NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 06-03-2020, 10:02 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default Clean Sweep Auction Ending Today 6/3/2020

Here is a friendly reminder from a valued advertiser, Clean Sweep Auctions

Our current auction is very quickly coming to a close, it ends tomorrow WEDNESDAY JUNE 3. There are many interesting key lots here, including two Mickey Mantle Rookie Cards, a great run of Worch Cigar cards with Ruth and Gehrig and an stunning Lou Gehrig/Joe DiMaggio/Paul Krichell signed photo. A detailed description follows below.

There are many very, very strong prices in the auction but there also many solid values throughout the auction with good deals on oddball and regional cards, some sets and group lots.

Please note initial bids must be placed by 8 PM EST (Wednesday June 3). Bidders who bid on 10 or more lots can bid on any lot at any time. We anticipate a very busy final day, we highly recommend placing your initial bids early.

https://www.cleansweepauctions.com/l...on&sort_by=end

Stay Safe and Thank You
Clean Sweep Auctions
email: info@cleansweepauctions.com
web: cleansweepauctions.com
99 Seaview Blvd #350 Port Washington New York 11050
Phone 516 625 0900
Always buying and seeking out quality consignments for future auctions.

Last edited by Leon; 06-03-2020 at 10:02 AM.
Old 06-03-2020, 10:12 AM
C0nor D0na.hue

I find it difficult to go on their site and impossible to browse with that stupid bouncing red arrow. Not only does it stress me out, but all it does is bring you the top of the page....away from what you’re currently looking at. Horrible.
Old 06-03-2020, 10:34 AM
Joe H
Joe He.rne

Quote:
Originally Posted by conor912 View Post
I find it difficult to go on their site and impossible to browse with that stupid bouncing red arrow. Not only does it stress me out, but all it does is bring you the top of the page....away from what you’re currently looking at. Horrible.
yup - that. Really like some of the items offered; but cannot stand the site navigation or structure
Old 06-03-2020, 01:45 PM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

Real nice selection of Worch Cigar cards, among other things.
Old 06-04-2020, 07:31 AM

I was going to bid on something, but found out I had gotten to their site too late :/
Old 06-04-2020, 10:03 AM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

Went to their website this morning to see how a few items sold last night that I liked and they already have a new auction up. And the most recent past auction results they have posted are from October 2019. Well that's real helpful.

Until they get a better site up and running not feeling any real need to register. Looks like a lot of aggravation.

Last edited by Snapolit1; 06-04-2020 at 10:04 AM.
Old 06-04-2020, 10:15 AM
Robert Klevens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapolit1 View Post
Went to their website this morning to see how a few items sold last night that I liked and they already have a new auction up. And the most recent past auction results they have posted are from October 2019. Well that's real helpful.

Until they get a better site up and running not feeling any real need to register. Looks like a lot of aggravation.
Seems the auction that ended last night is here
https://www.cleansweepauctions.com/p...ser=&password=
Old 06-04-2020, 11:12 AM
Jay Cee

Quote:
Originally Posted by phikappapsi View Post
yup - that. Really like some of the items offered; but cannot stand the site navigation or structure
I woke up dizzy today, as I was trying to navigate both the Hunt and CleanSweep auction sites last night. I have self taught myself to navigate all auction websites, and sometimes that pays off during extended bidding when a timer is involved.

I wish all auctions had a feature to give me a TEXT alert if Im out bid.
Old 06-04-2020, 12:51 PM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prestigecollectibles View Post
Seems the auction that ended last night is here
https://www.cleansweepauctions.com/p...ser=&password=
Old 06-04-2020, 12:59 PM
Dave Foster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mouschi View Post
I was going to bid on something, but found out I had gotten to their site too late :/
Shouldn't be a problem. Several years ago, I "won" a lot, or thot I had, when the auction closed. Next am, checked for final $, BP and shipping, and guess what? Somebody out bid me . . . wait for it . . . after the auction closed! I said, "no mas!" Too many other AH's out there to screw with this type of nonsense.
Old 06-06-2020, 08:54 AM
P.aul Orl,in

Not sure what the problem is, I have never had problems on a clean sweep auction site. Pretty simple to use.