NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 03-21-2021, 08:06 AM
Bill
Bi.lly Kru.pp

My first SGC sub:

Planning on shipping out tomorrow morning. I’m also located in FL, so hoping that helps my timeline as well. Tempting to just make the drive to hand deliver my cards, as shipping always makes me cringe.

Looking forward to getting shareable updates of my experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-21-2021, 08:23 AM
C0nor D0na.hue

Quote:
Originally Posted by bks14sr View Post
My first SGC sub:

Planning on shipping out tomorrow morning. I’m also located in FL, so hoping that helps my timeline as well. Tempting to just make the drive to hand deliver my cards, as shipping always makes me cringe.

Killer group!
Old 03-21-2021, 11:31 AM
Ry@n \/3tt3R

Received my submission... oh wait, not really- I will get them tomorrow.
These are scans downloaded from SGC, who now warehouses high resolution scans of every graded card.
Deals Done: GrayGhost, Count76, mybuddyinc, banksfan14, boysblue, Sverteramo, rocuan, rootsearcher60, GoldenAge50s, pt7464, trdcrdkid, T206.org, bnorth, frankrizzo29, David Atkatz, Johnny630, cardsamillion, SPMIDD, esehombre, bbsports, babraham, RhodeyRhode, Nate Adams, OhioCardCollector, ejstel, Golfcollector, Luke, 53toppscollector, benge610, Lunker21, VintageCardCo, jmanners51, T206CollectorVince, hockeyhockey

Collecting: T206

Monster #236
Old 03-21-2021, 11:45 AM
P@trick R.omolo

That's a nice Matty for a 2.
Old 03-21-2021, 11:52 AM
Ry@n \/3tt3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat R View Post
That's a nice Matty for a 2.
thanks, the colors are definitely bold, which is most important to me... but the corners are consistent with other 2s... grading is getting tougher overall.
Deals Done: GrayGhost, Count76, mybuddyinc, banksfan14, boysblue, Sverteramo, rocuan, rootsearcher60, GoldenAge50s, pt7464, trdcrdkid, T206.org, bnorth, frankrizzo29, David Atkatz, Johnny630, cardsamillion, SPMIDD, esehombre, bbsports, babraham, RhodeyRhode, Nate Adams, OhioCardCollector, ejstel, Golfcollector, Luke, 53toppscollector, benge610, Lunker21, VintageCardCo, jmanners51, T206CollectorVince, hockeyhockey

Monster #236
Old 03-21-2021, 12:44 PM
P@trick R.omolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wid_Conroy View Post
thanks, the colors are definitely bold, which is most important to me... but the corners are consistent with other 2s... grading is getting tougher overall.
Yeah I agree with the grade but it's a nice 2 with great registration, good centering, no creases or paper loss that I can see. It's the kind of t206's I like.
Old 03-22-2021, 10:57 AM
Robert Williams

Quote:
My first SGC sub:

Nice group...I feel like you are leaving a lot of money on the table by not submitting to PSA.
Old 03-22-2021, 11:02 AM
P.aul Orl,in

It seems like sometimes SGC is getting strong prices at auction similar to PSA, but more on the newer graded cards. Just anecdotal observation. Have to look more closely, would be nice to consider a second option for top prices.
Old 03-22-2021, 11:34 AM
Eric Cheng

Quote:
Originally Posted by puckpaul View Post
It seems like sometimes SGC is getting strong prices at auction similar to PSA, but more on the newer graded cards. Just anecdotal observation. Have to look more closely, would be nice to consider a second option for top prices.
the gap is getting closer, on vintage too some of them are even higher, but it depends on the card

SGC 10 GM(not 10 pristine) 1986 topps tiffany barry bonds sold for 8300, psa around 9000, the pristine 10 will outsell psa 10 if there's any

SGC 1 1953 topps mantle a 1 for 2750 on 13th, this one outsell a lot of psa1

Not sure about modern, but i heard liquidity and price is not good. But things can change quickly once ppl recognizes and appreciate the grading of SGC more
Old 03-22-2021, 11:50 AM
Bill
Bi.lly Kru.pp

