NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 06-02-2014, 07:05 AM
Paul

Default SGC Website Login Issues

Is anybody else having trouble logging in, or is it just me? Seems they should have resolved that issue with the redesigned website by now, right?
Old 06-02-2014, 07:10 AM
Sebastian

It lets me log in, but all of my registered sets dont show up.
Old 06-02-2014, 07:15 AM
Fr@nk Burke++

Last week I was able to update my registry on the new site.

Last night I could not log in at all.

I tried resetting my password.

The new password, which was accepted, didn't work either.

I guess I'll just have to go back to PRO.

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.
Old 06-02-2014, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadballpaul View Post
Is anybody else having trouble logging in, or is it just me? Seems they should have resolved that issue with the redesigned website by now, right?
You may not get the same results as I have but I changed my password and could not get logged in as you are experiencing. I tried entering with my new password and leaving the username blank and I am able to log in ok. It acts as if the username is prefilled but not displayed or something.

I duplicated this on my desktop PC and tablet at will.

The bad news is my current invoice or recent invoices show up in submission results. Only one invoice from 2013 and invoices from 1998 to 2005 display.

So try entering just the password and leave the username blank and see what happens.
Old 06-02-2014, 07:30 AM
Paul

"So try entering just the password and leave the username blank and see what happens."

I tried just entering my password, but same poor result. Also, tried using both Chrome & Internet explorer. I hope SGC responds with an update on this issue. They are usually pretty good at doing that.
Old 06-02-2014, 09:12 AM
Ronald Goldberg

I just logged in without a problem. Not sure why anyone would bother at this point.

My Registry Sets feature is not working. To get to my sets I have to individually scroll through the multitude of sets. So far, it seems they somehow managed to retain every bad feature from the old site.

The beautiful graphics from the old registry are gone. They added completely stupid bar graphs illustrating your set percentages. In other word, if your set is 50% completed, do you really need to see an illustration of where 50% falls on a line?

Suprisingly, the Registry Rankings feature lets you know that the highest graded sets are modern.

Disappointed.
Old 06-02-2014, 10:46 AM
Greg Mitchell

They rejected by user name/password altho never has been changed. And new password form not working either. Total fail.
Old 06-03-2014, 01:03 PM
Ken McMillan

They lost my e-mail and links so had to call and we figured it out. I actually had 3 accounts in their system that Douglas murged into one and updated to have the most recent info. Now I can see every card invoice I have ever submitted.
Old 06-03-2014, 02:33 PM
qualitycards

Ken, glad it works well for you.
I can logon w/ no problem, but can't see any of my submission invoices, nor the pop report or add cards to my registered set.
Old 06-03-2014, 02:46 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

I think it is possible the website has been capturing customers' old information along with the new. So if you had different logins over the years the system has possibly been grabbing old info. I have some email addresses that have been out of commission for at least 10 yrs but are still valid in the system. I seem to be able to see everything now. I believe they are working on using each customers master number and eventually everything will be under one id and login umbrella (for all of a users logins). Then each customer will have only one login for the whole site. It is going to take a little time to do that. I sent in a submission yesterday and had to request both my user id and did a password reset. That worked fine. Then in order to view old historical submissions/invoices you need to click on "Submit Cards" and scroll down to "Check Submission Status". That is where your historical info is. I haven't gone to the registry or the forum yet.
They might look at changing the verbiage on the button that says "Check Submission Status") so it is more intuitive and will signify old invoices or submissions.
Old 06-03-2014, 03:01 PM
Jimmy

Default SGC Website Login Issues

Thanks Leon - I asked SGC yesterday about the Accounts/Ids, but your info gives me an idea that they have been working on these types of issues already

Jimmy
Old 06-03-2014, 03:05 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbsports33 View Post
Thanks Leon - I asked SGC yesterday about the Accounts/Ids, but your info gives me an idea that they have been working on these types of issues already

Jimmy
They are very aware of them and are working on them.
Old 06-03-2014, 03:46 PM

Default Web Site

The problem was In SGC's old system there were multiple log ins for a single person. A single person could have several log ins for online submittals, one or more for the registry and some internal ones that SGC used mailed in submittals. When they switched software providers all of those log ins were combined into a single system. Because of that a single person could have several valid log ins. We are in the process of combining all of those log ins for a single person into a single log in. At that point, all of the online interactions done with the website will be accessed through that log in. We are very close to finishing that task. Our apologies for the issues

Bob Freedman
Old 06-03-2014, 04:12 PM
Fr@nk Burke++

Last week I logged in on the new site and added cards to my registry.

Yesterday I had to change my password to Log in and my registry was there, but could not be updated with an additional card.

Today I could log in with my new password, but now my registry sets have disappeared completely.

Yup, we are making steady progress.

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.
Old 06-03-2014, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankbmd View Post
Last week I logged in on the new site and added cards to my registry.

Yesterday I had to change my password to Log in and my registry was there, but could not be updated with an additional card.

Today I could log in with my new password, but now my registry sets have disappeared completely.

Yup, we are making steady progress.
Frank, read above
Old 06-03-2014, 05:27 PM
Pau.l C

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobfreedman View Post
The problem was In SGC's old system there were multiple log ins for a single person. A single person could have several log ins for online submittals, one or more for the registry and some internal ones that SGC used mailed in submittals. When they switched software providers all of those log ins were combined into a single system. Because of that a single person could have several valid log ins. We are in the process of combining all of those log ins for a single person into a single log in. At that point, all of the online interactions done with the website will be accessed through that log in. We are very close to finishing that task. Our apologies for the issues

Bob Freedman
Bob,
I was wondering if pop reports will in the future pull up T206's when T206 is entered as the set. They don't seem to recognize "T206" as a set currently.
Thanks
Paul
pop report.jpg
Old 06-03-2014, 06:28 PM

Default Web Site

Paul, It is now fixed. T206 by itself worked and Young by it self worked. Now the combination works. My apologies for the issue. If anyone else has an issue please send it to me at bob@simpleauctionsite.com

Last edited by bobfreedman; 06-03-2014 at 06:28 PM.
Old 06-03-2014, 06:32 PM
Pau.l C

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobfreedman View Post
Paul, It is now fixed. T206 by itself worked and Young by it self worked. Now the combination works. My apologies for the issue. If anyone else has an issue please send it to me at bob@simpleauctionsite.com
Beautiful
Thank you !