NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > Postwar Baseball Cards Forum (Pre-1980)

Old 06-15-2022, 06:41 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyElm View Post
You will immediately be known as Shamu. Talk about making a freakin' big splash!!! Holy cow!!!

Welcome aboard.
What I was going to say. What an entry to the site!

Welcome aboard as well.

Enjoy.
Old 06-15-2022, 08:53 PM
Luk3 @ll3n

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyElm View Post
You will immediately be known as Shamu. Talk about making a freakin' big splash!!! Holy cow!!!

Welcome aboard.
haha thanks for the that! lucky to have these cards in the pc. all my posts will be downhill from here now...
Old 06-15-2022, 09:15 PM

Shamu! No kidding. Welcome aboard and thanks for sharing.

Are signed cards your thing in general, or Jackie specifically?
Old 06-15-2022, 09:18 PM
Jeremy

Well, I definitely can't hang with the amazing autos already posted, but this is my only vintage Jackie and it's pretty clean for a 1.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg img090jr1.jpg (118.1 KB, 628 views)
Old 06-15-2022, 09:37 PM
Luk3 @ll3n

@Dewey - thanks for asking. I definitely prefer my vintage to be signed (fun to know they held the card in addition to the sig), but not a prerequisite. Jackie is definitely my favorite to collect - would love to get the run one day, but I have a few signed Mantles (68, 58, 62), and a good number of other fun ones from smaller stars. Really like your flickr btw, most pics / view of JR I hadn't seen before and some great cards.

@Rad - your 50B is gorgeous. What a 1. Well above the grade. Thanks for sharing
Old 06-16-2022, 01:07 PM

Thanks bleeker.

Great card, Rad!
Old 06-18-2022, 03:31 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleeckerstreetcards View Post
New to net54. Just scrolled through this whole thread. Ton of fun, love to see all the other Jackie collectors. Here are my prized ones. I just got the 50B.

Attachment 521163

Attachment 521164
Beautiful cards. Are you the guys on Christopher St. in the Village? I was in that store a few weeks ago.

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...
Old 06-20-2022, 07:57 AM
Luk3 @ll3n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibitman View Post
Beautiful cards. Are you the guys on Christopher St. in the Village? I was in that store a few weeks ago.
No, just coincidence, but that’s a cool shop / team. Wish I had those guys there when I lived on bleecker 10 yrs back or so!
Old 06-25-2022, 09:28 AM
Ronald Glenn

Location: Lake Norman N. Carolina ( New Jersey Born and Raised)

Picked this up today at a Mooresville NC Food Lion a portion of the puchase is being donated to the Jackie Robinson Foundation
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jackie.jpg (11.1 KB, 539 views)
Old 06-25-2022, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgpete View Post
Picked this up today at a Mooresville NC Food Lion a portion of the puchase is being donated to the Jackie Robinson Foundation
Very cool, Ronald.

Here's a photo that I think matches your can.

1957JRVP
Old 06-25-2022, 01:37 PM
D@rrΣn Hu.ghΣs

Holy cow!! That immediately makes me remember laughing at this Wacky Packs card as a kid...

chockfullonutsandbolts.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/@TheJollyElm

Looking to trade? Here's my bucket:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/152396...57685904801706

“I was such a dangerous hitter I even got intentional walks during batting practice.”
Casey Stengel

Spelling "Yastrzemski" correctly without needing to look it up since the 1980s.

Overpaying yesterday is simply underpaying tomorrow.
Old 06-25-2022, 01:43 PM
Ronald Glenn

Location: Lake Norman N. Carolina ( New Jersey Born and Raised)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey View Post
Very cool, Ronald.

Here's a photo that I think matches your can.

1957JRVP
Thank You & it does, I added my coffee can with my 1956 topps Jackie Robinson
Old 06-25-2022, 07:08 PM
Val Kehl

Yesterday, June 24th, in 1945 was a special day for Jackie Robinson in Wash., DC. I think you all will enjoy this interesting read by Frederic J. Frommer that appears in today's Wash. Post:

Before Jackie Robinson made history, he went 7 for 7 in his D.C. debut

By Frederic J. Frommer
(Frederic J. Frommer, a writer and sports historian, is the author of several books, including “You Gotta Have Heart: Washington Baseball from Walter Johnson to the 2019 World Series Champion Nationals.")

