NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > WaterCooler Talk- Off Topics

Old 08-28-2022, 12:56 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAllen2556 View Post
Here's what I want to really know. This is the thing that keeps me up at night. The thing I can't figure out no matter how hard I try to think of an answer:
Why in the world did you put an apostrophe on "doctors" but not "nurses" or "professionals" ? All three words are written as plurals, so none of them should have an apostrophe, yet you chose to use an apostrophe on "doctors". Why?
This is what we have arrived at. A solitary typographical error in a post. I'm sure so many of us have never once done that
Old 08-28-2022, 01:02 PM
mªttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
Yet banks would not let you in with all of the non covid risks for years in years prior. Yeah i know exceptions like in anything but people all wearing masks 100x now versus 3 years ago so they cant all suddenly have the same exception as was present 3 years ago...so it would appear is COVID reasons for those non exceptions..unless there is something new that isnt covid you are alluding too..that was not present 3 years ago..
Not alluding to anything new, no... Masks have been quite normal (including outdoors) for decades in places with air quality issues. I think people are more sensitive to thinking about/avoiding cold/flu symptoms, etc and may be wearing masks more for this reason. Personally, I would often come down with mild cold symptoms after flying; since I started wearing an N95 on planes it has not happened once. Also, some may have worn a mask indoors somewhere and simply didn't take it off when they went back outside.
Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme, seablaster, twalk, qed2190, Gorditadogg, LuckyLarry
Old 08-28-2022, 01:16 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyStrawberry View Post
Not alluding to anything new, no... Masks have been quite normal (including outdoors) for decades in places with air quality issues. I think people are more sensitive to thinking about/avoiding cold/flu symptoms, etc and may be wearing masks more for this reason. Personally, I would often come down with mild cold symptoms after flying; since I started wearing an N95 on planes it has not happened once. Also, some may have worn a mask indoors somewhere and simply didn't take it off when they went back outside.
still doesnt explain the tenfold increase, planes/airports always had more mask wearing so thats a reach for your example and just saying air quality issues are not too common in 99% of all inside businesses I have been to so yet another reach as I used banks as an example.

so there isnt anything new yet 10X more people wearing masks..that again looks like people with Xmas decorations in February.

Banks dont allow masks for a reason, also in public it not that acceptable to wear a mask in many contexts as criminals can get away with things if you cant identify them. I wouldnt want to be down a dark alley and approaching 10 masked people (not related to their job) , i know i wouldnt assume they are just trying to avoid mild cold symptoms and there are air quality issues.

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 08-28-2022 at 01:19 PM.
Old 08-28-2022, 01:18 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
still doesnt explain the tenfold increase, planes/airports always had more mask wearing so thats a reach for your example and just saying air quality issues are not too common in 99% of all inside businesses I have been to so yet another reach as I used banks as an example.

so there isnt anything new yet 10X more people wearing masks..that again looks like people with Xmas decorations in February.
And ten fold is being generous. We all know why.
Old 08-28-2022, 01:21 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1911 View Post
And ten fold is being generous. We all know why.
not bobbystrawberry
Old 08-28-2022, 01:23 PM
mªttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:

A "reach" for what? People wear what they want to wear, including masks. I shared some reasons why I and others might choose to do this. What sort of deeper "explanation" are you seeking?

Edit:
Quote:
not bobbystrawberry
I see. Not seeking anything; just looking to have your beliefs confirmed at the expense of honest dialogue and thought. Carry on.
Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme, seablaster, twalk, qed2190, Gorditadogg, LuckyLarry

Last edited by BobbyStrawberry; 08-28-2022 at 01:28 PM.
Old 08-28-2022, 01:29 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
not bobbystrawberry
Arguing that a lot of the face masks being worn by the American public outdoors have nothing to do with Covid does not mean that one actually believes this . I try and have some faith that while people have to make some foolish arguments to defend their favored narrative, they must be aware, on some level, that the argument they are making is absurd and they are not actually this far gone from reality.
Old 08-28-2022, 01:40 PM
T3d $h3rm@n

Quote:

Is that why I see people driving alone in a vehicle with it on? They must have forgot to take it off.

I think people washing their hands, airlines diligence in wiping down areas, and hepafilters may help reduce transmission of germs, but there isnt any science to prove a correlation. It MUST be that the vax works AND the strain is weaker. Yea that's it!

