carrying with this as it seems some just want to insult and ridicule (not you) rather than look/read what I have posted, so with that, that's it for me in this thread. It's amazing and bewildering to me, that despite what I've posted and what we now know, that people still trust the system, their gov't and big pharma.

Stay well.
To be honest, you pretty much lost me when you said how covid is a tool used by these liberal countries who are using lockdowns and vaccines to push the Great Reset. Liberal countries like Canada, USA, Australia, England, Germany, China, and Russia?? This makes no sense, sorry.

Oh, and you missed this in your "while we weren't watching" links, although you can be forgiven since you aren't in USA:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republ...ntial_election
Old 01-27-2022, 08:48 AM
Peter Spaeth

For all its record number of cases, as of today Israel has recorded 237 total deaths for the month of January. And it's likely some of those are probably not "caused" by the virus. And there are less than 1000 patients hospitalized with the illness in the entire country. Again, some probably overcounted. At 75,000 cases PER DAY, that suggests to me those damn therapeutics are working remarkably well. Of course it would be wonderful if they prevented all deaths and hospitalizations, and even mild illness, but that probably was never realistic.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 01-27-2022 at 08:53 AM.
Old 01-27-2022, 01:22 PM
Steve Birmingham

Quote:
Did you even open those Twitter links to see what they were?
One is vid taken directly from CNN news where Tapper is also talking about the false/fake hospital numbers and the other is a health expert up here talking about how they are going to switch the numbers up to be "more accurate"

So, do you think what your T.V. screen tells you is the only factual, truthful and unbiased news around?
You do realize, just like up here, MSM is all funded by the gov't and what MSM tells you is what they are told to tell you?
And here I thought it was funded by ad revenue.

Hey government! knock it off with the ads already.

Also odd how even the people who read the entire national budget never found a line item for mainstream media. pbs sure, but their entire govt funding probably won't cover more than one or two network anchors.
Old 01-27-2022, 01:33 PM
Steve Birmingham

Quote:
Notice how Prince Charles, President Biden, and Dr. Fauci are roughly the same age or at least clearly in the same generation. It is a little known fact, and I will post YouTube links as soon as I find them, that in their 40s they were in the same secret elite society and actually formulated plans to take over the world and to subjugate the masses through .. wait for it … a vaccine. They got funding from certain Jewish banking families, George Soros, and Pfizer, and commenced work. Fauci worked decades at NIH just biding his time and making contacts with Chinese scientists and secretly promoting mRNA technology because it works really well to subjugate people and make money. It took them longer than they expected for it all to play out, a couple of elections didn't go as they had hoped even though they tried their best to steal them, etc., but it's now happening before our very eyes.

And beware Prince Charles and the Great Reset. I bet most of you don't realize what a key player in the new world order he is. And you thought he was just some benevolent royal whose mom lived forever denying him his day on the throne. The perfect cover for all the work he secretly has been doing for the green, woke elites who are taking everything over.
I'd advise investing in Dennis Rodman cards. A day is coming when they will be the only legal ones anyway. In the near future he will be elected president running for his own party whose symbol will be crossed hammers.

He will ally us with his friends in N.Korea, and make them an international nuclear world power and since their ruler is partly divine, all opposition will be crushed! Leading to a beneficial totalitarian regime*

This was all foretold in Pink floyds album "the wall"

The biggest key line is "waiting to follow the worm"

*Beneficial to who isn't deciphered yet....
Old 01-27-2022, 01:36 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve B View Post
And here I thought it was funded by ad revenue.

Hey government! knock it off with the ads already.