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 View Post
Nice group...I feel like you are leaving a lot of money on the table by not submitting to PSA.
I’m not planning on selling anytime soon. But if I did decide, I’m confident I’d get the same in either slab. I say that based off the cards I’ve been chasing, as SGC cards have done no favors on price when I go to purchase. But, I understand why you’d say that.
Old 03-22-2021, 11:57 AM
Ken McMillan

Submission logged today at SGC so we will see what the turn around is.
Old 03-22-2021, 12:06 PM
Ry@n \/3tt3R

Quote:
I’m not planning on selling anytime soon. But if I did decide, I’m confident I’d get the same in either slab. I say that based off the cards I’ve been chasing, as SGC cards have done no favors on price when I go to purchase. But, I understand why you’d say that.
the perceived discount comes from an unfair comparison:
1) old slab SGC is generally a grade lower, so buyers discount it.
2) significance of PWCC sales for PSA which are not reality.
3) not enough data points to accurately compare. PSA cards have way more volume.

if you comp pretty much any card pre-1990, and take in consideration these 3 points, you'll get essentially the same price.

Monster #236
Old 03-23-2021, 03:10 PM
Ben
ben tay/lor

20-25 business day estimate. Reholder received on March 12, shipped March 23 (8 business days).
Old 03-23-2021, 03:37 PM
Howard Chasser

Default Been a while - so how's this work?

I sent in a sub on March 12th. Tracking shows delivered March 17th. SGC still not showing it as "received"?

Cards for sale: https://www.flickr.com/photos/185900663@N07/albums

I am actively buying and selling vintage sports cards graded and raw. Feedback as a buyer: https://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=297262

I am accepting select private consignments of quality vintage cards (raw or graded) and collecting "want" lists for higher end ($1K+) vintage cards.
Old 03-23-2021, 03:57 PM
Harrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcv123 View Post
I sent in a sub on March 12th. Tracking shows delivered March 17th. SGC still not showing it as "received"?
I would reach out to their customer service if you never got an email from them that confirmed they received your order by now.
Old 03-24-2021, 07:29 AM
lu.c@s

I submitted a batch including raw cards, crossovers, and a reholder that was received on March 15. It's in post-grading processing as of this morning.
Old 03-24-2021, 09:26 AM
J0hn Collin$

My 2 card Mantle submission was turned around in 7 business days - arrived 3/12 and shipped back yesterday. I'd say that's more than reasonable for $75 all in including shipping. I should hopefully have them back in my hot little hands on Friday.
Old 03-24-2021, 11:38 AM
Fr@.nk T.ot.@

Today when I try to visit the SGC website, all of my browsers try to steer me away saying it isn't safe. Does anyone know if there is an issue there right now? Or maybe safari, chrome, and Firefox are all just haywire this morning....
Old 03-24-2021, 12:12 PM
lu.c@s

I'm seeing the same thing. I imagine their IT is on this (or will be shortly).
Old 03-24-2021, 02:43 PM
lu.c@s

Back up!
Old 03-24-2021, 04:06 PM
Fr@.nk T.ot.@

It is back up, thanks. And I was able to get in touch with SGC. I'll probably send off a shipment of 50s Topps cards I've been meaning to get graded.

One thing I learned, though, is that they seemed to have narrowed their focus quite a bit. I wrote to customer service asking about a number of vintage Japanese cards that they've graded in the past (almost all of them are available at various dealers in SGC slabs right now) and was told that they do not currently grade these issues.

It makes sense. Streamlining their focus to the most commonly graded sets and steering away from less popular sets should let them streamline their operations and help avoid backlog issues seen at some of the other grading companies. Inconvenient for me at the moment, but probably a good move for the company....
Old 03-25-2021, 08:12 AM
Howard Chasser

Default Okay. got the "received email" this morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobaccoKing4 View Post
I would reach out to their customer service if you never got an email from them that confirmed they received your order by now.
I did reach out to customer service by email 2 days ago(have not seen a response to that email yet).

