NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > Watercooler Talk- ALL sports talk

Old 05-31-2023, 10:41 AM
Paul Gruszka aka P Diddy, Cambo, Fluke, Jagr, PG13, Bon Jokey, Paulie Walnuts
Pa.ul Grus.zka

Default Jonsstats - Road Rage

Never accidentally cut him off when driving.

If you want some good comedic relief go to Ebay pull him up and read his Feedback Left for Others, specifiaclly the NEGATIVE FEEDBACK he leaves for others.

Here is a sample:

JUST ANOTHER IN THE LONG LINE OF EBAY DIRT BAGS!!!!! I PAID THE BUY IT NOW IMMEDIATELY AND THEN THEY CANCELLED THE AUCTION AND OBVIOUSLY FLAT OUT LIED TO ME AND EBAY AS PER THE REASON WHY!!!!! IF THIS TYPE OF PATHETIC BEHAVIOR DOES NOT BOTHER YOU THAN FEEL FREE TO ATTEMPT TO DO BUSINESS WITH THIS INDIVIDUAL..OTHERWISE YOU HAVE BEEN FAIRLY WARNED!!!!!!

NOTHING UNIQUE HERE...JUST ANOTHER STEREOTYPICAL EBAY DIRT BAG!!!!! I PAID THE BUY IT NOW IMMEDIATELY AND THEN THE SELLER CANCELLED THE TRANSACTION AND FLAT OUT LIED TO EBAY AS PER THE REASON WHY...IF THIS TYPE OF PATHETIC BEHAVIOR DOES NOT BOTHER YOU THAN FEEL FREE TO ATTEMPT TO DO BUSINESS WITH THIS INDIVIDUAL..OTHERWISE YOU HAVE BEEN FAIRLY WARNED!!!!!!!

TYPICAL EBAY DIRT BAG!!!!! I PAID THE BUY IT NOW IMMEDIATELY AND THEN WITH ZERO COMMUNICATION THE SELLER CANCELLED THE ORDER AND LIED TO EBAY AS PER THE REASON WHY...IF THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR IS OK WITH YOU THAN ATTEMPT TO DO BUSINESS WITH THIS INDIVIDUAL..OTHERWISE...YOU HAVE BEN FAIRLY WARNED!!!!!!

TYPICAL PATHETIC EBAY EXPERIENCE. I PAID IMMEDIATELY..THEN SEVERAL DAYS LATER SELLER CANCELLED ORDER AND OBVIOUSLY LIED TO EBAY AS PER THE REASON WHY. IF THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR IS OK WITH YOU THAN BUY AWAY FROM THIS INDIVIDUAL..OTHERWISE..YOU HAVE BEEN FAIRLY WARNED!!!!!!

TYPICAL POOR EBAY EXPERIENCE. I PAID THE BUY IT NOW IMMEDIATELY AND THEN DAYS LATER THE SELLER PROVIDED A BOGUS TRACKING NUMBER AND NEVER EVEN EVER MAILED THE ITEM. I HAD TO GO THROUGH EBAY TO GET MY MONEY BACK. IF THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR IS OK WITH YOU THAN ATTEMPT TO DO BUSINESS WITH THIS INDIVIDUAL..OTHERWISE YOU HAVE BEEN FAIRLY WARNED!!!

TYPICAL POOR EBAY EXPERIENCE. I PAID THE BUY IT NOW IMMEDIATELY AND THEN THE SELLER CANCELLED AND LIED TO EBAY AS PER THE REASON FOR THE CANCELLATION. IF THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR DOES NOT BOTHER YOU THAN BUY AWAY..OTHERWISE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

THE STEREOTYPICAL EBAY DIRT BAG!!!!!!!!!! I PAID THE BUY IT NOW IMMEDIATELY..THEY THEN ISSUED A TRACKING NUMBER..THEN THEY RELISTED THE ITEM...I OBVIOUSLY EMAILED THEM IMMEDIATELY ABOUT THIS AND THEY NEVER RESPONDED...THE TRACKING NUMBER THEY POSTED WAS BOGUS AND THEY NEVER MAILED THE ITEM. I HAD TO GO THROUGH EBAY TO GET MY MONEY BACK. IF THIS TYPE OF ABSOLUTE COWARDLY PATHETIC BEHAVIOR IS OK WITH YOU THAN DO BUSINESS WITH THIS INDIVIDUAL..IF NOT..YOU HAVE BEEN FAIRLY WARNED!!!!!!

WITHOUT QUESTION THE ULTIMATE EBAY DIRT BAG. I MADE AN OFFER ON THESE WHICH HE DECLINED AND THEN DAYS LATER HE CONTACTED ME TO SEE IF I WAS STILL INTERESTED. WE AGREED ON A BUY IT NOW PRICE AND I PAID IMMEDIATELY..HE THEN CANCELLED AND OBVIOUSLY LIED TO EBAY AS PER THE REASON WHY. IF THIS TYPE OF COWARDLY BEHAVIOR IS OK WITH YOU THAN BUY AWAY FROM THIS INDIVIDUAL..OTHERWISE..YOU HAVE BEEN FAIRLY WARNED!!!!!!

TYPICAL EBAY DIRT BAG EXPERIENCE. I PAID THE BUY IT NOW IMMEDIATELY AND THEN THE SELLER CANCELLED AND OBVIOUSLY LIED TO EBAY AS PER THE REASON. IF THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR IS OK WITH YOU THAN BUY AWAY FROM THIS INDIVIDUAL..OTHERWISE..YOU HAVE BEEN FAIRLY WARNED!!!!!!

TYPICAL TERRIBLE DIRT BAG EBAY EXPERIENCE. I PAID THE BUY IT NOW IMMEDIATELY..THEN THE SELLER CANCELLED AND OBVIOUSLY LIED TO EBAY AS PER THE REASON WHY. IF THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR DOES NOT BOTHER YOU THAN BUY AWAY FROM THIS INDIVIDUAL..BUT IF IT DOES..YOU HAVE BEEN FAIRLY WARNED!!!!!!!

THIS INDIVIDUAL SELLS REPRODUCTIONS AS ORIGINALS AND THEN FOR SOME REASON IS SOLELY INTENT ON DEFLECTING FROM THIS SINGULAR BLACK AND WHITE ISSUE AND SEEMS TO THINK THAT THIS DOES NOT PRESENT A MAJOR ISSUE AND DECIDES TO DO NOTHING ABOUT IT..IF THAT TYPE OF BEHAVIOR DOES NOT BOTHER YOU THAN BUY AWAY FROM THIS PERSON..BUT..IF IT DOES..YOU HAVE BEEN FAIRLY WARNED

TYPICAL EBAY COWARDLY, DIRT BAG MANEUVER. I PAID THE BUY IT NOW IMMEDIATELY AND THEN THE SELLER RELISTED A FEW MINUTES LATER (not sure who is worse the seller or the other dirt bag member that convinced him to do so) AND CANCELLED MY ORDER. THEY OBVIOUSLY LIED TO EBAY AS PER THE REASON FOR THE CANCELLATION. IF THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR IS OK WITH YOU THAN BUY AWAY FROM THIS INDIVIDUAL..BUT IF IT IS NOT..YOU HAVE BEEN FAIRLY WARNED!!!!

TYPICAL EBAY COWARDLY, DIRT BAG MANEUVER. I PAID THE BUY IT NOW IMMEDIATELY AND THEN ZERO COMMUNICATION FROM THE SELLER UNTIL THEY CANCELLED THE ORDER THE FOLLOWING DAY AND THEY OBVIOUSLY LIED TO EBAY AS PER THE REASON FOR THE CANCELLATION. IF THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR IS OK WITH YOU THAN BUY AWAY FROM THIS INDIVIDUAL..BUT IF IT IS NOT..YOU HAVE BEEN FAIRLY WARNED!!!!

THE ULTIMATE EBAY DIRT BAG!!!!! I PAID IMMEDIATELY AND THEN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!! ZERO COMMUNICATION FROM SELLER INCLUDING OBVIOUSLY NEVER SENDING ITEM. I ASSUME THIS PATHETIC INDIVIDUAL THOUGHT THEY WOULD JUST ATTEMPT TO STEAL MY MONEY. BASED ON THEIR PREVIOUS FEEDBACK THE MOST AMAZING THING IS EBAY HAS NOT KICKED THIS INDIVIDUAL OFF THE SIGHT YET!!!! I HAD TO GO THROUGH EBAY TO GET MY MONEY BACK. IF THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR DOES NOT BOTHER YOU THAN BUY AWAY OTHERWISE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!

this was just in the past couple months.......guy is gonna have a heart attack before he hits 60. maybe try switching to Decaf.

Last edited by Shoeless Moe; 09-28-2023 at 07:07 PM.
Old 05-31-2023, 11:23 AM
Dave

I always thought he was a good seller with lots of interesting stuff. Don't get on his bad side when he's a buyer though.

Dude is prolific. Wish I had half his energy and 10% of his anger.

Pretty sure I've both bought from him and sold to him several times through the years (probably much more in the early 2000's then now) with no incidents.
Old 05-31-2023, 12:09 PM
Tim Odeen

Maybe I don't buy enough, or I don't give new sellers enough of a chance. I have never had a canceled sale from a seller. Wow. However, good for him for leaving honest feedback for other buyers.
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo
Old 05-31-2023, 01:51 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

I have known him for around 25 yrs. Great guy all the way around...
Old 05-31-2023, 02:26 PM
Pa.ul Grus.zka

I think the problem with his buying (thus all the Negative feedbacks he leaves) is he lowballs.

He offers waaaaaaaaaaay below value then the seller either has 2nd thoughts, the seller is told by a family member they sold too low, or the seller is contacted by another Ebayer stating they sold too low and gives a better offer.

So he causes a lot of his own problems.
Old 05-31-2023, 06:16 PM
Jeff G@rf!nkel

I had a horrific experience with him. I sold him an AFL football ticket stub. I had 2 of them and a few weeks after selling the 1st one to him, I listed the 2nd one. He sent me a message on eBay calling me all kinds of terrible things. Other than a few transactions with him as both a seller and a buyer...I did not know him at all. I was shocked that he thought that he had the right to know that I had another ticket stub available. I immediately blocked him and have never purchased another item from him again.

Jeff G.

Last edited by ibuysportsephemera; 05-31-2023 at 06:16 PM.
Old 06-06-2023, 01:49 AM
5t3v3...D4.w50n

I've known Jon since the early 1990s when he owned a card store in San Antonio.

He's a good guy.

Steve

Current Wantlist:
1909 Obak Howard (Los Angeles) (no frame on back)
1910 E90-2 Gibson, Hyatt, Maddox
Old 06-07-2023, 02:58 PM
M@rk S@tterstr0m

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeless Moe View Post
I think the problem with his buying (thus all the Negative feedbacks he leaves) is he lowballs.

He offers waaaaaaaaaaay below value then the seller either has 2nd thoughts, the seller is told by a family member they sold too low, or the seller is contacted by another Ebayer stating they sold too low and gives a better offer.

So he causes a lot of his own problems.
On most of the complaints he left, he states he hit the Buy It Now, which is a price the seller sets. What's wrong with jumping on a good deal?
Old 06-07-2023, 03:08 PM
Jeffrey Kuhr

WOW

He must be a Director at an Anger Management Clinic.

Either that he is shy and learning to express himself.

Which he seems to be coming out of his shell.

But as was said if he is hitting the Buy It Now button then the seller should have no issues since he is being the requested price

Jeff Kuhr

https://www.flickr.com/photos/144250058@N05/

Looking for
1920 Heading Home Ruth Cards
1933 Uncle Jacks Candy Babe Ruth Card
1921 Frederick Foto Ruth
Joe Jackson Cards 1916 Advertising Backs
1910 Old Mills Joe Jackson
1914 Boston Garter Joe Jackson
1915 Cracker Jack Joe Jackson
1911 Pinkerton Joe Jackson
Shoeless Joe Jackson Autograph
Old 06-08-2023, 06:04 AM
Larry More.y

One of the feedback replies from a seller he left negative feedback for mentions that there was something amiss with his shipping address. Could his shipping address be part of the problem? In 22 years on ebay, I buy daily and have not had as many sellers cancel in that whole time as he has had in the past 6 months.
Old 08-30-2023, 05:16 PM
Pa.ul Grus.zka

So I just bought something on Ebay, a Buy It Now, the seller then tells me he was just contacted by another Ebayer, Jonstats, who sent him this message:
Attached Images
File Type: png aaaaaa.PNG (11.4 KB, 247 views)
Old 08-30-2023, 05:18 PM
Pa.ul Grus.zka

I personally think that is BS that he sends a Seller that message, trying to get them to think they sold something too low and maybe get them to say "what would you give me for it?", thus hijacking my purchase.

Yah he's a real jem.....those of you that vouch for him.
Old 09-27-2023, 08:17 PM
Pa.ul Grus.zka

Default from just this past month the negative he has left others

AMLOST LAUGHABLE THAT A SELLER WOULD HAVE ISSUE WHEN THE BUYER IS NOT HAPPY THAT THE SELLER LISTED A JACKET AS A SIZE M when it is a kids size jacket AND THAT BUYER WANTS TO RETURN THAT JACKET

Reply by miniloladani. Left within past month.
I have apoloigized to this buyer profusely for the mistake of not realizing it was a Kid's jacket. I accepted the return and refund in the time EBay instructed without any complaint what so ever. I have NO idea where this buyer got the idea I had a problem with it. No Idea. I feel it is unfair to be able to write a false review and bring a seller's score down. It makes no sense whatsoever and makes me weary of selling on this platform. I am a hardworking honest person and this was a major insult

I HAVE BEEN ON EBAY SINCE 1998 AND I THINK IF NOT SO LAUGHABLE..THIS IS PROBABLY THE MOST PATHETIC TRANSACTION I HAVE EVER HAD. I PAID THE BUY IT NOW IMMEDIATELY..AND THEN THE SELLER ALMOST INSTANTLY STARTED TO CRY ABOUT THE PRICE THEY HAD DONE THE BUY IT NOW FOR..THEN THEY SIMULTANEOUSLY RELISTED THE EXACT SAME LOT..AND LO AND BEHOLD IT DID NOT GET A BID..NOW I HAVE TO GO THROUGH EBAY TO GET MY MONEY BACK AS THE SELLER REFUSED TO RESPOND. WHAT AN ABSOLUTE WASTE OF TIME!!!!!!!

Reply by rookiepros13. Left within past month.
As this guy said he has been at this since 98'. When I ask a simple question from what appears to be a expert and get nothing but rude snide remarks you better believe I will cancel the sale and not mail a thing. Pretty simple. This item was 10 whole dollars. & this guy musta thought he was going to make huge profits off it at some point. I relisted it for 20 and sold it to a local collector & I feel great about it. I made more & so did Ebay but this guy crying in caps can kick rocks!! BBL4life!

I PAID THE BUY IT NOW IMMEDIATELY AND THEN HE ISSUED A BOGUS TRACKING NUMBER AND NEVER MAILED THE ITEM AND THEN SEVERAL DAYS LATER with zero COMMUNICATION HE CANCELLED THE ORDER AND OBVIOUSLY LIED TO EBAY AS PER THE REASON WHY..AND THEN AFTER ALL OF THIS AND THE ORIGINAL FEEDBACK THAT WAS LEFT OVER A WEEK LATER HE ACTUALLY MAILED THE ITEMS

Reply by sf24. Left within past month.
Jonstats is not a good person. For one thing how can you get a fake tracking number thru Ebay, he did receive the tickets with the fake tracking number. Here's what happened, I sent the tickets, tracking showed no activity for a week, he asked me when I was going to ship, I had a week earlier. I refunded him and told him if they show up just keep them on me. They finally arrived and he left me this, over $13. It's the only blemish on my feedback, some people.

WITHOUT QUESTION AN ABSOLUTE DIRT BAG AND LIAR. I PAID THE BUY IT NOW IMMEDIATELY AND THE SELLER LEFT ME POSITIVE FEEDBACK AND THEN THE THE SELLER CANCELLED THE TRANSACTION AND OBVIOUSLY LIED TO ME AND EBAY AS PER THE REASON WHY. IF THIS TYPE OF PATHETIC BEHAVIOR IS OK WITH YOU THAN FEEL FREE TO DO BUSINESS WITH THIS INDIVIDUAL...OTHERWISE...YOU HAVE BEEN FAIRLY WARNED!!!!!!!

TYPICAL EBAY DIRT BAG...I PAID HIS BUY IT NOW IMMEDIATELY and THEN HE RELISTED THE ITEM SAYING NOTHING UNTIL I SAW IT AND QUESTIONED HIM ON IT..THEN HE LIED TO EBAY AS PER THE REASON WHY HE CANCELLED MY TRANSACTION. IF THIS TYPE OF COWARDLY PATHETIC BEHAVIOR IS OK WITH YOU THAN ATTEMPT TO DO BUSINESS WITH THIS INDIVIDUAL...OTHERWISE...YOU HAVE BEEN FAIRLY WARNED!!!!!

Reply by jemar-976. Left within past month.
I have apologize for this transaction, It was my mistake and I own up to it, again this was for my grandfather and not for me. I understand you’re a reseller, yourself who wanted to make 4 times your money and I wish you well in your endeavors and much more success. Sincerely, Only The Thrifts

TYPICAL PATHETIC EBAY EXPERIENCE. I PAID THE BUY IT NOW IMMEDIATELY and THEN THEY CANCELLED THE TRANSACTION and OBVIOUSLY LIED TO EBAY AS PER THE REASON WHY. IF THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR IS OK WITH YOU THAN ATTEMPT TO DO BUSINESS WITH THIS INDIVIDUAL otherwise YOU HAVE BEEN FAIRLY WARNED!!!!!!!
Old 09-27-2023, 08:54 PM
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper

I want you guys to know how much I appreciate YOU!

After my last ebay fiasco, I'm loosing more money selling to y'all, but, at least y'all pay.

Thank Goodness for Leon Luckey!

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente

Last edited by clydepepper; 09-27-2023 at 08:54 PM.
Old 09-28-2023, 01:47 PM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

I am thinking that the majority of the cancelled transactions are simply sellers looking at the feedback he leaves and cancelling to protect themselves from what will most likely be a problem. I most definitely would if I saw this.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.
Old 09-28-2023, 02:02 PM
Pa.ul Grus.zka

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinD View Post
I am thinking that the majority of the cancelled transactions are simply sellers looking at the feedback he leaves and cancelling to protect themselves from what will most likely be a problem. I most definitely would if I saw this.
That's an interesting observation. Definitely possible with a few of these. So yah he could be shooting himself in the foot with all the negative feedback he is leaving people.

You sell & ship something to him, you better:

1. make sure the item matches in every detail of your description
2. ship it out same day
3. double pack it so no chance for damage
4. do not mischarge him a cent off from actual shipping
5. hope USPS doesn't delay it in any way, maybe slip the counter person a $5
6. go to a church light a candle, say a prayer, and hope for the best.
Old 09-28-2023, 04:40 PM
Matt

I have a hard time trusting or taking people seriously that always type WITH THE CAPS LOCK ON. Drives me crazy!
Old 09-28-2023, 04:45 PM
Mike P.ap

Default .......

I was not able to fins Jonstats so figured out his real Ebay handle is:

jonsstats

with 2 SS in the middle. For those that would like to add him to their no bid list.

Old 10-03-2023, 10:57 AM
Pa.ul Grus.zka

Default another good one from last week - love their reply to Jonsstats

IF NOT SO PATHETIC..ALMOST LAUGHABLE..I PAID THE BUY IT NOW IMMEDIATELY..and then after a couple of days with NO COMMUNICATION FROM THE SLLER HE CONTACTS ME AND SAYS HE WILL ONLY MAIL IF I RESPOND TO THAT EMAIL THAT NO MATTER WHAT...I WOULD NOT ASK TO RETURN THE ITEM. I RESPONDED THAT IF ANTIQUE & ORIGINAL AS YOU CLAIM OF COURSE I WOULD NOT RETURN IT BUT IF A REPRO I WOULD OBVIOUSLY RETURN IT. HE THEN CANCELLED THE TRANSACTION AND LIED TO EBAY AS PER THE REASON WHY!!!!!

Seller: nerdgold ()
Reply by nerdgold. Left within past month.
Please Note: we are not psychiatrist's. Therefore we are not qualified to deal with people who have a history of passive aggressive behavior and or other mental illnesses. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason whatsoever.
Old 10-03-2023, 11:53 AM
Ben North

Quote:
IF NOT SO PATHETIC..ALMOST LAUGHABLE..I PAID THE BUY IT NOW IMMEDIATELY..and then after a couple of days with NO COMMUNICATION FROM THE SLLER HE CONTACTS ME AND SAYS HE WILL ONLY MAIL IF I RESPOND TO THAT EMAIL THAT NO MATTER WHAT...I WOULD NOT ASK TO RETURN THE ITEM. I RESPONDED THAT IF ANTIQUE & ORIGINAL AS YOU CLAIM OF COURSE I WOULD NOT RETURN IT BUT IF A REPRO I WOULD OBVIOUSLY RETURN IT. HE THEN CANCELLED THE TRANSACTION AND LIED TO EBAY AS PER THE REASON WHY!!!!!

Please Note: we are not psychiatrist's. Therefore we are not qualified to deal with people who have a history of passive aggressive behavior and or other mental illnesses. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason whatsoever.
That is awesome.
Old 10-03-2023, 12:31 PM
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper

Quote:

My own PSA for my auctions on BST: You are NOT required to wear a shirt or shoes in order to bid.

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente
Old 10-03-2023, 04:31 PM
Pa.ul Grus.zka

Quote:
Originally Posted by clydepepper View Post
My own PSA for my auctions on BST: You are NOT required to wear a shirt or shoes in order to bid.

I'll let Sen. John Fetterman know he is approved to bid.