NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on Ebay
Pre-WWII Cards
Post WWII Cards
Vintage Memorabilia
Babe Ruth Cards
Ty Cobb Cards
Lou Gehrig Cards
Mickey Mantle Cards
Goudey Cards
Bowman Cards
T205s on Ebay
Tobacco "T" Cards
Caramel "E" Cards
Vintage Baseball Postcards
Football Cards on Ebay
Exhibit Cards
Strip Cards
Baking Cards
Sporting News
Playball Cards on Ebay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > WaterCooler Talk- Off Topics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 05-03-2020, 03:09 AM
The Cardfather's Avatar
The Cardfather The Cardfather is online now
Charles
Cha.rles
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: New Jersey (But born & raised in Brooklyn, NY)
Posts: 317
Default

.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tatantino Corona.jpg (9.3 KB, 510 views)
__________________
.

- Charles

Check out my collection..........
http://ImageEvent.com/The_Cardfather

Check out my stuff for sale.........
(Message me for Net54 members direct sale discount.)
https://www.ebay.com/str/thecardfathersstore
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 06-11-2020, 05:52 PM
bnorth's Avatar
bnorth bnorth is online now
Ben North
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 6,411
Default

Not a pic but damn funny.

I was in the McDonald’s drive-through this morning and the young lady behind me leaned on her horn because I was taking too long to place my order.
“Take the high road,” I thought to myself. So when I got to the first window I paid for her order along with my own.
The cashier must have told her what I'd done, because as we moved up she leaned out her window and waved to me and mouthed "Thank you.", obviously embarrassed I had repaid her rudeness with a kindness.
When I got to the second window I showed them both receipts and took her food too.

Now she has to go back to the end of the line start all over.
As they say… Paybacks a bitch but it sure feels good🤣
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 06-12-2020, 08:10 PM
White Borders's Avatar
White Borders White Borders is offline
Craig Wright
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: South-Central Kansas
Posts: 704
Default

__________________
craig_w67217@yahoo.com
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 06-13-2020, 01:04 AM
todeen's Avatar
todeen todeen is offline
Tim Odeen
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 977
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
Not a pic but damn funny.



I was in the McDonald’s drive-through this morning and the young lady behind me leaned on her horn because I was taking too long to place my order.

“Take the high road,” I thought to myself. So when I got to the first window I paid for her order along with my own.

The cashier must have told her what I'd done, because as we moved up she leaned out her window and waved to me and mouthed "Thank you.", obviously embarrassed I had repaid her rudeness with a kindness.

When I got to the second window I showed them both receipts and took her food too.



Now she has to go back to the end of the line start all over.

As they say… Paybacks a bitch but it sure feels good
I wasn't expecting the end! Good joke!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
__________________
Collecting '61 Topps, Tris Speaker, 1930-45 Cincinnati Reds, T206 Cincinnati
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, and Wondo
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 06-16-2020, 12:40 PM
irv's Avatar
irv irv is offline
D@le Irv*n
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Posts: 4,537
Default

Attached Images
File Type: jpg eye patch.jpg (71.8 KB, 443 views)
File Type: jpg Facebook.jpg (37.7 KB, 446 views)
File Type: jpg Gps.jpg (65.9 KB, 441 views)
File Type: jpg mistakes.jpg (74.3 KB, 438 views)
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 06-17-2020, 10:28 AM
The Cardfather's Avatar
The Cardfather The Cardfather is online now
Charles
Cha.rles
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: New Jersey (But born & raised in Brooklyn, NY)
Posts: 317
Default

.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sunbathing 2.jpg (75.7 KB, 425 views)
__________________
.

- Charles

Check out my collection..........
http://ImageEvent.com/The_Cardfather

Check out my stuff for sale.........
(Message me for Net54 members direct sale discount.)
https://www.ebay.com/str/thecardfathersstore
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 06-17-2020, 10:34 AM
The Cardfather's Avatar
The Cardfather The Cardfather is online now
Charles
Cha.rles
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: New Jersey (But born & raised in Brooklyn, NY)
Posts: 317
Default

.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chocolate Ice Cream.jpg (68.6 KB, 430 views)
__________________
.