This morning I received a "received" email for my submission - so they got it 3/17. Logged it received 3/25. Showing on their website as in "post grading processing". To be continued.....

I am actively buying and selling vintage sports cards graded and raw. Feedback as a buyer: https://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=297262

I am accepting select private consignments of quality vintage cards (raw or graded) and collecting "want" lists for higher end ($1K+) vintage cards.
Old 03-26-2021, 08:19 AM
lu.c@s

I got clobbered on my PSA crossovers, for anyone wondering about comparative grading standards.
Old 03-26-2021, 08:21 AM
pete ullman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutton Chop Yaz View Post
I got clobbered on my PSA crossovers, for anyone wondering about comparative grading standards.
Ya...I've had some real head scratchers from SGC recently. They are much tougher than PSA...atleast on pre wwi imo. Amazing how the masses have been mislead?
Old 03-26-2021, 08:25 AM
Bill
Bi.lly Kru.pp

Quote:
Could you give some details?
Old 03-26-2021, 08:34 AM
Jim B.

My order was received at SGC on 3/10, they shipped them back on 3/19 and I had the cards in hand on 3/22. Luckily, I started my submission form on 3/1 and got the $15/card rate!!! I'm not so sure I'll be sending anything in at the new price level of $25/card.
Old 03-26-2021, 08:34 AM
lu.c@s

Quote:
Could you give some details?
Three post-war (50s and 60s) cards in older PSA holders. I planned to cross them over because I prefer the SGC holder, think they're more consistent at grading vintage and pre-war, and simply think they run a better operation than PSA. I sent them in expecting grade reductions and picked minimum grades that I thought left plenty of room (up to a full grade lower). One came back .5 lower and the other two didn't meet the minimum standard. I should have sent them in for any numerical grade, which is what I'll likely do now.
Old 03-26-2021, 08:47 AM
Ry@n \/3tt3R

Quote:
Three post-war (50s and 60s) cards in older PSA holders. I planned to cross them over because I prefer the SGC holder, think they're more consistent at grading vintage and pre-war, and simply think they run a better operation than PSA. I sent them in expecting grade reductions and picked minimum grades that I thought left plenty of room (up to a full grade lower). One came back .5 lower and the other two didn't meet the minimum standard. I should have sent them in for any numerical grade, which is what I'll likely do now.
I think this has to do with age of the grade. its a myth that any of the big 3 have 'tougher' standards. the fact is, 5 years ago everyone was grading on a looser scale. So if you cross an old PSA graded card to SGC (or an old SGC graded card to PSA) you are going to take a hit. this would not be a problem if everyone was 'buying the card' - the numerical grade should not matter.... but unfortunately, sellers are able to sell overgraded cards at their slabbed grade price. Not enough buyers are forcing their hands at the moment.

Monster #236
Old 03-26-2021, 08:56 AM
lu.c@s

Quote:
I think this has to do with age of the grade. its a myth that any of the big 3 have 'tougher' standards. the fact is, 5 years ago everyone was grading on a looser scale. So if you cross an old PSA graded card to SGC (or an old SGC graded card to PSA) you are going to take a hit. this would not be a problem if everyone was 'buying the card' - the numerical grade should not matter.... but unfortunately, sellers are able to sell overgraded cards at their slabbed grade price. Not enough buyers are forcing their hands at the moment.
We agree, I think. I expected a drop based on my own evaluation of the cards vs. the grade they had been assigned and the passage of time and thought I'd accounted for that. Not so. This was not to say that SGC is "tougher" than PSA, but that attributing "toughness" to PSA as some sort of standard bearer is misguided.
Old 03-26-2021, 09:01 AM
Ry@n \/3tt3R

Quote:
We agree, I think. I expected a drop based on my own evaluation of the cards vs. the grade they had been assigned and the passage of time and thought I'd accounted for that. Not so. This was not to say that SGC is "tougher" than PSA, but that attributing "toughness" to PSA as some sort of standard bearer is misguided.
agreed.

