NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 09-21-2008, 10:32 AM
Administrator

Default Great Vintage Sports Photographs on eBay

Posted By: Josh Evans

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know that SFX Archive, our sister company selling on eBay has an exceptional group of vintage sports photographs up for auction now and in the coming weeks on eBay.

This is an exceptional collection comprising of sports images from the early 1900s to the 1960s with everyone from Walter Johnson to Sandy Koufax.

The largest vintage photography sellers on eBay, SFX Archive will also have a staggering array of press,
publicity and art photography capturing the essence of the 20th Century from all categories. There is some truly exceptional historic material as well including everything from Jean Harlow to Bonnie & Clyde, from Elvis to the Wright Bros, from Pancho Villa to Albert Einstein.

Everything will start at $14.97 and with no reserves.

Link to eBay SFX Archive

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&since=2&userid=sfxarchive&include=0&rows=200&sort=3&completed=1

Have fun,
Joshua Leland Evans
Chairman
Lelands.com

P.S. We also have some excellent material on our other eBay site “tiqu.” You may want to check that one our as well.

Old 09-21-2008, 10:55 AM
Administrator

Default Great Vintage Sports Photographs on eBay

Posted By: leon

I am writing this still having gratitude in my mind for you orating a great speech at our Net54 National Dinner this year. It really was rather moving and everyone I spoke with said it was a highlight of their dinner. Of course Doug Allen presenting the historical prices of T206 Wagners was good too, but yours did seem very personal. (btw, all of the presenters did a great job at the Dinner...)

That being said please be careful about posting ebay items that are for sale in this area. There are rules against it. However, I don't think anyone can claim they have supported Net54 VBCF more, with advertising that helped pay for the Dinner, and your gracious posts on the board, to the speech you gave (and hopefully will again in the future), than you have. I feel this entitles you to a freebie. I have witnessed the claims of unfair treatment on the board before and that is just one of those things that will be claimed by, at least, the opposite end of disputes. I will address those claims as well as I can, at the same time, supporting those that support our forum....

While writing this you were gracious enough to let me know of your reasoning on posting this here, via an email. The fact the auctions are ending this evening is a cause for expeditiousness. Good luck in the auctions and do please be careful in the future(but you already knew that).....Talk to you soon....