Always looking for signed 1952 topps as well as variations and errors
Old 08-28-2022, 01:44 PM
mªttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Republicaninmass View Post
Is that why I see people driving alone in a vehicle with it on? They must have forgot to take it off.

I think people washing their hands, airlines diligence in wiping down areas, and hepafilters may help reduce transmission of germs, but there isnt any science to prove a correlation. It MUST be that the vax works AND the strain is weaker. Yea that's it!
Maybe that person wearing a mask in their car shouldn't be that concerning to you, as they are making a "personal decision". That term might sound familiar to you...
Old 08-28-2022, 01:51 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

The difference, of course, is that making fun of paranoid maskers is unlike using the power of the state to criminalize not making that choice and removing choice. Not a single person has said people should not be able to wear a mask.
Old 08-28-2022, 02:02 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
Maybe that person wearing a mask in their car shouldn't be that concerning to you, as they are making a "personal decision". That term might sound familiar to you...
they can make their own personal decisions, they can do what they want, i am fine with that, people can have Xmas decoration on in February as well, they can do whatever they want, but i can point out the interesting behavior. You seem to be making excuses why its not interesting behavior thats what is funny.

However people losing their pay or status or losing anything because not going along isnt fair such as people who refused to take the shot and are arguing facts and science to support their stance yet their live is impacted terribly......the people wearing masks in cars alone own lives are not being impacted terribly though their behavior seems odd except to you.

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 08-28-2022 at 02:06 PM.
Old 08-28-2022, 02:14 PM
mªttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
You seem to be making excuses why its not interesting behavior thats what is funny.

the people wearing masks in cars alone own lives are not being impacted terribly though their behavior seems odd except to you.
That's literally the opposite of what I did. I responded because it interests me as well. If you were interested (rather than "interested") in it you would engage with thoughts and ideas that don't merely confirm your beliefs. Instead you are refusing to have a dialogue, and pointing the finger saying "you, you, you." You don't know the first thing about me, sir.

And I question your judgement about what is or isn't odd, as you are the person who literally referred to victims of child sex traffiicking as "fast food options."
Old 08-28-2022, 02:36 PM
T3d $h3rm@n

Quote:

How long will it take those masks to biodegrade? I'm thinking about the environment

"it can take as long as 450 years to decompose'

That's my concern, long after the average expiry of a human

Old 08-28-2022, 02:44 PM
mªttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
How long will it take those masks to biodegrade? I'm thinking about the environment

"it can take as long as 450 years to decompose'

That's my concern, long after the average expiry of a human
So that's it! The anti-mask sentiment is actually born of a progressive desire to "save the planet." Finally the dots are starting to connect
Old 08-28-2022, 03:01 PM
Kyle May

You are the experiment. Nevermind this Nuremberg Code violation.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/latest-...ed-11661679003

- Hall of Famers
Progress: 318/340 (93.53%)

- Grover Hartley PC
Needs: T207 Anonymous Factory 25 Back, 1914 New York Evening Sun Supplements, 1917 D328 Weil Baking Co., and (possibly) 1917 Merchant's Bakery

- Jim Thome PC

- Cleveland Indians Franchise Hall of Fame
Old 08-28-2022, 03:25 PM
T3d $h3rm@n

Quote:
So that's it! The anti-mask sentiment is actually born of a progressive desire to "save the planet." Finally the dots are starting to connect
For something that's totally pointless, absolutely!

Old 08-28-2022, 03:52 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
That's literally the opposite of what I did. I responded because it interests me as well. If you were interested (rather than "interested") in it you would engage with thoughts and ideas that don't merely confirm your beliefs. Instead you are refusing to have a dialogue, and pointing the finger saying "you, you, you." You don't know the first thing about me, sir.

And I question your judgement about what is or isn't odd, as you are the person who literally referred to victims of child sex traffiicking as "fast food options."
thats actually not true as to the way you put it out of context but interesting you want to go there because how this thread is going for you, been going on for 17 pages, and thats your concise comeback, YOU make a point about engaging with thoughts and ideas that dont merely confirm your beliefs, so lets bring up child sex trafficking in your response.

what do you have to say to the others that disagree with you....i guess they are all wrong as well..

i am not sure why others dont think it would strange that people TODAY are wearing masks in cars alone or wearing mask at a 10X+ pace than 4 years ago. You are saying its non covid related, at least enough of it to make a dent in that 10x? that was your response and you keep making arguments on that YOU seem to be VERY interested in child sex trafficking as you are the one thats bringing it up and in this thread?

usually commenting on sex trafficking on a baseball card website if the thread has nothing to do anyone involved with it is not a good tactic for people to take you seriously...

