NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > WaterCooler Talk- Off Topics

Old 08-20-2020, 04:56 AM
L@rry T1p+0n

Default Purchase and print discount shipping using PayPal

Purchase and print discount shipping using PayPal. I heard it could be done and finally figured out how. Very similar to purchase and print when selling on ebay. Here are the steps using my desktop, I'm unsure if it works using the PayPal App. Not only discount shipping but no more trips to the USPO. Get to know your mail carrier. I leave my outgoing padded envelopes in my mailbox and my carrier picks them up and scans too.

1) log into your pay pal account

2) under"Seller Tools" select "Manage Multi Order Shipping"

3) select "Create Shipment"

4) enter seller and customer info (seller info you may already be there)

5) select "Continue"

6) Add Shipping Info enter service and package info (example First Class Mail then thick envelope then dimensions weight etc etc)

7) Select "Create Shipment"

8) Select "Done"

9) The shipping info will appear, check the box on the left, then select "Review And Pay"

10) Select "Pay"

11) Select “Done”

to print

Select “Print Shipping Labels” then “Select “Print Label”
Old 08-20-2020, 09:13 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Thanks Larry!
Old 08-21-2020, 11:35 AM
Justin

Yes this is the way to do it. I've been shipping everything this way and haven't waited in a post office line in 15+ years. I just drop off all my packages in the drop boxes in the post office lobby or the outgoing mail at my office (I personally don't trust leaving high dollar items sitting in my mailbox out by the street, plus it's not large enough for boxes anyway).

A quick way to get to it is the URL which I keep saved in my favorites: https://www.paypal.com/shiplabel/create/

My collection: https://www.instagram.com/collectingbrooklyn/

Last edited by midmo; 08-21-2020 at 12:25 PM.
Old 08-27-2020, 08:29 AM
Dave.Horn.ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by midmo View Post
Yes this is the way to do it. I've been shipping everything this way and haven't waited in a post office line in 15+ years. I just drop off all my packages in the drop boxes in the post office lobby or the outgoing mail at my office (I personally don't trust leaving high dollar items sitting in my mailbox out by the street, plus it's not large enough for boxes anyway).

A quick way to get to it is the URL which I keep saved in my favorites: https://www.paypal.com/shiplabel/create/
Depending on the item I'll schedule a pickup to go to the PO but the pickups are a great feature. If it's eBay I do like getting the receipt as I usually ship pre-pay Priority Mail with a signature confirmation. I have two PO's within a couple minutes of my house and the lines are pretty quick usually but some areas are not as lucky.

Our mail carrier is a rock star: careful, friendly and great with packages and the like. Be sure to tip yours around the holidays (works for Sanitation too).
Old 09-14-2020, 06:56 AM
T!M R10rd@n

Just wanted to say THANKS!

I use USPS Clip-n-Ship retail online service a lot, but just sent my nephew a package this weekend and used PayPal shipping instead.

Purchasing the same USPS delivery service through PayPal saved me $13!!

THANKS again!
Old 09-14-2020, 03:41 PM
L@rry T1p+0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by toppcat View Post
Our mail carrier is a rock star: careful, friendly and great with packages and the like. Be sure to tip yours around the holidays (works for Sanitation too).
I'll second what Dave said. My mail carrier (Tammy) really goes above and beyond for me. I've been doing a little bit of selling here lately, and it's so nice to be able to print the postage right here at home, and leave the padded envelope out in my mailbox for Tammy to enter into the system. And I agree about giving a little something during the holidays last year the max you could give was a gift card valued at $20 or below.

Larry
Old 09-22-2020, 01:07 PM
T@yl0r $ch0ck

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLarry View Post
I'll second what Dave said. My mail carrier (Tammy) really goes above and beyond for me. I've been doing a little bit of selling here lately, and it's so nice to be able to print the postage right here at home, and leave the padded envelope out in my mailbox for Tammy to enter into the system. And I agree about giving a little something during the holidays last year the max you could give was a gift card valued at $20 or below.

Larry
You're old. So you could do that multiple times and just claim you forgot you already did.