NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 07-21-2021, 04:43 PM
Doug Dre*i*er

Oh man, wish we still had the PSA 4! I bet that would fetch a pretty penny today.
Old 07-21-2021, 05:24 PM
C0nor D0na.hue

I'm going to guess in the $6-7M range, but honestly wouldn't be surprised if it hit eight figures.
Old 07-21-2021, 05:34 PM
Frank
Fra.nk Anth0ny

I'm guessing it will go over 7 mil. there's a lot of money in the hobby right now and someone will dig deep to get it.
Old 07-21-2021, 07:13 PM
$cott Cl1nt0n

I wish I had the bankroll to do this, I get the feeling there’s more than a few people on here who would be ready to place some real $ wagers and possibly put me back in the poorhouse. But here’s the line I would set:

Over $5.75M - +110
Under $5.75M - -140
Old 07-21-2021, 07:30 PM
Brandon Bailey

I think it sets a record, 7 million or more, think of what the 52 mantles have been going for and there are thousands of them. There are only 70ish of these and everyone knows this card.
Old 07-21-2021, 07:51 PM
Chris Kim
Banned

If someone offer $15Mil to buy the card now, would REA just sell it privately? I am pretty sure it has happened before on other significant consignments in other AHs.
Old 07-22-2021, 05:46 AM
Jeffrey Kuhr

Hi All,

Great information and great thoughts and opinions from everyone.

Keep it going.

I think it has strong eye appeal and should challenge the $6 million dollar record of the 1914 Ruth Card.

I also think the T206 Wagner should have the record since as it was mentioned earlier it has been the Face of Baseball Cards for over 100 Years and will Continue to be the Face for a long time to come.

Jeff Kuhr

https://www.flickr.com/photos/144250058@N05/

Looking for
1920 Heading Home Ruth Cards
1933 Uncle Jacks Candy Babe Ruth Card
1921 Frederick Foto Ruth
Joe Jackson Cards 1916 Advertising Backs
1910 Old Mills Joe Jackson
1914 Boston Garter Joe Jackson
1915 Cracker Jack Joe Jackson
1911 Pinkerton Joe Jackson
Shoeless Joe Jackson Autograph
Old 07-22-2021, 10:58 AM

10M+

Wagner T206 deserves to be the first eight figure card sale in the history of sports cards. When we get to $5m+ market, the bidders pockets are deep and 1M jumps become commonplace. If there is a bidding war it could go much higher.
Old 07-22-2021, 11:23 AM
Mike Mattsey

Does anyone know if REA is planning to display this card in their booth at the National?
Old 07-22-2021, 12:03 PM
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldjudge View Post
I disagree. Displayed art will evoke a reaction, even if you know nothing about the piece. Displayed art also tends to be large and can be seen just in passing. For 90% of the people the card would mean nothing other than the company spending lots of money, on a little piece of cardboard, that could have gone to increase wages or improve conditions.

I agree:

Babes.jpg

I'm willing to post this photo as often as needed for someone not to have to see them 'just in passing' - however, there is a cover charge if you come see them in person...lol

=

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente
Old 07-22-2021, 05:52 PM
J0hn H@rper

I hope the Wagner card outsells the Baltimore News Ruth (which, in addition to being a minor league card, is basically a team schedule made to look like a baseball card and isn't even part of a set).

The Babe should be on the most valuable card in the hobby, but not that way.

Why hasn't the M101 Ruth taken those reigns?
Old 07-23-2021, 08:25 AM
Steve Birmingham

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsagain74 View Post
I hope the Wagner card outsells the Baltimore News Ruth (which, in addition to being a minor league card, is basically a team schedule made to look like a baseball card and isn't even part of a set).

The Babe should be on the most valuable card in the hobby, but not that way.

Why hasn't the M101 Ruth taken those reigns?
Because it's missing one of the three elements that make something a "top item" in any hobby.
It doesn't have a great story behind it, even one that probably isn't true.
Old 07-23-2021, 08:44 AM
Glenn
Glen.n Sch.ey-d

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrreality68 View Post
Hi All,

Great information and great thoughts and opinions from everyone.