Monster #236
Old 03-27-2021, 07:42 PM
Patrick N.

Default Overreached

While I commend their quick turnaround times, I think there $25/card is a bit too high / too fast. In November or so they were $10/card and then cut off bulk subs and went to $15/card. Just 2 months later $25/card with PSA still offering $20/card value subs albeit a one year wait.... Point being I think $20 a card is where they should have landed, not $25, plus they were able to see PSAs new prices before responding.
Old 03-27-2021, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Received my submission... oh wait, not really- I will get them tomorrow.
These are scans downloaded from SGC, who now warehouses high resolution scans of every graded card.
Man do I need that Matty in a 2...
Schlei (Catching) Back run: 10/12 (minus blank back)

Actively collecting t206 Hall of Famers, Southern Leaguers, and Various backs in good to excellent condition. Love talking cards too.
Old 03-28-2021, 04:31 AM
DM Vock

SO you collect for value?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 View Post
I would like to use them. Unfortunately, the values for their cards just aren't there yet. Maybe in the future though.
Old 03-28-2021, 04:32 AM
DM Vock

I pay 20 a card in bulk subs.

If you need one, let me know. Send 10 cards and it drops to $18 I believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintacular View Post
While I commend their quick turnaround times, I think there $25/card is a bit too high / too fast. In November or so they were $10/card and then cut off bulk subs and went to $15/card. Just 2 months later $25/card with PSA still offering $20/card value subs albeit a one year wait.... Point being I think $20 a card is where they should have landed, not $25, plus they were able to see PSAs new prices before responding.
Old 03-28-2021, 05:42 AM
Lonnie Nagel

Quote:
Originally Posted by YankeeHotelFoxtrot View Post
I pay 20 a card in bulk subs.

If you need one, let me know. Send 10 cards and it drops to $18 I believe
Not seeing any information on SGC site pertaining to "bulk" subs?

Have always preferred SGC until lately with the price increases.

Found some email on our last PSA bulk submission where I dropped off at USPS on May 11, 2020 (still waiting) - so pretty much done with PSA also for the foreseeable future.

I guess I am probably leaning more towards CSG these days for any new submissions........
Old 03-28-2021, 06:03 AM
Robert Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by toledo_mudhen View Post
Not seeing any information on SGC site pertaining to "bulk" subs?

Have always preferred SGC until lately with the price increases.

Found some email on our last PSA bulk submission where I dropped off at USPS on May 11, 2020 (still waiting) - so pretty much done with PSA also for the foreseeable future.

I guess I am probably leaning more towards CSG these days for any new submissions........
I'm in a quandry myself. I am still waiting on a group sub from August. Crazy, I know. Something HAS to be done about the backlog.
Old 03-28-2021, 07:59 AM
Todd Jenkins

Quote:
My first SGC sub:

Beautiful cards, especially that Aaron RC. I don't mean to horn in on this thread but, what is it going to cost you to get them graded?

I sent a 1971 Greatest Moments in of Killebrew and was very happy with SGC. I am thinking about sending these two in just to have them slabbed but I am concerned about cost. What do you think fees will be for these two. Is SGC tough on premium for higher end cards? Not concerned about high grades, just want them slabbed. I know a lot of people become concerned about leaving money on the table but these two cards have been and will always be PC cards. Any info from members would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

[IMG]1933 Goudey Babe Ruth #144 (Raw) by Todd Jenkins, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]1906 T206 Ty Cobb (Raw) by Todd Jenkins, on Flickr[/IMG]

[https://www.flickr.com/photos/187700522@N03/

Recent positve trades with: Brian Van Horn, frank bmd, nkesterke09, ajg, esehombre, mrmantlecollector, KC Doughboy, gregr2,bn2cardz, sycks22

Last edited by tjenkins; 03-28-2021 at 08:28 AM.
Old 03-28-2021, 08:43 AM
Keith
ke.ith tem.ple

Quote:
Hey MC

I have gotten clobbered by both companies when attempting a crossover. Just sayin’.
...whatever I want
Old 03-28-2021, 09:42 AM
Harrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjenkins View Post
Beautiful cards, especially that Aaron RC. I don't mean to horn in on this thread but, what is it going to cost you to get them graded?