When Jackie Robinson came to Washington in the summer of 1945 for a Negro League game, people were already talking him up him as a potential major leaguer, two years before he broke baseball’s color barrier.

“Jackie Robinson, sensational shortstop, [UCLA] athlete, All-American football star and tabbed as the one Negro player of major league caliber,” wrote the Chicago Defender, a Black newspaper, on the eve of the June 24 showdown between Robinson’s Kansas City Monarchs and D.C.’s Homestead Grays.

Later that summer, Robinson met Brooklyn Dodgers President Branch Rickey, leading to a minor league contract that paved the way for him to break baseball’s color barrier on April 15, 1947 — an event that has been celebrated during this 75-year anniversary season.

Less remembered: Earlier in 1945, Robinson had a tryout with the Boston Red Sox at Fenway Park, along with two other Black players — Sam Jethroe, a future major leaguer, and Marvin Williams. The team only hosted those players under duress: Boston City Councilman Isadore Muchnick, a civil rights champion, had threatened to rescind the waiver from Blue Laws that let the Red Sox and Boston Braves play on Sundays unless they gave Black players an opportunity.

After the April tryout, Boston Manager Joe Cronin, the former Washington Senators star player-manager, raved about Robinson, telling Muchnick, “If I had that guy on the club we’d be a world-beater.” The city councilman had the same take: “You never saw anyone hit the wall the way Robinson did that day. Bang, bang, bang — he rattled it.”

In 1979, Cronin acknowledged to the Boston Globe, “It was a great mistake by us” to pass on Robinson, who recognized the tryout was a sham from the start.

“We knew we were wasting our time,” he said years later, according to a 1972 Boston Globe column. “It was April 1945. Nobody was serious then about Black players in the majors, except maybe a few politicians. … They said we’d hear from them. We knew we were getting the brushoff. We didn’t wait around to work out with the Braves. It would have been the same story.”

(The Red Sox wound up being the last team to integrate, in 1959.)

Two months after the tryout, Robinson was on his way to D.C.’s major league ballpark, Griffith Stadium, which the Senators rented out to the Grays.

“Outstanding newcomer to the Monarchs is shortstop Jackie Robinson,” The Washington Post reported in a preview, “six foot, 200 pound former football, basketball and baseball star at the University of California of Los Angeles, who presently is being acclaimed as the 1945 Negro baseball rookie of the year.” The article predicted that Robinson “may steal the show” from teammate Satchel Paige and Grays star Josh Gibson.

“Robinson not only is shaping up as a consistent hitter with tremendous power,” The Post reported, “but also is fitting neatly [at shortstop] despite his big frame. The big fellow is amazingly agile, is a smooth and graceful defensive man and has one of the best throwing arms in baseball.” (Robinson would play just one game at shortstop in his major league career, according to baseball-reference.com.)

The doubleheader, staged in the waning days of World War II, pitted the defending Negro national champion Grays against the star-studded Monarchs. With the Senators out of town on a 19-game road trip, 18,000 came out to see the twin bill, The Post reported. That was more than double the Senators’ average crowd of around 8,400 that year, even though the team was in a hotly contested American League pennant race, which saw Washington finish just 1½ games out of first.

The Grays were stacked with four future Hall of Famers: Gibson, Buck Leonard, Cool Papa Bell and 49-year-old Jud Wilson. The Monarchs had three Cooperstown-bound players: Robinson, Paige and Hilton Smith.

Robinson exceeded even the most bullish predictions. Batting third, he went 7 for 7 in the two games with a pair of doubles, although he did commit a costly error as the Grays swept the doubleheader.

“Although Jackie Robinson solved [pitcher Roy] Welmaker for a pair of doubles, two singles and a walk in four appearances, it was his poor throw to the plate with the bases filled, in the sixth inning of the first game, that brought ruin to the visitors,” the Baltimore Afro-American reported.