Keep it going.

I think it has strong eye appeal and should challenge the $6 million dollar record of the 1914 Ruth Card.

I also think the T206 Wagner should have the record since as it was mentioned earlier it has been the Face of Baseball Cards for over 100 Years and will Continue to be the Face for a long time to come.
Now I'm wondering what card the Wagner took that title from. I'm guessing there may not have been such a thing as a famous baseball card before 1909, but one of them had to be the most famous. N28 Anson?
Old 07-23-2021, 08:47 AM
Glenn
Glen.n Sch.ey-d

$6,000,206.
Old 07-23-2021, 12:02 PM
Jeffrey Kuhr

Default REA IS OPEN And Wagner is off to the Races

Hi Everyone

REA is now Open and the T206 Wagner as 10 bids already and $2.3 Million before Buyers Premium.
There is "NO RESERVE" and thus will sell.

Details to follow

Jeff Kuhr

Looking for
1921 Frederick Foto Ruth
Old 07-23-2021, 12:10 PM
Patrick

It's at 2.5 at the time I write this before the premium so my guess is over the 6 million mark. I'd bet it takes the record
Old 07-23-2021, 12:15 PM
Ben North

$7.5M before buyers premium
Old 07-23-2021, 12:53 PM
Mich@el K. Tr0tnic

Have at it, auction is open!
Old 07-23-2021, 01:04 PM
Mark Arzoumanian

Default Update on This One

Seconds ago I just received an email from REA telling me the auction is now open. This card is already at $2.3 million. Wow. What a start. Peace.
Old 07-23-2021, 05:33 PM
Jonathan Sterling

A number of years ago REA sold a Baltimore News Ruth if memory serves for around 50k. And Rob Lifson said in the description that he thought the card had the ability to become one of the most valuable cards in the Hobby. ...He got that one right.
Old 07-23-2021, 05:43 PM
Johnny MaZilli

12 million
Old 07-23-2021, 05:48 PM
Ry@n \/3tt3R

I think this card will go for over $6mm. It is THE card to own in the middle of an unprecedented boom
Deals Done: GrayGhost, Count76, mybuddyinc, banksfan14, boysblue, Sverteramo, rocuan, rootsearcher60, GoldenAge50s, pt7464, trdcrdkid, T206.org, bnorth, frankrizzo29, David Atkatz, Johnny630, cardsamillion, SPMIDD, esehombre, bbsports, babraham, RhodeyRhode, Nate Adams, OhioCardCollector, ejstel, Golfcollector, Luke, 53toppscollector, benge610, Lunker21, VintageCardCo, jmanners51, T206CollectorVince, hockeyhockey

Collecting: T206

Monster #236
Old 07-23-2021, 07:49 PM
Mich@el K. Tr0tnic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsey9 View Post
Does anyone know if REA is planning to display this card in their booth at the National?
According to todays email announcing the early opening of the auction, yes it will be on display along with other auction highlights.
Old 07-23-2021, 07:54 PM
Johnny MaZilli

REA is now accepting crypto currencies as payment in this auction, look under the description of this card.

A lot of dark monies maybe entering this hobby. Idk 🤷🏼*♂️
Old 07-24-2021, 12:02 PM
Mike Kendall

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteymet View Post
Jay:

Halper came onto the scene out of nowhere in the early 70's and was paying three times what things were going for at the time so everyone was selling him stuff.

He lived about 20 minutes from me at the time and asked if he could come over to see my collection. When he did he asked "how much for the Wagner"? I said I'd never sell the Wagner, I'd have to sell the entire collection. He asked how much for the entire collection?

Well, in those days that never happened. I sat down and wrote out long hand everything I had. T200, T201, T205, T206, T207 complete, most Goudy sets including Lajoie, Play Balls, tons of regionals, Topps and Bowman complete except for 52 Hi #'s ( I refused to pay $3 each for them!), Exhibits, Topps test sets, uncut sheets etc. etc. Came up with a price took 15% off as was the custom in those days if you were buying something big/expensive and gave Halper the price.