Also odd how even the people who read the entire national budget never found a line item for mainstream media. pbs sure, but their entire govt funding probably won't cover more than one or two network anchors.
Let me share with you a little known fact I learned on Twitter. There is a secret government department, operating from a bunker well beneath the Capitol (hence the term deep state), funded by a cabal of billionaires such as Gates and Zuckerberg, not to mention the Royal Family represented by Prince Charles, and most importantly the Fed. There are no records of its payment activities, but it funds and controls "the media," paid for most of the vaccine development, and supports numerous Democratic candidates, particularly Green New Deal advocates. It also has a secret supporting paramilitary force that will do whatever is necessary to keep the public from knowing about any of this, at least officially. It also has a group that manipulates all data relevant to the pandemic before it can be published, so that duped brainwashed members of the public actually believe the vaccines are helpful. And any doctor of scientist you might see or hear speak favorably of the worthless vaccines has, you can bet, been threatened by this department if he or she does not toe the line.

I am surprised more people don't get this. Carry on, sheep.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 01-27-2022 at 01:45 PM.
Old 01-27-2022, 01:51 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Let me share with you a little known fact I learned on Twitter. There is a secret government department, operating from a bunker well beneath the Capitol (hence the term deep state), funded by a cabal of billionaires such as Gates and Zuckerberg, not to mention the Royal Family represented by Prince Charles, and most importantly the Fed. There are no records of its payment activities, but it funds and controls "the media," paid for most of the vaccine development, and supports numerous Democratic candidates, particularly Green New Deal advocates. It also has a secret supporting paramilitary force that will do whatever is necessary to keep the public from knowing about any of this, at least officially. It also has a group that manipulates all data relevant to the pandemic before it can be published, so that duped brainwashed members of the public actually believe the vaccines are helpful. And any doctor of scientist you might see or hear speak favorably of the worthless vaccines has, you can bet, been threatened by this department if he or she does not toe the line.

I am surprised more people don't get this. Carry on, sheep.
Peter I am so happy you finally admitted how everything really works. Life will be so much easier for you now.

Last edited by bnorth; 01-27-2022 at 02:01 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 01-27-2022, 01:57 PM
Bob C.

I see this thread has reeeaaaaallllyy gone off the rails!!!
Old 01-27-2022, 02:00 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
I see this thread has reeeaaaaallllyy gone off the rails!!!
LOL, find a thread that hasn't. All the PSA, PWCC, eBay, Covid, HOF, and PED threads are full of absolutely crazy beyond belief posts. They are better than a Jerry Springer show.
Old 01-27-2022, 02:39 PM
Bob C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
LOL, find a thread that hasn't. All the PSA, PWCC, eBay, Covid, HOF, and PED threads are full of absolutely crazy beyond belief posts. They are better than a Jerry Springer show.
So true, so true! LOL
Old 01-27-2022, 02:48 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Yes but it's hard on accountants and their orderly minds where everything must be in row or column.

Old 01-27-2022, 03:58 PM
D@le Irv*n

Odd, isn't it, that the Worldwide beloved Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò talks about Globalization and how the corrupt, crooked and evil want a dictatorship and a one world government.
Wonder where he dreamt this conspiracy theory up?

Vid is near the bottom. Youtube removed it because, you know, free speech and such other silly ideas like freedom itself are overrated.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-regime-video/

If, for whatever reason, the video doesn't play, here is a recording of it.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/269-n...nite-89432583/

Curious, does anyone else think, that just maybe, the mandates and vaccine passports are part of this?
Nah, what am I thinking. They are for the greater good, your health and well being because they, the gov't and big pharma care so much!
Old 01-27-2022, 04:01 PM
Jeff G@rf!nkel

Just heard that a friend's brother (60 yo) just died of Covid this week- not vaccinated.

Orange County NY Thursday report from the County Executive- 20 deaths since Tuesday (he does his report Tuesday and Thursday on facebook)....5 vaccinated ages range from 60 to 80's...15 deaths non vaccinated ages range from 40 to 80's. Real numbers from real people.

Jeff G.

Last edited by ibuysportsephemera; 01-27-2022 at 04:05 PM.
Old 01-27-2022, 04:08 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Odd, isn't it, that the Worldwide beloved Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò talks about Globalization and how the corrupt, crooked and evil want a dictatorship and a one world government.