- Charles

Check out my collection..........
http://ImageEvent.com/The_Cardfather

Check out my stuff for sale.........
(Message me for Net54 members direct sale discount.)
https://www.ebay.com/str/thecardfathersstore
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 06-19-2020, 11:06 AM
The Cardfather's Avatar
The Cardfather The Cardfather is online now
Charles
Cha.rles
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: New Jersey (But born & raised in Brooklyn, NY)
Posts: 317
Default

.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pbs nut sack 2018 1101.jpg (74.4 KB, 412 views)
__________________
.

- Charles

Check out my collection..........
http://ImageEvent.com/The_Cardfather

Check out my stuff for sale.........
(Message me for Net54 members direct sale discount.)
https://www.ebay.com/str/thecardfathersstore
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 06-20-2020, 11:12 AM
The Cardfather's Avatar
The Cardfather The Cardfather is online now
Charles
Cha.rles
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: New Jersey (But born & raised in Brooklyn, NY)
Posts: 317
Default

.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Stool Sample.jpg (59.0 KB, 397 views)
__________________
.

- Charles

Check out my collection..........
http://ImageEvent.com/The_Cardfather

Check out my stuff for sale.........
(Message me for Net54 members direct sale discount.)
https://www.ebay.com/str/thecardfathersstore
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 06-22-2020, 11:55 AM
ocjack's Avatar
ocjack ocjack is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The big OC - California
Posts: 295
Default

Only in Texas:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gate.jpg (76.9 KB, 385 views)
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 06-22-2020, 12:00 PM
DHogan's Avatar
DHogan DHogan is offline
Dave
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 633
Default

.

Last edited by DHogan; 06-22-2020 at 12:06 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 06-30-2020, 11:57 AM
The Cardfather's Avatar
The Cardfather The Cardfather is online now
Charles
Cha.rles
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: New Jersey (But born & raised in Brooklyn, NY)
Posts: 317
Default

.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cheating Frank.jpg (42.0 KB, 386 views)
__________________
.

- Charles

Check out my collection..........
http://ImageEvent.com/The_Cardfather

Check out my stuff for sale.........
(Message me for Net54 members direct sale discount.)
https://www.ebay.com/str/thecardfathersstore
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 06-30-2020, 12:11 PM
White Borders's Avatar
White Borders White Borders is offline
Craig Wright
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: South-Central Kansas
Posts: 704
Default

covid.jpg
__________________
craig_w67217@yahoo.com
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 07-01-2020, 07:59 AM
clydepepper's Avatar
clydepepper clydepepper is offline
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Columbus, GA
Posts: 5,608
Default

BAD WEATHER AHEAD.jpg

do not have to ask him boxer or jockies.jpg

employee sign.jpg

home schooled.jpg

IMODIUM.jpg

safe enough.jpg

The unknown shopper.jpg

torture for mr monk.jpg
__________________
.
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on others lives" - Jackie Robinson


MY BIG CONCERNS ABOUT AMERICA:

Internally- We spend too much time assuring our rights without learning the responsibilities that should accompany them.
Externally - No matter how much we claim to take the higher moral ground, we have neither respected nor attempted to understand other cultures.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 07-01-2020, 05:26 PM
quinnsryche's Avatar
quinnsryche quinnsryche is offline
Tony Quinn
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 5,850
Default

These are really old but they still make me laugh
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Eaq86267[1].jpg (31.1 KB, 361 views)
File Type: jpg JL486267[1].jpg (6.2 KB, 359 views)
File Type: jpg mhU86267[1].jpg (20.9 KB, 362 views)
File Type: jpg P4586267[1].jpg (27.0 KB, 357 views)
File Type: jpg pKj86267[1].jpg (52.2 KB, 365 views)
__________________
I Remember Now.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 07-01-2020, 05:33 PM
quinnsryche's Avatar
quinnsryche quinnsryche is offline
Tony Quinn
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 5,850
Default

