NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 10-17-2022, 05:25 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
This forum hosts pictures pretty well itself.

As for other sayings....

If this doesn't sell it's going back into my collection...........is always a good one. It means if I can find a sucker to pay what I crazily think it's worth, I will sell it.
It would be awesome if it could handle an upload file over 1mb. I at least have to edit any picture to be under that threshold for it to upload at all, before it then auto converts to the c.200kb (sometimes a few over, I don't know the actual limit) file size the system likes. It's pretty hard to find a phone or camera that doesn't have over 1mb photos these days, most phones are over 5x that. Just casting a meaningless vote if that can be updated to scale with current tech
Old 10-21-2022, 06:08 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387
Default bump bump offers?

asking price given bump week later bumper 3 days later bump 3 days later bump...month later bump, bump bump bump bump.

offers?

anyone?

anyone out there?

offers anyone?

This means if you give an offer below asking you are insulting the seller.and you will be notified this as well as the 'ill just keep it' 'send to AH'

followed by 'no longer available' means didnt sell it..
Old 10-21-2022, 06:09 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Default im leaving the hobby

'im leaving the hobby' maybe ill get good offers on my listings....means i am NOT leaving the hobby...
Old 10-21-2022, 06:45 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1911 View Post
It would be awesome if it could handle an upload file over 1mb. I at least have to edit any picture to be under that threshold for it to upload at all, before it then auto converts to the c.200kb (sometimes a few over, I don't know the actual limit) file size the system likes. It's pretty hard to find a phone or camera that doesn't have over 1mb photos these days, most phones are over 5x that. Just casting a meaningless vote if that can be updated to scale with current tech
We raised the limit some time back, to about 195k, and I don't see it being raised again. I suggest buying a computer. And a card for the thread...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pe222awa.jpg (88.2 KB, 685 views)

Last edited by Leon; 10-21-2022 at 06:46 AM.
Old 10-21-2022, 07:08 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
We raised the limit some time back, to about 195k, and I don't see it being raised again. I suggest buying a computer. And a card for the thread...
I am probably in the minority but I liked how the pics worked before the size increase. Now it is a PIA to not have the pic show up way too big in the post.

To get back on topic. Ends tonight. Well unless it does't sell because it is insanely overpriced. So I will edit the original post and keep bumping it with more ends tonight posts. Hey it lets you have several one day auctions in a row that never sell.

Almost giving this mint card away at opening bid. Really means you could buy this excelent at best card for way less with a overpriced eBay BIN.
Old 10-21-2022, 07:13 AM
J@mes In.gram

Don't get me started on the "looking for offers" BS...

Successful net54 purchases from/trades with:
Tere1071, Bocabirdman, 8thEastVB, GoldenAge50s, IronHorse2130, Kris19, G1911, dacubfan, sflayank, Smanzari, bocca001, eliminator, ejstel, lampertb, rjackson44, Jason19th, Cmvorce, CobbSpikedMe, Harliduck, donmuth, HercDriver, Huck, theshleps

Completed 1962 Topps
Completed 1969 Topps deckle edge
Completed 1953 Bowman color & b/w
*** Raw cards only, daddyo! ***
Old 10-21-2022, 07:47 AM
Robert Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
I am probably in the minority but I liked how the pics worked before the size increase. Now it is a PIA to not have the pic show up way too big in the post.

To get back on topic. Ends tonight. Well unless it does't sell because it is insanely overpriced. So I will edit the original post and keep bumping it with more ends tonight posts. Hey it lets you have several one day auctions in a row that never sell.

Almost giving this mint card away at opening bid. Really means you could buy this excelent at best card for way less with a overpriced eBay BIN.
Bwahaha...is that someone in the LIVE auction threads?
Old 10-21-2022, 08:02 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 View Post
Bwahaha...is that someone in the LIVE auction threads?
With pretty much every post in this thread it is obvious who the poster is referring to.
Old 10-21-2022, 08:21 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

this card priced to sell- still listed for 5 more months

does that mean all of the other cards listed are NOT priced to sell.?
Old 10-21-2022, 10:58 AM
Joh.n Spen.cer

Card would be nm except for missing bottom half.
Old 10-24-2022, 07:19 AM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

Definitely with the posts about "Looking For Offers".

Some honesty would be "Looking for an offer that dwarfs the highest sale in history by a minimum of 50% if not 100. Will hold a grudge and consider it an insult if anything under 20% over highest VCP in the past 3 years is sent."

Then a follow up post two weeks later that reads "Really!? No one wants this gem?"

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.

Last edited by JustinD; 10-24-2022 at 07:27 AM.