I sent a 1971 Greatest Moments in of Killebrew and was very happy with SGC. I am thinking about sending these two in just to have them slabbed but I am concerned about cost. What do you think fees will be for these two. Is SGC tough on premium for higher end cards? Not concerned about high grades, just want them slabbed. I know a lot of people become concerned about leaving money on the table but these two cards have been and will always be PC cards. Any info from members would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

[IMG]1933 Goudey Babe Ruth #144 (Raw) by Todd Jenkins, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]1906 T206 Ty Cobb (Raw) by Todd Jenkins, on Flickr[/IMG]
I've always subbed based on expected value after being graded, but someone that I know that subs modern to them told me that their price structure is strictly based on how much you want to insure the card for while they have it. According to him he subbed two Mike Trout rookie cards at the $499 ($25 per card) and it was fine.
Old 03-28-2021, 09:52 AM
Mike P.ap

Default Upcharge on Ruth and Cobb.....

Many 1st hand accounts of MY cards beiing up charged so.....if you send these in at $500 value, you will get up charged. Fact.

My "guess" and it could range is that you will get an email or phone call that the fee will be $250 or so per card, maybe more.

You will NOT get these slabbed at SGC if you put $499 on the value.

Cool cards and I feel if you have the money, they need to be slabbed. They would look really nice slabbed regardless of what TPG you use but with SGC youll have them back within a couple to few weeks as opposed to months with other TPGs.

Peace, Mike

Last edited by vthobby; 03-28-2021 at 09:52 AM.
Old 03-28-2021, 06:07 PM
Robert Williams

The colors on the Goudey Ruth seem off. I hope for your sake the card is real.
Old 03-28-2021, 08:26 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Sent an order on the 10th; shipped back to me Friday. Kudos to SGC for delivering what they promised.

My next order will go in very soon.

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...

Last edited by Exhibitman; 03-28-2021 at 08:27 PM.
Old 03-28-2021, 09:07 PM
d.ean

PSA likely has a backlog of over a million cards. The right thing to do, would have been to stop accepting submissions. But no, PSA raises prices in an attempt to stem the flow.

https://www.psacard.com/articles/art...A4MjYwNTQyMQS2
Old 03-29-2021, 10:01 AM
Bill
Bi.lly Kru.pp

Just an FYI, if you are shipping to SGC via USPS, your box is not delivered directly to SGC. But rather, boxes are held at the local post office and picked up by SGC. Not a huge deal, but it does take longer. My expensive shipment has been sitting at the post office since last Wednesday and still shows “Available for pickup”. I know there’s waits associated, but I also know how sloppy USPS/UPS type facilities are, as I worked for them for 15 yrs. I was told Fedex delivers direct.
Old 03-29-2021, 10:19 AM
J0hn Collin$

Quote:
Just an FYI, if you are shipping to SGC via USPS, your box is not delivered directly to SGC. But rather, boxes are held at the local post office and picked up by SGC. Not a huge deal, but it does take longer. My expensive shipment has been sitting at the post office since last Wednesday and still shows “Available for pickup”. I know there’s waits associated, but I also know how sloppy USPS/UPS type facilities are, as I worked for them for 15 yrs. I was told Fedex delivers direct.
I have seen this recently with other companies that I have returned stuff to, but I noticed with SGC my package was "Out for Delivery" all day and then into the night, and never got scanned. Then the next day the tracking status said "Alert - Awaiting Delivery Scan". At some point this got fixed, but I had the email from SGC saying they had received my cards before the scan was made by the USPS that actually showed them delivered. It just seemed odd.
Old 03-29-2021, 10:49 AM
Bill
Bi.lly Kru.pp