Robinson’s Monarchs returned for another game in Washington on Aug. 16, this time as part of a four-team doubleheader that drew 19,000. Robinson would finish the season with a team-best .375 batting average, a .449 on-base percentage and a .600 slugging percentage in what turned out to be his only Negro League season.

When Robinson helped fill the seats at Griffith Stadium, he also helped the bottom line of Senators owner Clark Griffith, who relied on rent from the Grays as a revenue stream. Robinson’s deal with the Dodgers signaled the beginning of the end of the Negro Leagues. Perhaps worried about a loss of income, Griffith assailed Rickey for signing Robinson without compensating the Monarchs.

“While it is true that we have no agreement with Negro leagues — National and American — we still can’t act like outlaws in taking their stars,” said Griffith, according to the Associated Press, on Oct. 24. “If Brooklyn wanted to buy Robinson from Kansas City, that would be all right, but contracts of Negro teams should be recognized by organized baseball.”

Rickey was unmoved. “The Negro organizations in baseball are not leagues, nor, in my opinion, do they even have an organization. As at present administered they are in the nature of a racket,” he said, according to the New York Times.

In his autobiography, Robinson recalled the objections by Griffith and other owners.

“Overnight, some of the prejudiced white owners and officials became extremely concerned about the future of the Negro leagues,” he wrote. “They mourned because Mr. Rickey was destroying the defenseless black clubs.” When the Monarchs threatened to sue Rickey, some major league owners encouraged the Negro League team, Robinson added.

“These owners wanted to stop blacks from getting into the mainstream of baseball, and some were making money leasing their ball parks to the Jim Crow teams,” he wrote. “Clark Griffith, owner of the Washington Senators, said that the Dodgers should pay the Monarchs for my services.” Griffith was the only owner Robinson mentioned by name.

Ironically, Griffith had in years past spoken about the possibility of integrating baseball. As far back as 1937, he told legendary Black sportswriter Sam Lacy of the Washington Tribune, who grew up just five blocks from Griffith Stadium: “The time is not far off when colored players will take their places beside those of other races in the major leagues. However, I am not so sure that time has arrived yet.”

Indeed, it would be another 17 years before the Senators finally put a Black player on the roster; they promoted the Cuban-born Carlos Paula in September 1954.

Lacy, who had long championed the cause of integrating baseball, said in a 1990 interview with Sports Illustrated that he was unimpressed with Griffith, who fretted that if he signed Black players he would hasten the death of the Negro leagues. “The Negro leagues were a symbol of segregation,” Lacy told the magazine. “If they had become successful, the world outside might never have known of Jackie Robinson, Hank Aaron or Willie Mays. The black leagues were separate and unequal.”

Robinson spent 1946 with the Dodgers’ top minor league team in Montreal then played his entire major league career with the Dodgers in the National League, at a time when Washington played in the American League and interleague games didn’t exist. Although Robinson appeared in several exhibition games with the Dodgers at Griffith Stadium over the years, fans never got another chance to watch him play a regular season game in Washington.
Seeking very scarce/rare cards for my Sam Rice master collection, e.g., E210 York Caramel Type 2 (upgrade), 1931 W502, W504 (upgrade), W572 sepia, W573, W575-1 E. S. Rice version, 1922 Haffner's Bread, 1922 Keating Candy, 1922 Witmor Candy Type 2 (vertical back), 1926 Sports Co. of Am. with ad & blank backs. Also T216 Kotton "NGO" card of Hugh Jennings. Also 1917 Merchants Bakery & Weil Baking cards of WaJo.
Old 06-27-2022, 08:07 AM
J@RR0D

Had this for awhile, but just got it slabbed. Now I can enjoy handling it more instead of just having it in a toploader. It's a photograph of a 1948 Petitto Studios Jackie Robinson Candy Container Bust. Not sure if it was taken by the company that produced it, or just someone who owned it. Odd thing to have a photo of, really, but probably a unique signed item!

Old 06-27-2022, 07:33 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by scmavl View Post
Had this for awhile, but just got it slabbed. Now I can enjoy handling it more instead of just having it in a toploader. It's a photograph of a 1948 Petitto Studios Jackie Robinson Candy Container Bust. Not sure if it was taken by the company that produced it, or just someone who owned it. Odd thing to have a photo of, really, but probably a unique signed item!
A signed Jackie of anything is a signed Jackie.