Here's some more
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mime-attachment[1].jpg (14.3 KB, 361 views)
File Type: jpg mime-attachment_(2)[1].jpg (20.1 KB, 358 views)
File Type: jpg mime-attachment_(3)[1].jpg (10.9 KB, 358 views)
File Type: jpg mime-attachment_(4)[1].jpg (21.4 KB, 361 views)
File Type: jpg mime-attachment_(5)[1].jpg (18.9 KB, 361 views)
File Type: jpg mime-attachment_(6)[1].jpg (19.1 KB, 361 views)
File Type: jpg mime-attachment_(7)[1].jpg (20.7 KB, 359 views)
File Type: jpg mime-attachment_(8)[1].jpg (20.3 KB, 360 views)
File Type: jpg mime-attachment_(9)[1].jpg (20.4 KB, 360 views)
File Type: jpg mime-attachment_(10)[1].jpg (20.7 KB, 363 views)
File Type: jpg mime-attachment_(11)[1].jpg (17.2 KB, 359 views)
File Type: jpg mime-attachment_(12)[1].jpg (21.0 KB, 363 views)
File Type: jpg mime-attachment_(13)[1].jpg (21.2 KB, 362 views)
File Type: jpg mime-attachment_(14)[1].jpg (19.8 KB, 359 views)
File Type: jpg mime-attachment_(15)[1].jpg (20.7 KB, 363 views)
File Type: jpg mime-attachment_(16)[1].jpg (20.3 KB, 360 views)
File Type: jpg mime-attachment_(17)[1].jpg (17.9 KB, 360 views)
__________________
I Remember Now.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 07-02-2020, 02:44 PM
The Cardfather's Avatar
The Cardfather The Cardfather is online now
Charles
Cha.rles
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: New Jersey (But born & raised in Brooklyn, NY)
Posts: 317
Default

.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bangkok.jpg (44.3 KB, 348 views)
__________________
.

- Charles

Check out my collection..........
http://ImageEvent.com/The_Cardfather

Check out my stuff for sale.........
(Message me for Net54 members direct sale discount.)
https://www.ebay.com/str/thecardfathersstore
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 07-03-2020, 04:34 PM
clydepepper's Avatar
clydepepper clydepepper is offline
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Columbus, GA
Posts: 5,608
Default

The right statue to tear down.jpg
__________________
.
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on others lives" - Jackie Robinson


MY BIG CONCERNS ABOUT AMERICA:

Internally- We spend too much time assuring our rights without learning the responsibilities that should accompany them.
Externally - No matter how much we claim to take the higher moral ground, we have neither respected nor attempted to understand other cultures.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 07-18-2020, 02:46 PM
The Cardfather's Avatar
The Cardfather The Cardfather is online now
Charles
Cha.rles
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: New Jersey (But born & raised in Brooklyn, NY)
Posts: 317
Default

.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Political Correctness.jpg (40.9 KB, 324 views)
__________________
.

- Charles

Check out my collection..........
http://ImageEvent.com/The_Cardfather

Check out my stuff for sale.........
(Message me for Net54 members direct sale discount.)
https://www.ebay.com/str/thecardfathersstore
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 09-07-2020, 07:28 PM
bnorth's Avatar
bnorth bnorth is online now
Ben North
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 6,411
Default

Now this is funny.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dogpoop.jpg (50.0 KB, 287 views)
File Type: jpg dog2.jpg (77.8 KB, 281 views)
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 09-07-2020, 09:59 PM
clydepepper's Avatar
clydepepper clydepepper is offline
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Columbus, GA
Posts: 5,608
Default

116484924_3862829680400176_1227758726167921261_n.jpg
__________________
.
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on others lives" - Jackie Robinson


MY BIG CONCERNS ABOUT AMERICA:

Internally- We spend too much time assuring our rights without learning the responsibilities that should accompany them.
Externally - No matter how much we claim to take the higher moral ground, we have neither respected nor attempted to understand other cultures.
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 09-07-2020, 11:10 PM
edtiques edtiques is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 315
Default

This killed my weekend plans!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 118855547_10207980711553745_3274978752912707537_n.jpg (31.8 KB, 280 views)
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 09-24-2020, 09:51 PM
irv's Avatar
irv irv is offline
D@le Irv*n
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Posts: 4,537
Default

Attached Images
File Type: jpg demms22.jpg (13.3 KB, 233 views)
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 09-25-2020, 10:28 PM
steve B steve B is offline
Steve Birmingham
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: eastern Mass.
Posts: 6,372
Default

Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 09-29-2020, 07:48 AM
The Cardfather's Avatar
The Cardfather The Cardfather is online now
Charles
Cha.rles
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: New Jersey (But born & raised in Brooklyn, NY)
Posts: 317
Default

.
Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
I'm 58 years old and I had no idea what WAP was, so I Googled it.