Without blinking or negotiating he said "fine" and ended up paying me with quite a few postal money orders made out to me from Joe Tinker, Frank Chance. and other old players... you get the idea.

I was 26 years old, getting married, and figured it was time. No one else would have been able to buy the entire collection, so off it went. My only mistake was figuring the "current" value and not the 3X $$ Halper was paying at the time.

Saying all that, the sale allowed me a few years later to start a business that evolved into more businesses and I was able to retire at age 55.

So, I would have had to live in a tent for 45 years in order to cash in now and sell the Wagner for the Millions of dollars you all are throwing around that is making me SICK!!!

Fred

Fred,
I read your story in total amazement. What a collection you had accumulated. How, if you don’t mind me asking, does a 26 year old manage to acquire all those cards? The fact you wouldn’t spend $3 for a ‘52 high number tells me you were thrifty.
Baseball's appeal isn't complicated or confusing. It's about the beauty of the game; it's about heroes and family and friends; it's about being part of something larger than yourself, about tradition---receiving it and passing it; and it's about holding on to a bit of your childhood.

Tom Stanton from The Road to Cooperstown
Old 07-24-2021, 10:05 PM
Jeffrey Kuhr

slow but steady it goes up.

$3.2 million dollars (before buyers premium) a little while ago

Interesting but does this or does this nor effect the rest of the market.

I mean we know the prices have spiked especially on high end items.

What happens to the rest of the market. Will it stay at these new prices or down tick.

Jeff Kuhr

Looking for
1921 Frederick Foto Ruth
Old 07-25-2021, 08:38 AM
Johnny MaZilli

Quote:
slow but steady it goes up.

$3.2 million dollars (before buyers premium) a little while ago

Interesting but does this or does this nor effect the rest of the market.

I mean we know the prices have spiked especially on high end items.

What happens to the rest of the market. Will it stay at these new prices or down tick.
Hard to tell......a lot of dark money through crypto coming in on these big items.

I think long run this card will appreciate.

The rest of Vintage Ruth, Cobb, Mantle, and Jackie Centered In 6’s and above are Rock Stars.

I think lower grade will come down a lot take for examples 33 Ruth’s grades 1-5’s were nuts from Jan-April in those grades they have come back considerably.
Old 07-25-2021, 09:54 AM
Peter Spaeth

I don't think the price of an ultra elite card like this affects the overall market one way or the other.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 07-25-2021, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
I don't think the price of an ultra elite card like this affects the overall market one way or the other.
I think there is some effect. I think Honus Wagner cards in general have gone up bc of the popularity of this specific Wagner, especially ones with this pose- like tip top, e90-2, w600, e103, etc. I also think that t206 in general gets a bit of a bump. The card is a t206 Honus Wagner card - that rising tide should/could/is lift all Wagner items and t206 in general. As far as the market on-whole, anytime an elite card sells and gets press, it draws attention to cards, which ultimately impacts the entire hobby in general. I don’t know that it directly makes a 1983 Tony Gwynn more valuable, but it may cause a 40 something to pull out that shoebox and get back into collecting, etc….

Last edited by Rhotchkiss; 07-25-2021 at 10:07 AM.
Old 07-25-2021, 10:20 AM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhotchkiss View Post
I think there is some effect. I think Honus Wagner cards in general have gone up bc of the popularity of this specific Wagner, especially ones with this pose- like tip top, e90-2, w600, e103, etc. I also think that t206 in general gets a bit of a bump. The card is a t206 Honus Wagner card - that rising tide should/could/is lift all Wagner items and t206 in general. As far as the market on-whole, anytime an elite card sells and gets press, it draws attention to cards, which ultimately impacts the entire hobby in general. I don’t know that it directly makes a 1983 Tony Gwynn more valuable, but it may cause a 40 something to pull out that shoebox and get back into collecting, etc….
Who knows of course, but my belief is that only a very tiny fraction of collectors are in a position to compete for this card, that it will sell for what it sells for reasons having little or nothing to do with the overall market, and that the rest of us aren't going to be influenced one way or the other by what it sells for. I don't buy the rising tide theory. Did the off the charts sale of the recent Jordan 10 affect anything? I doubt it. And this card of course is far far rarer. Just a sui generis sale to me.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 07-25-2021 at 10:22 AM.
Old 07-25-2021, 11:11 PM
Chase