Vid is near the bottom. Youtube removed it because, you know, free speech and such other silly ideas like freedom itself are overrated.

Curious, does anyone else think, that just maybe, the mandates and vaccine passports are part of this?
Nah, what am I thinking. They are for the greater good, your health and well being because they, the gov't and big pharma care so much!
Only commenting on the part I made bold. I have always thought one world government makes way more sense than what we have now. It would make so many things in life so much easier. Travel and trading goods between different locations especially.
Old 01-27-2022, 04:18 PM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:

Straight answer, yes or no: Do you believe the US, Australia, England, Russia, and China are working towards one global regime?
Old 01-27-2022, 04:22 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Only commenting on the part I made bold. I have always thought one world government makes way more sense than what we have now. It would make so many things in life so much easier. Travel and trading goods between different locations especially.
Likely great if you're an elitist or maybe a 1 percenter but I don't think your vision of this utopia is the same as theirs?

"Not yet understood the significance of what is happening. It is a war fought not with weapons but with illegitimate rules, wicked economic policies, and intolerable limitations of natural rights"

"It is a war fought not with weapons but with illegitimate rules,wicked economic policies, and intolerable limitations of natural rights"
Old 01-27-2022, 04:28 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Straight answer, yes or no: Do you believe the US, Australia, England, Russia, and China are working towards one global regime?
There is a vid of Chrystia Freeland, (Trudeau's second ass), speaking with George Soros, which has also been removed, where in it, he, Soro's, clearly states he needs/wants China to get on board. It was unclear exactly what he was talking about as I don't think he wanted to come right out and say it, but he certainly alluded to it.

It's a huge undertaking, maybe an impossible one, no doubt about it, to get all those mentioned above on board, but it is their plan.
Look at Australia already. Their country is already being run by a fascist dictator. Interment camps, beatings, fines, you name it. It is already underway, imo.
Old 01-27-2022, 04:35 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Likely great if you're an elitist or maybe a 1 percenter but I don't think your vision of this utopia is the same as theirs?

"Not yet understood the significance of what is happening. It is a war fought not with weapons but with illegitimate rules, wicked economic policies, and intolerable limitations of natural rights"

"It is a war fought not with weapons but with illegitimate rules,wicked economic policies, and intolerable limitations of natural rights"
My fantasy one world government has absolutely nothing to do with the fantasy world stuff you are posting.

Quote:
There is a vid of Chrystia Freeland, (Trudeau's second ass), speaking with George Soros, which has also been removed, where in it, he, Soro's, clearly states he needs/wants China to get on board. It was unclear exactly what he was talking about as I don't think he wanted to come right out and say it, but he certainly alluded to it.

It's a huge undertaking, maybe an impossible one, no doubt about it, to get all those mentioned above on board, but it is their plan.
Look at Australia already. Their country is already being run by a fascist dictator. Interment camps, beatings, fines, you name it. It is already underway, imo.
Here I thought it was a simple yes or no question.

Last edited by bnorth; 01-27-2022 at 04:37 PM.
Old 01-27-2022, 04:43 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibuysportsephemera View Post
Just heard that a friend's brother (60 yo) just died of Covid this week- not vaccinated.

Orange County NY Thursday report from the County Executive- 20 deaths since Tuesday (he does his report Tuesday and Thursday on facebook)....5 vaccinated ages range from 60 to 80's...15 deaths non vaccinated ages range from 40 to 80's. Real numbers from real people.

Jeff G.
I hope those who have died unnecessarily made an informed choice and not one unduly influenced by false information.

Old 01-27-2022, 04:52 PM
Peter Spaeth

Talking

Quote:
Imagine there's no countries. Hmmm, think I'll see if I can work that into a song.