It's a song by Cardi B.

I've taken the liberty of copying & pasting the lyrics below.


"I said, certified freak
Seven days a week
Wet ass pussy
Make that pull-out game weak, woo
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, you fucking with some wet ass pussy
Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet ass pussy
Give me everything you got for this wet ass pussy
Beat it up, nigga, catch a charge
Extra large and extra hard
Put this pussy right in your face
Swipe your nose like a credit card
Hop on top, I wanna ride
I do a kegel while it's inside
Spit in my mouth, look in my eyes
This pussy is wet, come take a dive
Tie me up like I'm surprised
Let's role play, I wear a disguise
I want you to park that big Mack truck
Right in this little garage
Make it cream, make me scream
Out in public, make a scene
I don't cook, I don't clean
But let me tell you how I got this ring (ayy, ayy)
Gobble me, swallow me, drip down inside of me
Quick jump out 'fore you let it get inside of me
I tell him where to put it, never tell him where I'm 'bout to be
I run down on him 'fore I have a nigga running me
Talk your shit, bite your lip
Ask for a car while you ride that dick (while you ride that dick)
You really ain't never gotta fuck him for a thang
He already made his mind up 'fore he came
Now get your boots and your coat
For this wet ass pussy
He bought a phone just for pictures
Of this wet ass pussy
Pay my tuition just to kiss me
On this wet ass pussy
Now make it rain if you wanna
See some wet ass pussy
Look, I need a hard hitter, I need a deep stroker
I need a Henny drinker, I need a weed smoker
Not a garden snake, I need a king cobra
With a hook in it, hope it lean over
He got some money, then that's where I'm headed
Pussy A1, just like his credit
He got a beard, well, I'm tryna wet it
I let him taste it, now he diabetic
I don't wanna spit, I wanna gulp
I wanna gag, I wanna choke
I want you to touch that little dangly dang
That swang in the back of my throat
My head game is fire, punani Dasani
It's going in dry and it's coming out soggy
I ride on that thang like the cops is behind me
I spit on his mic and now he tryna sign me, woo
Your honor, I'm a freak bitch, handcuffs, leashes
Switch my wig, make him feel like he cheating
Put him on his knees, give him something to believe in
Never lost a fight, but I'm looking for a beating
In the food chain, I'm the one that eat ya
If he ate my ass, he's a bottom feeder
Big D stand for big demeanor
I could make you bust before I ever meet ya
If it don't hang, then he can't bang
You can't hurt my feelings, but I like pain
If he fuck me and ask, "Whose is it?"
When I ride the dick, I'ma spell my name
Ah
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, you fucking with some wet ass pussy
Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet ass pussy
Give me everything you got for this wet ass pussy
Now from the top, make it drop
That's some wet ass pussy
Now get a bucket and a mop
That's some wet ass pussy
I'm talking WAP, WAP, WAP
That's some wet ass pussy
Macaroni in a pot
That's some wet ass pussy, uh
(There's some whores in this house)
(There's some whores in this house)"
Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: Austin J. Owens / Belcalis Almanzar / Frank Rodriguez / James III Foye / Jorden Thorpe / Megan J. Pete
WAP lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC




WONDERFUL.



As a side note.......

A couple of months ago, I watched Cardi B on TV in a public service announcement commercial. She had a very thick Hispanic accent that made her difficult to understand, so I Googled her to see where she was born.
Imagine my surprise when I learned that she was born, and has lived, in the USA (Bronx, NY) her entire life.

UNBELIEVABLE.

Now, of course, I will be labeled as a racist by many for my view on this.
__________________
.

- Charles

Check out my collection..........
http://ImageEvent.com/The_Cardfather

Check out my stuff for sale.........
(Message me for Net54 members direct sale discount.)
https://www.ebay.com/str/thecardfathersstore

Last edited by The Cardfather; 09-29-2020 at 08:01 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 09-29-2020, 08:29 AM
irv's Avatar
irv irv is offline
D@le Irv*n
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Posts: 4,537
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cardfather View Post
.