Quote:
Who knows of course, but my belief is that only a very tiny fraction of collectors are in a position to compete for this card, that it will sell for what it sells for reasons having little or nothing to do with the overall market, and that the rest of us aren't going to be influenced one way or the other by what it sells for. I don't buy the rising tide theory. Did the off the charts sale of the recent Jordan 10 affect anything? I doubt it. And this card of course is far far rarer. Just a sui generis sale to me.
I don't think the final selling price will influence the average collector's spending habits. Will it move the needle on some Wagner issues...possible but I did not really see much ripple effect on the previous Wagner sales that took place earlier this year. I do think it gives elite collectors more confidence in the market but not sure the impact is the same on the rest.
Old 07-26-2021, 05:08 AM

$11.5 MM is my guess.

Given it's phenomenal (for age) and unaltered condition, this is like/better than the 3 PSA 10 52T Mantle. Since the PSA 9 doubled to $5MM+ in the last sale, and PSA 10s would sell for $20 MM+, which could scale to be the first $100 MM card, I think a high net worth pro athlete, actor, or domestic/international investor would easily be willing/able to double the recent PSA 9 52T Mantle price, and foresee this Wagner racing the 52T Mantle to be the 1st $20 MM+ card.
Old 07-26-2021, 06:19 AM
Jeffrey Kuhr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorewalker View Post
I don't think the final selling price will influence the average collector's spending habits. Will it move the needle on some Wagner issues...possible but I did not really see much ripple effect on the previous Wagner sales that took place earlier this year. I do think it gives elite collectors more confidence in the market but not sure the impact is the same on the rest.
Hi

I think all the big time purchases do have a trickle down effect. What happens is these big purchases

1. Creates excitement and buzz and creates News and publicity about the card collecting industry
2. Demand for cards increases at all price levels
3. As Supply declines because of both new collectors making purchases as well as when the high end supplies dry up the next level of cards becomes the supply that is available for purchase so people scramble for those thus increasing the value
4. More people are purchasing cards as long term investments so also taking cards off the market (just as collectors who had cards for a while are selling to make a profit) now these cards are bought and removed from the market place with new collectors/investors

Every Market Spike in Collections we have seen over the years had a market correction to a small degree but always higher then the start of the spike and then with time restarted to go up again.

Jeff Kuhr

Looking for
1921 Frederick Foto Ruth
Old 07-26-2021, 09:12 AM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Hi

I think all the big time purchases do have a trickle down effect. What happens is these big purchases

1. Creates excitement and buzz and creates News and publicity about the card collecting industry
3. As Supply declines because of both new collectors making purchases as well as when the high end supplies dry up the next level of cards becomes the supply that is available for purchase so people scramble for those thus increasing the value
4. More people are purchasing cards as long term investments so also taking cards off the market (just as collectors who had cards for a while are selling to make a profit) now these cards are bought and removed from the market place with new collectors/investors

Every Market Spike in Collections we have seen over the years had a market correction to a small degree but always higher then the start of the spike and then with time restarted to go up again.
It sounds good but I disagree, I think these elite cards are their own thing and I've seen no evidence of any significant trickle down when big prices are reported for rare/elite cards.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 07-26-2021 at 09:13 AM.
Old 07-26-2021, 11:32 AM
Chase

