NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 04-10-2019, 02:50 PM
Mike Knight Jr

Default New 1955 Topps BaseballAutograph Collector

Hey guys, I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Mike Knight Jr and I'm from Waco, Texas. I've been in the hobby since I was a kid for 37 years now. I took some time off but jumped back in about a year ago and started and almost completed a 1956 Topps baseball PSA 6+ Master set. I sold it and decided to start a 1952 Topps PSA 5+ set. I got about halfway complete with it and decided to sell because i could see some nice profit could be made. Now I'm building a signed 1955 Topps baseball set. I've only been at it for a few weeks and have about 60/206. By the way if you buy/sell/collect 1952 Topps cards I started a nice group on Facebook that most of the well known 52 guys are in so feel free to join if you would like. The group is called "1952 Topps Baseball Set Builders". Here's a link as well:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1952...?ref=bookmarks

Mike Knight Jr
Old 04-10-2019, 02:53 PM
Mike Knight Jr

Also I didn't see a place for "show and tell" or a spot I could post my Mike Trout Pre Rookie BGS graded 10 ball. I wanted to show it and get some value appraisal if possible.

Mike Knight Jr
Old 04-10-2019, 04:10 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJKnightJr View Post
Also I didn't see a place for "show and tell" or a spot I could post my Mike Trout Pre Rookie BGS graded 10 ball. I wanted to show it and get some value appraisal if possible.
Welcome to the party. We have an aUtograph section of the board. That is where autograph stuff should be posted. It is the 3rd icon from the left which says Memorabilia, Autographs, Game Used.Then it is the top section for autographs. Good luck and happy collecting!
Old 04-10-2019, 05:33 PM
J0hn Raff3rty

Welcome; I am working on the 52 set and may have been part of that group before. I have seen a bunch of the 1955 Topps autographed cards already PSA graded/authenticated on COMC in the last few years. Good luck on completing it. I know one of our board members found a 1955 Agganis auto that was certified by PSA last year. Look for the thread in the post-war section.
BGS: Can't detect trimming on modern
SGC: Closed auto authentication business
JSA: Approved same T206 Autos before SGC
Oh, what a difference a year makes.
Old 04-10-2019, 05:55 PM
T3d $h3rm@n

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarmee View Post
Welcome; I am working on the 52 set and may have been part of that group before. I have seen a bunch of the 1955 Topps autographed cards already PSA graded/authenticated on COMC in the last few years. Good luck on completing it. I know one of our board members found a 1955 Agganis auto that was certified by PSA last year. Look for the thread in the post-war section.

PM Sent

Hi John, wasnt that 55 agannis Beckett certified, but they wouldn't holder it, and the poster wouldn't post the cert? I've emailed him a few times both here and on Blowout and never saw the cert. Curious if it made it Into a psa holder

Always looking for signed 1952 topps as well as variations and errors
Old 04-10-2019, 06:05 PM
J0hn Raff3rty

Sorry about that; I was going off memory. Thanks for the correction.

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthr...hlight=agganis
BGS: Can't detect trimming on modern
SGC: Closed auto authentication business
JSA: Approved same T206 Autos before SGC
Oh, what a difference a year makes.