I'm 58 years old and I had no idea what WAP was, so I Googled it.

It's a song by Cardi B.

I've taken the liberty of copying & pasting the lyrics below.


"I said, certified freak
Seven days a week
Wet ass pussy
Make that pull-out game weak, woo
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, you fucking with some wet ass pussy
Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet ass pussy
Give me everything you got for this wet ass pussy
Beat it up, nigga, catch a charge
Extra large and extra hard
Put this pussy right in your face
Swipe your nose like a credit card
Hop on top, I wanna ride
I do a kegel while it's inside
Spit in my mouth, look in my eyes
This pussy is wet, come take a dive
Tie me up like I'm surprised
Let's role play, I wear a disguise
I want you to park that big Mack truck
Right in this little garage
Make it cream, make me scream
Out in public, make a scene
I don't cook, I don't clean
But let me tell you how I got this ring (ayy, ayy)
Gobble me, swallow me, drip down inside of me
Quick jump out 'fore you let it get inside of me
I tell him where to put it, never tell him where I'm 'bout to be
I run down on him 'fore I have a nigga running me
Talk your shit, bite your lip
Ask for a car while you ride that dick (while you ride that dick)
You really ain't never gotta fuck him for a thang
He already made his mind up 'fore he came
Now get your boots and your coat
For this wet ass pussy
He bought a phone just for pictures
Of this wet ass pussy
Pay my tuition just to kiss me
On this wet ass pussy
Now make it rain if you wanna
See some wet ass pussy
Look, I need a hard hitter, I need a deep stroker
I need a Henny drinker, I need a weed smoker
Not a garden snake, I need a king cobra
With a hook in it, hope it lean over
He got some money, then that's where I'm headed
Pussy A1, just like his credit
He got a beard, well, I'm tryna wet it
I let him taste it, now he diabetic
I don't wanna spit, I wanna gulp
I wanna gag, I wanna choke
I want you to touch that little dangly dang
That swang in the back of my throat
My head game is fire, punani Dasani
It's going in dry and it's coming out soggy
I ride on that thang like the cops is behind me
I spit on his mic and now he tryna sign me, woo
Your honor, I'm a freak bitch, handcuffs, leashes
Switch my wig, make him feel like he cheating
Put him on his knees, give him something to believe in
Never lost a fight, but I'm looking for a beating
In the food chain, I'm the one that eat ya
If he ate my ass, he's a bottom feeder
Big D stand for big demeanor
I could make you bust before I ever meet ya
If it don't hang, then he can't bang
You can't hurt my feelings, but I like pain
If he fuck me and ask, "Whose is it?"
When I ride the dick, I'ma spell my name
Ah
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, you fucking with some wet ass pussy
Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet ass pussy
Give me everything you got for this wet ass pussy
Now from the top, make it drop
That's some wet ass pussy
Now get a bucket and a mop
That's some wet ass pussy
I'm talking WAP, WAP, WAP
That's some wet ass pussy
Macaroni in a pot
That's some wet ass pussy, uh
(There's some whores in this house)
(There's some whores in this house)"
Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: Austin J. Owens / Belcalis Almanzar / Frank Rodriguez / James III Foye / Jorden Thorpe / Megan J. Pete
WAP lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC




WONDERFUL.



As a side note.......

A couple of months ago, I watched Cardi B on TV in a public service announcement commercial. She had a very thick Hispanic accent that made her difficult to understand, so I Googled her to see where she was born.
Imagine my surprise when I learned that she was born, and has lived, in the USA (Bronx, NY) her entire life.

UNBELIEVABLE.

Now, of course, I will be labeled as a racist by many for my view on this.
Look and see who she endorses, and who the other one was who chose her, (for something important coming up for you guys), to be a spokesperson for. Unbelievable.