Quote:
Hi

You are certainly entitled to your opinion and reasoning but, personally, I have not seen 2-4 on your list when a card like this Wagner is sold. Memory Lane just sold several elite cards that made headlines everywhere. I saw no jump in prices, etc as you have described. The excitement, imo, is limited to the excitement of collectors who can buy dozens of 50K plus cards or even as many 1 million dollar cards as they want. Prices and demand on those cards rise but not the rest of the market.
Old 07-26-2021, 11:48 AM
Jeffrey Kuhr

Quote:
You are certainly entitled to your opinion and reasoning but, personally, I have not seen 2-4 on your list when a card like this Wagner is sold. Memory Lane just sold several elite cards that made headlines everywhere. I saw no jump in prices, etc as you have described. The excitement, imo, is limited to the excitement of collectors who can buy dozens of 50K plus cards or even as many 1 million dollar cards as they want. Prices and demand on those cards rise but not the rest of the market.
Perhaps you are right and I am not disputing that. However, every Ruth Card (even not his rarest or most famous) all seem to have jump in price during this spike in sales.
All the Joe Jacksons cards have also jumped dramatically.
Regardless of the grade of Ruth or Jackson and regardless of the Card they all are going for alot more then normal.

Jeff Kuhr

Looking for
1921 Frederick Foto Ruth
Old 07-26-2021, 12:21 PM
mªttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

My money's on the over at $6 million.
Old 07-26-2021, 01:48 PM
Chase

Quote:
Perhaps you are right and I am not disputing that. However, every Ruth Card (even not his rarest or most famous) all seem to have jump in price during this spike in sales.
All the Joe Jacksons cards have also jumped dramatically.
Regardless of the grade of Ruth or Jackson and regardless of the Card they all are going for alot more then normal.
Ruth cards have been very hot for over a year now...over and above their usual popularity. Honestly have not followed Jackson cards that closely. I was simply disputing that the market overall gets excited and prices rise over specific sales of elite cards. I think from the middle of last year until March sales of elite cards might have helped the market but the market was already flying. Since March prices overall have dropped on a huge portion of the market and elite sales have not impacted those drops from my pov.

Most people cannot afford to spend 100K on a card let alone spend 10K on a card more than once or twice . If those $100K+ cards are climbing so be it but it is not trickling down from what I am seeing. Not in the least.
Old 07-26-2021, 01:56 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Ruth cards have been very hot for over a year now...over and above their usual popularity. Honestly have not followed Jackson cards that closely. I was simply disputing that the market overall gets excited and prices rise over specific sales of elite cards. I think from the middle of last year until March sales of elite cards might have helped the market but the market was already flying. Since March prices overall have dropped on a huge portion of the market and elite sales have not impacted those drops from my pov.

Most people cannot afford to spend 100K on a card let alone spend 10K on a card more than once or twice . If those $100K+ cards are climbing so be it but it is not trickling down from what I am seeing. Not in the least.
I think the most one could say is that sometimes there is some very temporary FOMO from seeing big sales, never across the board though or in most sectors of what people buy. And if Ruth prices are up, I think that's explained by a genuine increase in demand, not by seeing a spike in one or two sales and a trickle down effect. I would argue it's the other way around, that the high sales are the result of increased demand in the first place.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 07-26-2021 at 01:56 PM.
Old 07-26-2021, 03:19 PM
Jeffrey Kuhr

Quote:
I think the most one could say is that sometimes there is some very temporary FOMO from seeing big sales, never across the board though or in most sectors of what people buy. And if Ruth prices are up, I think that's explained by a genuine increase in demand, not by seeing a spike in one or two sales and a trickle down effect. I would argue it's the other way around, that the high sales are the result of increased demand in the first place.
Hi Peter and Chase

Thanks for your thoughts on this. Some interesting and diverse ways of looking at the market.
This is one of the great things about these threads and these Forums

either way I enjoy my Collection and seeing others collections and the chase in trying to get the cards we all want

Jeff Kuhr

Looking for
1921 Frederick Foto Ruth
Old 07-26-2021, 04:11 PM
Chase

Quote:
Hi Peter and Chase

Thanks for your thoughts on this. Some interesting and diverse ways of looking at the market.
This is one of the great things about these threads and these Forums

either way I enjoy my Collection and seeing others collections and the chase in trying to get the cards we all want
Just looked at your collection...very nice. Much to envy there.
Old 07-26-2021, 05:37 PM
J0hn H@rper

What stands out to me is that it looks like this Wagner is crease (and maybe even wrinkle) free, and wondering just how much people will pay up for such a rare chance to get their hands on a clean one. Especially at this point in the marketplace.

