NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 09-04-2014, 10:10 AM
Јąмεș ωąlĸεѓ

Default www.oldcardboard.com

I have not been able to open www.oldcardboard.com within the past 24 hours. I get "You are not authorized to view this page"

Just wondering is this is actually on my end, or if anyone else is having the same issue.

Thanks,
ChiSoxFan

Last edited by ChiSoxFan; 09-04-2014 at 10:11 AM.
Old 09-04-2014, 10:12 AM
Steve Woe.lfel

I had the same issue yesterday when I tried to access the website through my "Favorites", but I was able to get in by looking up "Old Cardboard" on Google and clicking on the link. Still not sure what the issue is...
T206 SLers: 11/48
T206 Back Run: 28/39

Desiderata

You are a child of the universe,
no less than the trees and the stars;
you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you,
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,
it is still a beautiful world.
Strive to be happy.
Old 09-04-2014, 10:22 AM
_G@ґy*€hℯη_

Works fine for me.
Old 09-04-2014, 10:45 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

For those that haven't noticed there is an OldCardboard banner on every page of this forum near the top, on the right. You can always click on it to go to their site (which has been working fine for me so far).
Old 09-04-2014, 10:52 AM
€r!©k §µmmær$

Default definitely a problem

I get rejected... definitely not the first time, and most likely not the last time:

HTTP Error 403.6 - Forbidden: IP address of the client has been rejected.
Internet Information Services (IIS)
Old 09-04-2014, 10:53 AM
Luke Keeler

I am having the same problem. Tried on multiple computers with both Chrome and Internet Explorer. I am only able to get on via an IPhone. Going in through a Google search is giving me the same message. I am getting this message:

You are not authorized to view this page

The Web server you are attempting to reach has a list of IP addresses that are not allowed to access the Web site, and the IP address of your browsing computer is on this list.
Please try the following:

Contact the Web site administrator if you believe you should be able to view this directory or page.
HTTP Error 403.6 - Forbidden: IP address of the client has been rejected.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Last edited by LKeeler; 09-04-2014 at 10:54 AM.
Old 09-04-2014, 11:02 AM
Јąмεș ωąlĸεѓ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
For those that haven't noticed there is an OldCardboard banner on every page of this forum near the top, on the right. You can always click on it to go to their site (which has been working fine for me so far).
Banner link doesn't work for me either ...

But I have noticed something ... if I go to www.oldcardboard.com I get the error, however if I go to oldcardboard.com (no www at the beginning) it works.

Some of the links within the site have www at the beginning and I get the error, if I remove the www, then "link" works fine.

Hope this helps others.

Thanks,
ChiSoxFan
Old 09-04-2014, 11:20 AM
Lyman Hardeman

Default OC Access

Although the Old Cardboard website is working fine for us and many others, we have had reports from some that they are getting the "blocked access" message. Different people are reporting different circumstances when getting the message. We have contacted our hosting service. They say that they have resolved the problem about 12 pm Central (without explanation) but that it may take several hours to propagate through the internet.

Please continue to post about access problems if you still cannot access by mid-afternoon. Your feedback is very helpful.

Thanks for your patience and your feedback. We have never blocked access to the Old Cardboard website for anyone.

Brett and Lyman
512-466-5358
Old 09-04-2014, 02:52 PM
Joe M.

Banner and website does not work for me either.

Joe

Collecting Detroit 19th Century N172, N173, N175.
N172 Detroit. Getzein, McGlone, Rooks, Wheelock, Gillligan, Kid Baldwin Error, Lady Baldwin, Conway, Deacon White

Positive transactions with Joe G, Jay Miller, CTANK80, BIGFISH, MGHPRO, k. DIXON, LEON, INSIDETHEWRAPPER, GOCUBSGO32, Steve Suckow, RAINIER2004, Ben Yourg, GNAZ01, yanksrnice09, cmiz5290, Kris Sweckard (Kris19),Angyal, Chuck Tapia,Belfast1933,bcbgcbrcb,fusorcruiser, tsp06, cobbcobb13
Old 09-04-2014, 03:23 PM
FredYoung

Banner works fine for me.