Great pick up, imo.

Congrats.
Old 06-28-2022, 04:21 PM

Val Kehl, I just wanted to say a big thanks for your long, fascinating read from June 25th. So interesting, and depressing, how major league owners and officials did their best to prevent Black Americans from entering organized baseball. --- Brian Powell

Last edited by brian1961; 06-28-2022 at 04:21 PM.
Old 06-29-2022, 01:41 PM
Ge0rge Tr0end1e

Default Joe Black -- First African American Washington Senator

My thanks to Val also for posting the interesting article regarding Jackie Robinson's integration of MLB in 1947 and the related intrigue involving Clark Griffith and the Homestead Grays. The article points out that Washington didn't field a black player until 1954. It is also true that Washington didn't sign an African American player until 1957 when they signed Joe Black.

Joseph "Joe" Black. Pitcher with the Washington Senators in 1957. 30 wins and 25 saves in 6 MLB season. 1952 NL rookie of the Year. He helped the Baltimore Elite Giants win two Negro League championships in 1943-1950 before joining the Brooklyn Dodgers in 1952-1955 becoming Jackie Robinson's roommate. In 1952, he had his best season posting a 15-4 record with a 2.15 ERA in 142.1 innings pitched. That post season he became the first black player to win a World Series game, starting and winning Game one before starting but losing Games 4 (2-0) and 7 (4-2). In 1957, he became the first black player signed by the Washington Senators. He pitched 12.2 innings for Washington that year all in relief.

Beginning in 2010, the Washington Nationals have presented the Joe Black Award to a Washington area organization chosen for its work promoting baseball in African American communities. The award recognizes Black as the first African American player on the Washington Senators (1957).

The reverse of the photo has an International News Slug: First Negro to join Nats. Wash. D.C... Former Dodger pitcher Joe Black, first Negro to sign with the Washington Senators, is shown after today's game between the Nats and the Chicago White Sox. Black, formerly with the Dodgers, was sold to Cincinnati and from their (sic) to the Seattle Pacific League (Minors) where he was obtained by the Nats. He did not pitch today's game which the Nats took 5-4. 8-1-57.

https://www.net54baseball.com/attach...1&d=1656531207
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1957JoeBlackPhotograph.jpg (88.5 KB, 497 views)
Old 07-01-2022, 04:39 PM
Chris
Ch.ris Pa.rtin

Old 11-26-2022, 09:12 PM
Ch.r.ls M.u.lr

Finally added a 52T

Old 11-26-2022, 10:39 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Great card, Chris.

Or not...
Old 11-26-2022, 11:59 PM

Beauty! Congrats, Chris.
Old 11-27-2022, 06:36 AM
Jeffrey Kuhr

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgpete View Post
Love it

Jeff Kuhr

https://www.flickr.com/photos/144250058@N05/

Looking for
1920 Heading Home Ruth Cards
1933 Uncle Jacks Candy Babe Ruth Card
1921 Frederick Foto Ruth
Joe Jackson Cards 1916 Advertising Backs
1910 Old Mills Joe Jackson
1914 Boston Garter Joe Jackson
1915 Cracker Jack Joe Jackson
1911 Pinkerton Joe Jackson
Shoeless Joe Jackson Autograph
Old 11-27-2022, 11:52 AM
Tim Odeen

I am slowly building up a collection. I have two I'm interested in obtaining next: 1954 Topps, and the exhibit. Others who have the the Topps Doubleheader, that is fantastic!