I'll guess 7.5 million, but wouldn't be surprised if it pushes 10
Old 07-26-2021, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsagain74 View Post
What stands out to me is that it looks like this Wagner is crease (and maybe even wrinkle) free, and wondering just how much people will pay up for such a rare chance to get their hands on a clean one. Especially at this point in the marketplace.

I'll guess 7.5 million, but wouldn't be surprised if it pushes 10
The card definitely has creasing to the right of Wagner's face. I agree with your pricing. I think it will break 7 million and I wouldn't be surprised if it breaks 10. This is the best card to hit the market since the 5MC Wagner. That card might break 20 million today.
Old 07-26-2021, 09:45 PM
J0hn H@rper

Quote:
Originally Posted by rats60 View Post
The card definitely has creasing to the right of Wagner's face. I agree with your pricing. I think it will break 7 million and I wouldn't be surprised if it breaks 10. This is the best card to hit the market since the 5MC Wagner. That card might break 20 million today.
I couldn't tell if it was just scratches to the right of his face (plus there's a fairly bad edge spot over in that area too). One the back it does look wrinkled in that area, but the card stock on the back of those comes off so wrinkly all over that I can't tell about that either.

The t206 experts here would have a much better idea.

Regardless, it's close enough to clean that yep, the sky might still be the limit
Old 07-27-2021, 04:34 AM
Jeffrey Kuhr

Quote:
Just looked at your collection...very nice. Much to envy there.
Thanks and appreciated.

Trying to grow it strategically

Its a Labor of Love

A very slow process

Jeff Kuhr

Looking for
1921 Frederick Foto Ruth
Old 07-27-2021, 02:12 PM
Jeffrey Kuhr

Default another T206 Wagner for Auction on SCP Auction

WOW

For a Rare card there are alot of T206 Wagners coming up for auction

I just received an email from SCP Auctions that their next auction will include a T206 Wagner PSA Authentic

More To come

Jeff Kuhr

Looking for
1921 Frederick Foto Ruth
Old 07-27-2021, 02:54 PM

What I am noticing drying up are the nice cards that people with ordinary incomes can afford - the $1.k benchmark investment up to $10.k Nice mid grade+ T206 HOFers are getting more scarce all the time. And the near-perfect centered cards (high end for the grade) of post-war HOFers are definitely drying up.

Seems like there are always big dollar cards available - Heritage, REA, Memory Lane, like wow ! They always seem to have a surprisingly impressive inventory of $10.k+ type cards.
Old 07-27-2021, 04:27 PM

Quote:
WOW

For a Rare card there are alot of T206 Wagners coming up for auction

I just received an email from SCP Auctions that their next auction will include a T206 Wagner PSA Authentic

More To come
The card has gone up 400% in the last year. People who are into the card at a much lower price are taking profits instead of having their insuance bill go up 400%.
Old 07-27-2021, 07:48 PM
John Mavroudis

Default I sold this for $25, I believe...

lol... Time to break out a poster I created a few years back...

There wasn't a frenzy around bidding on this for some reason... and it has REALLY sharp corners!

www.zenpop.com
Old 07-27-2021, 08:46 PM
Is Mudville so bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenPop View Post
lol... Time to break out a poster I created a few years back...

There wasn't a frenzy around bidding on this for some reason... and it has REALLY sharp corners!

Nice, lots of good memories at Slims and Bimbos365, I would have bid on that card.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/183872512@N04/
-