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 08-28-2022 at 04:02 PM.
Old 08-28-2022, 04:08 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

[QUOTE=BobbyStrawberry;2254196]Americans who did not get the jab and/or refused to wear masks were not denied participation in society. I find that a gross exaggeration.

You did say this on THIS thread, i wonder how you define participation in society

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 08-28-2022 at 04:10 PM.
Old 08-28-2022, 05:05 PM
J@mes Nonk.es

Quote:
Yes, it actually helps protect again some particles of pollution. This is why they wore them in China. It had nothing to do with germs. Now, who knows with the science!! If you spray someone with your sneeze, they are going to get sick.

That was always the case, covid didn't change that. It's why people.should stay home when they are sick
Masks really get people fired up. Like it’s a huge sin or sign of weakness to wear one. Sort of funny that it irks people so much.

Last edited by Carter08; 08-28-2022 at 05:12 PM.
Old 08-28-2022, 06:32 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter08 View Post
Masks really get people fired up. Like it’s a huge sin or sign of weakness to wear one. Sort of funny that it irks people so much.
Yeah, everyone should just be good compliant sheep and not question anything the govt tells us.

It's amazing the 180 the left has done the last couple years. It's like they are incapable of thinking for themselves and can't wait for the govt to govern them harder.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg roness2.jpeg (122.3 KB, 413 views)
Old 08-28-2022, 06:39 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
Yeah, everyone should just be good compliant sheep and not question anything the govt tells us.

It's amazing the 180 the left has done the last couple years. It's like they are incapable of thinking for themselves and can't wait for the govt to govern them harder.
Lets remember when emergency rooms were 'full' etc , it was ok for the summer peaceful protests to not wear masks or at least not social distance....even though 1000s of people packed together shouting...really was soo dangerous as this was before the vaccines we have now and availability...

there were store owners put in jail and/or fined for being open..even though they would see only customer at a time and with masks...but thousands packed together ok....

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 08-28-2022 at 06:43 PM.
Old 08-28-2022, 06:54 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Lets remember when emergency rooms were 'full' etc , it was ok for the summer peaceful protests to not wear masks or at least not social distance....even though 1000s of people packed together shouting...really was soo dangerous as this was before the vaccines we have now and availability...

there were store owners put in jail and/or fined for being open..even though they would see only one customer at a time and with masks...but thousands packed together ok....
Whatever their govt funded MSM tells them, they are onboard with.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg coovidd9.jpg (39.2 KB, 424 views)
File Type: jpg cooovvid1.jpg (156.5 KB, 438 views)
File Type: jpg coovidd7.jpg (69.7 KB, 431 views)
Old 08-28-2022, 07:53 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Whatever their govt funded MSM tells them, they are onboard with.
Well, you see, it's (d)ifferent. If the event is in the interest of the left, it was okay because reasons.

Contra Costa County is right next to me. Gatherings of 12 or more were illegal but so were gatherings of people from more than 2 or 3 households (I don't remember). Having 3 or 4 of my pals over to play a game or chat or have a coffee was illegal. You were also supposed to stay masked even at legal gatherings with less than 12 people from 2 or 3 households.

Protests (formally called riots, setting fires downtown and looting stores as they did in my area, didn't used to be a protest, but now we just redefine words to mean whatever is convenient to the party at the moment. Protest, Vaccination, Recession all have new definitions now because the old ones were inconvenient to the party) in June were, of course, encouraged and held up as heroic acts. Even when I observed that most of these heroes assaulting local businesses were not wearing masks it did not seem to result in pearl clutching terror among the participants of the hysteria. But some of my family gathering for Thanksgiving was illegal, because that could spread disease. And through it all, of course, Trump rallies, unlike left-wing protests and riots, were super-spreader events. Because, you see, Covid particles only infect the non-believers or something. I can't keep the bullshit straight sometimes.