Sent from my SM-G9900 using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo

Last edited by todeen; 11-27-2022 at 11:53 AM.
Old 11-27-2022, 01:04 PM

I'd posted images of this photo card of Jackie Robinson once or twice before on this board, and asked if anyone knew anything about it, as I have not been able to find any information on this issue. I haven't received any feedback so I'm posting again in hopes that someone might know something about it's origins. It has a blank back but with writing on it that I attribute to the previous owner.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1243.jpg (45.1 KB, 411 views)

Last edited by jethrod3; 11-27-2022 at 01:05 PM.
Old 11-27-2022, 09:10 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethrod3 View Post
I'd posted images of this photo card of Jackie Robinson once or twice before on this board, and asked if anyone knew anything about it, as I have not been able to find any information on this issue. I haven't received any feedback so I'm posting again in hopes that someone might know something about it's origins. It has a blank back but with writing on it that I attribute to the previous owner.
I showed this card earlier in the thread. It is very likely a fan mail response card from around 1949-1950. Very tough card to find.

Or not...
Old 11-27-2022, 09:15 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Dodgers premium saluting the Legionnaires. I guess they were having a convention and made a deal to go to the ballpark?

Or not...
Old 11-27-2022, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibitman View Post
I showed this card earlier in the thread. It is very likely a fan mail response card from around 1949-1950. Very tough card to find.

Thanks Adam. I thought I had poured through every Jackie Robinson image and post on the board before posting my question, but am embarrassed to have missed your post.

So have you ever tried to have your card graded? Mine would likely come back as Fair or worse, but yours is spectacular!
Old 11-28-2022, 10:32 AM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

I never have; I am not sure which TPG would accept these. Anyhow, I'm not a grading guy unless I am trying to sell. Just looks better in a mylar sleeve in my Jackie Robinson album (well, a few pages of an album). But if you get one of them to slab yours, please let me know. Any Jackie is a good one, even a beater, and I should know:

Or not...

Last edited by Exhibitman; 11-28-2022 at 10:34 AM.
Old 11-28-2022, 10:52 AM

LOL, you're right! A Robinson in any condition is a keeper!
(I also probably won't get mine graded; I've only submitted a handful of items for TPG to this point, and only 1 has been a card)
Old 11-28-2022, 03:27 PM
The Uber Anal Retentive Freak

One of my favorites
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4424A8A3-D3D9-49DA-BE51-4BFAD9640693.jpg (200.1 KB, 406 views)
Old 11-28-2022, 04:09 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-28-2022, 10:20 PM
Fr3d mcKi3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoPoto View Post
My thanks to Val also for posting the interesting article regarding Jackie Robinson's integration of MLB in 1947 and the related intrigue involving Clark Griffith and the Homestead Grays. The article points out that Washington didn't field a black player until 1954. It is also true that Washington didn't sign an African American player until 1957 when they signed Joe Black.

Joseph "Joe" Black. Pitcher with the Washington Senators in 1957. 30 wins and 25 saves in 6 MLB season. 1952 NL rookie of the Year. He helped the Baltimore Elite Giants win two Negro League championships in 1943-1950 before joining the Brooklyn Dodgers in 1952-1955 becoming Jackie Robinson's roommate. In 1952, he had his best season posting a 15-4 record with a 2.15 ERA in 142.1 innings pitched. That post season he became the first black player to win a World Series game, starting and winning Game one before starting but losing Games 4 (2-0) and 7 (4-2). In 1957, he became the first black player signed by the Washington Senators. He pitched 12.2 innings for Washington that year all in relief.

Beginning in 2010, the Washington Nationals have presented the Joe Black Award to a Washington area organization chosen for its work promoting baseball in African American communities. The award recognizes Black as the first African American player on the Washington Senators (1957).

The reverse of the photo has an International News Slug: First Negro to join Nats. Wash. D.C... Former Dodger pitcher Joe Black, first Negro to sign with the Washington Senators, is shown after today's game between the Nats and the Chicago White Sox. Black, formerly with the Dodgers, was sold to Cincinnati and from their (sic) to the Seattle Pacific League (Minors) where he was obtained by the Nats. He did not pitch today's game which the Nats took 5-4. 8-1-57.

https://www.net54baseball.com/attach...1&d=1656531207

George:

Being a Phillies fan I always wondered about this notation on his baseball reference page under transactions:

May 25, 1957: Purchased by the Philadelphia Phillies from the Cincinnati Redlegs.

July 5, 1957: Released by the Philadelphia Phillies.

August 6, 1957: Signed as a Free Agent with the Washington Senators.

November 25, 1957: Released by the Washington Senators.