Old 01-27-2022, 06:08 PM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:

So they're wanting to create an authoritarian state?? I thought you said Australia was one of those liberal countries?
Old 01-27-2022, 06:09 PM
Matt

Quote:
Not exactly, in my opinion, so I'm going to say no....but I believe it's bigger than that. They'll be involved with others, but the worldwide Central Banks want the New World Order, the Great Reset and they don't have an allegiance with any country. People and countries in debt is their business. The more we borrow, the more control they have over us. They love conflict between countries, too .....wars are very profitable (during & after). Borrowers are always slave to the lender. They only want power, along with only one eventual cashless, digital global currency for complete control. We'll see how this whole mess turns out someday.....and hopefully soon.
Again, just my opinion as everyone is welcome to their's.
Old 01-27-2022, 10:24 PM
Bob C.

I'm beginning to think it is even worse than all that, and we're being infiltrated and slowly taken over by evils aliens masquerading as humans.

WHERE'S ROWDY RODDY PIPER WHEN WE REALLY NEED HIM!!!!!!
Old 01-28-2022, 04:54 AM
ThreadKiller

Default rights / choices

I'm going to proactively and personally plead the 3456789098765 amendment; it's coming.

fourstrikes

Old 01-28-2022, 05:44 AM
H Murphy

We want to fundamentally change the country.
Old 01-28-2022, 07:49 AM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUM301 View Post
We want to fundamentally change the country.
You do? Into what??
Old 01-28-2022, 10:28 AM

Quote:
You do? Into what??
I wish someone would've asked this guy that same exact question fourteen years ago, or even now for that matter.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg barry.jpg (56.6 KB, 104 views)
Old 01-28-2022, 02:01 PM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter08 View Post
Where are these reports of organ failure?
I'm not going into get into a discussion with you because you've already made up your mind. But I will answer the question. I simply Googled "organ failure due to covid vaccine" and this is the first thing that popped up. I doubt you'll read it, but here it is anyways.

https://journals.lww.com/ccejournal/...nction.10.aspx

There are more like articles on the same Google search page.
Old 01-28-2022, 03:12 PM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
I'm not going into get into a discussion with you because you've already made up your mind. But I will answer the question. I simply Googled "organ failure due to covid vaccine" and this is the first thing that popped up. I doubt you'll read it, but here it is anyways.

Sad case, for sure. By the way you word this, are you open to seeing the other side of the vaccine debate, or have you made up your mind?
Old 01-28-2022, 03:12 PM
J@mes Nonk.es

Quote:

I read it. Says what you say it is. I think your message is wrong though in the sense that I haven’t made up my mind. My doctor made up my mind for me in a sense. My main point is find a doctor you know and trust and go with his or her thoughts. You may consider that sheepish but without a medical degree I think that’s smart.
Old 01-28-2022, 03:18 PM
T3d $h3rm@n

Yes, others always have your best interest at heart

Always looking for signed 1952 topps as well as variations and errors
Old 01-28-2022, 05:57 PM
J@mes Nonk.es

Quote:
Originally Posted by Republicaninmass View Post
Yes, others always have your best interest at heart
You play doctor by yourself. I wish you luck. Player lawyer when you come up with an issue too.
Old 01-28-2022, 06:57 PM
Bob C.

Quote:
Your facts are not quite right:

Congress is made up of four main occupational backgrounds: law, business, public service, and education. Those from a law background still dominate Congress—but not with nearly the stranglehold they did in the early part of the 20th century. Today lawyers represent less than 40 percent of Congress. In the place of law, new competing occupations have risen in prominence, such as business, medicine and a professionalized political class composed of political aides and members of civil society.