Lo, science works in mysterious ways.
Old 08-29-2022, 08:44 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
Well, you see, it's (d)ifferent. If the event is in the interest of the left, it was okay because reasons.

Contra Costa County is right next to me. Gatherings of 12 or more were illegal but so were gatherings of people from more than 2 or 3 households (I don't remember). Having 3 or 4 of my pals over to play a game or chat or have a coffee was illegal. You were also supposed to stay masked even at legal gatherings with less than 12 people from 2 or 3 households.

Protests (formally called riots, setting fires downtown and looting stores as they did in my area, didn't used to be a protest, but now we just redefine words to mean whatever is convenient to the party at the moment. Protest, Vaccination, Recession all have new definitions now because the old ones were inconvenient to the party) in June were, of course, encouraged and held up as heroic acts. Even when I observed that most of these heroes assaulting local businesses were not wearing masks it did not seem to result in pearl clutching terror among the participants of the hysteria. But some of my family gathering for Thanksgiving was illegal, because that could spread disease. And through it all, of course, Trump rallies, unlike left-wing protests and riots, were super-spreader events. Because, you see, Covid particles only infect the non-believers or something. I can't keep the bullshit straight sometimes.

when you do zoom calls a year from now and someone on the other side is still wearing a mask with noone there...yeah free country but you cant help think what other decisions this person does as well.
Old 08-30-2022, 05:38 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:

still funny that someone tried to talk about child sex trafficking (misquote as well as that was other people said what Epstein thought) on the 17th page of a thread to make their argument as their last post!

So in future posts i will just say 'why not use your sex trafficking argument' in this thread to prove your point about how is the best home run hitter or whatever the topic is on the thread.
Old 08-30-2022, 08:05 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:

Yep, I remember those well, with Sturgis SD (red state, of course) being one of the bigger ones, at least that I seen. Florida was another one, IIRC?

Hardly any word at the time about New York, Michigan, New Jersey or California, who, like I stated previously, had the most cases with the most draconian rules.
Hardly any talk/media coverage on Cuomo, Whitmer or any of them about putting Covid patients in old age homes and killing thousands of them. But TRUMP RALLIES!!!! those were wicked evil, with people, even the self proclaimed tolerant left, wishing death on those who attended.

As an aside, you would not believe how much media attention Trump also receives up here on a daily basis.
Like what you see in the U.S., most likely, the same deflecting stories, in order to protect/deflect away from our Liberal idiots, are aired daily.
Our news is no better than yours, (left leaning), but yet some still can't see through the horseshit nor the bias with some still thinking they have to, the media, tell the truth and the full complete story or they will be sued.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg coovidd4.jpg (43.8 KB, 404 views)
File Type: jpeg demmss8.jpeg (85.1 KB, 398 views)
File Type: jpg mediaa12.jpg (52.0 KB, 398 views)

Last edited by irv; 08-30-2022 at 06:16 PM.
Old 08-30-2022, 06:18 PM
D@le Irv*n

Confirmed: New Study Reveals Disposable Face Masks Contain Four Times the Acceptable Carcinogen Exposure Levels
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...posure-levels/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35169246/
Old 08-30-2022, 06:29 PM
D@le Irv*n

NIH COVID treatment guidelines.
Hmmm........bet that hurts to admit.
Amazing the info that is coming out now that was all labeled fake news and conspiracy theories just a short time ago.
I'm curious how many lives could have been saved if the "Experts" and "Professionals" the govt and their funded MSM cohorts endorsed had of agreed, instead of just toeing the line, what they have likely known for years?
And, of course, we can't forget Trump, who also endorsed Ivermectin, and how quickly he was laughed at and shamed, now can we?

High concentrations of ivermectin have been shown to inhibit SARS-CoV-2 replication in vitro.36,37 Population data indicated that countrywide, mass-use of prophylactic chemotherapy for parasitic infections, including the use of ivermectin, was associated with a lower incidence of COVID-19.38 At this time, few clinical trials have evaluated the safety and efficacy of using ivermectin for SARS-CoV-2 PrEP or PEP.36,37 In a descriptive, uncontrolled, interventional study of 33 contacts of patients with laboratory-confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection, no cases of SARS-CoV-2 infection were identified within 21 days of initiating ivermectin for PEP.39

