NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > WaterCooler Talk- Off Topics

Old 08-24-2020, 07:13 AM
Tom Re.bert

Default Ebays new payment system is slow?

Appears Ebays new system funds available may take up to four days to post on your account--Paypal always paid and posted the next bank business day ??--

Question: where are our funds these extra days?

Last edited by Directly; 08-24-2020 at 07:14 AM.
Old 08-24-2020, 12:34 PM
M@rk S@tterstr0m

Quote:
Originally Posted by Directly View Post
Appears Ebays new system funds available may take up to four days to post on your account--Paypal always paid and posted the next bank business day ??--

Question: where are our funds these extra days?
Right. And then when they do pay into my account, it is hard to know exactly which sales the funds were for,.
Old 08-24-2020, 02:44 PM
T3d $h3rm@n

Also, they dont send a "paid" notice. I've had 2 times where a buyer 0aid, and I went back and I only had a "sold" email from ebay. Great way to knock sellers out of discounts of they arent shipping one day after being paid.

Always looking for signed 1952 topps as well as variations and errors
Old 10-03-2020, 09:21 AM
Sam Lemoine

I haven't signed up yet. I have been given a deadline of the 15th. They require my bank account and social security number. Considering how many issues eBay has had over the years, I don't think I am comfortable with sharing that information with them.
Also, this means everything gets reported to the IRS. But, they don't have the information of how much I paid for each item, so this will make for an even bigger hassle. I guess I am not selling anymore on eBay.
Old 10-03-2020, 06:25 PM
Rick McQuillan

Default Managed payments.

Click on the "payments" tab of on your seller dashboard. It will give you a total of the payments that are pending and the total of the payments that are available and will be paid to you. Look below these totals, and each of your transactions are listed individually. Under each transaction is will either say processing or completed.

I have my payments sent weekly, on Tuesday. I can count on the money being in my checking account on Wednesday morning.

Also, click on your overview page. You will see your total sales. Click on the total sales and you will see a monthly breakdown of the money that you collected that went to taxes, shipping, and fees.

You should be keeping track of how much your items cost you and what your selling expenses are. Also, you should be reporting your sales to your state sales tax department and to the IRS. Bad things happen to you when you try to cheat on your taxes.

T213-2 139 down 46 to go.
Old 10-06-2020, 09:09 PM
Tom Re.bert

Default Shipping

When I print out a shipping label the fees are still coming out of my Paypal account. Because no sales money is now going into Paypal its charging my credit card for the shipping fees.
What is the process to have the shipping fees come out of the Ebay sales payments not Paypal? --thanks!
Old 10-07-2020, 06:34 PM
Rick McQuillan

Default shipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Directly View Post
When I print out a shipping label the fees are still coming out of my Paypal account. Because no sales money is now going into Paypal its charging my credit card for the shipping fees.
What is the process to have the shipping fees come out of the Ebay sales payments not Paypal? --thanks!
When you click on "print a label", the print screen comes up. You will see this near the bottom

Select how to pay
Paying with your pending payouts.
Change to PayPal
USPS First-Class Package

It gives you the choice to pay with your pending payouts or to pay with PayPal. It just takes one click to change it.

T213-2 139 down 46 to go.
Old 10-08-2020, 04:40 PM
Tom Re.bert

Default printing fee

Thanks --