Additionally, only 4 of the last 10 presidents had/have law degrees with two of them being disbarred - Nixon resigned from two, disbarred from one. Slick Willy disbarred from two.
I never said from the online sources I just quickly looked up to get some approximate percentages, that the people being counted were all fully licensed and currently practicing attorneys. And my mention of it was in regard to the old joke/cliche about telling when politicians and attorneys were lying by seeing their lips were moving. It had been touched on earlier how such cliches often are derived from truthful facts or situations, at least at some point in the past. So thank you for verifying my reference was in fact true based on those earlier percentages of attorneys (or those schooled and/or trained as attorneys) being elected to Congress. When those jokes/cliches were made up, there probably was in fact a preponderance of attorneys in Congress, which was the point of my comment/joke all along.
Old 01-28-2022, 09:16 PM
Mîçhæ£ ßöw£ß¥

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
I never said from the online sources I just quickly looked up to get some approximate percentages, that the people being counted were all fully licensed and currently practicing attorneys. And my mention of it was in regard to the old joke/cliche about telling when politicians and attorneys were lying by seeing their lips were moving. It had been touched on earlier how such cliches often are derived from truthful facts or situations, at least at some point in the past. So thank you for verifying my reference was in fact true based on those earlier percentages of attorneys (or those schooled and/or trained as attorneys) being elected to Congress. When those jokes/cliches were made up, there probably was in fact a preponderance of attorneys in Congress, which was the point of my comment/joke all along.
I know you were not trying to state it as ironclad fact as of today. I live in Metro D.C and we are constantly bombarded on the radio with the political excrement. Half of the ads we hear are PACS, government contractors and other assorted miscreants lobbying. I was curious when you mentioned it as we hear about these individual pols and what they were back home. During my time here there have also been actors (Fred Thompson from "Law and Order", Fred Grandy from "Love Boat"), Olympic medal winners (Jim Ryun) and musicians (John Hall from Orleans known for "Still the One") as congressman and senators.

Last edited by Michael B; 01-28-2022 at 09:17 PM.
Old 01-28-2022, 10:44 PM
Derek 0u3ll3tt3

Quote:

At the conclusion of the article (and a few times throughout) you'll find this statement:
"While the overall efficacy and safety profile of the BNT162b2 COVID-19 vaccine remains excellent for the general population, rare serious events have been reported."
This is essentially the same disclaimer you hear on every pharma ad that runs on TV. That's because there is no "100%" when it comes to medicine, because every human on this planet is wired differently. We aren't carbon copies or machines that you can import A and export results of B every time, without fail.

The key takeaways for me are "efficacy and safety profile of the vaccine remains excellent for the general population" and "rare" serious side effects. All of the statistics from actual credible sources back this up. If this article is enough to make you not trust the vaccine, then you probably need to stock up on leeches to cure your ailments, because you might experience side effects just as bad from taking, for example, NyQuil: https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-6...st-sideeffects

Last edited by dgo71; 01-28-2022 at 10:45 PM. Reason: People like links
Old 01-28-2022, 11:00 PM
Peter Spaeth

Virtually every medical intervention comes with some degree of risk that must be weighed against its benefits. Offering up a rare adverse event report to cast doubt on a beneficial treatment really isn’t very persuasive at all. It’s just fear mongering. Getting into your car and driving to the grocery store comes with a risk. If I posted a story about someone who got killed driving to the grocery store, would people decide not to do it anymore? I doubt it. But it’s the same concept. I would be willing to bet you could post hundreds of serious adverse event reports about Tylenol and even more about aspirin. In fact aspirin probably directly causes thousands of deaths per year.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 01-28-2022 at 11:02 PM.
Old 01-28-2022, 11:03 PM
Derek 0u3ll3tt3

"An extensive clinical and research investigation, including cytokine analysis, whole blood cytometry by time of flight, and whole exome sequencing, did not reveal a definitive explanatory mechanism"

Also from the article you linked...if I'm reading this correctly,this is saying the doctors involved in this study could not determine a cause for any of the effects the patients experienced. It's not exactly airtight to definitively blame a vaccine for anything, when even the medical professionals you yourself are citing did not feel comfortable in doing so.
Old 01-28-2022, 11:06 PM
Derek 0u3ll3tt3

Quote:
In fact aspirin probably directly causes thousands of deaths per year.
With a key difference being, if I have a headache, I'm not going to pass it on to someone else who might die from it. But that's just me thinking about others and all that sheep-mentality foolishness...