In a small case-control study in SARS-CoV-2-exposed health care workers, 186 participants who became infected were matched with 186 uninfected controls. Of those who received ivermectin after exposure to SARS-CoV-2, 38 were in the infected group and 77 were in the uninfected group, which led the investigators to conclude that ivermectin reduced the incidence of SARS-CoV-2 infection.40
https://files.covid19treatmentguidel...guidelines.pdf
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Trump2.jpg (36.6 KB, 388 views)

Last edited by irv; 08-30-2022 at 06:32 PM.
Old 08-30-2022, 07:06 PM
J@mes Nonk.es

Quote:
NIH COVID treatment guidelines.
Hmmm........bet that hurts to admit.
Amazing the info that is coming out now that was all labeled fake news and conspiracy theories just a short time ago.
I'm curious how many lives could have been saved if the "Experts" and "Professionals" the govt and their funded MSM cohorts endorsed had of agreed, instead of just toeing the line, what they have likely known for years?
And, of course, we can't forget Trump, who also endorsed Ivermectin, and how quickly he was laughed at and shamed, now can we?

High concentrations of ivermectin have been shown to inhibit SARS-CoV-2 replication in vitro.36,37 Population data indicated that countrywide, mass-use of prophylactic chemotherapy for parasitic infections, including the use of ivermectin, was associated with a lower incidence of COVID-19.38 At this time, few clinical trials have evaluated the safety and efficacy of using ivermectin for SARS-CoV-2 PrEP or PEP.36,37 In a descriptive, uncontrolled, interventional study of 33 contacts of patients with laboratory-confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection, no cases of SARS-CoV-2 infection were identified within 21 days of initiating ivermectin for PEP.39

In a small case-control study in SARS-CoV-2-exposed health care workers, 186 participants who became infected were matched with 186 uninfected controls. Of those who received ivermectin after exposure to SARS-CoV-2, 38 were in the infected group and 77 were in the uninfected group, which led the investigators to conclude that ivermectin reduced the incidence of SARS-CoV-2 infection.40
https://files.covid19treatmentguidel...guidelines.pdf
Shhhh, they are coming for you.
Old 08-30-2022, 08:15 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Well ivermectin is a conspiracy theory so the NIH cannot possibly find that it might actually have an impact. And stop asking questions about why, as they were issuing lockdown orders and stirring up a hysteria over this disease, leftist governors shoveled the infected into close quarters with the least healthy population group most susceptible to illness at the same time. There is surely an honest and virtuous reason this was done, so there is no need to think about it or ask too many questions. Question not the state or the party or the new monolith of science that changes every week but is simultaneously always right by virtue of being science, question only dissenting thoughts that might creep into your head or any evidence or datasets that do not support the narrative.
Old 08-31-2022, 02:57 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

I just want consistency whatever side politically. IF the red states were wrong and there were mass deaths far exceeding proportions of blue ones there woudl be mass firings. The economic and education issues to many of the blue states and how federal govt has handled, where is the accountability>? If red states handled wrong they should be accountable too....

heck the entire last presidential election the main and pretty much only issue was how corona was handled...what gives..

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 08-31-2022 at 03:00 AM.
Old 08-31-2022, 07:37 AM
Kyle May

The stunned silence from the opposition is very reassuring.

Or maybe we just can't hear them talk behind their carcinogenic facemasks.

- Hall of Famers
Progress: 318/340 (93.53%)

- Grover Hartley PC
Needs: T207 Anonymous Factory 25 Back, 1914 New York Evening Sun Supplements, 1917 D328 Weil Baking Co., and (possibly) 1917 Merchant's Bakery

- Jim Thome PC

- Cleveland Indians Franchise Hall of Fame
Old 09-01-2022, 08:33 AM
D@le Irv*n

I urge everyone to watch this monologue from
@thecoastguy
. It is a brilliantly frank summary of what has happened over the past 2 years and why it is happening. Share it as widely as possible. We need more people to wake up before it is too late.

https://twitter.com/JamesMelville/st...pHn_0VlmP3mZQw

Last edited by irv; 09-01-2022 at 08:34 AM.
Old 09-01-2022, 05:34 PM
D@le Irv*n

What Neil Oliver is talking about above.
Curious, did anyone see this on the evening news? I watch very little anymore for obvious reasons so I can't really say if any was aired up here or not? If I had to guess, if it was, it was a very short segment. Anyone who didn't foresee/think the climate change lie would ever go this far wasn't paying attention. Like I said about covid and the vaccines, this is all about control, every bit of it.

Like I mentioned much earlier in one of those other covid/vaccine threads, WEF (World Economic Forum) is upon us and our Liberal/Dem govt's are following right along in lockstep.

"World Economic Forum's ENTIRE plan EXPOSED in just 60 seconds— This is what attacks against Dutch farmers are REALLY about..."

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...pHn_0VlmP3mZQw
https://youtu.be/Hh8k-M8jHTg
https://youtu.be/2xgB1ep7Iog
https://youtu.be/eZOqXdR7Wdk
The moron in charge of my country is also onboard, as are numerous other Liberal countries around the world, but Klaus Schwab and the WEF is just a conspiracy theory.
https://nationalpost.com/opinion/np-...uman-suffering
https://torontosun.com/opinion/colum...plan-will-mean
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...r-grain-output
https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/trudeau-...izer-1.1797658
Old 09-01-2022, 09:27 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Default another shot

Here comes another shot recommendation, are emergency room full now?

Can we agree nobodys life should be impacted at all in any way negatively if refuse this shot given the current situation. Ie. Not be denied to anything someone with shot is given
Old 09-02-2022, 01:56 PM
D@le Irv*n

Covid, the vaccines and climate change. Don’t be fooled into thinking this disaster movie is coming to an end'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTA90R9FMoQ
Old 09-02-2022, 02:56 PM
M@rk S@tterstr0m

Quote:
Covid, the vaccines and climate change. Don’t be fooled into thinking this disaster movie is coming to an end'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTA90R9FMoQ
Don't forget, the Covid virus was likely cooked up in a government run lab in Wuhan to begin with. Otherwise it was an incredible, one in a million coincidence that the virus would pop up within the distance of a couple of Babe Ruth home runs, from where the lab, studying that very thing, was located.

We see how the Russian government lies to its masses about the Ukraine war (yes, Vlad, it IS a WAR.) Governments lying to and controlling their populations is nothing new. When we see major news outlets repeatedly treating hoaxes as though they are real, and things that are real as hoaxes, and it happens over and over, always to the benefit of the same people (those in power) and against certain other people, that isn't a crazy "conspiracy theory." It is the reality of what's going on.

Last edited by Mark17; 09-02-2022 at 02:57 PM.
Old 09-06-2022, 07:04 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark17 View Post
Don't forget, the Covid virus was likely cooked up in a government run lab in Wuhan to begin with. Otherwise it was an incredible, one in a million coincidence that the virus would pop up within the distance of a couple of Babe Ruth home runs, from where the lab, studying that very thing, was located.

We see how the Russian government lies to its masses about the Ukraine war (yes, Vlad, it IS a WAR.) Governments lying to and controlling their populations is nothing new. When we see major news outlets repeatedly treating hoaxes as though they are real, and things that are real as hoaxes, and it happens over and over, always to the benefit of the same people (those in power) and against certain other people, that isn't a crazy "conspiracy theory." It is the reality of what's going on.
I remember when any talk of that theory was quickly removed from the likes of Face Book and other social media sites.
I know some were given time outs or were banned entirely from FB and were told it is just another conspiracy theory as they were sticking to, or trying to stick to, a bat being eaten in a wet market that's habitat was over 500 miles away.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/c...eory-rcna32910
https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...ab-leak-theory
https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/who-c...data-1.6483210
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMGWLLDSA3c
Old 09-09-2022, 11:03 AM
D@le Irv*n

Just more conspiracy theory crap about WEF (World Economic Forum) and Klaus Schwab.
Mark Rutte is the PM of the Netherlands that is being questioned here about Klaus Schwab's book, "The Great Reset". Of course he, Rutte, downplays it, or tries too, everything about it. His awkward response speaks for itself.
Think Mr. Rutte works for the people of the Netherlands or Klaus Schwab and the WEF?

Incredible. A newly elected parliamentarian in Netherlands calls out Prime Minister Mark Rutte for his endorsement of Klaus Schwab’s “Great Reset” book, which demands an end to private property for individuals, using COVID-19 measures as a Trojan horse.
https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...48406266396673

And the vid I posted just a few days ago.
World Economic Forum's ENTIRE plan EXPOSED in just 60 seconds— This is what attacks against Dutch farmers are REALLY about...
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...pHn_0VlmP3mZQw

And some still don't think this whole mess, covid, climate change, and all the rest of it that we are currently seeing in our countries and throughout the world is about control.
Old 09-14-2022, 07:26 AM
D@le Irv*n

The director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has acknowledged publicly for the first time that the agency gave false information about its COVID-19 vaccine safety monitoring.

Walensky’s new letter, dated Sept. 2 and sent on Sept. 6 to Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), shows that Walensky is aware that her agency gave false information.
https://www.theepochtimes.com/cdc-di...heLibertyDaily

US Military Doctor Testifies under Oath That She Was ORDERED To ‘Cover up’ COVID Vaccine Injuries
http://www.biotechexpressmag.com/us-...cine-injuries/
https://www.clarkcountytoday.com/new...cine-injuries/
https://www.al.com/news/2021/11/alab...s-ignored.html
https://thefirstlightreport.com/2022...cine-injuries/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rones4.jpg (137.3 KB, 237 views)
Old 09-15-2022, 10:20 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

https://www.thecity.nyc/2022/8/29/23...accine-mandate

So silly that you can get a exemption if you are in the arts like baseball players and strippers but not a police...this is in new york

are the emergency rooms full now? Pension? What is the defense to forcing vaccines now or lose your job.
Old 09-20-2022, 07:46 AM
D@le Irv*n

"Some people wouldn't recognize Tyranny if it slapped a mask on their face, made them stand 6 feet apart, and forced them to take a shot for a virus with a 99.9% survival rate"

850 more unvaxxed NYC teachers, aides fired for not complying with mandate
https://nypost.com/2022/09/17/850-mo...l-aides-fired/
https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-new...ccine-mandate/
Old 09-20-2022, 02:00 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Default pandemic is over

apparently, biden said so..
Old 09-21-2022, 08:04 PM
D@le Irv*n

Federal judge strikes down more of "Biden’s" fascist Covid policies.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/oth...am/ar-AA126p4g
https://www.foxnews.com/media/federa...-state-program
Old 09-21-2022, 08:38 PM
Jeremy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH_Js_5SpB8
Old 09-21-2022, 09:08 PM
J@mes Nonk.es

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rad_Hazard View Post
Ha
Old 09-22-2022, 04:52 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

The pandemic is over, maybe, now that's its no longer much of a political gain and becoming a detriment. The states narrative is so self-contradictory that its ride or die supporters struggle to even keep the current version of the story straight. People fired, ostracized, even criminalized for simply not taking part in the hysteria themselves. It is those people, of course, who should simmer down and just forget about the whole thing. Not those forcing injections, criminalizing basic human behavior and society, and screeching at anyone who went out without a mask. They are right, and even when they're wrong, it doesn't matter and everyone else needs to shut up.
Old 09-23-2022, 08:35 AM
Jeremy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXp1CQA8YDw
Old 09-24-2022, 05:23 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Chairman and CEO of Pfizer received 4 doses and caught covid anyways.
You couldn't make this shit up if you tried.
Now, like a good CEO is supposed to do, he is now peddling Paxlovid.
When are people going to wake up?
https://twitter.com/AlbertBourla/sta...45992594784256
Well, it looks like the Paxlovid didn't work so lets try the "new" bivalent booster as I'm sure that'll do the trick!
Yeah, yeah that's the ticket!!
https://twitter.com/AlbertBourla/sta...itive-covid%2F
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Yeah,that's it.jpg (30.4 KB, 104 views)
Old 09-24-2022, 07:09 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
The pandemic is over, maybe, now that's its no longer much of a political gain and becoming a detriment. The states narrative is so self-contradictory that its ride or die supporters struggle to even keep the current version of the story straight. People fired, ostracized, even criminalized for simply not taking part in the hysteria themselves. It is those people, of course, who should simmer down and just forget about the whole thing. Not those forcing injections, criminalizing basic human behavior and society, and screeching at anyone who went out without a mask. They are right, and even when they're wrong, it doesn't matter and everyone else needs to shut up.
right you loses their jobs for not allowing kids in school in some areas for so long...i know a bunch of people that would of gotten fired if they said ok to send kids to school and then they got sick...but if wrong the other way...zero accountability one way..