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchcollins View Post
I have seen this recently with other companies that I have returned stuff to, but I noticed with SGC my package was "Out for Delivery" all day and then into the night, and never got scanned. Then the next day the tracking status said "Alert - Awaiting Delivery Scan". At some point this got fixed, but I had the email from SGC saying they had received my cards before the scan was made by the USPS that actually showed them delivered. It just seemed odd.
These are the types of things that talk me out of sending bigger cards off for grading. Not worth the stress.
Old 03-29-2021, 11:47 AM
Ry@n \/3tt3R

Quote:
it goes to a special room in the Post Office and they pick it up daily. There should never be more than 1 day from when the tracking says "delivered" and when its logged in the system. I am sure you have already done this, but definitely email SGC.

Monster #236
Old 03-29-2021, 12:10 PM
Bill
Bi.lly Kru.pp

Quote:
it goes to a special room in the Post Office and they pick it up daily. There should never be more than 1 day from when the tracking says "delivered" and when its logged in the system. I am sure you have already done this, but definitely email SGC.
Per tracking, it made it to their post office Thursday morning. Emailed SGC Thursday night after some odd tracking activity. Waited the rest of Thur, then Friday with USPS tracking still saying “Available for pickup”. Then expecting a pickup to occur today, nothing yet, same tracking status. I was told they make it by the post office a few times per week. I expect too much from others based off my own output/ethic/urgency I guess. I know my urgency would be up just a little if I knew a customer had a 10k box waiting for pickup.
Old 03-29-2021, 12:42 PM
Howard Chasser

Default Update

Quote:
I did reach out to customer service by email 2 days ago(have not seen a response to that email yet).

This morning I received a "received" email for my submission - so they got it 3/17. Logged it received 3/25. Showing on their website as in "post grading processing". To be continued.....
WOW!! As stated tracking shows my order received on the 17th. SGC logged it received March 25th - I am staring at my graded cards that I just received back!! The turnaround was INSANELY fast!!

Some thoughts:

1) As most of these cards are to sell, here is the way I see it - I would have to get $75 more per card just to cover the difference in grading fees if I went with PSA AND that doesn't account for the time value factor which is HUGE with PSA now - I have Thousdands of dollars in cards sitting at PSA in 5 separate orders, the oldest of which they received in July 2020 and HAVE NO IDEA WHEN I'LL SEE THEM AGAIN. Tying up inventory indefinitely/ for that length of time has a huge cost!! I think this is a real potential opportunity for SGC.

2) In terms of grades (and my opinion): 18 came back graded "right". 1 came back overgraded. 6 came back undergraded (3 of them GROSSLY undergraded).

3) SGC will be seeing more of my business!

Old 03-29-2021, 05:06 PM
Mike P.ap

Default Wow!

Quote:
WOW!! As stated tracking shows my order received on the 17th. SGC logged it received March 25th - I am staring at my graded cards that I just received back!! The turnaround was INSANELY fast!!

Some thoughts:

1) As most of these cards are to sell, here is the way I see it - I would have to get $75 more per card just to cover the difference in grading fees if I went with PSA AND that doesn't account for the time value factor which is HUGE with PSA now - I have Thousdands of dollars in cards sitting at PSA in 5 separate orders, the oldest of which they received in July 2020 and HAVE NO IDEA WHEN I'LL SEE THEM AGAIN. Tying up inventory indefinitely/ for that length of time has a huge cost!! I think this is a real potential opportunity for SGC.

2) In terms of grades (and my opinion): 18 came back graded "right". 1 came back overgraded. 6 came back undergraded (3 of them GROSSLY undergraded).

3) SGC will be seeing more of my business!
Howard,

Thanks for sharing and your honesty on how you felt they graded your gems.
When I started this post just a few weeks ago in early March, i could not imagine it would have almost 10,000 views in a few weeks! I think SGC is a very obvious choice for informed and frustrated collectors and I'm glad to see others have figured that out. $25 a card is really a steal when you can actually hold your graded gem a mere month or less after you ship!

Thanks!

Peaxe, Mike

Last edited by vthobby; 03-29-2021 at 05:56 PM.