Last edited by irv; 09-29-2020 at 08:45 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 09-30-2020, 03:08 PM
JollyElm's Avatar
JollyElm JollyElm is offline
D@rrΣn Hu.ghΣs
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 4,799
Default

One of the funniest memes floating around Facebook at the moment is something to the effect of, "Last Christmas they forced "Baby, It's Cold Outside" off of the airwaves...this year, "WAP" is the number one song in the country. Let that sink in."
__________________
Check out my bucket(s). Virtually everything is available for trade:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/152396...57685904801706
http://s1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee404/JollyElm/
http://s1036.photobucket.com/user/elmjack44/library/

“I was such a dangerous hitter I even got intentional walks during batting practice.”
Casey Stengel

Spelling "Yastrzemski" correctly without needing to look it up since the 1980's.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 10-01-2020, 12:18 PM
The Cardfather's Avatar
The Cardfather The Cardfather is online now
Charles
Cha.rles
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: New Jersey (But born & raised in Brooklyn, NY)
Posts: 317
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyElm View Post
One of the funniest memes floating around Facebook at the moment is something to the effect of, "Last Christmas they forced "Baby, It's Cold Outside" off of the airwaves...this year, "WAP" is the number one song in the country. Let that sink in."
Scroll back up to post #73.
__________________
.

- Charles

Check out my collection..........
http://ImageEvent.com/The_Cardfather

Check out my stuff for sale.........
(Message me for Net54 members direct sale discount.)
https://www.ebay.com/str/thecardfathersstore
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 10-01-2020, 03:10 PM
JollyElm's Avatar
JollyElm JollyElm is offline
D@rrΣn Hu.ghΣs
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 4,799
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cardfather View Post
Scroll back up to post #73.
Yowza! Talk about being a tad bit late to the party. My apologies to Irv.
__________________
Check out my bucket(s). Virtually everything is available for trade:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/152396...57685904801706
http://s1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee404/JollyElm/
http://s1036.photobucket.com/user/elmjack44/library/

“I was such a dangerous hitter I even got intentional walks during batting practice.”
Casey Stengel

Spelling "Yastrzemski" correctly without needing to look it up since the 1980's.

Last edited by JollyElm; 10-01-2020 at 03:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 10-02-2020, 06:28 AM
irv's Avatar
irv irv is offline
D@le Irv*n
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Posts: 4,537
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyElm View Post
Yowza! Talk about being a tad bit late to the party. My apologies to Irv.
No worries and no need to apologize, Darren.

It happens to the best of us.
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 10-04-2020, 07:12 AM
irv's Avatar
irv irv is offline
D@le Irv*n
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Posts: 4,537
Default

Attached Images
File Type: jpg momm.jpg (24.6 KB, 152 views)
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 10-13-2020, 06:18 PM
Bill77 Bill77 is offline
Bill Avery
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 365
Default

Cats
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 10-17-2020, 09:26 PM
todeen's Avatar
todeen todeen is offline
Tim Odeen
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 977
Default

I always feel bad for him, but I always root against him

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
__________________
Collecting '61 Topps, Tris Speaker, 1930-45 Cincinnati Reds, T206 Cincinnati
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, and Wondo
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 10-21-2020, 11:49 AM
ocjack's Avatar
ocjack ocjack is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The big OC - California
Posts: 295
Default

Not a picture, but I picked these up years ago at a mortgage lenders convention. The company was advertising their new "jumbo" mortgages and giving out these rubber "squishy" toys. With the baseball theme, I couldn't resist taking them, but now I wonder if they are politically correct this decade.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jumbo (2).jpg (46.8 KB, 33 views)
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 10-21-2020, 12:22 PM
bnorth's Avatar
bnorth bnorth is online now
Ben North
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 6,411
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocjack View Post
Not a picture, but I picked these up years ago at a mortgage lenders convention. The company was advertising their new "jumbo" mortgages and giving out these rubber "squishy" toys. With the baseball theme, I couldn't resist taking them, but now I wonder if they are politically correct this decade.
Those are cool. Don't worry, the PC warriors will change what is and isn't PC very soon.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
from Modern Man- funny (not so funny) cards Yankeefan51 Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions 5 06-28-2011 08:06 PM
Does it look funny to you? Archive Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions 1 04-23-2006 09:56 PM
Funny Archive Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions 0 04-20-2006 06:21 PM
F****** Funny Archive Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions 8 03-06-2004 08:52 PM
just because it's funny Archive Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions 2 03-10-2003 11:31 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:35 PM.


ebay GSB