He never played for the Phillies Wonder what he was doing those appox. six weeks when the Phillies owned his contract? Minor leagues? Actually just looked and he pitched in 4 games for the Phils AA team Tulsa Oilers in 1957! Who knew?

Last edited by whiteymet; 11-28-2022 at 10:27 PM.
Old 11-30-2022, 03:06 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Or not...
Old 12-05-2022, 10:28 AM
Fr3d mcKi3

Default Jackie Robinson Cane Topper

Just picked up this cool Jackie item.

Called a cane topper.

Never saw one before so I decided to get it figuring someone would like to add it to their collection. Contact me if interested.

Note the word Jackie on the back in the photos.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2987 (2).jpg (194.9 KB, 414 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2984 (2).jpg (225.6 KB, 412 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2985.jpg (191.3 KB, 416 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2983.jpg (182.3 KB, 416 views)
Old 12-05-2022, 03:18 PM

Picked up over the weekend. Curious if anything is on the back of the photo that would date it. The write up on back is quite interesting also.

Last edited by mikecala98; 12-05-2022 at 03:25 PM.
Old 12-06-2022, 08:40 AM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

That press slug tells you that it is from 1981

Or not...
Old 12-09-2022, 02:44 PM

Default Show Me Some Jackie Robinson Stuff

Got this nice photo today. Pose used on a lot of modern cards. Scorecard is falling apart but still fun.

Last edited by mikecala98; 12-09-2022 at 02:48 PM.
Old 12-10-2022, 10:59 AM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Just found this thread. I'll try to post one per day for the next couple of weeks.
This particular pennant is the only only one known. Please excuse the reflection.

Great subject!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jackie1.jpg (197.1 KB, 351 views)
Old 12-12-2022, 12:33 AM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Here's another rare Jackie Pennant...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jackie5.jpg (195.8 KB, 338 views)
Old 12-13-2022, 11:41 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Jackie Carnival Cane, circa 1940s-50s...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jackie4.jpg (192.1 KB, 325 views)
Old 12-13-2022, 11:56 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Jackie Pinbacks...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jackie12.jpg (193.8 KB, 324 views)
Old 12-15-2022, 10:27 AM
K.J. Kin0$hit@

Default 1947 Bond Bread Exhibit Jackie Robinson

I recently picked up this beauty in the B/S/T section.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1947 Bond Bread Exhibit Jackie.jpg (189.1 KB, 318 views)
Old 12-15-2022, 11:15 AM

Default Jackie

Hey Mark,

Great Jackie pin display! Love that one on the far lower right. Here's the only one I can add.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pm10jackie.jpg (127.1 KB, 311 views)
Old 12-16-2022, 04:35 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

That BB Exhibit is spectacular. Congrats!

Or not...
Old 12-17-2022, 01:38 PM

1953 Team Press Photo
Old 12-17-2022, 07:13 PM

Default Jackie

Old Gold fielding.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg B821B909-D1E3-4C7E-A9E7-9D0D48BB80E0.jpg (194.1 KB, 275 views)
Old 12-17-2022, 10:00 PM
Justin

Default 1950 Jackie Robinson pencil sharpener

1950 Jackie Robinson Pencil Sharpener 1.jpg
1950 Jackie Robinson Pencil Sharpener 2.jpg

My collection: https://www.instagram.com/collectingbrooklyn/
Old 01-08-2023, 04:07 PM
Luk3 @ll3n

some more signed Jackie's I've been able to add in the last year. 3/8 on the signed run with a couple duplicates for potential trading
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1C7F7C22-86BB-4002-8FF4-0871885044EC.jpg (192.7 KB, 237 views)
File Type: jpg C193210F-019C-4CB7-816F-1BE07AA939BB.jpg (194.9 KB, 235 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1421.jpg (190.3 KB, 234 views)
Old 01-09-2023, 12:30 AM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

My 52 Berk Ross Jackie
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1952 Berk Ross Jackie Robinson PSA7.jpg (195.6 KB, 178 views)
Old 02-03-2023, 08:31 PM
Ch.r.ls M.u.lr

Always love scrolling through this thread.

My recent pickup: