NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 04-07-2021, 05:22 PM

Butch, I understand well what you say, those dice with the baseball figures came in a box with their lid but I have no more data they must be from the 50s Now I send you the terrain of a more modern game, and I met the author and the He gave me an explanation of how to play it, I cannot find the book with the game instructions, nor the cloth bag where the chips were, if I find them I will send you the photo and more information, Judid means Didactic Games. I have very interesting games for you next time. Greetings
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Judid.jpg (44.9 KB, 194 views)
File Type: jpg Judid (2).jpg (39.7 KB, 197 views)
Old 04-07-2021, 06:27 PM
Ricardo

Default Faustino Zuelta Biceleta

Rolando
do you have any
information on this player.
Thanks Richard
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20210407_201257.jpg (70.9 KB, 193 views)
Old 04-07-2021, 10:23 PM

Default Zulueta "Bicicleta"

Richard, can you send me a picture and ask me who is it? I will tell you that the one that appears in the photo is the great Zulueta known as "Bicycle". He was one of the most important characters in a baseball game. In case you don't know, I will inform you that Zulueta was in charge of collecting the balls that were hit "foul" Richard up to here, what I mentioned is a nice note towards the bicycle, now the reality, Zulueta was a character from the La Tropical stadium He was the one who collected the foul balls, but due to his fatness he ran behind the balls and the public who attended to see the games made fun and laughed when they saw him run, I knew him personally and on one occasion we greeted each other , his specialty was chasing the balls when they hit the net behind the plate, then he waited for them, and all the public attending the game looked at him, if he dropped the ball they would all yell at him and whistle at him, if he caught the ball then they applauded him , every 10 foul, 9 fell, Zulueta was a show, already when he was older he got more fat and walked with a limp, but the whole public was fond of him, now you will see a photo of Zulueta in 1951-52, in that photo that is fractional as it appears in Volume 2 of my catalogs complete, you see Zulueta on the field, the one you see with a white shirt is Martin Dihigo, and Zulueta listens to him very attentively next to him is "Pajaro Cabrera", greetings.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dihigo y Zulueta.jpg (33.6 KB, 178 views)
Old 04-07-2021, 11:40 PM

¡Maravilloso, Roland! Gracias una vez más por presentar otro juego - Beisbol por Judic -
que nunca antes habíamos visto. ¿Recuerdas si se jugaba usando dados, o era algún otro método?
Estamos adivinando, a juzgar por los gráficos, que fue hecho en la década de 1970.

Esa es una historia interesante que transmitiste sobre Zulueta. En las décadas de 1980 y 1990,
teníamos un personaje muy similar trabajando como "ball boy" aquí en Buffalo (Bisons
de la Liga Internacional) -
"the Butcher" (¡no hay que con nosotros!) un adolescente pero
también extremadamente rotundo y algo así como un payaso, que sacó los mismos aplausos
y abucheos amistosos de los aficionados. ¡Algunos errores, pero también algunas capturas
sorprendentemente atléticas!

https://buffalonews.com/sports/baseb...a320d454b.html
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/baseballgames/

Successful transactions with: bocabirdman, GrayGhost, jimivintage,
Oneofthree67, orioles93, quinnsryche, thecatspajamas, ValKehl

Last edited by Butch7999; 04-07-2021 at 11:53 PM.
Old 04-08-2021, 03:45 PM

Default Caramelos Play

Butch, I send you 2 photos of the game "Candy Play" this game consists of 100 cards and a board with the Game box, I also send you something weird, the lead molds where the cards are printed, I imagine you never have seen, Greetings.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg postal 60.jpg (77.4 KB, 192 views)
File Type: jpg MVC-591F.jpg (80.7 KB, 191 views)
Old 04-08-2021, 06:04 PM
Ricardo

Default 1887 Aguiles Martines Alemendares

Rolando
When u have time
can u please give me information
on this player.
Best Regards Richard
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20210408_195614.jpg (76.6 KB, 196 views)
Old 04-09-2021, 11:59 AM

Richard, the photo you sent is of Wenceslao Gálvez, author in 1889 of the book "El Base Ball en Cuba" he played for Almendares and was Champion Bate.